Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Give fate a chance 5


“He that is of the opinion money will do everything may well be suspected of doing everything for money.”
Benjamin Franklin


I heard two people whispering, but I can’t quite make out what they were saying.

I turned to the other side of the bed, to suddenly see a very bright light!!

I tried to open my eyes, but closed them quickly; the light was too painful.

You know when its dark for a long time, and then someone suddenly opens a flashlight two 
inches away from your eyes? Yeah similar to my situation except instead of a flashlight 
reema opened the curtains to reveal the blinding sun!

Reema: yaaalla rise and shine amigas!!

UGHH!!! Akraah hal 7araka!!

She’s an early riser and expects us all to wake up early too..

I shouted: REEEMOOO YA7MARAA CLOSE THE CURTAINS!!!

Reema: not gonna happen yallah gomay ka shaikha is in the bathroom o dalia bitgoom 
al7een naby nanzil nitrayag!

Ok breakfast is my favorite meal of the day!! I just cant say no to that..

Me: ifff ok

I yawned, stretched then pulled myself out of bed, ahh it was very comfortable!

I went into the bathroom and took a warm shower. I love warm showers in the morning!!

After I finished and got out of the bathroom, I blow-dried my hair and changed into my light 
green skinny jeans and off-white flowy blouse. I put on some mascara and announced that 
I was done!

Reema: me too!!

Me: latgoleely dalia lail7een bil 7amam!

Reema: I’m afraid she is!

Me: waaay yallah!

I am a very impatient person! Especially in this situation


Shaikha was applying her make up: nezlay entay o reemo o e7na nyeelikum

 Me: OKK! :D

Reema: laa 7aram khal nan6irhum!

I whispered: reeema plss 7ady yo3ana

Reema: iff okk

We took our bags and left the room..

I like the hotel’s interior design, it has this distinctive Arabian nights theme

It also makes me feel cozy, which is what makes a hotel special to me!

Anyway, we made our way to the hotel’s restaurant

Their buffet was so yummy! There were pancakes, French toast, waffles, eggs, hash 
browns, and so many other things..  I didn’t know what to choose!

Me: reema, khal nakhith min kilshay o we’ll share!

Her eyes popped out: maynona? Wayedd!!

She’s one of those diet freaks who barely eat anything

Me: waay ana maligait ella anzil ma3ach? Wainn shaikha ehya my food buddy!

Reema: walla entaw tibl3oon min e9ub7 laih bilail and you don’t gain a kilo! O ana bas a7i6 
eb 7aljy shay 3ady azeed ten kilos!

Me: mashallaaaah!! 7isdeeeena ba3aad!

Reema: mashallah! Im just saying..

Reema is soooo skinny, but she thinks she’s fat which is really sad, she doesn’t see how 
beautiful she really is!

Me: khaleeny sakta bas!

E7taramt nafsy and I filled my plate with only two pancakes and two hash browns.

Reema filled her bowl with special K cornflakes and milk..

We found an empty table and sat down..

Reema: so what’s the plan for today?

Me: lets go shopping today, o bacher ba7ar? I need a tan!

Reema: perfect! 3ad omy mwa9etny taby el celine luggage mini bag

Reema’s mother is the cutest! She’s like the perfect mother mashallah.

Her dad died when we were in grade nine, so her mother tried her best to spoil reema in 
every way possible.

But don’t get me wrong; she’s not the snobby, spoiled brat type. Reema is the complete 
opposite! She’s a pretty, down to earth and a very simple girl.

Reema is an only child, and so am I, but god blessed me with three sisters from different 
mothers!!

However, shaikha has two older brothers and Dalia has one older brother and two younger 
sisters.

Finally the princesses Dalia and Shaikha arrive with their plates..

Shaikha: allaah lamo mashift el pancakes wain mukana?

Me: hmm ill give you a piece if you gave me one of those delicious looking French toasts!!

Shaikha: DONE!

That’s how we do it, simple bargains that lead to a full, satisfied stomach! :D

She took one pancake, and placed a slice of French toast on my plate yum!!

I was just about to dig in, when I felt like someone was staring at me.

You know when you get this weird feeling that you just have to look up and see who’s 
looking?

I raised my head and saw this guy who was sitting on the table in front of us, just staring at 
me.

It was really creepy!

There were two other guys with him, but they were deep in conversation munching away on 
their food.

However, he had no food on his plate and he just sat there resting his head on his hand 
staring at me intensely.

Wait, is he staring at ME? Or someone behind me…

I turned around, but there was no one just the wall.

I lowered my head and continued eating my food in silence.

I’m sure kan emtani7 o akeed lama shaf the way I looked at him laf wayha!

Without thinking I looked up slowly just to see if he looked away, but no he was smiling this 
time.

SMILING TO ME!!

Wth? Who is he? Do I know him?

And then I realized, that face I’ve seen it before bas wain yaraby??!

I really suck at memorizing faces or names; I can only remember you instantly if I spent 
like a week with you.

Where did I see him? I squeezed my eyes; I tend to do that when I’m trying to remember 
something.

He has short black hair, with black intense eyes that freak me out! He has a goatee and 
very red lips mashallah china 7a6 7umra..

Bas uhwa mo 7a6, latifhmoony ghala6 :p

Ok am I staring?

I lowered my head… waay ma7ib chithyy I need to know where ---

TETHAKART!!! How could I be so stupid!

He was the creepy guy I saw yesterday at the bookstore!

He gets creepier everyday!

Reema interrupted my thoughts: lama!! Shfeech sakta??

Me: ha? Laa mafeeny shay!

I tried not to look at him, but I couldn’t help it, I had to see if he was still staring!

Iff ma7ib a7ad ekhizny wana akil!

It was like he was watching a movie, because he didn’t even look away once.



8 comments:

  1. Mar7abba? Nafss ily saar b lama sar fene yesterday , jad she3oourr khayiiisss!! Allah ye3enhhaaa , la'ana lama tkoneen yuw3anaa w faajja'a naass tkhezzech tensad nafsech :) , a7laa shaayy ini awal min ye7e6 comment b hal post ma3ana ma7ib a7ii6 w tadreen ene a7iib agola b twitter :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it and love you more ;*** (good luck hunn;#)

    -RFS <3. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. anony: ahlan ahlaan!! eee akhyaas shay! nafsy ma artaa7 lama akil! eee walla matga9reen khoosh wa7da ;****

    RFS: I LOVE YOUU!!<3 THANKSSS;***

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaahh i loveed the post 7ada 3ajeeb1! keep up the great work 7abeebty;* iloveeeuuu
    loolie

    ReplyDelete
  5. loolie: thank you beautiful!!;*** I'm really glad you liked it<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this story is getting excited by the moment haha...


    Looking forward to continue reading ... <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Humaid: Thaank you;* I'm looking forward to reading your feedback :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dearest Esteems,

    We are Offering best Global Financial Service rendered to the general public with maximum satisfaction,maximum risk free. Do not miss this opportunity. Join the most trusted financial institution and secure a legitimate financial empowerment to add meaning to your life/business.

    Contact Dr. James Eric Firm via
    Email: fastloanoffer34@gmail.com
    Whatsapp +918929509036
    Best Regards,
    Dr. James Eric.
    Executive Investment
    Consultant./Mediator/Facilitator

    ReplyDelete