Saturday, February 11, 2012

Beautiful Places..

Ok .. so i always come across pictures of different places that catch my attention. There are a lot of beautiful places in this world and I've only seen a few of them!

I love saving these pictures and look at them every once in a while.. looking at a beautiful view puts me in a good mood :P

Here are some of the beautiful places that I have previously visited and others that I'd LOVE to visit one day!




 These 2 pictures I took in Montreux.. beautiful is an understatement when describing the place.

This picture I took when I was in Muscat. The ocean is VERY tempting! It's such a beautiful city!






This is Bond street.. oh I wish I'm there!!               This is the one and only Hyde Park in London.














These pictures I found on the internet.. don't they look AMAZING?? Some one please take me there!!

How cute is that??? :p



4 comments:

  1. Allaaah I loved the pic Malat montreux !! Welaht 3ala el mokan, w 3ala ahalha..

    Welaht 3ala skarat el jazz festival w el snack wrap malat Mcdonalds :c
    Wel sourah ely 9awarteeeha feeha memorieees waaayd !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ketatkeet: I MISS MONTREUX TOOO!!

    Anony: Thank you!!;* me too hahah aham shay skarat eljazz!!! o allaah el wrap abeeeha:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. 7ady walhanaa 3la the beaches fee muscatt!;o
    W I was to go to Montreux! A7isaa 7adaa 3ajeeb!
    Haha amazing blog so far mashallahh! xx

    ReplyDelete