Saturday, February 11, 2012

Suddenly everything changes 3


GHALA’s point of view:

Way Aziz kilish mo wagta!! O la al7een eyena Abdulla o esawy salfa!

Me: bs maly khilg .. umm sry bs lazim aroo7

My stomach was killing me, and I was enjoying my alone time on the beach but he came and ruined it.

He was looking at me in a way .. like he was hurt by what I said!

I got up and went inside, luckly he didn’t follow.

The rest of the day was really boring, I decided to return home because I was feeling sick o maly khilg a7ad. So I called the driver and he came to pick me up.

Before I leave..
Abdulla: akeed matabeen awa9lech??

Me: la walla 3ady matga9ir!

Abdullah: enzain awal ma to9leen diggay 3alay o etha la sama7 allah 9arlich shay bi6ireej 3ala 6ool diggay ok?

Me: enshalla.. yalla bye

He’s so sweet!

I got in the car and left the shalaih. The ride home was long and tiring.. the pain kept getting worse I wanted to cry!

When I arrived home.. I felt like I was going to die. I barely walked to the bathroom from the pain and started vomiting (tikrimoon). There was no one home, thary msafir o khawaty mtzawjeen fa kil wa7da eb bait rayilha!

I couldn’t stand the pain any longer.. my stomach was killing me and I had a fever so I decided to go to the hospital and called Abdullah I don’t know why but he was the first to come to mind..

Me yallah at7acha: Abdullah tara 7ady ta3bana o baroo7 elmustashfa

I instantly regretted calling him, akeed bya7dir min eshalaih o eyely!

Abdullah: shnu?? 3asa mashar shfeech??

Me: walla madry (i started to cry like a baby)

Abdullah: ghalaa khalaa9 latabcheen wallah ana masafat e6ereej o akoon 3indich bs ay mustahfa??

Me: *sniff sniff* la tit3anna tara 3a-

Abdulla: GHALA AY MOSTASHFA???

Ghala: al mowasat!!

He closed the line..

I arrived at al mowasat hospital and waited for my turn to see the doctor thank god there was one person 
in front of me but I was writhing in pain...

Akheeran wi9al doory, dakhalt 3ind el dr o ga3ad esa’ilny as’ila…

Doc: ahlan ya ghala ezayek

Obviously, im not good..

Me: ta3bana

Doc: oleely aih elly byi’limik?

Me: rasy thabi7ny o chabdy taglib o feeny 7arara

Doc: 3afwan bs raj3tay?

Me: ee…

Doc: kam marra?

Me: 3 times

Doc: ahaa okk!! Bayin enno it’s an inflamed appendix!

Me: SHNU HATHA? (burst into tears again.. I want my mommy)

Doc: matkhafeesh it’s a common disease elly be’olo 3ano eldooda ezyada.. o you need surgery 
immediately to remove it .. it will be quick and you wont feel a thing!

I know I’m going to faint .. this is too much!


AZIZ’s point of view:

Kint 6ali3 barra adakhin lana el3ubid tawwa ga6i3 tadkheen fa e7teraman lah mandakhin dakhil 
elduwania!.. haha y7laila madry mnu ga9 3alaih o khala yig6a3!

 faj’a wela y6la3 3abdalla .. ekhasy! 3umra 6weel!

He gave me his back and was talking on the phone; he didn’t notice me standing..

Abdullah: shnu?? 3asa mashar shfech???

Walla o 6ala3t tkalim ya 3baid!! Mant hayyin haha

Kint a7awil enny magi6 athoony.. bs shasawy ebn adam!

Abdullah: ghalaa khalaa9 latabcheen wallah ana masafat e6ereej o akoon 3indich bs ay mustahfa??

WHATTT???? WHAAT??? GHALA? MY GHALA?? 3assaa feeny wallah feeechh!!

Tiwatart madry shasawyyy gumt arjif eb mukanyy!! KAMIL 3ABDALLA WAINHA EB AY 
MUSTASHFA!!

Abdullah: GHALA AY MOSTASHFA???


She said something and he closed the line!

Me: ha el3ubid wain rayi7 mista3yil??

Abdullah: ray7 elmustashfa!

Me: ay mustashfa?? 3asa ma shar?

Abdullah: almowasat la ma shar bs bint khaly ta3bana!

Me (my heart beats accelerating): oohh matshoof shar enshalah!

He got into his car and left!

I waited for 5 minutes so he wouldn’t know that I’m following him.. these five minutes passed by like it 
was an hour!

I got into my car and left as well!


GHALA’s point of view:

I haven’t stopped crying ..yalla abdullah waina!! They placed me on the surgery bed thing but before 
that..

Me to the nurse: if someone named Abdulla called answer him and tell him where I am. Please, only 
abdullah!!

Nurse: ok ma’am please lay down.

They took me to the surgery room.



ABDULLA’s point of view:

I kept calling ghala but she’s not answering. I was crazy worried!!

I tried calling for the 8364283 time ..

--: hello mr. Abdulla?

Me: yes who is this?

--: I’m gala’s nurse she told me to answer only if u called

me: where is she??

Nurse: she’s in surgery now –

Abdulla: WHAT???!!! Surgery, why???

Nurse: she has inflamed appendix sir please come here she’s in the ER room number ***.

Abdulla: :| what? Inflamed? What?

She closed the line!

WTH?

I sped up and tried to focus on the road! Shfeeha ghala tawha kanat zaina!!

I arrived at the hospital and ran to the ER, literally.

I stood in front of the room.. and waited. Allah yaser!


2 comments:

  1. Maskeena ghala;(
    Too short post;/ post soon please, thank you;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. ee:( ka i just uploaded the new post;*

    ReplyDelete