Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Suddenly everything changes 7


***GHALA:

I re-read the message over and over again.. he’s so sweet!!

I locked my phone and placed it on my side.. I won’t reply immediatly ..

Thary is very annoying every 5 minutes he shouts a remark at the TV as if the player will hear him!

Me: waay thary had a39bik shfeek chithy!

Thary shouted: shnu shfek chithy!! * insert soccer player name * en6aag 6ag o el7akam el 7awyan mu 
ga3id ya36eehum kart a9far!! 3ala fareeq o fareeq esalfa!!

Ughh!

Anyway, by almagharb prayers everyone gathered and we started chatting and having a great time..

I was so happy.. until everyone left..


 I woke up the next morning at 10.. its my fourth day in the hospital, and we’re supposed to fly to the US 
tomorrow!

I have to call my parents and tell them about the surgery, and that I wont be able to make it!

Ahh It breaks my heart! You can’t imagine how much I miss my parents!! I haven’t seen them in 2 
months… skype doesn’t count.

I took out my phone and Aziz’s msg from yesterday was still open.. I read it again and smiled. I wonder if 
he’s coming today..

After a few minutes..

- Knock, Knock -

Could it be?

Me: who is it??

Abdullah: ana

Me: tefathaaal!! Taw manwerat el mustashfa :D

Abdullah: mnawraa feech ya ghala!!

Me: hehehe

Abdullah: ha shlonech al7eeen??

Me: wallah a7saan el7imdila!! Gumt agdar amshy shway o may3awerny el jar7!!

Abdullah laughed: haha zaain el7imdila!!

Me: shnu ma3indik dawam?

Abdullah: la sakkabt bl dawam! Maly khilg 3awar ras

Me: ya salam 3alaik!

Abdullah: afa 3alaich

I smiled: madry laish wayed miftikhir ebnafsik!!

Abdullah: shnu ya3ny agoom a6la3? Enshallah mataglbeenha ta7qeeq yah!


I giggled: la la ga3da atghashmaar!! A9lan zain sawait 7ail thayeg khilgy!

Abdullah: affa! Ytheeg khilgich wana mawjood? Laishh?

My eyes teared a little: elmafrooth bacher aroo7 amreka 7ag umy o uboy bs magdar asafer *burst into 
tears*

Abdullah moved his chair closer to my bed

Abdullah: ghala… ta3withay min blees.. khalas yuba la tabcheen wallah ga3da tga63een galby!

Me: *sniff sniff* sorry .. bs lazim agool 7ag *sniff* umy enna ana msawya 3amaleya o magdar asafer

Abdullah: shnu magiltoolaha?

Me: laa.. bs khala9 belail adig 3alaiha enshallah

Abdullah: laish madigeen al7een?

Me: ana bs tikalamt 3anhum bechait.. shlon etha 7achait’hum?

Abdullah: haha latkhafeen 6ool 3umrich daloo3a mit3awid 3alaich!

Me: haha ok if u insist .. but you wont like what you’re about to see! Don’t say I haven’t warned you!

Abdullah: entay ray7a tithb7een qabeela wela edigeen 3ala ahalich? You wont like what you’re about to 
see o don’t say I haven’t warned you shda3wa hahaha!

I laughed .. abdullah sure knows how to make a depressed girl smile!

Me: okk ga3da adig…..

--ring ring--

--: aloo

Me: aloooo hala yumaa shloonch???

Mom: ghalaa 7abeebtyyy shloniich?? Ana bkhaiir el7imdila entay shakhbarich?

Me *eyes started to tear*: ana bkhair damich eb khair!!

Mom: ha 3ayal btyoon bacher enshallah?

Me: uhh.. la wallah yuma ana mara7 aye (here comes the waterfalls)

Mom: laishh ya7afith??? Laish ga3da tabcheen ghala latkhar3eeny!!

Me: la yum bas ana msawya 3amaleyat dooda zayda gabel cham youm o e6abeeb mani3ny min esufar! O 
ga3da abchy lany walhana 3alaikum!!

Mom: shnuu??? 3amaleyaa??? ghalaa 7ayaaatyyy!! Laish magilteeely awal masawaiteeeha? Chan 
yeetlich 3ala 6ool! 7abeebty shlooonich al7een?

Me: la yumaa latit3anain walllah ana el7imdila mafeeny shay! O khawaty o thary o 3yal khawaly kilyoom 
ezoroony!!

I can her my mom’s hard breathing.. she was crying: ahh ya ghala walla enich 3awartaay galby! Enzain 
kilish matgdreen tyeen??

Me: madry wallah bs mo al7een y3ny m6awla!

Mom: khalas.. ana radda likwt bacher enshallah!

Me: la yuma wallah maby ata3bech!

My heart was beating like basketball in my chest! I just want to hug my mom this very moment!


Me: o ham khawaty beyoolich bacher bs thary ebyig3ad 3indy lain nigdar nyelikum!

Mom: wallah madry ghala galby mu mertaa7 bakalim ubooch o enshoof she9eer!

Me: enshalla.. ok wain uboy bakalma

Mom: ubooch mu hnyy shighla ta’akhar

Me: ok etha rad goleela ykalmny please

Mom: enshallah

Me: yallah 3ayal ana akalmich ba3dain.. 7ail walhana 3alaichh wallah (started crying again)

Mom cried too: wallah ana akthaar 7abeebtyy!! Matshofeen shar o ekhthay adweetich o latyineen o 
tsaween ashya mamnoo3a sim3ay kalam e6abeeb!

Me: hehe enshallah yuma! Yallah ma3a esalama

Mom: allah y7afthich.. ma3 esalama

I closed the phone.. and started at the screen, teardrops falling from my eyes.

