Monday, April 9, 2012

Give fate a chance 9


“All riches have their origin in mind. Wealth is in ideas - not
money.” - Robert Collier

But..
I don’t know you
I don’t know how to reach you..
Not that I want to..
But, I mean I don’t know
I don’t know how I feel :s
He made me feel happy for a second..
He made me smile when I was in tears
Ok lama so what?
Shnu ya3ny he made you smile?
You always smile; It’s nothing new!
My heart kept telling me things and my mind begged to differ.
I sighed..
I felt a little relieved after talking to him.
Like I got the bad news off my chest..
Now, I just have to tell my parents about it..
Ufff qamta!
I walked to my car..
I kept playing back what just happened with Abdulwahab in my head.
What the hell is wrong with me?
Aham shay enny m6ay7a elmeyana o ana ma3aref erayyal!
7ady afashel, akeed begol 3any khafeefa
ifff
But for some reason, it didn’t feel wrong
And I was talking to him as if I knew him for years, which is exactly how I felt.
I parked in our driveway and shook that thought from my head
6aaf, I don’t think I will see him again!
I entered the house
Me: yummaa
I called my mother but she wasn’t there..
I called again
Then my father came out from the dining room..
Dad: shfeech et9arkheen??
Me: babaaa
As if on queue, the tears started gushing down my cheeks.
My dad’s eyes popped out, he came closer
Dad: shfeeech???
Me: I failed my accounting exam!!
Dad: shnu?
Me: ya3ny I’m not going to graduate anytime soon
He hugged me
Dad: lama 3abaly 9ar feech shay!! Enzain haday o fahmeeny shisalfa.. kalamtay el diktoor?
He gave me a tissue to wipe my tears
Me: laa maligaita eb maktiba baroo7 bacher!
Dad: eee.. enzain tabeeny aye weyach?
Waay ga3den eb madrisa?
Me: laa baba ana akalma broo7y!
My dad was always away for business trips, so he doesn’t really know how to handle the situation.
Correction: how to handle me.
Me: wayn omy?
Dad: ma3zooma 3ind rfeejat’ha
Me: ok..
Dad: khalas entay latkalmeenha elyoom.. shofay shegolich ediktoor bacher ba3dain e9eer khair
7ady tishagaagt!!
I grinned: Tamerr amer!
Dad: hahaha 6a3 shloon estanisaat!
Me: haha wallaa kint khayfa agoolaha
Dad: ee lat3awreen galbha wayed mistansa ennich bitakharijaiin.. etha diktorich ma3a6ach wayh goleely ana akalma 3indy wayed ma3aref eb jam3itich
Me: enshallaa
I kissed him on the forehead and went to my room.
I laid on my bed thinking..
I don’t want to take a summer course
I want to graduate with my friends!
O ana mo min eno3 elly mayadrsoon, bil3aks kint adris kilshay awal bawaal
I was an A student, but I don’t know what happened now!
I just wish the professor would hear me out tomorrow
Tears began to fall from my eyes..
Ok I’m pmsing that’s why I’ve been crying nonstop!
Also, I felt like hmm how do I explain it..
I felt like I’m a failure..
I don’t want to be a failure in life!
My phone started ringing..
It was shaikha
Me: aloo
Shaikha: “yawn” haa ri7tay el jam3a?
Me: ee, shnu tawkum ga3den?
I checked the time it was 1:20
Shaikha: ee ana o reemo elbajy naymeeen
Me: haha
Shaikha: sim3ay naby nroo7 Upper crust pizza enmurich wela tyeen?
Aham shay enna bkaifha qarerat enny ra7 aye
I didn’t feel like going out..
I didn’t want to tell them the news and then having to explain myself..
Me: la shayookh maly khilg entaw roo7aw
Shaikha: yalla 3ad lama 3an edala3
Me: laa min9ijyy
Shaikha: enzain masa2altich, shnu elawrag elly 3a6och eyaha el jam3a?
Ahh, the question I’ve been dreading
But I’m going to have to tell them sooner or later..
Me: ahh shaikha keep it between us will you?
Shaikha: akeed shisalafa??
Me: I failed accounting o lazim akhith 9aify
Shaikha: whaat?? Ay shay 9aa7?? YOU fail? Shloon??
Me: wallah lo adry chan gitlich!
Shaikha: makalamtay el dr?
Me: bakalma bacher makan mawjood el yom!
Shaikha: khalas I’m coming with you tomorrow for moral support! O 9adgeeny he made something wrong lana ma9adig enna u failed!
Ahh I love her!
Me: I hope soo!!!
Shaikha: enzain badlaay o ta3alay ghayray jaww akeed etha ga3dtay ebroo7ich bit7ateeen o fikra bityebich o fikra twadeech!
Me: hmm walla maly khilg
Shaikha: yallaa 3aadd
Me: okk ok muroonyy
Shaikha: yaay ok!
I showered quickly then changed my clothes, styled my hair into large curls and waited for the girls.
After a while they arrived.
Me: baba ba6la3 ma3a elbanat
Dad: allah y7afithkum
I got out of the house and entered Dalia’s G-Class.
Shaikha: hala waalla
Me: hala feechh
I held my phone to check my twitter updates..
Then I realized that I didn’t protect my tweets yet..
Abdulwahab came to mind..
I remembered how he knew that I was in the university today..
Without thinking I started typing a new tweet: 
@LamaAl*****: Omw to –
Wait!
Should I tweet it?
La la lama ti3awithay min blees
You don’t want him to find you remember?
Bs shaku akeed mara7 eye
Bs still ra7 yifhamha ghala6
Again with the feud between my heart and mind
Without giving much thought into it I continued,
“@LamaAl*****: Omw to Upper Crust Pizza with my girls;*”
 I quickly locked my phone and placed it in my purse.




3 comments:

  1. FIRST LOL. Loved the post :') I love how you post so quickly... THANK YOU!



    www.thebeginingofanend.blogspot.com



    Lots of love

    -xoxo Emz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emz: YAAY:D hehe thaank you lovee;***

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Esteems,

    We are Offering best Global Financial Service rendered to the general public with maximum satisfaction,maximum risk free. Do not miss this opportunity. Join the most trusted financial institution and secure a legitimate financial empowerment to add meaning to your life/business.

    Contact Dr. James Eric Firm via
    Email: fastloanoffer34@gmail.com
    Whatsapp +918929509036
    Best Regards,
    Dr. James Eric.
    Executive Investment
    Consultant./Mediator/Facilitator

    ReplyDelete