Saturday, April 7, 2012

Give fate a chance 8


“A man with money is no match against a man on a mission.” - Doyle Brunson

UGHH!!

It was the guy I saw in Dubai

He’s so annoying he keeps popping up everywhere!

 I don't even know him but I already feel like I need to add him into my "people I want to punch in the 
face" list!


What is he doing here?

Out of all the places in Kuwait, I bump into him here?

Or he bumped into me..

Actually, he came right to me as if he knew where I was!

Why doesn’t he leave me alone!

Iff, I was so annoyed!!

I just looked at him, and sighed

Me: what do you want from me?

Guy: la bas, umm laish ga3da tabcheen?

Me: I don’t want to talk about it!

Guy: lana tara wala shay eb hadinya yiswa ennich tabcheen 3ashana!

For some reason that sentence triggered more tears.

Guy: e9ara7a madry laish ga3da tabcheen, bs ana mit2akid enna etha shay mza3lich al7een, ebtirta7ain 
mina 3ugub le2ana kilshay kheera!

He was right, but still I failed my accounting exam, which is depressing!

Me: do you even know me?

Guy: uhh.. shiftich eb Dubai

Me: wana agool wain shayfitik

I acted as if I had no idea he was the same guy from Dubai.

Guy: ee uh..

Me: o shlon darait enna ana hny?

Guy: madry 9idfa


HAH, I don’t think so..

I said sarcastically: ee ee akeed

Guy: 9ij..

I looked at him

Me: gooly shloon??

He looked at me in confusion..

Guy: okk, etha mu9era t3arfeen.. I read it from twitter

I widened my eyes

Me: are you stalking me??

Ok my twitter account wasn’t private, and I just remembered that I tweeted “omw to CBA, allah yaster”

Guy: no!

I nodded in frustration: basawy my account private awal ma o9al elbait!

He chuckled..

Guy: enzain magilteely 3asa ma shar?

Me: mafeny shay

Guy: kil hal bachy o mafech shay?

Me: iff I don’t want to talk about it

Guy: hmm.. 3ala ra7tich

I lowered my head and placed it between my hands..

That lump found its way to my throat again, I tried to swallow back my tears but I couldn’t.

In my head, I ran over my professor in a truck a million times.

I just can’t wait till I find out the reason behind my failure.

He crossed his hands on his chest and looked the other way

He started to sing in a very low voice to himself..

Guy: ya thayig e9adr billah wasi3 elkha6ir.. dunyak ya zain matistahil etheega.. allah 3ala ma yifarij 
kurbitak gader.. o allah lah el7ukm fee dibrat makhaleega.

Meanwhile, I was looking at him ..

Who is he?

O min wain 6ala3ly?

All I know was that my emotions were everywhere, one second I wanted to kill him and the next I just 
want to tell him how I feel.

And why wouldn’t I?

I prefer talking to a stranger about this who wouldn’t judge me or ask too many questions, which I’m sure 
that’s what my mother will do!

Me: actually I ..

He looked at me

I continued with my eyes closed: I failed accounting

Guy: oh..

I faced him with the tears rolling down my eyes: shnu “oh”??? 6ag 6reej tis2alny 3asa ma shar 3ashan 
akher shay tgoly oh??

He gave me that tilted smile..

I have to admit; I felt butterflies in my stomach, his smile was that good.

Guy: la bas entay laish mkabra el mawthoo3, tgdreen et3eden elmada

Iff burooood!

I can feel the smoke coming out of my ears.

Me: SHNU?? Laa 6ab3an mabyyy a3eed el mada! Tadry laish?? Lana I’m supposed to graduate next 
course! O al7een ra7 at2akhar!!

Guy: oh..

Before I said anything

Guy: mnu diktorich?

Me: mohammad al****

Guy: ee hatha, no3a ya36y darajat 3ala asamy el3awayel

Me: I know :)

Guy: kalmee o goleela 3aylitich, 9adgeeny mu bas yrfi3ich ella ya36eech A + ba3ad

I looked at him with a flicker of hope in my eyes

Me: 9ijj??

