Saturday, February 11, 2012

Suddenly Everything Changes 4



Hello readers!! 

I have a confession to make.. wala mara 9ar feeny dooda zyda (EL7IMDLLA!) fa ma3aref elprocedure o shnu lazim e9eer bethab6 bs I googled it and asked a couple of friends and they helped .. so bear with me:p 

o thanny shaay please comment, your feedback is very much appreciated. :D

Thank you;**
-------------------------------------------------------------


AZIZ’s POV:


I reached the hospital and ran to the ER section.. I couldn’t find Abdullah

I asked the nurses on the counter where ghala’s room is but no one gave me an answer..

I decided to roam around looking for abdullah..

I turned into a corner and saw a girl sitting on a chair that looked extremely like ghala.. I raised my head 
and saw abdullah walking towards her.

I quickly hid behind the wall.. kilish mala da3y yshoofny hny! Bs aham shay eny 3araft mukanha ..


ABDULLA’s POV:


I was pacing up and down the hall.. I called aljawhara and she came immediately..

Aljawhara: 7ayatyy ghala!! Yaraab et3ady el3amalya 3ala khair!

Me: ameen!!

The surgery took almost 3 hours.. it started at 11 pm and ended at 2 – 2:30 am.

Finally.. the surgery was over. The doc came out and we gathered up to him.. [lazim eldramatic effect]

Me: ha shlonha?

Aljawhara: bashir dr??

Dr: al7amdullilah kul 7aga mashya tamam!! Bs ilbint 7atib’a bilmustashfa 1 week .. el7amdulilah 3ala 
salamt’ha

Me and Aljawhara: el7imdillaa! Mashkor dr

We entered her room and she was lying on the bed looking life-less! Poor ghala shakilha y3awer elgalb

Kanat mkhadera fa ma 7assat feena! Aljawhara placed the bags and decided to spend the night in the 
hospital .. I stayed for a while until ghala opened her eyes..


GHALA’s POV:



Pain. All I feel is pain!

I started to cry, and even that was painful..

I opened my eyes to see aljawhara and Abdullah sitting on the chairs ..

Me: e7mm (feeling uncomfortable)

They came to my bed..

Aljawhara: 7abeeebtyy salamatt!!

Abdullah: ghala! Shlonich al7een?

I can see them moving.. but I couldn't quite make out what they said.

Me: aby mayy

Aljawhara poured me a glass of water.. drinking it hurts :(

Abdullah and aljawhara kept telling me how happy they were that I’m awake and asking me how I’m 
feeling every 2 seconds..

So I just went back to sleep.

I woke up .. and didn’t find anyone..

Based on the clock next to my bed it was 11 am, but where’s aljawhara..

I started crying.. way shfeeny bs abchy iff and that thought made me cry even more.

I heard the door close and it was aljawhara..

Aljawhara: 9abaa7 el khaiir!! Shfeeeha el7ilwaa tabchyy? Fe shay y3awrech?

Me: laa bs madry shfeeny 9aira um dmai3a hehe

Aljawhara: 6ool 3umrich um dmai3a mu bs elyoom!! Bs magilteely shlonich al7een et7iseen eb alam?

Me: y3ny alam khafeef mo shay chayed!

Aljawhara: yalla el7imdlaa ajer enshallah! Ok sm3ay ebyanqiloonich ghurfa 3adya al7een agolohum 
eyoon?

Me: ok bs la7tha khal aroo7 el 7amam o abadel

Aljawhara: ok

She called the nurses and they helped me out of the bed and into the bathroom. I finished my business, 
changed my clothes and sat in a wheel chair to move to my new room. Only problem is, it didn’t 
happen this fast it almost took me 2 hours with all my childish tantrums and crying.

My new room was on the third floor. It was nice.. u know a normal hospital room and the best thing about 
it is that they have Disney channel.

Yes I’m 20 years old and still watch Disney channel.

Aljawhara: ok ghala ana baroo7 albait aghasil o ahmad (her hubby) berid min esufar … bs mara7 a6awil 
wallah aridlich bsr3a!