Abdullah kept looking at me, I can tell he was nervous not knowing what to do..

He sat on my bed.. and whispered

Abdullah: ghala 7abeebty khalas latabcheen..

I looked at him ..

He placed his thumb on my cheeks and wiped away my tears..

My heart was going crazy..


***ABDULLA:


The way she choked on her tears while talking to her mother broke my heart..

I didn’t know what to do .. I haven’t seen a girl cry except for talah o kila tabchy 3ala ashya maleeqa

But in this case its different!

I sat on her bed ..

Me: ghala 7abeebty khalas latabcheen..

Hmm madry shloon 6la3at halkilma “7abeebty”, yakhy 7ady mitwahig

I started wiping away her tears.. her cheeks were warm and soft

What am I doing..

I removed my hands.. and gave her the tissue box

Ghala: mashkoor

I smiled, her eyes were gleaming because of the tears, I never realized how pretty they were…

Me: umich btye?

Ghala: madry btkalim uboy o etshoof!

She looks really sad.. how can I cheer her up

Me: okk.. enzain shrayich etfakreen eb your happy place.

Ghala: shnu? Ay happy place

Me: madry mu entaw el banat 3ndkum suwalif happy place o madry shnu..

Ghala: yes for a 5 yr old maybe

Me: haha bs 9ij goleely wain wedich etkoonen .. latgoleely esim dawla, goleely mukan min khayalich

Ghala sighed: ahh wedy akoon 3ind umy o uboy!

Me: ghaira?

Ghala: hmm.. wedy akoon eb mukan that has lush green grass, with a river bordered by beautiful roses 
with all its colors!! Allah a7ib flowers 7aiil! (wayed eshta6at, she started flailing her hands while she 
explained) and there would be a rainbow with its reflection on the river.. ummm

She’s too cute wallah chinha yahil!

Me: shrayich ayeeblich unicorn o takmil esalfa!!

Ghala started giggling: hehe well you asked me wain aby akoon.. o gitlik. And yes a unicorn would be 
great!!

We continued talking until the rest showed up.. I had a great time with ghala awal marra chithy ag3ad 
ma3aha o ensoolif 9ij mu bs ti3yib I thaghaa6! Haha ya7lailha


***GHALA:

I had a great night.. el7imdilla I’m blessed with the best family!

I was just about to get out of my bed to turn off the lights..

-- knock --

Some nurse came in with flowers in her hands..

Nurse: this flower for you..

Have I mentioned that I was receiving flowers, gifts, and chocolates from my dear friends and family, 
which is great! :D

Anyway..

Me: ok please put them on the table .. and give me the card ….. thank you!


She placed them on the table next to me and gave me the card and left..

The flowers smelled amazing.. they were a mixture of white, lavender, and light pick roses.. I LOVE 
these colors!!

I opened the card to read, it says:

 “I know I might annoy you sometimes, but I’m sorry. Therefore, I’ll send you flowers because I know 
you love them.. I hope that one day you will love me as well.”

Hmmm.. the card didn’t have a name on it but I’m guessing its from Aziz

The flowers were lovely.. he is so thoughtful!

I decided to send him a message..

Me: Thank you for the flowers! I loved them xx

I waited for his reply..


After a few seconds my phone beeped..

Aziz: what flowers?





10 comments:

  1. Just today i read your blog, i read it even though i have many things to do but i couldnt resist.

    Continue with the amazing story ;*

    Post soon!!

    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definately from abdullaaahh!! ashkara because she told him that she loves flowers:D! gooouloooly shasaawwi a7eb thnaain wehgaaa etha elawwal theba7ny getalny ethany 3eshgaaa;p LOOOOOL wehgaaa anhyyy feehem anhyy feehem;p WAITINGGGG:D!! POST SOON LOVELYYY<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG and again i check blogger and you've posted an HOUR ago... ok this is freeking me out :|

    anyways I like your story a lot and dagra aziz's sms !! hahaha ;o
    love youu xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!! mnuu daz elflowers 3ayaaal!!?? ABDULLAAAAAH???? ZOUQAAAA:(
    POSSTT SOOONN PLSSS!!!!
    thank uuuuuu;*
    'Ay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just perfect i dont know what to say, 27ibich fro posting everyday :*
    thnx


    h'

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh-oh how send those i wonder please post soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. TEAAAAM ABDULLAHHH \o/ verrryyy cute!! loved it!! post soooooooon :D

    -s

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anony: THANK YOU!! I'm really happy you liked it!!!:D i will enshallah, love you too;**

    ketakeet: LOOOL ur comment tha7ikatny! hmm we will see about that;)) i will love;*<3

    Madliar: LOOOOO!! ee maskeena ghala:p thank you love;**

    Ay:hehe we will see;) thank YOU!! enshallah i will;**

    H: Thank youuuu hehehe love you too;**

    Bint almehairi: hehe you will see.. will do;)

    S: thaank youu!! enshallah i will;*

    your comments made my day, thank you;**<3

    ReplyDelete
  9. 3abdallaah is so sweet !!
    i love both names 3abdallah and 3ziz ..
    a7b esm 3ziz more bs madry laish in this story 7abait 3abadallah.
    enzain I want flowers!! -.-
    she has two guys falling for her
    ya 7a'9yy ana ZERO!! ;p


    Happy valentines

    amazing post, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Darlaim: eee he's my fave character! o i love esim aziz akthar:p
    LOOOOL 3indina o 3indich khair:( allah yarzigna enshallah haha:p
    Thank you! you too;***

    ReplyDelete