Friday, April 27, 2012

Give fate a chance 21


Its been 2 days since what happened at Dalia's and I still didn't hear from the girls. I know what I said came as a shock to them but I never thought they would cut me out.

My mother is still talking about her friend's son every chance she gets trying to convince me to marry him. Meanwhile, my dad is so excited about the project with 3amy Khalid he talks about it all the time.


My father sold both the Bentley and the BMW. He said that he will get me a new car, but I don't want a new car I want my Bentley. I don't know if you will understand this but I have a connection with my car, I love it so much. Selling it is like killing me softly. I tried to reason with my dad about selling the car and all he said is "allah yarzigich eb a7san minha enshallah". My mother, on the other hand, kept telling me "ekhthay wild Ghanima o yshtirelich 10 Bentleyat!" Ugh. 

I thought the money issue wont affect me, but it did. I went to Al Salhiya complex the other day and I loved the "Juste Un Clou" Cartier collection. Unfortunately, I couldn't buy it because we need to "moderate". At that moment it hit me, I'm poor. I got all upset and took it out in Wahab. 

Wahab: enzain entay laish za3lana fahmeeny?? 

Me: waaay Wahab!! Cham marra a3eed? 

Wahab: 3eeday akher marra bs bidoon bachy please aby afham shtgoleen!! 

Me: elyom ri7t Cartier o 3ajabny swar o khatam bs magdar ashtereeehum! 

Wahab: shnu Cartier? 

Me: waaaaay wahaaaab!!! :@

Wahab: enzain laish may9eer tshtrenhum? 

Umm, I didnt tell him that we're in loss of money so I lied.. 

Me: madry uboy mu rathy.. 

Wahab: ee, maskeen shagaitoo bil mushtarayat

Me: ya3ny 3ajebny shasawy!!! 

Wahab: walla lo agdar ashtereelich eya chan sharaita bs ma bil yad 7eeela! 

Me: matgaa9er

I didn't want to lie and I didn't want to sound like a spoiled brat, but I was spoiled and I got used to being able to buy whatever I set my eyes on. 

Wahab: Lama

Me: hala? 

Wahab: etha tizawajna enshallah, ebtg3deen tabcheen etha magidartay tshtreen shay? 

I can sense his smile through his words.. 

Me: haha laa 

Wahab: laykoon etha tabeen shay ghaly bitroo7en 7ag "baba" yshtrelich lana ana magdar? 

Me: waay Wahab laa!! 

Wahab: haha thats my girl

*Back to reality* 

While thinking about everything that I cant afford, khalty Ghanima's son came to mind, I should tell Wahab about him right? 

I think I should, he's coming next week and Wahab has the right to know. 

I called wahab.. 

Wahab: hala wallaah

Me: hala feeek

Wahab: kaif el7al? 

Me: bkhair el7imdla o enta? 

Wahab: el7imdlaa

Me: umm Wahab fe shay muhim lazim agoolik eya

Wahab: enshallah khair goolay? 

Me: umm uhh shisma uhh

Wahab: hahah shfeech mu gadra eta7achain e3tarfay shimsawya? 

Me: ok bagol bidon muqadimat

Wahab: yalla

I blurted out: umy tabeeny atzawaj wild rifejat'ha 

Silence..

Me: oo umm beyon lisbo3 elyay 3ashan uhh ashofa 

Silence.. 

Me: fa um bs kint bagolik ya3ny -- 

Wahab: Laish wafaqtay etshofena? 

His voice was stern.

Me: umy qa9ibatny walla bs ana --

Wahab's voice was getting louder: shnu umich q9ibtich? Hatha zawaj mu li3ba maku shay esma qa9ib

Me: wahab walla ana -- 

Wahab was breathing heavily: Lama akalmich ba3dain

6oo6 6oo6 6oo6 

Ok... What just happened? 

Shda3wa 3a9ab chthy! 

I sent him a message: "Wahab I only said yes because my mother insisted on him coming over, kint ra7 agolaha maby 3ugub mayro7on I swear!"

Please Wahab try to understand, I can't afford to lose you too! I waited for a reply, but it looks like I wont be getting one. 

I huffed and threw the phone across the bed and got up, I need a change of scenery. I went downstairs to where my parents were sitting. 

Mom: zain yeetay tg3deen ma3ana 

I smiled, 

Dad: shfeech yuba shaklich ta3bana? 

Mom: ee akeed shof wayeha a9far 3ayyazt wana agolaha eklay bs matisma3! 

Me: laa yuba please khanroo7 London! Malait wallah aby aghayer jaw! 

My dad looked at me and smiled, then he looked again realizing I was serious. 

Dad laughed nervously: Lama shfeech 7abeebty mnainlina flos? Landan ghalya

Oh right. 

Mom: tabeen Landan ha? 

Me: ee wallah

Mom: wild ghanima ewadeech 
Enshallah

Waaay bathba7 Ghanima o wildha zain! Bs la3et chabdy mina wana lail7en mashfta!

