Sunday, April 29, 2012

Give fate a chance 22


I typed Dalia a reply: of course I forgive you, I love you and our friendship means so much to me too!

Dalia: aah I miss you wallah!! We have to do something soon!

Me: I miss you more! Yes, how about breakfast tomorrow?

Dalia: sounds great! Khalas enshallah :D

I love Dalia. She was always there for me, this girl really knows the meaning of friendship. I looked around for my parents but they were no where to be found. My phone vibrated, it was a message from Wahab,

Wahab: ta3aleely 9oob el desks

Obviously, he was in Pottery Barn too. I looked around for my parents while walking over to Wahab. Kilish mala da3y uboy eshofna. I stood in front of him with a question mark on my face.

Wahab: Lama, asif enny 3a9abt .. He lowered his head .. Bas fakart feeha

Me: fakart eb shnu?

Wahab: akeed elly eb yitqadmlich ghany, fa chthy umich tabeech takhtheena o ana .. Akeed ahalich mara7 yerthon feeny

Me: Wahab please latgool chthy! Ana elly ra7 atzawijik wela uhma? Enshallah ra7 yerthoon you just have to .. Make your move.

I felt embarrassed saying that. It was like telling him "ta3al ekh6ibny" in other words.

Wahab smiled: I will make my move 3ala goltich, 3ad el walda ga3da tgoly tizawaj o shayfatly wa7da tadreen tawha ray7a 3irs o ga3da t9ayyed banat. Bs latkhafeen ana gayilaha maby ghairech.

Me: 3ayyal laish shafatlik wa7da ghairy bil3irs?

Wahab: ehya galatly mara7 yerthoon feek bs ana mara7 astaslim :D

I giggled: hehe ee 3afya shid 7ailik

Wahab: bs Lama lazim et7i6een eb balich shaghla muhima!

My phone vibrated, my mother was calling. I took two steps away from Wahab just in case they were close.

Me: aloo

Mom: wainich?

Me: entaw wainkun ga3da adawerkum

Mom: ta3aleelina el cashier elly foog

Me: ok

I hung up, then looked at Wahab.

Me: shnu elly lazim a7i6a eb baly?

Wahab: khalas wala shay..

Me: laa goool bsr3a I have to leave

Wahab: Lama, tadreen ma3indy emkaniyat a9rif wayed fa mushtarayatich lazim etqil, o etha yibna 3yal manigdar endakhilhum madares kha9a --

Me: Wahaab we'll worry about that later! Just live in the moment. Yalla lazim aroo7

Honestly, I didn't want to hear anymore of this. He's putting these scary thoughts into my mind, when I was trying so hard to get rid of them.

Ahh, finally I was on my bed. My feet were hurting from my heels. I laid there watching Friends until I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up at 10:30 pm to find 3 messages from Dalia asking me where we should have breakfast tomorrow.

Me: tabeen Cocoa Room?

She didn't reply.

I decided to call Wahab

Wahab: alo

Me: aloo wahab malaait

Wahab: haha wainich entay?

Me: bilbaait!

Wahab: tabeeny ayelich?

Me: madry enta shrayik?

Wahab: ana ma3indy mushkla

Me: ya3ny 6ab3an laa Wahaab!!!!

Wahab: hahaha ee adry ga3ed atghashmar shfeech

I giggled: maleeq

Wahab: tara entay wayed 3a9abeya yabeelich anger management

I gasped: haaay!

Wahab: ur just proving my point

I sighed: many rada 3alaik o baghayer elsalfa

Wahab chuckled: be my guest

Me: su2al, enta kint madrisa kha9a wela 7ukoma?

Wahab: uh 7ukoma, ulla shyab e6aryy?

Me: la bs how come you speak really good english?

Wahab: walla ya Lama its a stereotype enna elly eb 7ukuma may3arfon english tara we can teach ourselves

Me: ohh, waay etshawig enta 3alamt nafsik??

Wahab: ti6anizaain??

Me: laaa wallaa min9ijyy

Wahab: ee ana ta3alamt o ham bil dawam shighilna kila bil english

Me: tara lail7een magitly shnu tshtghl!

Wahab: shay

Me: aah ee ok ashwaa thats what I was guessing :)

Wahab: hahaha Y3ny shashtighil? Muwathaf eb sharika ba3ad shnu

Me: okk

Wahab: ee muwathaf o ma3ashy mu 3aly 7i6ay eb balich hal shayy.. Ya3ny lama tikhtirib el Bentley haha mara7 agdar a9ali7ha!

