Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Suddenly everything changes 16


***ABDULLAH: 

He showed me a picture..

I looked at it..

Me: shnu hatha?

It was a picture of the ocean..

He took the phone ..

6alal: la la7thaa aq9id hathy..

I smiled and took the phone..

I saw two people holding hands..

I quickly returned the phone..

Me: 6layil shnu hatha? Ana shaku feehum?

He widened his eyes..

6alal: ya walad shoof e9oora 3adil!

I took the phone again to take a better look..

My heart beats accelerated for some reason..

Wait

Hatha elmukan a3arfaa..

O elwyoooh mu wath7aa bs ..

Hathy mu chinha ghala?

My eyes popped out

HATHA!! EMBALLAAA HATHA 3AZIIZ!!!

SHNU? SH3araafhuuum eb ba3aath?

LAIIIISH MASIIK EDDD’HAAA??

LAISH GA3DEEEEN MA3A BA3AAATH????

My face turned red.. I was enraged!

Bs la7thaa..

La mu ma3qoolaa

Aziz maysaweeha feenyy.. laaa maysaweeha

MUSTA7EEEEL!!!

Faj2a wela asma3 9oot warray..

Aziz: ent shga3ed etsawwy hny?

I turned around and he was looking at 6alal..

6alal: hmm khal abdullah ygoolik..


***AZIZ:


I returned to the shalaih to see 6alal and abdullah talking..

7aywan shyayba

me: ent shga3id etsawy hny?

6alal: hmm khal abdullah ygoolik..

he had a smirk on his face..

abdullah held a mobile in his hand.. Actually he clenched the mobile very tight it could break any second..

his face .. well I’ve never seen him this angry what the hell is he looking at?

Me: abood shfeek? Shimsaweelik hatha?

He looked up at me.. he gave me a look as if he was going to murder me ..

He shoved the mobile in front of my face..

Abdullah: aziz, wely esalmik gooly ena hatha mu enta

He was breathing heavily while talking..

I looked at the picture.. and then looked again

I snatched the phone from his hands and stared.. WTF? WTF?

I raised the phone: mnu m9awerha?

Abdullah clenched my shirt and brought me closer to him..

He shouted: ENT 7AYWAAAAN??? LAISSHHH?? AZIZZ LAIIISH??? KINT WATHIIQ 
FEEEEEK!! KINT 3ADIIIK WA7IID MIN EKHWAANY!!!

I just stared at him.. elsany enribaa6 madry shagool .. maly wayh agool shay

He continued shouting: LAIIISH SAKIT??? LAISH MATRIIIDD 3ALAAAY HAA??

Me: abdullaa.. anaa

Abdullah was furious every vein in his face popped out.. he punched me in the face

Shit

I fell to the ground .. I can taste the blood in my mouth..

Abdullah: WENT MIN META 3INDIK HA9OOORA HA??? O SHAKU YAAY HNY 
EM9AWERHUUM YAL KALB!!

I think he punched 6alal too but I couldn’t see them..

Suddenly I heard..


***GHALA:


laa bada3aaaww shfeeehum sh’haal 9raakh!!

I quickly washed, changed and ran down stairs..

I got out and my heart almost stopped..

Abdullah, aziz, and 6alal all in the same place..

Aziz and 6alal were both on the ground writhing in agony.. and abdullah was like an animal he was 
hunched over 6alal and shouting at his face..

This is not good..

He was punching him on the face non-stop

I ran to abdullah..

Me: ABDULLAAAH SHFEEEEK!!

I tried to pull him away..

He was too heavy..

Me: ABDULLAH BS PLEASEE

I pulled him once more and he got up..

Abdullah: WAKHRAAY 3ANYYY !!! ENTAAAY AKHER WA7DAA TKALIMNYY WAKHRY 
3ANYY LASDI7IIICH WEYAAHUM SAM3AAA??

I started to cry

Me: abdulllaah pleasse bass gooly shesalfaa

I think I know what’s happening..

Abdullah looked at me.. but it was different .. every time he looked at me he was smiling.. and I could see 
the passion in his eyes..

But now.. its like he hated me, like he was looking at something filthy

Abdullah came closer to my face and whispered, he was shaking from anger: latsaween nafsich baree2a o 
matadreen shisalfaa

He yanked my t-shirt, and I let out a low shriek

Abdullah: min meta etkalmeen aziz ha? GOLEEEELY MIN METAA??

I tried to remove his hands..

Abdullah: LAISH MATRDEEEN 3ALAAY???

He wrapped one hand on my jaw to pull my face closer to his..

Abdullah: Betyanineeeeny??? Ha? 3ajbiiich elly ga3id e9eeer al7eeen??? Laish ghalaaa? Laishh 
etsaweeen feeny chithyy??

I couldn’t say anything.. my tears said enough.. I couldn’t bring my self to talk..

He pushed me away and turned to 6alal..
Abdullah: 3a6ny mobilik


He bent down and snatched the mobile.. he did something

Abdullah: mesa7t e9oora.. 3ndik wa7da thanya? Wetha chathabt wallah lathbi7ik fahim?

6alal: laa wallah el3atheem ma3ndy ghairhaa

abdullah: ethlif shalaihkum o en garrabt 9oob shalaihana wallah latshoof shay mashiftaa.. wen garrabt 
yam ghala ….. ra7 tmoooot yaalla gam

aziz slowly stood up..

aziz: abdullah ana aby.. e9ara7a ana ….

He said something and both abdullah and I shouted: SHNUUU?


7 comments:

  1. SHNUU??? SHNU? WHATTTT happened???!?! pleaseeee post sooon lat3algeeena akthar mn chthi!!! :'(

    Maskeen abdullah ma ystahel :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHNUUUUU?:|:"(
    I NEEEEEDD NEW POST RIGHT NOW!!
    `Ay

    ReplyDelete
  3. What What What? :O
    Lat3algeena chii, bs 7lw your post.
    First time I comment :$

    With love,
    SM:*
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. ABAAAAYY !! nxt possst pleaaaaaaasse;* loved itt !!! yestahel el6ag 6alal!!!! i want her to end up with abdullah :( !!
    -s

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHH MAAAAYYY GAAAAADDD!!!!!!!!!! 3ABDALLAAAHHH SEBEEE3 EYANNEN HATHY ELREYAYEEL WELLA BALAASHHH!!!!
    POST SOOOOOONNNN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Il post 3ajeeb!!! Thaanx;* akeed yaby yitZawajhaa!!!:D hiyaaa wallaa 6alal a78ar insaan bil 3alaam iff e7ir!!! O 3abood zain esawy feeh bss aziz 7araaam;(

    AFA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anony: enshallaaah:( ee wallah maskeen!!:(

    Ay: LOOL enshallah!!:p

    SM: hehe thank youu;** glad you commented<3!!

    S: Enshallaah!! thankk youuu!!;** ee wallah ystaahil e7ir!! hehe we'll see;)

    Ketakeet: LOOL ANASH'HAAAD!!! enshallaah i will;)

    AFA: Thank youuu;** hehe maybe?:p eeee 7maaar!! eee aziz 7abeeby maskeen;( hehe

    ReplyDelete