Sunday, February 19, 2012

Suddenly everything changes 11


I received a message from an unknown number..

I opened it..

My. Heart. Will. Stop.

There was a picture of me and aziz holding hands..

And a note: “hmm I wonder if I should send it to abdullah? I’m sure he’s going to like what he’ll see:)”

My heart started racing!!

WHO SENT THIS!!

WHAT THE HELL?

OH MY GOD!

I panicked and I didn’t realize I dropped my drink..

Abdullah: shfeeech 7athftaay el drink??

I quickly hid my phone

Me: huh?

Abdullah laughed..

Abdullah: shfeech 9ayra msabaha?

Me: haa la madry 6a7 basheela

I bent down to pick it up and abdullah handed me a tissue box to clean the mess

Abdullah chuckled: 7ata cup mu 3arfa tamsika

Kilish mu wagtikk

I faked a smile and quickly went up stairs..

I opened the door to our room.. ana o salma kinna naymeen eb hal ghurfa..

Wela ashofha minsad7a til3ab eb mobilha

I started crying..

Salma looked at mee

Salma: shfeeeech??? Kil ma ashoofich tabcheen?

Me: *sniff* shoofay

I gave her my phone

Salma’s eyes popped out!!

Salma: OMG!!! Mnuuu dazzaa???

Me: maddryy wallah madryy

Salma: ma titwaqi3ain ekoon the guy ely ta7arash feech?

I stood up straight, mafakart feeha

Me: akeed! Akeed uhwa!! U heard what he told me ams!!

Salma: eee! Kalbbb!!!!! O ba3dain la7thaa.. entay shaku maska eed aziz???

Me: waay salfa 6weela.. bs 7maar shaku e9awirna o kilish ma7asaina feeeh!! Iff aby athba7a!

Salma: jleel el7ayya

Me: yarabyyy allah yaster bas! O salma pls bainy o bainich latgolen 7ag a7ad ok?

Salma: okk 7abeebty lat7ateen 9adgeeny hal ashkal bs kalam mayigdaar esawy shay!!

She hugged me and tried calming me down..

 Suddenly my phone vibrated..

I checked wela a new msg

I opened it and it says: “aby minnich shay.. saweleya o madizha. O atwaqa3 3araftay mnu ana yal ***”

Khara 3alaih!!

I showed salma the msg..

Salma: la la mu min9ija hal 7aywaan!!! Ro7ay warray hal msg 7ag aziz khal ythba7a wefikna minna!

Me: MIN9IJICH? NO WAY!! Bs salmaa arid 3alaih wela a7ger??

Salma: 7igryyy ekhasy trideen 3alaih

Me: iff 7ata madry min wain em6ali3 raqmy

Salma: guys.. they have their ways

Me: ahhh

I ignored the msg..

Dashaw hala and talah..

Hala: haa shisalfa?

Salma: rfeejtich qassib taby tga3edny wallah 7anna (pointing at me)

I was trying to act normal..

Me: ee bassich noom!

Salma: faz3a min fayer allah o tabena kilina nig3ad!

Hala: way khalas forget I asked!

We both laughed..

It wasn’t from my heart though..

Bs aby a7awil ansa elmsg! O ba6ub ba7ar o bastanis bss mayseer hal kalb ekharib 3alay kilshay!

Me: banat feekum ba7ar?

The girls: yalllaaa

It was 1 pm.. We changed into our swimming suits and headed to the beach..

Talah and salma freshaw fwa6hum o ensad7aw o they started tanning..

Hala and I nazalna el jets ..and we hit the water

Im going to have fun, and enjoy my time I wont let that a** ruin my day!

Hala and I started going in circles o en7awil en6ayi7 ba3aath!! O ga3adna n9arikh o nith7aak

Then we went and got buckets, filled them with water then poured them on talah and salma..

Kanaw eb 3alam thany kil wa7da ma3a ipod-ha o msakreen 3yoonhum..

Hala and I tiptoed to where they were o kabaina el may 3alaihum..

Talah + salma: AAAAAAAAH

Hala and I : AHAHAHAHAH!!!

Salma: yal 7ameeeer!!!! Wallah awareekum

Talah: bathba7kum!!

Ga3adt arkith o ri7t wegaft warra massanat eshalaih elly yamna.. kint minkhsha

Maskeena hala msikooha athnainat’hum..

I was laughing, o kil shway ga3da a6il

I was sitting on my knees.. suddenly I felt someone hold me from the back with one hand and cover my 
mouth with another

I FREAKED OUT!!

I started screaming bs his grip was tight enough… no one could hear my cries!!

I was pushing and trying to move but I was too weak.

I tried turning my face wela its 6alal.. THAT BASTARD!

He whispered: ta7greeny ha?

I squealed

6alal: kharra 3alaich lata7arikain!!

Qaleel el adaaab akrahaaaaaa, i bit his hand

6alal: ana awareechh walllah

he quickly let go of me and ran to his shalaih

The girls were looking for me..

Salma: hathy wain ra7at?

Hala: madry 3anha 7mara n7ashat o khalatnyy

Talah: emshaw enroo7 9oob el parking tlageenha minkhasha warra esayayeer

The girls went to the parking from outside the shalaih..

As soon as they disappeared I ran into the shalaih.. went up the stairs and into the bathroom..

I showered quickly.. changed into my pj and tucked my self in bed my hair wrapped in a towel.

I started crying until I fell asleep.





7 comments:

  1. awal shay FIRST :D ba3daaiin abaayy 6alal !!!!! e77ur shyaaabbyy??!!! loved itttt!!! posstt soooon!:D

    -s

    ReplyDelete
  2. What..the..hell?!
    Scaaarryyyyyyyy!
    Excited for the next part :D
    -NBA

    ReplyDelete
  3. 7abiat ilpost action
    6alal 7ywan mob ryal y8har...
    love ya and thnx 3al post

    H'

    ReplyDelete
  4. 6alaaaal shyaaabbee!!! Wai3!
    Thanks for the SHORT post ou pls post soon;*
    'Ay

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh myy! ambaih that's so scary i wouldnt have gone anywhere near their chalet if i were ghala ):
    loved it ! <3 loving those daily posts allah eytamim :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. esh hal balwa :S ambaih maskeena :(
    shra7 y9eer ya tora??
    LOving the story action and the daily posts keep em coming please ! :D

    -Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  7. S: haha.. i agree 7ada y7uur!! thankss hun;* will do;)

    NBA: haha will post it soon enshallah;)

    H:i agree mu rayyal!! hehe your welcome hun love you too;**

    Ay: LOOL your welcome;* will do enshallah;)

    Madliar: hehe.. thank youu love!!;*

    Anony: ee wallah:( thank youu will do;**

    ReplyDelete