Friday, February 17, 2012

Suddenly everything changes 10


Hello lovely readers!!

First of all I would like to dedicate this post to:

1)KETAKEET MFARZENA

2)MADLIAR

3)H

4)S

5)AY

I LOVE YOU GUYS! Your comments always make my day!!

And second, for my silent readers I would love it if you guys commented, your feed back is important to 
me :D

Thank you lovlies;**

And enjoy!!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Aziz: shfeech? Mnu elly ga3id edig?

Me: Abdullah!

I got up and answered the phone..

Me: aloo

Abdullah: halla.. wainich?

Me: uhh ga3da barra 3al ba7ar..

Abdullah: shnu entay mu ma3a elbanat?

Me: la mari7t ma3ahum!

Abdullah: laish?

Wayy

Me: bs maly khilg..

Abdullah: hmm maminich fayda yalla byee

Me: haha laishh? Shnu knt taby?

Abdullah: kint abeehum eyeboly miin starbucks

Me: ahh ok ma3indik salfa

Abdulla: gadha?

Me: hahah la :$

Abdullah chuckled: 3abaly ba3aad! Yallah ma3 esalama

I closed the phone.. PHEW! Mashafnaa

Aziz looked at me..

Aziz: shyaby?

Me: kan yaby shay min sb 3abala ana ma3a elbanat

Aziz: ahh ok .. yaalla 3ayal ana baroo7 eduwanya

He got up and came to me.. we stood close, too close. He looked at me.. I can see the passion in his eyes

He smiled that adorable smile..

Aziz: tamreeny 3ala shay?

6ab3an ana takhadait .. o gumt atbosam chiny maynoona

me: laa salamtiiik

aziz: yalla fe aman ellah

me: ma3a esalma..

I watched him walk away.. I think I’m in loveee

After a while the girls came back with the food .. we played deal and watched movies until it was 2 am .. 
we were soo sleepy

Aziz and I were bbming most of the time..


The next day I woke up at 11 because someone was pinging me.. I looked around and found all the girls 
still asleep

I checked my phone to find a million pings from abdullah, and 3 missed calls

Haw shisalfa?

I bbmed him..

Ghala al******:

Shfeeek? Shisalfaa??

I waited for a while then he called..

Me: aloo

Abdullah: hala,, wainich?

Me: foog bldar

Abdullah: enzain nizlay malaiit

Me: e7lif? Mga3edny min enoom 3ashan tgoly malait???

Abdullah: ee kilmen nayim o maku shay asawyy yalla ta3alay

Me: iff enzain, bs twadeeny caribou aby their caramel high rise!

Abdullah: ok yallah

I got up washed and changed into my light pink juicy sundress , wore my sandals and cross bag, and went 
down stairs.

I bbmed abdullah:

Ghala al ******:

Wainik??

Abdulla al*****:

Ta3aleely el sayara

I went to his car and got in..

Me: 9aba7 el khaair!

Abdulla looked at me and smiled, then he quickly changed his expression..

Abdullah: wayhich noooom

Me: haaay!! Tadry esa3a cham nayma?? Nayma esa3a 2 o enta mga3dny esa3a 11 lana 7athritik malait!!

Abdullah laughed..

Abdullah: enzain enzain shfeech chinich bal3a rado min e9ub7!

I looked ahead.. and crossed my hands on my chest

Me: maleeeeq!

Abdullah: hahaha

He started the car and drove to caribou..

Shaghalt el fm wela 7a6en eghnyat rihanna – we found love, chan a6awil

Abdullah: waii3 sh’hal eghnya?

Me: malat rihanna

Abdullah: khaysa ghayray

Me: aby asma3haa a7ibha

Abdullah: hmm ok, ba3dain ana elly banagy lighnya

Me: way ok..

Abdullah chuckled. Waay e7ur!!

3naad 6awalt o ga3adt aghanyy

Abdullah: 9otiiichh er7ameeenyy

I smiled o ghanait eb 9oot a3laa

Abdullah: tabeen afangirich barra esayara?

Me: hahaha tryyy;)

The song finished… abdullah quickly changed the frequency … oo ghneya sha3biya 6la3aat

Waay mafham shegoloon enaas bs asma3 9rakh o 6ag6igaa

Me: mashallaaah, thoooqik wayed 7iluuu (I was being sarcastic)

Abdullah: adryy

I smacked him on the shoulder, 7arnyy!!

Abdullah: AAA7! Shakuu e6egeeny?

Me: bss tistahil…

Abdulla: affa! Tara entay rakba sayartyyy agdar anazlich

I smiled: mategdar..

Lool a7isa ebythba7ny..

Abdullah: mashyyyy

We arrived and got out of the car..

We walked to caribou and went inside..