Me: hehe la 3adyy 7abeebty ekhthay ra7tich ana mirta7a etha baghait shay adig 3alaich!

Aljawhara smiled: okk

She left.. now what?



AZIZ’s POV:


Radait elbait ams esa3a 4, awal ma 6ala3 3abdallah min elghurfa o shfta mibtisim gilt akeed gamat o 
mafeeha ela el3afya!

I slept for 2 hours.. correction: tried to sleep bs mo gader mayatly elnooma.. fa gilt esa3a 9 baroo7 el 
mstashfa o bashoof akeed ebyanqloonha ghurfa thanya.

I arrived at the hospital at 9;30.. and waited in front of the room.. I was starting to feel sleepy. Y3ny 
enoma mayatny ella hny! bs qawamt’ha

Tamait shway wela ti6la3 libnaya elly ams shift’ha min elghrfa.. ra7at shway o radat.. kanat esa3a 
taghreeban 11 – 11:20

Elmuhim ba3ad cham sa3a chan ti6la3 ghala o libnaya o elnurses.. chan agub ana

La7agt’hum laih ghirfat ghala o ga3adt an6er…

I started to play games on my Iphone so I wouldn’t fall asleep. I was playing temple run.. wanasa mwa9il 
1,009,871 :D

Faj’a wela libnya (im assuming her sister? Friend?) ti6la3.. maska jna6’ha o shighlha o mishaat..


Hmmm.. adish wela ma adishh…?


GHALA’s POV:

I was watching Disney channel.. Good Luck Charlie was on, I like that show.

I felt a little sleepy and hungry but apparently I can’t eat anything, only drink fluids.

3yoony gamat tsakir broo7haa.. tawny banam wela asma3 elbab ynft7

haw mamda’ha aljawhara –

my eyes almost fell out of their sockets when I saw who came in..

me (out of breath): AZIZ? :O

aziz: esalamu 3alaikum.. ghala shloonich??

I was shocked!! Maybe I was dreaming..

Me: abaih 3azeez shyaybik hny??? Shdarak enny bl mustashfa?

Aziz: long story.. o entay elly yaybatny hny! Ghala awal masima3t enich blmstashfa matadren sh9ar 
feeny  ---

Me: na3am? Mnu galik? (I whispered) aziz I don’t know you…

Aziz: I know but hear me out please! ghala ana min shiftich thak elyoom madry sh9aar feeny.. walla any 
mo gader ashelich min baly! And that wasn’t the first time you do this to me..

Me: do what to you?

Aziz: make me go crazy.. crazy about you..

--- moment of silence --- I.. I couldn’t find the words..

Aziz brought a chair near my bed and sat down.. pleasee don’t make your self comfortable!

Aziz: ghala.. laish sakta?

Hmm.. the way he whispered my name.. made me feel like..

I don’t know what to feel .. its not like guys barging into my hospital room trying to tell me they love me 
happens every day!!

Me: wallah madry shagoolik….

Aziz placed his arm on the side of my bed and leaned in. OK, HE’S MAKING HIMSELF WAAY TOO 
COMFORTABLE!

Aziz: tathkreen esina elly 6afat.. hmm matwaqa3 tathkereen bs bagolich anyway.. kan elparking za7ma o 
kintay et7awleen e6al3een sayartich bs mo gadra ---

Shahagt!!

Me (my voice was a little too loud): abaaih enta elly sa3adtny???

Aziz (wayha shway o yinshag min etha7ka): EEE ANA :D kilish matiwaqa3tich tathkreen!!

Me: wow.. esu’al mu shlon ana athker.. enta elly lail7een manisait.. mashallah!

 Aziz: wishloon abansaa??? La 9irtay e9ooora w 3yony el birwaz, wishlon abansaa??

What? Did he just say a line from Abdu’s song! Ok I love Abdu’s songs and I wanted the guy that I loved 
to dedicate one of them for me.. but no this way, and not from a person I’m not sure how I feel about!

Me: … Aziz please

I was trying to make him understand that I don’t feel the same way!