Guy: ee walla ana mara chithy kalamta chan yrfa3ny..

He shook his head in confusion and then looked at me again..

Guy: la aq9id wa7id min erabi3 kalima

Me: okayy..

Guy: gitlay 7ag ahalich?

Me: laa, akhaff

He turned his body to face me, and looked at me with amusement

Wayha china fee tha7ka

I stared at him, confused. What’s so funny????!!!

He chuckled: o laish khayfa ballah? Haha

Me: laish ga3id tith7ak?

Guy: bs lanich ga3da ta36een el mawthoo3 akbar min 7ajma

I rolled my eyes

Guy: walla min9ijyy.. al7een entay gabil limti7an darastay 3adel wela la?

Me: emballa 7ady darsa 3adel!

Guy: ok o bil emte7an 7alaitay 3adel? Ya3ny 7asaitay eniich ra7 tyeben 3alama mu zaina lama 6ala3tay 
min limte7an wela kintay mirta7a min 7allich?

Where is he trying to go with this..

Me: hmm la kint mirta7a min 7ally!!

Guy: ok khalas 3ayal laish tiz3ileen, entay sawaytay elly 3alaich o hatha elly allah katba!

He sighed..

Guy: adry enna elly 9ar shay enarfiz! Bs lathaygen khilgich 3alaih wayed o tiwakelay 3ala allah o kalmay 
ediktoor akeed ebyirifi3ich. Kha9atan enna entay bitakharijain.

Hmm.. he is right.

I just, didn’t want to believe him.

He looked at me and gave me that smile again..

I just noticed how sharp his eyes were

And his smile is just, wow.

Ok, I have to stop staring now.

I gave him a tight smile: 9a7 kalamikk! Mashkoor

He got up..

Guy: fur9a sa3eedaa lama, o mwaffiga enshalla

He turned around to leave..

Haay wait I want to know your name too, it’s not fair that you only know mine!!

I got up quickly: umm la7tha

Way afashel afashel

He turned around: amray?

I blushed for some reason..

Me: umm magitly esmik?

Guy: abdulwahab.. etha baghaytay shay ana mawjood

He smiled and left.


10 comments:

  1. tewaqaaa3t!!
    waay ekhare3 bkul mukan ye6la3laha:o..
    post soon pleaasee;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice story can't wait for your next post love x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started craving nutella when I started reading this, yeah dont ask.

    Abdulwahab is a nice stalker! :P I love how helpful he was!
    Update soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Cashmere Wahab shaklaa CUTE!!:* post soon please I really can't wait xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anony 1: haha eee lool! enshalla ;*

    Anony 2: thank you;**

    Cashmere: LOOOL!!! maybe because i was thinking about nutella while writing this post:p eee he's cute :D enshallaah i will ;*

    Anony 3: eeee;* enshallaah i will;**

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! Im loving the story! Waid 7elwa el q9a mashalla! You have readers from dubai LOLOL :')


    visit mine and please comment

    www.thebeginingofanend.blogspot.com


    Keep it up gurl!


    -xoxo Emz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emz: THAANK YOU!!!;* wallaaa i LOVEEE emarati's nawartaaaw my blog<3<3<3 enshallaah i will ;***

    ReplyDelete
  8. takfaaa yaa magnaa takfaa naby post

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anony: enshallaah 1 new post coming up :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dearest Esteems,

    We are Offering best Global Financial Service rendered to the general public with maximum satisfaction,maximum risk free. Do not miss this opportunity. Join the most trusted financial institution and secure a legitimate financial empowerment to add meaning to your life/business.

    Contact Dr. James Eric Firm via
    Email: fastloanoffer34@gmail.com
    Whatsapp +918929509036
    Best Regards,
    Dr. James Eric.
    Executive Investment
    Consultant./Mediator/Facilitator

    ReplyDelete