Friday, April 6, 2012

Give fate a chance 7


“After a certain point, money is meaningless. It ceases to be the goal. The game is what counts.

I was the first to wake up the next morning..


I had to wake up early since I was the only one that had to go to the university.

Slowly, I tiptoed to the bathroom, washed then changed

I combed my hair and let it fall onto my shoulders, and then got out of the house

I was just about to enter my car when I heard..

Mi7sin: 9aba7 elkhair!

His window continued to roll down.

He was in his patrol, I didn’t notice him there.

Me: 9aba7 enoor!

Mi7sin: shaklich chinich min7asha laish 6al3a hal 7azza?

It was 9:30

Me: hahah la bs lazim aroo7 el jam3a akhith “awrag”

He got out of his car

Mi7sin: ee allah y3eenich!

Me: ameen, o enta laish 6ali3?

I instantly regretted asking him that, 7asait entay shaku?

Mi7isn: dawaam!!

Me: ee 9aa7!!

I was just about to get into my car

Mi7sin: 3ad et9adgeen .. 7ady mishtihy reyoog breakfast and brunch

Umm?

Me: ee walla 3ad reyog’hum 7ilu!

He came closer and looked at my car’s head lights

Mi7sin: a77 shfeehum elaitat?

There was a small bump near the lights

Me: eee wa7da 7arratny!! Waay lo ashofha marra thanya 3ady athba7ha iff tnarfiz

Mi7sin: hahaha enzain khalich min libnaya o goleely shisalfaa?

Me: hehe sorry, bs 7aratny anyway kan akher yom exams o 7ady mishta6a enny khalast o lama yeet 
barkab sayarty shift note lazgeenha 3al bab maktob 3alaiha sorry for the bump o 7a6a raqam ubooha! 
Wela bnaya da3ma sayarty!

Mi7sin: eee maskeensa --

Me: laa mu maskeena! Shda3wa matshoof wehya et6ali3 sayarat’ha!

Mi7sin: hahaha wallah bitroo7 feeha libnaya etha shfteeha marra thanya

Me: ana hatha elly 7arny mashift’ha 7asafa

Mi7sin: 3ayal shdarach ena bnaya?

Me: haha madry a7is enna bnaya lo 9bay chan ma7a6 note o chan 3araf e6ali3 sayartaa!

Walla I love my car so much o I hate it when people are not careful around my car ya3ny it’s a Bentley, 
please!

Mi7sin: yalla 6awfeeha akeed makant aw makan qaa9id.. o laish ma9ala7tooha?

Me: uboy kan emsafir o lama gitla gal enna mayiswa endig 3ala uboha uhwa y9ali7ha lama yrid, o tawna 
ams radeen

Mi7sin: ee 9a7 el7imdila 3asalama!!

Me: allah ysalmik!

Mi7sin: 6ab3an dalia kal 3ada nisatny wala yabatly 9oogha!

Me: laa 7aram sharatlik wayed ashya! Kil mashifna shay galat aby hatha 7ag mi7sin

Mi7sin: hahaah ee lany zafha wela mu 6eeban minha

Me: ahahaha, yalla 3ayal ana lazim aroo7 bye

Mi7sin: yalla ma3 esalama o deray balich

He gave me a smile and turned to his car.

I left the driveway thinking about the reason they sent me that message

Allah yastir!



I arrived at the campus; I have never seen it this empty!

I parked my car and headed to the 3amada

I entered one of the offices: esalam

Woman: wa3alaikum esalam

Me: umm ams we9aly msg enna lazim aye eljam3a astilim awrag?

Woman: ee shismich?

Me: lama al*****

Woman: la7tha

Hmm.. my heart beats accelerated, I was really worried for some reason!

Me: mumkin su2al?

Woman: ee akeed

Me: bs umm shnu hal awrag o laish bs ana dazeenly msg? la shighil bil darajat?

Woman: 7abeebty e7na dazeen hal message 7ag el banat ely fee mashakil eb tasjeelhum

She handed me two papers: o hathail awrag etasjeel 7ag el9aify

I was surprised, why the summer course?

Me: b-bs laish 9aify?

Woman: ana 6ale3ly bil computer enich saqa6tay madat Accounting fa ya tqadmeen 9aify ya tan6reen 
laih elcourse el yay

Whaaat???? NOOOO!!!

I studied so hard for the last exam!! And I never failed a class how come I fail now when I am this close 
to graduate?

I felt the tears forming a lump in my throat, but I tried swallowing it.

I just stared at the woman in front of me wishing that what she said was a lie.

Me: dr mohammad mawjod?

Woman: madry ymkin mawjod eb maktiba

Me: ok mashkora

I walked out of 3amada and headed to dr mohammad’s office.

I was enraged! How could he? I know that I did well on my exam!

Uff, uhwa no3a ya36y darajat 3al mazaj! 3ady wa7da makhtha full mark bs esaqi6ha lana radidta mara 
aw sawat 7araka ma3jibta!

I knocked on his office and tried opening the door but it was locked.

I asked the secretary but he told me that dr mohammad didn’t come today.

There was only five days left till the summer course starts.

I have to talk to him before those five days, or I have to be stuck with 9aify!

I stormed out of the building, and sat on one of the benches in the square.

The tears started to pour on my cheeks..

I wanted to call my mother but I didn’t feel like explaining

I just sat there covering my face with my hands, thinking..

Ma ra7 atkharaaj!

Kila mina ra7 e2akhirny course aw sina kamla!

Laa mabyyy ag3ad bljam3a bs malaait!

Iff I hate this!!

El7imdla 3ala kil 7al :’(

Shraa7 asawy? Maly khilg akhith 9aifyy!

I’m not prepared for this!

Suddenly, I felt someone sit next to me..

La la plsss la7ad yig3aad yamyy!

I hate when people see me cry iff!

I slowly removed my hands from my tear stricken face

Before I turned my head, I wiped my tears

--: 3asa ma shar?

His voice was deep

I heard that voice before!

I turned around..





7 comments:

  1. 7ARAAAAAAAMMMM:(:(:(!!!! Waaaiina hathaa el doctor khal akaalmaa mu bkaaifaaa!!!!! ksaarat kha6ryy:( .. thankyou for posting ou post soon;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ketakeet: eee takser el kha6ir!! LOOL yalla 3endina was6aat:D i will enshallaa;* and you too post!:p

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3aajjeeebbaaa :'( please kamleehaa ENDMAAAJT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ur amazing wallah<3 mta elnew post?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laish matswen account eb ask fm ? Sawaay 3ashan ngdar ns2lch :p post soon .. I despretly wanna know mnu hathaa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anony 1: thank you!! enshallaah tomorrow post akeed ;**

    Anony 2: YOU ARE!! thank you love;** enshallah tomorrow!!

    Anony 3: hehe yimkin asawyy:p bs you can ask me anything anytime :p enshallah i will;*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dearest Esteems,

    We are Offering best Global Financial Service rendered to the general public with maximum satisfaction,maximum risk free. Do not miss this opportunity. Join the most trusted financial institution and secure a legitimate financial empowerment to add meaning to your life/business.

    Contact Dr. James Eric Firm via
    Email: fastloanoffer34@gmail.com
    Whatsapp +918929509036
    Best Regards,
    Dr. James Eric.
    Executive Investment
    Consultant./Mediator/Facilitator

    ReplyDelete