Thursday, February 9, 2012

Suddenly everything changes 2


I froze in my place.. what just happened, WHO IS HE??

Well I guess it’s a nice thing what he did.. but now I want to know his name! and I know, asking Abdullah is a bad idea.

I took the bags inside one at a time.. and we decided to prepare a barbeque! However, the girls and I don’t know the process so we called the boys.

Salma called Nasser

Salma: nassor naby ensawy bbq

Nasser: ok.. o shilma6loob?

Salma: waay ya3ny ta3al sa3idnaa lana man3aref shay

Nasser: 3ayal laish etifilsif.. latsawoon bbq

Salma: please nassor 3an ena7asa!!

After a while of begging the guys agreed. They not only agreed, they wanted a share of the bbq too! 3jebat’hum elfekra.

So they set up the fire next to the diwanya and all the boys kanaw eshawoon! We wanted to help bs 6ab3an may9eer :)

Every once in a while I go stand next to the door and Abdulla, Nasser, or saad would give me a plate of fries, hamburgers and so on. O ana awady 7ag elbanat..

6ala3t 3ashan ayeeb el drinks wela maku a7ad barra …. Except for the mysterious guy, ofcourse.

I turned around to go back inside..

Guy: uhh low sama7tay?

I turned ..

Guy while smiling: ma3ach Abdulaziz al*****

I stared… ok so he was tall not dark and not light (7an6awy), mgarri3. Its obvious he goes to the gym daily .. because well I have to admit he is little you know hot. Kind of..

Aziz: 3afwan bas magilteely shismich?

Omg.. is he crazy?

Me: wain Abdulla? (I was scared for some reason.. and when im scared I cant think straight)

Aziz getting uncomfortable: fe houusha barra eshalaih o ra7aw efakikoonhum eshabab

Me: ahaa..

I went to the table and tried carrying the drinks tray but it was kind of heavy. O 6ab3an..

Aziz: tabeen asa3dech? :D

Lool walla etha7ikny hal ensan emoot 3al musa3ada

Me: la 3ady ag-

Abdullah: ghala? Shfeechh??

I almost had a stroke.. faj’a 6ala3 abdullah I hope he doesn’t see this the wrong way..

Abdullah raising his voice: LAISH matrideeen???

me: Abdullah shfeek yaya akhith el drinks.. pls 3ady etsa3idny adakhilhum?

Abdullah: o azooz ent sh3indik?

Aziz: kint aby asa3edha, bs .. e6libat elmusa3ada minik! (kisar kha6ry shway) he left

Abdullah whispered: ghala akeed masawalich shay?

Ghala: haw walla bs kan yaby esa3idny! Bs enta yeet.. fa u can help me now

Abdullah has to make a big deal out of everything, especially when it comes to guys! 7ada yfashil!

He carried the tray and started complaining..

Abdullah: ya3ny 9eneya shda3wa matigdreen tshelenha!! O ba3dain entay shaku tyeen? Laish 
madazaitay mary wela leen??

Ghala: please let it go!! Lat7asisny enny mertakba jareema!

Abdullah in a low voice: wallah ana gayel 7ag yady layon elbanat o rab3y mawjoden bs uho 3ayya!

I. Cannot. Believe. Him. 

He placed the tray on the table and left..

I sat down and started complaining to the girls.. I told them everything from the car incident to Abdullah placing that tray on the table. They were surprised especially Talah since he’s her brother.

Talah: kilish mahagaita chithy! Mayloog wallah!!

Hala: ghareeba la saad wala Nasser chithy!! Atwaqa3 lo wa7id minhum shayfich chan ga3ad enakit o 
3adyy elwath3

Me: madry 3anna narfazny. Y3ny fashalny jedam elrayal china he was implying ena there is something 
between us.

Salma: o ba3dain hatha malgoof Aziz khala9 mala da3y esa3id

Me: haha 7aram niyita 9afya

The girls looked at me.. and they all started saying things like “aww 7abaiteeh” “mamdah kahatha galich”… ughh girls..


