Wednesday, February 22, 2012

suddenly everything changes 13


***ABDULLAH:

I couldn’t take my eyes off of ghala

Her smile was soothing its like whenever I looked at it I get overwhelmed with joy!

Hmm…

I looked at her after I finished singing but she was motionless..



I looked away..

Ma9akht’ha wana akhiz!

Me: hahaha shakla wayed 3jebatkum lighnya!


I looked at ghala, I needed a response from her!

Salma: eee mashallah akeed ebta3jubna dam enta mghaneeha!

Hmm not the person I wanted to hear from

Me: afa 3alaichh;)

I had to say something..

Me: ha ghala shrayich? Magiltay?



***GHALA:

ok so abdullah was staring at me the whole time..

or am I just seeing things?

But the problem is that tala was nudging me and wiggling her eyebrows every 2 seconds .. im sure she 
noticed too..

Abdullah: ha ghala shrayech? Magiltay?

Tana7tt

Talah: shfeeech ga3ed ekalmich Abdulla!

Me: haa? Ee wayed 7ilu

I smiled awkwardly

He looked at me for another 5 seconds and got up..



Abdullah: ok yallah 3ayal ana lazim amshy eshabab yaw

They all said goodbye, then started talking about how great he was .. except for me, I just nodded without 
uttering a word..

Kil wa7da gamat ra7at mukan.. chan tyeely talah..

She whispered: e7ibich?

I stopped what I was doing and looked at her..

Me: shnu?:o

Talah: abdullah.. a7isa y7ibich

Me: haw shakuu

Talah: yalla 3ad don’t act as if you don’t feel it too?

Me: wallah madry shga3da tkharb6een

To be honest, I figured that he has feelings for me but I’m sure its nothing..

Talah: hmm pls latsaween nafsich ghabya o 3ady golay enna ee t7seena y7ibich!

She stopped for a second then continued..

Talah: allaah o goolay enich et7ibeena o ra7 titzawijoon o et9ereen my sis in law allaaah wanasaa ghaloo 
pleassseee!!



Me: abaaih haay layakhthich el 7amas loool ba3dain shfeech latnsain aziz

Oh yes aziz, I totally forgot about him..

Talah: ifff hatha lazim ekharib!

Me: “hatha” 3umra 6iweel.

He was calling ..

Me: aloo

Aziz: hala bl ga63a

Me: hehe sorry

Aziz: enzain aby ashoofich shlon?

Me: hmm wain?

Aziz: meet me 3ind elkarasy ely jbal el ba7ar?

Hahaha no way!

Me: LAAA

Aziz: laish?

Me: uhh bs, khanroo7 el mamar elly ywady 7ag el parking

It’s a closed area o no way 6alal eshofna hnak bdoon ma n7is fee

Aziz: hmm ok

I closed the phone and went to the hall area

Aziz came after me in a few seconds.. he started singing

Aziz: magedart a9ber o jeetik gabil maw3idna bisa3a o elghareeeeb enny legaitik tintithir gably bisa3aa!

Me: hahaha cute!

Aziz getting serious: shnu cute? Rayal sh6ooly sh3rthy tgoleely “cute”?

Me: eeee cute o etshawig o mal tigiris ba3ad!!

Aziz: hahahah yallah gar9eeny!

He wiggled his eyebrows

Me: 3abalik mara7 asaweeha? Lat7idny

Aziz raised one eyebrow: yallaa

I looked at him playfully: game on

I placed my fingers on his cheek and pinched him slowly..

He held my hand and flattened it on his cheeks..

He closed his eyes and slipped his fingers between mine, then he slowly removed my hands and kissed 
them..

My heart stared racing!!

He took my hand and placed it on his chest.. his heart was racing too

I smiled and slowly removed my hands..

I whispered: elmafrooth eny agrisik bas

He stood closer and whispered in my ear..

Aziz: ya lait el 3umr yitwagaf 3ala 7alat hana janbaak n3eesh feeha wala nkhafif min el 3ishg elly ma 
yo9af! O nit’hada worood el 7ub o narwy feeha nashwat 7ub wa giliik enta ma7booooby!!

I blushed! He’s soooo cute!


Aziz: 7addich “cute” 3ala goltich wentay tst7een

Me: hehe enta 7adik cute lama tahdeeny min aghany 3abdu!

Aziz: yakhy kalemat aghaneya mu3abera

Me: ana ashhaad!!

Aziz: o ba3dain la7tha? Laish edich mthalja we7na b3iz e9aif?

Me: madryyy kila chithy!

Aziz: akeed matakleen 3adel

Me: waay lat9eer umy ethanya!

Aziz: haha! Enzain sm3ay aby akalmich eb mawthoo3

Me: amerr

Aziz flashed his glamorous smile: ma yammer 3alaich 3aduu, bs kint bagoolich enna mu chena elly 
ga3deen ensawy ghala6..

Huh?

Aziz: ya3ny.. wallah lama ashoofich madry she9eer feny anhibil o mafaker gabel la asawy shay.. bs 
ghala6 o lazim agool 7ag abdullah may9eer chithy aroo7 min warra walla mu 3adla… fa chthy ana afathel 
enna manshoof ba3ath lama akalim abdullah wenshoof she9eer

Me: shnu? Tkalem Abdulla? Ya3ny ebtitwaqa3 enna begolik ee azoz shda3wa kalimha laish yay 
tista’thin? (I was imitating abdullah’s voice) wela begolik afa 3alaik bs ent tamir amir??

Tanarfzat eshawy.. ma3ana kalama 9a7!

Aziz: ghala 7abeebty fihmeeny.. wallah magdar hatha rifeejy min 3umr! Maby 3elaqtna tkhareb 3ala 
3elaqty ma3a abdullah! O ba3dain ana akeed mara7 aro7 agola bakalim bint khalik! Ana 3ndy 6areeqty

Me: 3ishtaaaw o shnu 6areeqtik ballah?

Aziz: ba3daaain t3arfeen ;)

Me: okk!

Aziz: lat3a9been 3ashany bs ham matgdreen tankireeen enna ely ga3ed e9eer ghala6

Me: lil asaf laa

Aziz: haha, yallah 3ayal ana bamshy (he gave me a flying kiss) hopefully soon I can be able to kiss you 
directly..

He winked and walked away

I whispered: ahh 3azeez walla a7ibik! He makes me feel like I’m the only girl in the world!

I turned around wela ashoof Talah…

I gasped! Hathy min meta hny!



4 comments:

  1. FIRSTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!
    WOW i loved it
    POST ASAP.
    love ya
    xoxo
    http://cryingoutforyou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh shi22 :\ i want her to be with abdulah ):
    loved the post thanks <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. laaaa akeeed 3azez begol 7ag 3abdallaaahhh ou t9k houshaaa:(!!! talaaa zouqaa 7abait'haaa::
    post sooonnn love uu;*
    `Ay

    ReplyDelete
  4. MsandHs: YESSS:D Thanksss;* will do enshalaaah:D

    Madliar: hahaa:p thank youu;*

    Ay: haha enshooof she9eer:p will do enshallaah love you moreee;*

    ReplyDelete