Thursday, February 16, 2012

suddenly everything changes 9


Aziz: mnu ent?

Guy: ent elly mnu?

Aziz’s face was getting red min kither ma kan m3a9ib: 7illuuuu!! Yay laih shalaihna wetgooly ent mnu ya 
7aywan!!

Guy: e7tirim nafsik la awareek!

Aziz punched him in the face.. and then they started fighting

Omg this is not happening!

I started crying I was scared: aziz bas pleaseeee!

I wanted to pull aziz away.. bs adry enna ra7 e7oshny 6ishar min el hoosha

Aziz got up.. but the guy wasn’t moving..

Ekhtara3t!: abaaih 3azeez laish mu ga3id yt7arak???

Aziz kan mfawwir: a7san khaywaly hal zbala khal emoot hny

Me: aziz!! Mu min9ijik!!

I opened my water bottle and started spraying water on the guys face.. he opened his eyes

Aziz: ethlif ethliff shalaihkum win shiftik twa6wi6 hny marra thanya walla la athbi7ikk fahim!!

The guy struggled to get up.. he strutted the whole way back to his shalaih..

I looked at aziz, he had a bruise under his eye and a cut on his lip

Me: laish sawait chthyy??

Aziz: a7san ystahil el7awyaan! Yay yet7arash elkharoof shakla sakran

Aziz was looking at the guy.. lail7een e3aryy

Me: well it’s the same as the guy who barged into my hospital room twice when I didn’t really know 
him..

OOPS!! I didn’t mean to say that! Shit!!! IFF LAISH LAMA AKOON KHAYFA AKHOORHA!!

Aziz looked at me in a way.. its like he hated me.. he looked away, angry is an understatement to how he 
looked!

He balled his fists and walked away really fast..

Uhwa broo7a kan m3a9ib o ana zidtaa

Me: aziz!! Pleaasee wait aziz!

He ignored me..

I started crying.,

Me: aziz PLEASE esma3ny!!!

He quickly went into the duwanya so I wouldn’t follow him..

Waay ana ghabya ghabya!! Shakuu agoola hal kalam o uhwa tawa msa3idny!!

I went inside the shalaih wela salma tyeely..

Salma: ghalo sh9ayer.. shfeech tabcheen?

I told her what happened..

Salma: abaaaih mnu hal 7aywan elly yay eb ni9 elail??

Ghala: madry wallah madry! Bs 3azeez 7ada m3a9iib 3alay a7is karahny

Salma: laa matwaqa3 ykrihich e3a9ib ok bs mayikrah!

Ghala: way bs emshay khannam maby afaker

Salma: yallah ok

We went up stairs and I changed into my pjs. I bbmed aziz before I slept..

Me: I’m sooo sorry! Wallah makint aq9id elly gilta :’(

I waited for 5 minutes.. he read and ignored, so I decided to sleep


I woke up the next morning at 11.. with a killer headache.

I went down stairs to find hala eating cornflakes and watching tv..

Me: good morning! Ha wain elbajy

Hala: morning.. ma7ad gaam! Malaiit ana

I took a bowl poured milk and cornflakes and started eating..

Me: mat9adgeen sh9ar ams..

3ala 6ary ams I didn’t check my phone if he replied…

hala: sh9aar?

I told her everything.. and looked for my mobile and realized that it was upstairs

Me: la7tha baroo7 ayeeb mobiley

I went upstairs and took my mobile, I checked and no reply…

Wayyy

I went down stairs..

Hala: ha marad 3alaich?

Me: la!!

Hala: entay 7adich 7mara hatha 7achy yingal?

Me: wallah ma7asait eb 3umryy!!

Talah came down stairs..

Hala: mat9adgeen sh9ar eb ghalo ams!

Talah was soo sleepy o malha khilgna.. she laid on the couch…

Talah: sh9ar? (then she closed her eyes)

Me: iff maby agol elsalfa mara thanya entay goleelaha

I stood up and ri7t 9oob el ba7ar..

This sucks! I’m so depressed le darajat enna maly khilg anzil ba7ar!

Faj’a asmaa3 salma et9arekh min the up stairs window..

I looked up…

Salma: hala bn6ib ba7ar ta3alay badlay

Me: laa maly khilg

I looked down.. and turned to face the sea, the waves were slowly touching the shore then backing away..

Lafait wela the guy elly ams yay 9oob shalaihna.. he kept looking at me then the shalaih, me then the 
shalaih.. khawaf

I walked away quickly

Guy: wallah btshofeen!!

I stopped..

Guy: walla en ma bahthaltich mithil ma bahthalteeny ma6la3 wild uboy yal****

He walked away..

Ok I was SHOCKED! Wth? Who does he think he is!! I froze in my place!

Salma ran out to where I was, she saw the whole thing..

