Thursday, April 12, 2012

Give fate a chance 14


"Money will come when you are doing the right thing." - Mike Phillips


I swallowed hard, reema please don’t see this the wrong way!

Hmm, well there is no other way to see this. Its wrong!

I whispered to wahab: I have to go!

I walked over to the frozen reema, her mouth was open so wide that even I can crawl in there.

I stood in front of her..

She looked at me, then at wahab then looked at me again.

Reema kilish ma3indha hal suwalif and talking to guys was a big NO to her, let alone going out with 
them..

But I didn’t go out with wahab! He followed me here!

3ad shloon ashra7 laha al7een!

I sighed and pulled her from the shoulder: emshay

I left my basket on the ground and we walked out of Sultan Center

I called the driver to bring the car near the door..

Reema was still I shock

Me: reema I can explain!

Reema finally decided to talk: lama.. mnu hatha? And what the hell were you doing with him?

Me: it’s a long story agoolich bil bait

Reema: ay bait goleely al7een!

I sighed: ok!

As we got into our car I saw wahab pass in front of us in his car, it was a white old looking Toyota.

Wait, that’s his car?

Hmm, where have I seen it before?

I don’t remember!

We got in the car..

Reema: spill

Me: ok

I told her everything since the day I saw him in Dubai till this afternoon.

She gasped: abaaih lama since when? Why do you talk to guys??

Me: reema walla I never did it before! Tadreen enna mu noo3y bs I got so attached to him.

I lowered my head and continued: he’s different..

Reema: bs still lama do you remember what we used to say about them? Hathail elly ekalmoon? Entay 
kintay akthar wa7da et3aybeeen!

Me: adrry reema please understand me!! I think that I’m falling in love with him!

But how should I know?

I’ve never fallen in love before; I don’t know how it feels?

And do I really want to fall in love? Do I want to go down that road before marriage?

Reema kept giving me weird looks, like I’ve done something filthy!

Reema: please gi6ony baitna

I just nodded and lowered my head..

I thought that she was going to understand! If she were in my situation she would have done the same 
thing. No one will ever give up on the sweet man!

Finally, I arrived home.

I dragged myself to my room and jumped on my bed.

Tears started to fall down my cheeks..

If reema reacted this way, how will the others react?


I’m sure they will freak out too! They all have the same way of thinking.

I got out my phone and saw that I have one unread message..

Wahab: sorry about today!

I sighed, locked my phone and threw it beside me.

A couple of minutes later, I heard a knock on my door.

Me: mnu?

Nanny: its me

Me: come in

She came in with two sultan center bags in her hand

Nanny: I don’t know, someone bring this he say for madam Lama!

I smiled: ok thank you!

Ya7laila wahab, witloomny laish I like him!

I sent him a message: thank you I just got the bags!

After a few seconds: it’s the least I could do after ruining your outing!

Eshawig:(



I woke up the next day to a huge headache.

It was 11:45 exactly.

My stomach grumbled, I looked around to see that I was laying on the couch in the living room.

I remembered that I was watching a movie and slept on an empty stomach.

I got off the couch and told Leen my nanny to fix me some pancakes while I showered.

After I was done showering I walked to the living room again to eat breakfast.


I kept thinking, I mean I don’t know why reema was so angry with me! She could just warn me o khalas!

I finished my breakfast and went to my room..

I flopped on my bed, and took out my phone

I received a msg from wahab, by this time I saved his number in my contacts under the name "wahabi"

Wahabi: good morning beautiful

I grinned; he sure knows how to make a girl smile.

Me: good morning :D

Wahabi: shnu? Bs good morning? Maku ya jameel ya 7ilu ya a7la wa7id bildinya magdar a3eesh bidoonik

Me: hahaha no;)


Suddenly, my mother barged into my room without even knocking on the door.

She looked furious with her nostrils flaring.

Out of breath she asked; lama, mnu abdulwahab?



Comment, sil vous plait? :D

6 comments:

  1. :o :0 ma9adg! Why don't I meet any Prince Charmings in Dubai?
    You blog is amazing xx my favorite, for sure!
    - N

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woaaaaah craaaaaap! :O
    What a cliffhanger! That's like torture! :( Lol!
    Please post soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. waaay belsmellaah shga3ed eseeer;S! omhaa shdarahaaa?? laykon reema galatlahaa:|? waaayyy!!!!! anyway thanks ou post soon;*
    `Ay

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can soooooo relate to you!!
    shlon dal baitha wahab?:p and shlon omha darat? waiting for the next post
    -La

    ReplyDelete
  5. N: Loool 7ata bil kwt nadreeen :( thaank you! wallah it means a lot xx

    Cashmere: 7adaaa haha!! enshallaah :p

    Ay: you will know in the next post!! bs maskeeena! no problem;* i will enshallaa

    La: well he followed her after the jam3a incident (not cute, i know) o ham she told him lama they started talking to each other:p o shlon umha darat you will know in the next post :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dearest Esteems,

    We are Offering best Global Financial Service rendered to the general public with maximum satisfaction,maximum risk free. Do not miss this opportunity. Join the most trusted financial institution and secure a legitimate financial empowerment to add meaning to your life/business.

    Contact Dr. James Eric Firm via
    Email: fastloanoffer34@gmail.com
    Whatsapp +918929509036
    Best Regards,
    Dr. James Eric.
    Executive Investment
    Consultant./Mediator/Facilitator

    ReplyDelete