Monday, February 13, 2012

Suddenly everything changes 6


**GHALA:

I woke up at about 10.. and just stared at the ceiling..

Suddenly, aziz came to mind.. hmm why am I thinking about him?

I need to get my feelings straight.. I honestly just enjoy his company!

I decided to think about something else.. only to realize that I was realllyyy hungry!!

I called the nurse and told her to bring me something to eat my 24 fluid diet is OVER!

Ahhhh food!! I have missed you! I don’t think normal people love food as much as I love it….

She brought me cheap hospital food but I had to eat it.. I don’t have another choice.

I called aljawhara..

Me: aloo

Aljawhara: halaa! 9aba7 elkhair

Me: hala feech! 9aba7 enoor.. ha mta btyeen?

Aljawhara: 7abeebty ana bl dawam al7een! Akhali9 esa3a 3, bs thary o 3abdallah galaw beyolich warra 
9alat el3a9er enshallah.. shofay elbanat

Me: okk .. waih elbanat naymeen al7een akeed!!

Aljawhara: 3ady tg3deen bro7ich? Lana thary 3nda cham shaghla bekhali9ha gabil la eyelich! 3ad entay 
digay 3alay o shoofeh etha ygdar eye abchar..

--- knock, knock ---

uhh who’s at the door..

mawa3ait ella ashoof aziz’s head popping from the corner.. omg he really did come!!! :O

aljawhara: alooo ghala wainich?

I was in shock … he came in, saw me holding the phone so he put his hand on his mouth gesturing that 
he will be quiet.. pulled a chair close to my bed and sat down..

He put his left leg on top of his right leg , took out his phone and started punching randomly..

Mashallah ga3id bilduwanya el akh!!

Aljawhara: ALOO!!! GHALA LAISH MATRDEEN??

Oops, forgot about her.

Me (7ady msabaha): haa? La bs umm wala shay ok khala9 ana ashoof yalla bye..

Aljawhara: okaayyy.. bye..

Aziz looked at me and grinned.. I’ve never noticed how flawless his smile was… also, he has cute 
dimples on both cheeks.. ahh

I couldn’t help but smile: how do they let you come and go like that… shouldn’t they like ask you a 
hundred questions before letting you in?

Aziz: yeah I’m fine thanks for asking btw!!

I giggled… I don’t know why a giggle excessively when I’m with him: no I’m serious!!

Aziz: ghaloya 3abalich entay ga3da eb greys anatomy?? Wallah ma7ad dara 3any dakhalt wela 6ala3t!!

Did he just call me Ghaloya? Hmm..

Me: hmm I should talk to them about that!

I removed the cover of my bed and struggled to sit up straight.. I want to go to the bathroom .. 3al aqal 
amashi6 sha3ry!

Aziz: haa wain ray7a?? laykoon ebtin7ashain ba3ad!!

Me: haha la baroo7 el 7amam

Aziz: ok khal asa3dich!!

he held my arm .. slowly moving his hands so it would reach mine. My hands were so tiny compared to 
his large ones. They looked weak with all the injections I had. A little ugly even..

He slowly placed his left hand on my back.  I flinched and stopped moving..

I looked up at him.. I didn’t know what to say, my emotions were all over the place!

I can only feel the butterflies roaming crazily in my stomach!! And my heart beats starting to accelerate.. I 
have never been in this position before.

The way he looked at me.. it scared me! He had these wide black eyes.. they were so intense. He gazed at 
me, like he was looking into my soul! For a second there, I thought he was going to kiss me!

I quickly looked away!



***AZIZ:


I swear.. she’s an angel sent from heaven. Even after she underwent a surgery.. she still looks beautiful!

I kept staring into her eyes.. they drew me in those almond shaped eyes!! She didn’t say a word but I’m 
sure she felt what I was feeling..

I caught a glimpse of panic in her eyes.. then she looked away!

Ghala whispered: ummm its ok I can walk on my own

I slowly removed my hands from hers, but kept my other hand on her back..

She slowly got up,, its obvious she was resisting the pain..

I would carry her to the end of the world if she wanted to.. but of course she doesn’t want that..

She got on her feet, after she tried taking the first step she stumbled and cried out in pain! I quickly 
tightened my grip.