Salma: ghala!! Hatha elly ams!

I was shaking from fear: ee, sema3tay shgal?

Salma: ee!! Ghaloy golay 7ag abdullah uhwa yt9araf ma3a e2adba!

Me: madry wallah

I went inside.. I wanted to do something to take my mind off all of this.

I decided to watch friends on salma’s laptop. I love that show and I’m sure its going to get me in a good 
mood

I kept watching one episode after the other until it was 5! I was hungry ma3ana kint mkharbe6a in 
between epis..

Elbanat kanaw ray7een starbucks bs ana mari7t lana maly khilg..

I called salma

Me: aloo salma please yebely iced white mocha tall size o any sandwich yo3ana!

Salma: okk

I considered calling aziz, because no matter what I do I cant get him out of my mind.. so I called.

--- ring ring ---

no answer :)

I called again.. wela ysakra ebwayhy! Ay shay! Shda3wa 3alaih!

Ba3ad 2 minutes he called..

Aziz: aloo?

Me: um hii

Aziz: hala

Me: aziz wainik?

Aziz m3a9ib: laish? Lail7een eb galbich kalam tabeen tgolena?

Me: aziz please efhamnyy! Lazim akalmik 3ashan I explain!

Aziz: ka ga3da tkalmeeny al7een..

Me: la mayinfa3 mobile I have to see you

Aziz: enzain ana baroo7 ag3ad 3al karasy elly 3nd elba7ar meet me there

Me: ok

Finally, I felt a little relieved..

I went outside and saw him.. he was sitting on the bench, mchandes o msaned rassa 3ala eeda.. he looked 
sad..

I came closer..

Me: hii

He looked up at me

Aziz: hala

I sat on the bench next to him..

Me: aziz you know I didn’t mean what I said!

He was quiet..

Me: wallah mafakrt gabil la agool el jumla

Aziz: mu khabrich titkalimain gabil latfakreen..

Ughh I feel like there is no way he’ll forgive me!

I moved closer.. and lowered my voice..



***AZIZ:


matadry enny magdar a3a9ib 3alaiha! Magdaar!

garrebat yammy.. ahh she smells nice!

Ghala with a low voice: aziz..

The way she says my name… ya salam 3alaiich ya ghala!

Ghala: please accept my apology.. I really like you!

I looked at her.. and stared into her eyes..

Me: sh-shgiltay??

Ghala blushed, ya 7alatich wallah!

Ghala: please accept my apology

Me: la la elly 3ugubha

Ghala smiled: I really like you..

I took her hands.. she flinched at first bs ba3dain 3adyy..

Me: ana mu bs I like you.. ella I love you.. I can’t imagine 7ayaty bedoonich!

Me: la7tha shfeeny gumt agol kilma bl3araby o klma bl englaizy

Ghala laughed.. walla tha7kat’ha t3atheb el galb.. in a good way!

I held her hand and kissed it..

Ghala: azizz…

I didn’t stop kissing her soft tiny hands..

Ghala pulled her hand away slowly: aziz bss (wayeha 9ar a7mar min el7ayya)

Me: haha ya 7alat elly yst7ooon

Ghala: azizz bsss :p

I laughed out loud! Wayed tst7yyy

Ghala: ok khalas y3ny you’re going to forgive me?

Aziz: hmm.. y3ny etha kil ma3a9abt btsaweely chithy? La billah kilyoom ba3a9ib!

Ghala: ahaha waay aziz min9ijy

Aziz: ee akeed! Walllah magdar a3a9eb 3alaich ana


***GHALA:


aziz is soo cute!! O wayed ya7rij!!

He kept trying to touch my hand but I always pulled it away..

I looked at the sea.. tawny yaya bat7acha wela abdullah ydig 3alayy

I panicked and looked left and right

Laykooon shafnaa!!


7 comments:

  1. LOOOOOVED ITTTTTT<3!!!! ESHAWWWGG 3AZEEEZZ!!!
    NEXT PLEEASE:D!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE ! Abduulahh has to find a new hubby :p
    thanks for posting babe lo e you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT ONE!!!!
    post soon plssss x.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. waaaaayyy cute !!!!! loved the post!! team abdullah and aziz \o/ a7bhum both;/!!!!!! cant wait for the new posssssstt:D (tonight loool:*)

    -s

    ReplyDelete
  5. i started to love aziz more than 3bdullah :p

    thank u for the post..

    h'

    ReplyDelete
  6. ketakeet: THANKK YOU!!! hehe enshallah;**

    Madliar:LOL thankyouu;** love you too<3

    anony: THANK YOU!! will do enshallah;)

    S: hahah merci mes amis;*** i will post it sometime today;*

    h: hehe ur welcome love;**

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok maybe i like aziz a little now .. :3

    ReplyDelete