Sunday, February 12, 2012

Suddenly everything changes 5


Hello lovely readers! I just made a twitter account.. so please follow me so i can update you whenever a new post is up :D

enjoy;* 
---------------------------------------------------------

**GHALA:


I was really happy.. I mean I was in a crappy mood but he came and turned my frown upside down.

But what happened was wrong.. I couldn’t just let him come into my room and go, I don’t even know the guy..

I sighed..

My phone started to ring.. hala was calling..

Me: alooo

Hala: AHLAAINN!! Shloonichh ghalaa!! La7tha cham raqam ghurfitich e7na bl mstashfaa!

Faj’a wela Salma ti6la3lyy

Salma: wallaa sorry ghala abdullah tawa ygolina!! Makinna nadry o 7adarna 3ala 6ool!!

Me: hehhe wallah 3ady im glad u guys are here!! My room # is ***

Salma: ok kanna yayeeen

After 5 minutes ..

Salma, talah, hala: halaa o ghalaa ya a7la ghalaa!!

Talah: matshofeeen shar 7abeebty!!! Kil hatha 9ar feech 3ashan mashifteeny ams bilail? Tara 3adyyy ayeelich kilyooum bs gooleely wala 
etidahwar 7altich chithyy heheh

Me: hahaha!! Waay talah ya kirhich!! Wallah mat9adgoon shkither stanast lama yeetaw!!

Salma: akeeed enyeelich!! Bs laish maku a7ad hny??

Hmm.. I have to lie again. I really want to tell them about aziz but this is not the time.

Me: aljawhara kanat mawjooda 6ool elwagt bas radat kan 3indaha cham shaghlaa

Salma: eee ok!! Enzain shisalfa sh9aar? Ams lama radaitay makan feech shay

Ghala: emballa ams kan ba6ny e3awirny o rasy that’s why radait.. bs  zad 3alay el3awar o gumt tikrimon araji3 o madry shnu fa gilt aroo7 
e6abeeb

Halaa: eeh zain etsaweeen!! Bs laish madagaaytay 3alaina?? Chan yeenalich 3ala 6ool!

Me: madryy et9adgeen dagait 3ala abdullah awal wa7id 6ara 3ala baly..

Hala: affaaaa!! Al7eeen e7naa elly t7ibeenaa o tmoteen 3alainaa ma 6araina 3ala balich? Bil a7ra ana? (she started wiggling her 
eyebrows)

Me: HAHAHA shasawyy ba3aad kint mikhtab9aa I wasn’t thinking straight! (khoosh targee3a)

Suddenly.. aljawhra came in with her daughter, hessa.. waaaay etyanin I miss her sooo much!!

Aljawhara: ahlaaain shlonkum banaat

Gamaw esalmoon 3ala ba3aath o 9ar 7oosaa .. but I’m enjoying it..

Me: hasooonaa ta3alaay 7abeebty

She came running to me and hugged me .. it hurt but its worth it

After a couple of seconds dash abdullah.. ok now my night is complete.

Abdullaah: esalamu 3alaikum

Everyone: wa3alaikum esalam

So you can imagine what happened iz3aaj o suwalif ..

Me: ella wain badraa??

Aljawhara: maskeena badra sarlha yoomain  mat3aber etgoom min lifrash .. galatly bedig 3alaaich

Me: weeh matshooof shar enshallah!! Ana adig 3alaiha ba3ad shwayy


Abdullah: ghala entay lail7een minsad7aa?? 9arlich yom kamil marti7tay? Lo wa7da ghairich chan mo bas tamshy ella targi9 sharqy ba3ad

Me: waaaay haha e7sidnyy ba3aaad taraa mo nag9aa ana!!

Abdullah: wallah.. shhal dala3!! Banat hal wagt! Lo murty y9eer feeha dooda zayda akhleeha ti6la3 min elmstashfa eb nafs yoom 
el3amalyaa! O tsaweely 3asha ba3ad!

Every one started laughing..

Talah: Yummmaa minnik!! Waay kilish mastab3id

Aljawhara: allaah y3een murtik e9ara7aa! Kint nawya adawerlik marra bs hawwant!!

Abdullah: ha? La yuba shda3wa tadreenn atghashmar entaw ba3ad kilshay t9adgoona!! Aggool kamlay kamlay dawreelyy:D

Aljawhara: hahaha laa y3nyy khala9 qarart titzawaj!!

Talah tishagigaat!! She literally started jumping up and down in her seat .. abdullah was 26 going on 27 yrs so its time for him to get 
married.

Talah: etshawwiiiig!!!!! Eee eeeee ebyitzawaaaaj wa’akheeran!!

She got up and started pinching her brother’s cheeks lol cute

Abdullah pushing her away: HAA!! Shfeech entay yanaitaay!! Agool riday mukanich bs! Yuba tadroon shloon khala9 many mitzawij zain!

Aljawhara: laa la khala9!! kilmat elrejaaaal wa7da! maly shighil badawirlik!!

Faj’a wela a7ad e6ig el bab..

Abdullah got up to open it..

Abdullah: Halaaa wallahh bu tharwa!!! El7imdila 3asalama!!!

OMGG it was thary!!! My twin brother, my lovee!!! I miss him so much!! Ok no no .. NOW my night is complete!!

I practically started shouting from across the room!

Me: THARYYYY EL7IMDLAA 3ASALAMAA!!!!

Thary: allah ysalimkuum!! Halaa wallah ghaloy!!! Salamat salamat!!!! Awal magaltly aljawhara 7ajazt o radait 3ala 6ool!! Adry ennich 
walahtay 3alay bs matiwaqa3t laih hal daraja!! :P

Ok seriously these people and their ego’s.. someone needs to wake them up

Me: waaay eskiit pleasee and come here!!

I hugged him tight 9ij enna safar bilyom elly ri7t fe eshalaih y3ny gabil ams bs 7aail walaht 3alaih!! 3indy ma3azaat thary ghaiir 3an 
khawaty .. mo le2ana he’s my twin bs he’s the sweetest human being wallah!!

Thary: yibtlichh bens cookies ba3ad shtabeen akthar??

OMG .. can I say that my night is complete NOW? I love ben’s cookies!

Me: YAAY mashkoooor!!!! Bs magdaar akiiill ;(((

Thary: affa laish?

Me: I’m on a fluid diet for 24 hours!

Thary: haha yallah 3al aqal tith3ifeenlich ni9 kilo..

Me: haaay!! (I smacked him on the shoulder)

Thary: haha atghashmar yuba shfeechh

And the rest of the night was great!! Great company and good food, even though I didn’t get to eat it but still the smell was enough to 
make me drool!! The only 3 people missing were mom, dad and badra. I wanted to call mom but I don’t want to get her worried.. we’re 
going to the USA after 4 days anyway..

Wait!! 4 days? I’m still going to be in the hospital!!! Laaa:’(( my eyes started to tear!! I want to see my parents!!

Everyone left and it was only me and my tragic thoughts.. and for some reason Aziz popped into my mind..




4 comments:

  1. SHORT:(!!! waaaiting for mooore;* thanksss<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh i love bens cookies!!!!
    7adaaaaa i like the post thank uu post soon;**
    'Ay

    ReplyDelete
  3. its scary every time i check my dashboard i see that you've posted an hour ago ;o
    thanks for the post i definitely LIKE ! :*
    loveyou xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ketakeet: hopefully the next post will be longer!!;*

    Ay: Thank you!! Enshallah;*

    Madliar: hahaha!! it is kind of scary:p Thank YOU! love you too;**

    ReplyDelete