Guy who works their: helloo, welcome to caribou

Abdullah and i: hello..

Guy: what would you like to order?

Me: I want one small size caramel high rise without crème and 1 hallomi sandwich

Guy: ok anything else..

Me: no thank you

Guy: and you mister

Abdullah: no I’m fine thanks

Guy: ok

He went to prepare our orders.. then a woman came

Woman: hi what would you like to order?

Me: the guy already took our orders thanks

The woman smiled: ahh ok. You look bery beautipul mashalah

Me: hehe thank youu!

Abdullah whispered: lat9adgeen

I stepped on his foot.

Woman: you look bery cute togeder are you married?

Me: what? noo!

Abdullah: no way!!

I looked at abdullah and he was looking at me…. Shda3wa no way marra wa7da?


***ABDULLA:


woman: you look bery cute togeder are you married?

Ghala: what? Noo!

I had to say something..

Me: no way!

Lafait 3ala ghala chan tlif 3alay.. shda3wa la3at chabdha chithy

Woman: haha I’m sorry I think you are married..

Ghala: hahah noo we’re not, he’s my cousin!

The guy brought us ghala’s order..

Guy: the total is 5.500 kd

Ghala opened her bag to get the money..

So put my hands on hers .. rayal sh6ooly sh3irthy wihya tidfa3? No way

I placed my hands on hers .. she looked up at me confused..

Hmm her hands are soft but cold!

Me: min9ijich ebtdf3een wana mawjood?

Ghala: umm ee 3ady

Me: la 3aib wakhraay

I removed my hands.. took out my wallet and paid. I took the bag and drink and we left.

We got in the car and I started it..

Ghala: mashkoor! Nakhdimik mi3ris enshallah ;D

Ghala started eating..

Abdullah: hahaha waiih m6awlaa 3ayal

Ghala: haaw laish?

Abdullah: bs ma ligait fatat a7lamy

Ghala: 3ISHTAWW!! Haha o shnu muwa9aft’ha 3ashan adawerlik?

Abdullah: hmm hathy yabeelaha tafkeer..

Ghala: ebtaqni3ny ena wala marra fakart eb (she emphasized) “fatat a7lamik”

Me: hahah emballa bs kil marra aghayer :p

Ghala: 3ayartikk wallah shaklik 7a6 3ainik 3ala wa7da!

Hmm.. maybe

Me: la la, etha fakart feeha agoolich

Ghala: okk


***GHALA:


way eshawig abdullah 7aasaita esta7a lama sa’alta 3an elmuwa9afat!

6awalt el rado wela 7a6een kil ma nas nas – abdu

abdullah: ayabaa

me: allaaah

we said that at the same time.. we looked at each other and laughed

abdullah: ya salam 3alaik ya bu noura!!

Me: mubdi3!

6awalt 3al ghniya o we enjoyed it until we reached the shalaih..

I got down and walked towards the door..

Wela I receive a message from an unknown number..

I opened it..

My. Heart. Will. Stop.








7 comments:

  1. awal shay THAAAANNKK YOUUUU!! testahlaaaiin:* makuuu wayed aziz:( walaahht 3alaaaihh loool;p o ashkaraa abdulla be7ibhaaaa, elogouun 3aaaddd:s wahagteeny madre mnu elogleha both of them eyanenouunn;/ elmuhem amazinggg possssttttt, loveddd itt!!! ;D

    -s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thaank uuu 3al dedication;***
    lovee the post ou i think abdullaahh loves ghala.. E7sas;p
    Thank uu agaain ou post soon;*
    'Ay

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWHHH!!! THAAANKS ALOOOT FOR THE DEDICATIONNN<3<3!!! ou i will comment 3ala elpost later enshallah because i am not able to read it right now;s ..
    LOVE U!!:*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww thanks for the dedication love <3
    i really enjoyed this long post :D thankyou :*
    Love youu xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the story :D
    Ako action!! I love :p
    Keep it up Dear;**

    -Shushu ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWWW thnx 7abibty 3al dedication tistahlain kil 5air ;*
    7abait ur post waid nice ana team 3bdullah 27is he's a true man bma3na ilkilma...

    love ya xoxo

    H'

    ReplyDelete
  7. S: YOUR WELCOME HUN!!;* loooool elayam ra7 takshif minuu eloglaha enshallah;) Thank youuu glaaad you did love;*

    Ay: Your welcome!!;** hehe enshooof;) enshallaah i will;)

    Ketakeet:YOUR WELCOME!!;** hehe ok;)

    Madliar: Your welcome:D I'm glad you did!! love you more;**

    Shushu: hehe thaanks! will do enshallah, thank you;**

    H: your welcome love;* Im glad you like it.. o yes he is hehe;p love you too;*

    ReplyDelete