Thursday, April 12, 2012

Give fate a chance 13


"It's good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it's good, too, to check up once in a while and make sure that you haven't lost the things that money can't buy." - George Lorimer


I contemplated whether to send him a message or to just let it go..

It’s been a week and I just got out of the hospital.

Feelings of guilt were nagging at my heart, I wanted so badly to just thank him and apologize.

Ok lets do this..

I took out my phone and started typing:

“Hi.. Thank you for saving my life I know it’s late and I’m sorry. Also, I’m sorry for how I acted at the hospital I was way out of line.”

I read the message a million times; I made it seem like it was a big deal

And maybe it is?

A7is 3aib etha I didn’t thank him, and at the same time 3aib if I actually did.

I counted to three and pressed, “send”.

My heart started racing..

Akeed eb ya7girny! Shyabyy feeny a9lan I’m sure he forgot about me!

Waay ana shaku atfaslaf wadiz el msg!

Akeed ra7 egool hathhy lazga or something, yaraby!!

My phone vibrated and so did I

Bismilla, I opened the message:

“el3afo masawait shay :) its ok don’t worry about it.”

Hmm, how does one reply to that?

I reread the message a couple of more times..

Ok, I did what I had to do khalas Lama get over yourself!

My phone vibrated again..

It was wahab:

“So, how are you feeling?”

Do I reply???

I don’t know!!

Do I?

Well he gave me his blood, and I couldn’t even reply to a stupid text!

I gasped in realization; wahab’s blood is running through my veins!

There is a part of him inside me!

Ok now I’m just being overdramatic!

I shook that thought from my mind and began typing a reply.

Me: el7imdila, much better

A few seconds later..

Wahab: el7imdla! O sh9ar 3ala sayartich?

Me: ga3den e9al7onha

Wahab: khoosh

Just one word, is that all he could say?

I checked my twitter..

I wonder what his twitter username is?

Hmm.. I have to know his family name first, but I’m too shy to ask.

Whoa, my phone vibrated again..

Wahab: ta3alay magilteely kalamtay el diktoor?

I waited for a while then replied:

Ee, ashwa rifa3ny

Wahab: ee gitlich hatha 9aida

Me: tikhayal awal shay galy goleely  nikat o etha ytha7kon arfi3ich

Wahab: la walla? LOOL o gilteela 3ad?

Me: eee gitla el nikat elly dazait leyahum :p

Wahab: kafu wallah!

Me: hehe o ham 6ala3 e3arif uboy fa sa3adny hal shay

We continued texting each other for days..

Talking to him felt right, and every time I remember his smile its like wow I want to see him again.

I have never been through this, having a crush on a guy I barely knew.

Yet, I swear talking to him feels so right, its like why haven't I been doing it for years!

He never fails to put a smile on my face.

I didn’t tell my friends about him yet, I’m afraid they’ll judge me.

I drop hints but they don’t get it.


Anyway, one day I was texting wahab,

Me: ok yallah I have to go talk to u later!

Wahab: la7tha wain ray7a??

Me: baro7 sultan 7awaly bashtry aghrath

Wahab: okk take care!

Me: thanks

I called the driver to bring the car outside

I had to go everywhere with the driver since my car is still getting fixed

I got in the car and we left

Reema called me just a few minutes after we left my neighborhood

Me: hala reema

Reema: lamaaaa I’m so bored come over?

Me: 3ad tawny baroo7 sultan, come with?

Reema: ok mireeny

Me: badlay 5 minutes o o9al

I hung up 3ala 6ool lana adry btgool mayamdy abadel o madry shnu

Me: shakeel roo7 bait reema

Shakeel: ok

We changed the destination to reema’s house

I was checking my twitter so I tweeted:
@Lamaal******: picking up @ral****** then off to sultan.

After a few minutes I received a msg,

Wahab: protect your tweets ya bnaya

Me: lol whyy?

Wahab: bs! Wayed 9bayan msaweelich follow laish matsaweelihum block?? O shnu kilmen hab o dab eshof ur tweets?

Awww cutie!!

Me: hahah ill think about it

Wahab: 7abeebty do this for me will you?

7abeebty? Awal marra ygoly 7abeebtyy!

I felt my heart flutter just like the butterflies in my stomach.

How could anyone reply to that?

Just then we arrived at reema’s house, I texted her that I’m outside.

And then I replied to wahab, ahh wahab :D

Me: enshallah bas 3ashanik :D

After a few seconds, wahab: kafu wallah :D

Reema knocked on the window in an attempt to scare me, and she did.

She opened the door laughing: haha laish yaya ma3a sayig?

Me: sayarty ma6la3at min el garage!

Reema: oh!

I reread wahabs msg 7387739 times!! Lool shda3wa 3alay mu m9adga enna galy 7abeebty!

Well it is a big thing right?

I wanted to tell reema about him sooo badly but something stopped me.

Oh well, I'll tell them all later!

We arrived at sultan and I headed to the baking materials isle while reema walked to the junk food isle.

I was deep in thought of what cake mix I should buy? Or do I bake cupcakes or brownies? Hmm chiny mshtahya brownies! Or ill bake cookies!!!! Yes my mom loves my cookies!!

I walked over to the nestle chocolate chips and grabbed two bags and placed them in my basket.

I looked up to see different kinds of pancake mixes. Allah I want pancakes for dinner tonight! Hmm should I buy the blueberry pancakes or ----

---: BOO!

I jumped! With my heart racing I turned around to see wahab!!

My eyes wide I practically shouted: KHARA3TNY!

He started laughing waay eshawig!!

Wahab: shda3wa khtara3tay 3an edala3 :p

Kan labis dishdasha, awal marra ashofa eb dishdasha!!

He sure is eye candy.. with his tall masculine figure and that goatee way 3yony 9arat nafs el emotion on whatsapp that has hearts instead of eyes. 

I said with a smile: wallaa enta shyaybik? Dude stop stalking me!

Wahab: haha don’t flatter yourself, I just happened to be here

Me: mashallaaa ba9adig

We both smiled and looked at each other, a little too long..

Wahab came closer to me..

I took a step backwards; it was a reflex!

He smiled that beautiful smile and said: entay kila mikhtar3a?

But someone interrupted us..

Her eyes were wide, her expression puzzled..

Reema asked in confusion: lama?

4 comments:

  1. Oh shitt :p
    i think she should rage3, easy...

    thanks for the post and i think im first :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madliar: haha lets hope it is:p no problem;* haha you are!:p

    Um ksha: thaanks:p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Esteems,

    We are Offering best Global Financial Service rendered to the general public with maximum satisfaction,maximum risk free. Do not miss this opportunity. Join the most trusted financial institution and secure a legitimate financial empowerment to add meaning to your life/business.

    Contact Dr. James Eric Firm via
    Email: fastloanoffer34@gmail.com
    Whatsapp +918929509036
    Best Regards,
    Dr. James Eric.
    Executive Investment
    Consultant./Mediator/Facilitator

    ReplyDelete