Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Give fate a chance 4




*ring ring ring*


I opened my eyes with my hands on my heart; the sound of the alarm will kill me one day.

It’s 8:30

I instantly smiled when I remembered the reason behind the alarm..

I jumped out of bed and the first thing I did was peek out the window..

Good the sky is clear..

I checked the weather app on my phone, and apparently it’s going to be sunny

El7imdila!

I headed to the bathroom to shower, with a smile.

After I finished, I packed what’s left of my things, changed and ran downstairs.

Mom: haa lama khala9tay shighlich?

Me: eee khalast

I told my nanny to put all the things in the car..

Me: yallah ana bamshy al7een!

Mom: la7thaa! Wilbanat wainhum??

Me: bnitlaga bil ma6ar!

Mom: ok allah y7afithkum enshallah!! 7a6aitay siyadtich o qur2an biljan6a??

Me: ee yuma 7a6ait

Mom: khalas 3ayal awal matoo9len diggay 3alay o kalmay ubooch 3ashan eyelikum!

Me: ok

I reached in and gave her a big hug, kissed her on the forehead, and ran to the car.

My dad is already in Dubai he has some work to do, so we will meet him there and then we’ll return to 
Kuwait together.

I got in the car..

Me: shakeel roo7 ma6ar

I wore my beats and enjoyed listening to some of Rashid al majid’s oldies.

Ahh the way to the airport is the best thing in Kuwait!

I love traveling, but the weird thing is that every time I travel I feel homesick and want to return to 
Kuwait.

Yet, this feeling never stopped me from travelling :D

I have been friends with Dalia, Reema, and Shaikha since middle school, and we’ve been very close 
since.

In our first year in university, we decided to travel every summer.

We usually travel alone; therefore, for some reason our parents find it safer for us to travel to close 
countries in short trips.

Except for last year we went to Spain and Italy because our parents accompanied us.

I received a text from shaikha

Shaikha: wainich?

Me: omw, you?

Shaikha: ana o dalia wi9lana waiting for you and reema!

Me: ok!

After a while I arrived at the airport, I grabbed a trolley and waited for shakeel to bring out my bags.

After everything was set I called shaikha

Me: aloo wainkum??

Shaikha: 9oob el check in!

Me: yallah kany yayatkum!

I pushed the trolley all the way to the check in area.. I saw shaikha waving

Me: heyyy

Shaikha and dalia: heey!!

Dalia: waay wanasa its that time of year!!!

Me: eee I can’t wait!!

Shaikha: you guys now that we graduated, does that mean we’re going to stop this tradition of ours??

Me: laa!! Lets think about the depressing stuff later shall we?

Reema arrived after a couple of minutes; we finished checking in and then headed to star bucks for coffee.

We ordered our drinks and rushed to the gate because they announced the final call for boarding.

I didn’t realize that we were so late, everything happened in a rush until we finally settled in our seats.

I sat next to reema, and shaikha sat next to dalia behind us.

Reema whispered: waay wa2akheeran ya hal yom!

Me: eee! 6ool el wagt during finals wana bs afaker eb hal safra!

Reema: abaih tadreen ana lail7een madry ay findiq 7ajaztaw!!

Me: way mkhadiya! 7ajazna eb the palace yam dubai mall

Reema: ee allah a7ib hal hotel!

Me: enzain ana banam shway 3ala ma no9al

I rested my head on the seat, closed my eyes and instantly fell asleep.



I woke up to hear loud noises..

Reema: LAMA GOOMAY W9ALNA!!

She was too excited

Me: ok ok I’m up!

I went to the bathroom quickly, I had to fix my self up before leaving the plane.

I brushed my long black hair then pulled it into a ponytail..

I straightened my blouse to fit into my skinny body and fixed my make up..

I walked out of the bathroom to see people already leaving the plane

Reema waited for me, I took my huge LV tote and we left the airplane

-----

We finally reached our suite! I was sooo exhausted! I threw my bags on the floor and jumped on the bed. 
Shaikha jumped after me, then dalia and reema joined in too.

Reema: AAAAAAH wanasssaaaa

Shaikha: ya 7maraa lat9arkheeen bathoony!!

Reema punched shaikha lightly on the shoulder: khaleeeny mishta6aaa

Shaikha jumped on reema, then reema screamed

Shaikha: tabeeen a3almich shlooon tishta6ain?