Aaaaah my Bentley:'(

Of course, I didn't tell him that my dad sold it and I'm not planning to tell him anytime soon.

Me: hahaha 3ayal eshtarly sayara thanya

Wahab: laa we'll share the Camry

Me: hahaha yeah sure we will

Wahab: Lama min9ijyy

Me: ok Wahab I get that you cant afford everything bs 3ad mu kilish matigdar 3ala wala shay

Wahab: 7abeebty lo agdar chan sharaitly sayara ghair el Camry but I wasn't kidding when I said I have a low income.

I was quiet for a while.. But he continued,

Wahab: o 7ata el mahar Lama mara7 ykon 3aly. And probably mara7 ensafir eb shahar el 3asal lana ma9areef el 3irs, o we're going to have to live at my mother's house because well --

Me: waay Wahaab bas!! Laish ga3ed etgoly kila hatha? Are you trying to push me away??

Wahab: shnu? 6ab3an la!! Bs Lama tabeen akhish 3anich kil hatha o tin9admain akher shay? Maby athlimich! Kha9atan enna beyelich wa7id ghany o you have the right to choose!

Me: way! Ta7asaft enny gitlik 3an hatha kil kilma wilthanya gitly beyelich wa7id ghany

Wahab: Lama entay shnu tabeen? Tabeeny agoolich lamma nitzawaj agdar ashterelich kilshay o ra7 ensafer ay dawla tabeen o bashtereelich akbar bait?

Actually, thats exactly what I wanted to hear.

Wahab: lazim t3arfen e9ij 3ashan matin9admain, but if you want me to stop I will.

Me: please stop kfaya umy bs etekalam 3anna!

Wahab: shiftay? Wallah ana khayef ennich tistaslimain witwafqeen 3alaih!

Me: akeed mara7 asaweha! Don't even think about it.

At least I will try not to think about it.

Wahab: aslan shisma?

Me: madry shnu esma el awal bs --

Someone was knocking on my door

I whispered: bye bye

I hung up the phone.

Me: mnu??

Mom: ana

She slowly opened the door. She came in holding a black Bvlgari bag. She sat on my bed with a huge smile on her face.

I pointed at the bag: shnu hatha?

Mom: haha shda3wa nesaity el markat?

Me: haha laa bs min minu?

Her smile widened: min khaltich Ghanima y3ny min wildhaa

She handed me the bag and gestured for me to open it. I untied the ribbon on the handles and pulled out the box. I opened it to see a rose gold two twirls Serpenti watch with diamonds. My heart ached a little, its perfection.

My mother nudged me: libseehaa

Like I was hypnotized, I gently pulled out the watch and wore it.

Mom: tyanin 3ala edich mashallah

It really looked beautiful.

Mom: ta3alay wareeha ubooch

Me: yuma la7tha

I ached while trying to get the question out.

Me: umm etha ya3ny refatht el walad, lazim arid el sa3a?

I closed my eyes: please say no please say no

Mom: ya qaleelat el adab, akeed lazim etrideenha! O thany shay mara7 tarftheena enshallah emshay wareeha ubooch

I sighed: okk

I followed my mother down the stairs to the living room.

Mom: Barrak shoof Saud shyab laha

My dad's eyes popped out: mnu saud??

Mom: haw wild Ghanima shfeek!

Oh, so his name is Saud, good to know.

Dad: ee 9aa7 ashoof shyablich?

I stretched out my hand for him to see the watch.

Dad: shnu hathy?

Me: sa3a!

Dad: adry bs laish chthy laffa 3ala edich ba3ad ana khaber esa3a sair wa7id

Me: mu kilhum nafs eshay

Dad: ee 7ilwaa 3alaich bil3afya 7abeebtyy

I forced the words out: allah y3afeek

I turned around and returned to my room. Meanwhile, I slowly took off the watch. I really didn't want to return it to Saud! I was telling my mother about this watch two years ago, but she always came up with a lame excuse for me not to buy it. Instead, she got me a Rolex. I’m not saying that I'm not happy with the Rolex, I just want to be able to keep the Serpenti too.

I stood in front of my room, paralyzed. Wahab was right; I have to reconsider things. Ugh, why is it that when I'm finally content with my fate, something happens and ruins everything?

If I marry Saud, I will be receiving similar gifts more often and I love gifts. However, when I marry Wahab I wont be receiving anything with value. I think I need to see Saud..

