Monday, April 2, 2012

Give fate a chance 3


“A man is usually more careful of his money than he is of his principles.” -
Ralph Waldo Emerson


He let out a sigh..

Then removed the ghitra from his face

My heart was about to jump out of my chest ..

He looked at me..

I said a little too loudly: MI7SIN??

I placed my hand on my heart, I have to say that was a relief..

Mi7sin: ee shaikha dagat 3ala dalia o galatlina wainich..

Me: abaaih khara3tny!!!!

Mi7sin: haha asif.. bs laish mu gafla el beeban??

Me: madry wallah ana 3abaly enny gefalt’hum..

He just looked at me and smiled..

I smiled back.. wait

Me: wain dalia??

Mi7sin: bilsayara warana

Me: ohh enzain shloon ligaitoony? Maybayen shay!

Mi7sin: laa shda3wa ybayen, ya3ny elru2ya mu wath7a bs ebayen

Ok I have to admit sometimes when I get scared I exaggerate and let my imagination go wild, but really it 
was scary!!

Me: wallah madry ana mashoof shay o 7ady khayfa shlon binrid elbaiit???

Mi7sin: ana basfi6 sayarty hny, o bagool 7ag dalia tye sayartich o agi6kum elbait!

Me: o enta shloon trid? O shlon tkhaly sayartik hny??

Mi7sin: basee6a agol 7ag wa7id min erab3 emurny 3nd baitkum o aye weya hny akhith esyara

Me: eb hal ghbaar??

Mi7sin: hahaha shfeech wayed mkabra elmawthoo3? Tara mu lihadaraja.. o a9lan ga3id ekhuf

Me: hmm.. khalas elly eraya7ik!

He wrapped the ghitra around his face and got out of the car to cal dalia..

Before they came I jumped to the back seat since mi7sin is driving, thank god no one can see me..

I called shaikha to let her know that they found me..

Me: ee ka al7een beyoon o mi7sin besoog

Shaikha: ashwa! O tara umich ga3da t7aty wayed khal aadig 3alaiha!

Me: ee ok thank you my love!!

Shaikha: ahah ma baina 7abeebty

A few minutes later dalia and mi7sin got in the car..

We dropped dalia, then he dropped me to my house.

It was a very awkward car ride, I didn’t even sit in front next to him I stayed in the back seat.

After he dropped me off I thanked him and told him to take car..

Mi7sin: haha walla chinich umy ethanya

Me: ee el7areem wayed e7atoon

He’s really nice!

I got into the house…

Faj2a wela umy tyeely rakith witlimnyy

Mom: entay matyoozeen!! Kila chithyy adig 3alaich mobilich mughlaq?? Allah y3afy shayoukha 
6amenatny 3alaich! Ana ga3da hny galby y7tirig o entay matrdeen 3ala mobilich!

She was crying! It broke my heart.

And of course my eyes began to tear

Me: wallaa soorryy!! Ana kint ga3da adig 3alaich bas mu rathy yalgi6 elkha6!! Elwa7eeda elly theba6 
ma3aha shaikha!

Mom: elmuhim 3assa ma9aar fekum shay??

Me: laa el7imdilaa , yezaah allah khair mi7sin uhwa elly radna…

Mom: ee ya7laila 7abeeby maga9aar!

I just cant stand the thought of my mother crying because of me..

Me: yuma walla asfa.. pls latiz3leeen mnyy!

Mom: 7abeebty akeed mara7 az3aal minich! Bs shway khtara3t tadreen ba3ad ana wayed a7aty.. o entay 
bnayty elwa7eeda akeed bakhaf 3alaich!

I hugged my mom, wallah I love her so much!!

Mom: enzain 3ad khalastay shighlich? Bacher warakum safra.. 3asa maykansiloon el ri7la min hal ghbar!

Me: laaa enshallah maykansiloonha!! O ee khalast shighly bs bugaw elashya elly lazim a7i6hum bacher..

My friends and I are going to Dubai for four days, since we just started our summer holiday.

We just finished from our last course in university, which means we’ll graduate on January next year 
enshallah.

I still didn’t take all my papers or signed up for the graduation ceremony.

My phone started ringing..

It was Reema, my third bestie..

Me: aloo

Reema: la7thaa

*6oo6 6oo6*

Shaikha and dalia: aloo

She made a four way call..

Me: ahlaaan!

Shaikha: hala feech! Haa anqathkuum mi7sin??

Me: ee!! Waay dalia ukhooch eyanin 7ada 6ayib mashallah!

Dalia: adryyy 6ali3 3ala ekhta!

Reema: waay lazim edakhil 3umerha bilsalfa haha

Shaikha: enzain sm3aww sakartaw jna6kum??

All of us: eee

Shaikha: waay ana makhalast!!

Reema: kal 3ada shaikha lazim akher wa7da!

Shaikha: siktay entay akher wa7da eta7achaain kila zar3atnaaa!!!

Dalia: enzain sm3aw aham shay kilwa7da tyeeb thoob o seyada mu nafs kil marra bs ana ayeeb o e9eer 
za7ma 3alaih

Me: eee ana 7a6ait malyy

Reema: thakarteeny al7een a7i6

Shaikha: ok yalla ya jema3a I have a lot to do fa ana asta2thin!

Me: ana banam 7ady daykha o entaw namaw warana faz3a

Reema: waaaay wanasa okk yalla banam 3ashan e9eer e9ub7 bsr3a

Me: el7imdla wishikir lool yallah good night amigass

We ended the call..

I seriously can’t wait till tomorrow, yarab maku ghbar!













8 comments:

  1. Bedaait a7eb elqe9aaa go ahead:D loool thanks for posting ou post soon;**

    ReplyDelete
  2. ou please yeeebay papers malot el7ammam 3ashan ma tnashbeeny eb maaly loooool!! I LOVED IT<3!! thakkaaaratny eb safraaatnaa:'(!!! post sooonnn:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anony: mashkoora 3a6aiteny el green light enny akamil LOOOOL!! Thaaank YOUU;** i will enshallaah ;)

    Ketaket: LOOOL eee enshallah e7na khansafir bas!! THANK YOU;***! Eeee 7adaa i miss it!! Enshallaa i will;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amaazing post, love it :D
    post sooon please!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thaank you!!;* enshallah i will ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amaaaaaaazing .. Cant wait to finish this story<3

    You are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Humaid: THAANK YOU, you are wallah your comments cheer me up:D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dearest Esteems,

    We are Offering best Global Financial Service rendered to the general public with maximum satisfaction,maximum risk free. Do not miss this opportunity. Join the most trusted financial institution and secure a legitimate financial empowerment to add meaning to your life/business.

    Contact Dr. James Eric Firm via
    Email: fastloanoffer34@gmail.com
    Whatsapp +918929509036
    Best Regards,
    Dr. James Eric.
    Executive Investment
    Consultant./Mediator/Facilitator

    ReplyDelete