I wish I can make her pain go away.. I told the nurses to bring a wheel chair so it would be easier on her..

We sat her down on the wheel chair.. and the nurses helped her in the bathroom.

After she laid down on her bed again.. she looked sad, as if I did something that upset her!

Ghala: aziz.. ukhoy beye al7een

She’s still dodging me.. obviously what I’m doing is not the right way to gain her love! Especially what 
happened today.. we’ve gone too far! Bs shway tanarfzt min 7arakt’ha!

Me: ok!

I got up and left..

I actually don’t blame her.. I should stop popping out everywhere and give her a break.



***GHALA:


He left without even saying goodbye.. I have to admit that hurt a little!

Yet I have to put an end to this.. even though I don’t want to!

Ok let me weigh the pros and cons here..

Pros: Its obvious that he’s really sweet and loving.. and most importantly he actually LOVES me! I can 
see it in his eyes..

Cons: I don’t really know him.. he could be a player for all I know.

Hmm that thought saddened me.. i didn’t want to think about him that way..

Therefore, I have come to a decision:

I will not allow him to come in my room if he showed up tomorrow.. I should make it clear to him that 
I’m not comfortable with it.. but I will still allow my self to get to know him in other ways of course .. I 
might even ask about him just to be sure he’s a good person..

He might be the one for me, ok I know that I am jumping ahead, but I mean the way he treats me makes it 
clear how much he loves me and true love is rare these days!

Anyway, I called thary..

Me: ahlaan!

Thary: hala bilghala!

Me: hala feeek! Ha meta btyee??’

I needed him here.. sooner than later!

Thary: ana tawny 6ali3 min enady arid atsaba7 wayeelich.. mashy?

Me: okk yalla take care!

I closed the line..

Hmm I don’t want to be left alone with my thoughts.. they’re exhausting!

I remembered that aljawhara brought this months vogue! But it was on the table next to the TV and out of 
my reach..

Bs 6b3an ana makalaft 3ala 3umry and called the nurse o she brought it to me.. maskeena yat 7ad’a 
mishta6a 3abalha feeny shay chan agolha t36eeny elmajla chan tn9idim a7is 67t min 3ainha!

Anyway I started flipping through the pages .. then thary came in..

Me: Helloo!!

Thary: bsr3a wain el remote? 7a6een mbarat ***-***  [nuwady awal marra asma3 feehum]

Me: umm enzain salim awal!! O el remote 3ala 6awlat el tv!

Thary took the remote started changing channels until he found his game.

Thary started shouting: 3an khayirhum *insert soccer club name here* 2-0 mamdahum!!

Me: la wallah? Chan ga3adt blbait o kamalt el mubarat? Laish yay hnyy?

Thary: haha .. (he came to me and kissed my forehead) shlonich al7een??

Me (faking sadness): zaina!

Thary: ghaloy shofay latz3leen al7een wallah bandimij bil mubarat mo wagta aratheech!!

I died.

Me: LOOOOL waay tharoy u still got it..

He sat on the chair next to my bed.. the one aziz was sitting on..

Thary: haha enzain yallah ushh..

Tawny barid 3alaih wela I receive a msg..

Its from an unknown number..

998*****:  صحيح النظره ما تكفي من الالام ما تشفي و لكن عذرنا الحاظر نراعي الوقت و الخاطر.. اشوفك كل يوم و اروح عسى النظره ترد الروح!! Asif etha sababtlich ay ez3aj .. -Aziz  



5 comments:

  1. CUUUTE!
    oo dhary typical kuwaiti::
    thank uu 3alpost waiting for more;*
    `Ay

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww he's so cute 7aram kesar 5a6ry ):
    thanks for the post and again 1 hour ago you posted :p
    love you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wa7elwek 3azeeeezzz;p ..ou thary eshaawweg ethakkerny eb naaaasss;p thaankyou for postinggg<3<3!! ou post soon please;$

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE 7ABAIT .. :')
    BAS 27IS WE WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT 3BDULLA PLZ!!!
    THNX.

    H'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ay: hehe! thank YOU! enshallaahh;*

    Madliar: he is :( LOL!! that IS scary!! love you too xx

    Ketakeet: loool thakerech eb mnu?:P enshallaah:D

    H: thank youu;P afa 3alaich enshallah;)

    ReplyDelete