I walked into my room and pulled out my phone to find a message from Dalia: ok khalas we meet there at 9ish?

I typed a reply: lol no you're going to have to pick me up!

Dalia: where's your driver's car?

Ahh Shakeel, our ex-driver, I hope he's enjoying his time in India, or where ever he is.

Me: long story :p

Dalia: ok ebtalasht I'll pick you up :p

I was just about to type a reply when I received a call from an unknown number. I let the phone ring until it finally ended. I don't like answering unknown numbers.

A few seconds later I received a message from that number: Lama, I am Khalid Al****** answer me.

20 comments:

  1. Fiiiiirrsst .. 7araaaam =') I like Wahab & I want Lama to end up with him =D
    Imnu Khaled ?! =O
    Waiting for part 23, Can't waaaiit lat6wleen 3alaina, oh ya and this was a lovely post as usual
    - SAZ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha ya 7alat el first;* Khalid rifeej uboooha lol kilkum nisaito:p enshallaah I will post it tomorrow:D Thaank you love;**

      Delete
  2. Sry bas i dnt want lama to be with wahab! Mu 3an ina he doesnt have kiney or anything bas shes used to a diffeent more luxurious life style than he is! Even if she loves him, she has to think abt the children shes gonna have, 7araaam yinthalmoon!!! Unlesa he gets a better job i think she needs to marry saud! And i know this is a blog and ur gonna let her end up with wahab, but if this was reality i wouldnt even consider him!;(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its true, its so hard to change what you're used to. she's struggling, she can't choose between money and her love for Wahab. and you're right she has a lot to think about which makes it the more overwhelming! LOOL I don't think I would either;) Thank you for your comment love;*

      Delete
  3. Sry for my typos:
    Money*
    different*
    Unless*


    In the last sentence by "him" i mean wahab

    Adri wayed ishta6aaait bas ur stry is amaaazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL 3adyy fahamthum :p haha thaank youu love means a lot ;*

      Delete
  4. I think saud is a good option lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved it !! :o who's khalid faj2a 6ela3 :p heheh
    thanks for the post <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thaanks!!;* haw he's her father's friend lool kilkum naseena:p no problem love;*

      Delete
  6. Mnuu khaalid?:O ou s3oud shaku dazlaha gift?:p 7ata mashafhaa;O
    thaanks ou post soon;**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Khalid rifeeej ubo Lama o Saud ya3ny uma elly mitdakhla o dazat'ha ehya 7ad'ha mishta6a 3ala Lama LOL :p I just posted:D

      Delete
  7. Ana a7b s3ood, may59a min el money wela shay. Madre wahab maynbel3 LOOOOL madree laish, pus my59a again 3an el money madre I don't like wahab very much. She needs to see s3ood :')


    Thanks for the post, post asap :c



    www.thebeginingofanend.blogspot.com



    -xoxo Emz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOOOL zaain you found someone to love!! way 7aram wall Wahab is too sweet :( hahaha no problem love;* I just posted :D

      Delete
  8. TOLD YOU ENA FE SHAY ! ymkn ygoulha shay 3an wld ghanima or ygoulha ena y3rf 3an wahab or something 3an obouha or ena yabeha omg la2 o.o i keep having crazy thoughts nvm me :p
    thank you for the post sweetheart ;*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOOOOL a7ib shlooon tishtaa6aain ma3ay :D:D hahhaha read on and see if any of your assumptions are correct ;) no problem love;***

      Delete
  9. please please please please let her be with saud

    ReplyDelete
  10. We provide the best loan at low interest without any extra charge that comes along with high rate debt. Do you need a fast business loan or pay bills at a 2%

    interest rate? We offer business loan, personal loan, real estate loan, auto loan, student loan, debt consolidation loan etc. It does not matter your credit

    score. We are guaranteed to provide financial services to our numerous clients around the world. contact us now at abdullahibrahimlender@gmail.com
    Calling +918929490461
    whatspp Number +918929490461
    Mr Abdullah Ibrahim

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dearest Esteems,

    We are Offering best Global Financial Service rendered to the general public with maximum satisfaction,maximum risk free. Do not miss this opportunity. Join the most trusted financial institution and secure a legitimate financial empowerment to add meaning to your life/business.

    Contact Dr. James Eric Firm via
    Email: fastloanoffer34@gmail.com
    Whatsapp +918929509036
    Best Regards,
    Dr. James Eric.
    Executive Investment
    Consultant./Mediator/Facilitator

    ReplyDelete