AZIZ’S POINT OF VIEW:

Ghala.. her name is ghala. It’s the prettiest name I’ve ever heard.. she’s the prettiest girl I’ve ever seen.

Aziz snap out of it!!

Wallah Abdullah yga6i3ny etha daraa eny a7ibha..

laish a7ibha o shlon 7abait’ha ???

--- one time a year ago.. kina biljam3a ana edarya o ehy 7uqoq. Kan 3indy madda eb 7uqooq fa kila a9fi6 hnak. 3ad marra kan elparking za7ma o yallah ligait mukan jidam bs wa7da kanat et7awil e6ali3 sayart’ha o mo 3arfa shloon. Sayart’ha range o elmukan thayij o kan embayyin 3alaiha enha mitwahga. 3ad ana nizalt min esayara o gitlaha

me: ekhty tabeen a6ali3lich esayara?

Shakilha yaksir elkha6ir kanat shway o tabchy

Ghala: uhh.. umm.. eeh please!!!

She sounded desperate! I got into the car.. turned left .. a little to the right and I got the car out safely. Easy 
as pie

Ghala smiled: mashkooor walla matga9ir!

Her smile. I just stared at it.. it really took my breath away.

Me: uhh el3afo haha masawait shay

Tiwahagat 3ad ana .. enshallah mo ashkara atani7 bil bnaya!

She left and took my heart with her. ---
I’m sure she forgot about me but I never forgot her. I may sound like a hopeless romantic but she cast a spell on me.. never in my 23 years did a girl steal my breath away the way ghala did.

Ghala.. why couldn’t I think of someone else?

Ok back to reality.. what Abdulla did is crazy, and I admit what I’m doing is crazy too.

Its obvious I was bombarding the girl every where she went o kla raz wayhy aby asa3id’ha.. bs shasawy its like fate brought us back together..

Ok no wait, now I sound like a girl.

Anyway, Abdullah was giving me death stares everytime he had the chance.. that dude needs a chill pill.

We continued doing what we do playing kout bo 6, playstation, 6ag u name it.. until it was time for alfayer prayers.. we prayed and slept.

I woke up about 5 pm.. o elmushkila ana awal wa7id ga3id ya3ny 7alatna yurtha laha.

I prayed and decided to have a swim.. I checked if the girls were there bs eshalaih 9akha o sa’alt elkhadama galat enhum 6al3een. Ri7t atsaba7 o nazalt el jet o ga3adt asoog.

I kept glancing at the shore every chance I get.. I might see her.

And I did, well I saw a girl standing. 6ab3an 3ala 6ool o bedoon tafkeer dist o wagaft eljet.

I got a closer look wela ghala ga3da 3ala elkirsy o mindamja bil ipad. Haha I went to offer her help.. 
cause you know that’s my thing.

Me: esalamu 3alaikum

Ghala looked up at me

Ahh her eyes were something, I just can’t look away.

Ghala: wa3alaikum esalam

Me: ha wain bajy elbanat? (ent shaku?)

Ghala surprised: 6al3een..

Well I needed to sound cool and controlled

Me: o laish mari7tay ma3ahum? :p

Ghala: bs maly khilg… umm sry bs lazim aroo7

Laish? Laish ya ghala? Laish mata36eeny wayh?!!;@

She will be mine someday.. I just have to make her know it.







3 comments:

  1. shda3waaa 3abdallah masawwa shay maskeeen :o
    LOOOOL aziz etha7ek:: LOVED thee post please post sooon;*

    `Ay

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the story please keep it up and post soon..
    27is 3bdullah has feelings toward ghala madry laish!! wa aziz 27isa miskeen..

    h'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ay: hahaha shinsawy ba3ad:p thaankyouu enshallah i will;*

    h: thankyou!!!;* enshallah i will:D hmm we'll see;)

    ReplyDelete