Yes shaikha wayed dafsha

Dalia and I started laughing..

Me: bs ya baanat!! Ana 7ady yo3ana!! Khanroo7 nitghada

Ok let me tell you something, food is my fourth best friend.

I’m that kind of girl who eats anything she wants and never gets fat. People envy me for that.

Dalia: waiih gamat etfaker eb ba6inha!!

Me: haha bs wallah mu yuwa3a entaw?

Shaikha: emballa ana yo3ana!

Me: ok yallah emshaww mishtahya joe’s café.

Reema: yallah

THANK GOD, there were two bathrooms. I mean I can share anything except for a bathroom.

So I went first into one of the bathrooms and the girls shared the other bathroom.

I changed into jeggings, an Yves Saint Laurent t-shirt, and a black blazer

I let my hair loose on my shoulders

After everyone got ready, we left.

We reached the mall and made our way to joe’s

The mall was crowded and hardly with any Emirati’s ..

We reached joe’s to find it full! We had to wait for thirty minutes to get a table..

Ughh I was craving their risotto!!

Me: shinsawy?

My phone rang..

It was my dad, abaih I totally forgot to call him!

Me: alooo

Dad: halaa baba shlonich??

Me: el7imidilla bkhair enta shakhbarik??

Dad: bkhair! El7imdila 3asalama wainich al7een?

Me: allah ysalmik, ana eb dubai mall ma3a elbanat!

Dad: enzain lataghdain, baye atghada ma3ach

Me: meta btyee?

Dad: ya3ny 3a6eeny sa3a

LAAAA!! Bs magdar arid :( + I really miss him and I want to see him!

Me: okk tam

Baba: wain tabeen takleen?

Me: joe’s pls mishtahyita

Baba: ok khalas meet me there in an hour

Me: ok bye

I hung up..

Me: sm3aw my dad just called and he wants to have lunch with me, so umm I’m sad to give you the 
permission to eat lunch without me!

Reema: laaa who’s going to eat half of my food??

Me: hahaha latkhafeen eb tomorrow’s lunch a3aweth

Reema: okk.. 3ayal nan6ir ma3ach?

Me: laa entaw roo7aw ana bashtry pappa roti I have to get some food into my system ba3dain baroo7 el 
bookstore elly foog badawer ketab 3ala ma yo9al uboy

Shaikha: khalas ok, so we call you 3ala el kha6 likwty ?

Me: ee

We parted ways, I went to pappa roti and bought the best bun in town, then headed to the bookstore.

I was looking for new interesting books for baking..

I really enjoy baking in my free time

I forgot about time, I swam deeper and deeper into the rows of books until my dad called and told me he 
was waiting for me in joe’s.

I gathered my books and went to the cashier.

I asked the woman for a book, but she told me it was sold out and they might bring it some time this 
week.

Working lady: give me your name and phone number so I can contact you when the book arrives.

Me: ok umm my name is lama al***** and my number is kuwaity because I didn’t buy an emarati sim 
card.

Working lady: yeah its ok

Me: ok its 0096599******

Working lady: thank you, I will be calling soon

Me: ok

I turned around to see a guy who was staring at me awkwardly..

He didn’t even look away when I looked at him!

I quickly moved around him and made my way out of the bookstore.


8 comments:

  1. Elpost 3ajeeb, loving the story :D!
    post soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umbaaaaay you posted a new story Tawney adreeeeey 3aial I'll start reading

    YOUR BIGGEST BLOGS FAN
    -RFS luv yew !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anony: thank you;** will do enshalla;)

    Um kisha: thankk you;*

    Ketakeet: wait and see haha:p

    RFS: eeee :D thaaank youu love;**

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooho you gonna have a fan :p !


    SO Amazing so far <3
    One of your biggest blogs fans

    ReplyDelete
  5. Humaid: heheh I'm honored! thank you!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dearest Esteems,

    We are Offering best Global Financial Service rendered to the general public with maximum satisfaction,maximum risk free. Do not miss this opportunity. Join the most trusted financial institution and secure a legitimate financial empowerment to add meaning to your life/business.

    Contact Dr. James Eric Firm via
    Email: fastloanoffer34@gmail.com
    Whatsapp +918929509036
    Best Regards,
    Dr. James Eric.
    Executive Investment
    Consultant./Mediator/Facilitator

    ReplyDelete