Aziz: ghala entay elly please.. give me a chance?

My phones ringtone broke the silence.. Abdullah was calling

Me: aloo

Abdullah: hala walla!! Ghala shlonich al7eeen?

Me: hala abdullah.. ana bkhair el7imdla enta shlonik?

When I said his name.. aziz turned his face to me. His facial expressions were weird and I couldn’t quite 
read them.

Abdullah: walla bkhair damich bkhair! Aljawhara 3ndich al7een?

Me: la tawha 6al3a.. btkhali9 cham shaghla witrid..

Abdullah: la! Enzain shloon entay ga3da broo7ich? Tabeen ayelich

As much as I hated to lie to him..

Me: la walla 3ady, umm khanartaa7 al7een o 7ayak allah bilaail

Abdullah: okk 3ala ra7tich ghaloya.. etha baghaitay ay shay diggay ok?

He’s the cutest!

I smiled: enshallaah

I closed the phone..

Aziz: Abdullah ha?

Me: ee.. aziz 7ail ra7 y3a9ib etha dara ena enta hny!

Aziz: adry wallah adry! Bs lazim akalmich ghala wagolich elly ana 7as fe! O hatha a7san mukan lana 
kilma kalamtich blshalaih en7ishtay lakin hny matigdreen tin7ashain!

Ok I have to admit that made me laugh.. internally. But no..

Me: shnu? Shqasdik y3ny magdar an7ash??

Aziz: la y3ny ena entay bl mstashfa o mtgdreen tamsheen ---

Me: haw?? Shnu magdar amshy? Tara mag63aw reely!! O etha aby an7ash agdar!!

Lol the look on his face was priceless!

Aziz midodih: haa la ghala wallah mo qa9dy!! Y3ny wallah asif entay fahamteeny ghala6 ..

Maskeen gam egi6 khai6 o khai6 mayadry shegool.. I couldn’t help but laugh

Me: hahaha! I’m kidding..

He stopped and looked at me..

Aziz smiling: la wallah? Tith7ikeen ha?

I don’t know why I blushed and started giggling..

We continued talking for about 20 mins.. then I asked him to leave, politely. Well I was asking or 
implying every 2 mins, but he decided to leave now.

Me: aziz tara ekhty ymkin tye any minute now o etha shafitik …

Aziz: ok fahamt enaqzaa.. khala9 ana bamshy. Bs tara I’m coming back tomorrow!

Hmm.. I didn’t want to say no. I know I should’ve but I couldn’t bring myself to say it.

So I just smiled and waved.









10 comments:

  1. I'm loving this<3
    thanks for the daily posts allah etamem enshallah :p
    love you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madliar: hehe ameeen:p THANKK YOU!!! love you too;**

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3azeez badaa3;o khar elaku welmaku::
    Love the post thank uu;* post soon;$
    'Ay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Abdullah A7sa eyanin khoush wa7d ..
    Aziz Shaku yay? Ya3nii mamda 3rfha a7s alwath3 ghala6

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am aaabsolutely loving where this is going! Mann, you got me hooked! Keep it going:) Ahhhh I can't wait until the next post, Aziz is too cute! :D<3

    Anonymous#1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ay: haha hatha el7ub o maysawy! thank you love, will do;) ;*

    Thespoken words: he is!!:p ee uhwa ghala6.. but just read to find out more;*

    Anony1: Thaaank you, I'm glad you like it!!;* I'll post soon enshallah <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. AMAAZINGGGG<!!! 3aziz is too LAZGA ou JAREE2 ou shway mu rayyaal!! 3abdalla is typical COUSIN ou i love his way of caring<3!! thaaankyou for the post:*

    ReplyDelete
  8. ketakeet: LAAA LAISH MO RAYAL!!! 7araam 3alaich:p bs i agree wayed jaree2.. and abdullah is too cute hehe;p urw love glad u liked it!!;*

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOOOOVVE IT!! amazing story !!! plss post soon:D keep up the good work :*
    -s

    ReplyDelete
  10. S: THANKK YOU!!:* i will enshallaah<3;**

    ReplyDelete