Me: yuma khala9 please 

Mom: la abeech t3arfeen shnu ygdar ewafrlich hal walad!! Mabech t'thay3en el fur9a

She does make me think about him for a second before I got to sleep, then I have to try and stop thinking about him, his money I mean. 

Dad: 9a7 kalam umichh 

I groaned: not you too! 

Dad: Lama! 

Mom: wain rab3ich 6l3ay ma3ahum

Excuse me while I laugh, HAH. Rab3y? I don't think so :) 

Me: madry shraykum n6la3 e7na elthalatha? 

Dad: khosh fikra wain tabon tro7on? 

Me: mshtahya Ashaz!! 

Dad: ay wa7id hatha? 

Me: elma63am el hindy fe bil avenues o spoons. 

Mom: ee khanroo7 el avenues aby cham shaghla min pottery barn 

Dad: yalla ok badlaw 3al 3 ni6la3 enshalah

I grinned: ok

This was nice, I haven't gone out with my parents in a long time. I ran upstairs and stared at my closet. Ugh, I need to buy new clothes! I grabbed my light blue skirt; it was long from the back and a little shorter from the front. I wore an over sized half sleeve floral blouse that I tucked in the skirt. As an accessory, I wore a big necklace that I got from Marni and my Cartier earrings from the Trinity collection. Finally, I grabbed my orange Celine nano bag and orange Wedges. I waved my hair. 

I walked to my parents' bedroom

Me: ha khalastaw? 

Dad: ee hach shaghlay esayara

He gave me his car keys so I did as I was told. When I saw them coming I got out of the driver's seat and sat in the back. My dad backed out of the drive way and headed to the avenues. 

*

After we finished eating, we walked over to Pottery Barn. I was so full from Ashas I barely walked straight. I finally satisfied a craving. 

Wait, is that Wahab? 

I squinted my eyes to get a better look, and yes it was him. He raised his head and looked at me. He was a little surprised to see me at first, but he ducked behind the crowd when he saw someone behind me. I turned around to see my dad walking next to my mother. I returned and Wahab was no where to be seen. Haw! 

Shortly after the coincidence, I recieved a message from Wahab, 

Wahab: hatha uboch? 

Me: ee shfeek ekhtara3t! 

Wahab: la wala shay 

Me: mhmm, are you still angry about what I told you ealier today? 

Wahab: yes. 

I sighed. What does a girl have to do to convince a guy? 

I began to type: Wahab I told you--

Then I deleted the whole thing, this is not the time nor the place to discuss such matters. 

After we finished shopping at pottery barn, I pulled out my phone from the bag to see two missed calls from...

Dalia. 

What does SHE want? 

I typed her a message: you called? 

Half of me didn't care, and the other half waited anxiously for the answer. 

She replied immediatly, 

Dalia: Yes, I did. Lama I'm so sorry! I just wanted to let you know that I'm here for you no matter what. I dont care how much money you have, our friendship is more important. Accept my apology, please? 

I have to admit, I teared a little. Hmm, should I accept her apology or should I make her feel guilty for what she did? 

12 comments:

  1. Oh come on, accept the apology, you still need your friends anyway.. :P - Thanks for the post! ;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved it, bas shsalfat wahab wya obouha bayeq mna, 9ayra salfa, maybe he wants to take revenge for his father :O I guess a lot excuse my big imagination -.- waiting for the next post :D
    —Anony 3 :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOOOL love the way you think :p haha I'll post it today enshallah ;*

      Delete
  3. MAKE HER FEEL GUILTY. ka2nha tesma3ni al7ain hahaha, this story is getting exciting! 3ndi e7sas she'll like Ghanima's son.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing .. As usual; yalla we're waiting for a new post.
    Please don't take so long.
    - SAZ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing post! Great story! please la t6awleen 3alaina ;***
    -Shams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you this means so much!!;* I will post it today enshallah ;**

      Delete
  6. We provide the best loan at low interest without any extra charge that comes along with high rate debt. Do you need a fast business loan or pay bills at a 2%

    interest rate? We offer business loan, personal loan, real estate loan, auto loan, student loan, debt consolidation loan etc. It does not matter your credit

    score. We are guaranteed to provide financial services to our numerous clients around the world. contact us now at abdullahibrahimlender@gmail.com
    Calling +918929490461
    whatspp Number +918929490461
    Mr Abdullah Ibrahim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dearest Esteems,

    We are Offering best Global Financial Service rendered to the general public with maximum satisfaction,maximum risk free. Do not miss this opportunity. Join the most trusted financial institution and secure a legitimate financial empowerment to add meaning to your life/business.

    Contact Dr. James Eric Firm via
    Email: fastloanoffer34@gmail.com
    Whatsapp +918929509036
    Best Regards,
    Dr. James Eric.
    Executive Investment
    Consultant./Mediator/Facilitator

    ReplyDelete