Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Suddenly everything changes 17


***GHALA:


aziz: abdullah ana aby.. e9ara7a ana ….

He said something and both abdullah and I shouted: SHNUUU?


***AZIZ:


lazim ashra7lla elly ga3id e9eer..

I stood up..

Me: abdullah ana aby.. e9ara7a ana .. abdullah ana aby atzawaj ghala!

Both ghala and abdullah looked at me and shouted: SHNUUU?

Me: ee! O ana makalmtha li3ib! 6ool elwagt 7a6 ebbaly enny aby atzawajha! O ba3dain adry enyy 
ghal6an 3baiid wallah adry o lo tithba7ny al7eeen ma3thooor!! Bs ent gilt’ha ent wathiq feeny o tadry 
enny magdar a’athyy wala wa7da min banat khawalik la ghala wala ghairha.. o ana 3ad’hum ahaly mithil mahum ahalik

I looked at the ground.. and walked closer to abdullah.. adry enny ra7 an6ag bs 3ady mistimed at7mal mas2oleyat elly sawaita..

I whispered: 3baid wallah a7ibhaa.. tathker elly kint akalmik 3anha elly ma3ana bljam3a.. elly bs gtlk eny 
sa3adt’ha.. wallah makint a3aref esimha a9lan wala adry enha t9eerlik o min thak elyoom o ana a7ibha.. 
Al7een 3ad lama shft’haa mabeeha t’thee3 min edee mara thanyaa! O e7na wallah minziman 
mumkalmeen ba3ath wala shayfeen ba3ath lana kint aby agoolik.. aby agoolik enny abeeha o aby atzawajhaa!


They were looking at me.. speechless..

I could see ghala from the corner of my eyes.. she was shocked and was placing one hand over her heart 
..

Abdullah 3affas wayha: aziz wakher 3any magdar akalmik al7een..

He turned around and shouted: ghala dishay dakhhil al7een!

Ghala jumped and ran inside the shalaih..

Aaaakh!! yaraaab tyasrly abdullah o yifhaaamnyyy o et3ady esalfa 3ala khaiir! I cant loose ghala.. I cant!



***GHALA:

Omg.. did I hear him right? He wants to marry me? All this time .. that’s what he wanted to talk to 
abdullah about? Marrying me?

This is too much and its all 6alals fault that BASTARD!!!!!!!!

But no.. I couldn’t put all the blame on him.. its aziz and my fault too.

I ran up to my room and just stayed there.. my tears were falling continuously down my cheeks no matter 
what I did they didn’t stop..


The door opened..
Talah came in..


Way la please talah mu wagtich..

I hid my face with the pillow..

She came and sat next to me..

Me: talah please if you came here to tell me I told you so -----

She hugged me tight..


Talah: shh I only came to hug you and not to torture you with I told you so’s

I hugged her back and started crying really hard..

Me: talah wallah asfaa! Everything you said was true! I was too stupid to believe it! now abdullah hates 
aziz kila minny! I ruined their friendship!

Talah: ghala khalas elly 9ar 9ar o u shouldn’t regret it etha entay o aziz et7boon ba3ath.. o entaw 
masawytaw shay ghala6 kil elly sawaitooh kan 3an 7ub o a pure heart.. I’m sure ena abdullah is going to 
understand

Me: I really hope so! I don’t want him to hate me!!

Talah: 9adgeeny he wont..
She continued calming me down until I slept like a baby..



***ABDULLAH:


It was too much for me to take in one day..

o min mnu? Aziz?


La ma9adig
Wallah many gader astaw3ib elly ga3ed e9eer!


Aziz o ghala?

Ghala? Laish?
Khali9aw banat edeeeraaa maliga ella ghala?


Aaaakh!! Wallah madry shasawyy!

My phone started ringing.. it was talah

I didn’t answer wallah maly khilg a7ad!

After a while wela talah dashat 3alay eduwanya..

I was sitting on the floor with my back to the couch and my head between my knees..

Me: talah wallah maly khilg atkalam..
Talah came closer to me and hugged me..

Talah: abdullah please lat3a9ibb, adry enna elly 9ar shay qawy bs tara they love each other!

I pushed her away: ya3ny ga3da edaf3een 3anhum?!


Talah: ee ya3ny 7i6 nafsik mukanhum!!! Tikhayal ent et7ib cousin aziz!

Me: masawy elly uhu sawa!! Akalma 3ala 6ool mala da3y laf o dawaran

Talah: enzain etkalma shetgola? Aby atzawaj your cousin? Enta mat3arefha wala ehya et3arfik!! Tara ezawaj mu li3ba y3ny aziz o ghala tara tawhum e3arfoon ba3ath ma9arlhum 7ata 3 weeks!! O 9arlhum 1 

week maykalmoon ba3ath lana aziz kan bekalmik!
Abdullah: ya3ny mashallah eb hal 3 asabee3 3refaw ba3ath??

Talah: eee o 7abbaw ba3ath! 3al aqal uhma 7adhum bbm ma6la3aw o tewa3idaw min warana!

Me: wentay shdarach? Ymkin ghala ga99a 3alaich mithil maga9 3alay 3azez!

Aah it hurts saying her name out loud..

Talah lowered her voice: abdullah enta t7ibha?

What?


Me: la shaku!

Talah: way tara its so obvious kil hal a39aab o mat7ibha?

Me: shnu y3ny tara et’thil bint khaly!! Akeed ba3a9iib!
Talah: la im sure enna there is more.. u can tell me abdullah gooly enta shit7is fee?

Me: talah please 3ady tkhaleeny broo7y shway?

Talah: hmm ok you can always call me if you wanted to talk..

She got up to leave..


Me: talaahh

I had mixed emotions.. I don’t know if I was angry because I love her so much.. or because I have to be angry..

She turned around


Talah: amernyy

I think I should admit it.. I’ve been holding it in my heart for so long.. I need to say it out loud!












Me: ee.. a7ibha..


8 comments:

  1. Aaahhh
    Just read the last 3 posts I missed.
    Wow! Action!
    And I love the fact that you post a lot.
    I hope ma a7sedech w you post soon! :D
    -NBA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Akheeeeeeraaannn *dancing*
    a7eb 3abdallaah:$
    thankuuuuuu 3alpost waiting more;*
    'Ay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it ! and love abdullah more ;* thanks for posting a lot :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waaaay 7abeeby 3bdullaahb:( 7arrraaaam;(!!! amazinggg next postplsss :*

    -s

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING <3<3

    7ayaatii 3abdullah </3
    Ma twa8aa3t 3aziz chii baygool :O

    Post post post, yalla waiting !

    With love,
    SM:*
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. NBA: loool thank youu;** hope you enjoyed<3

    Ay: hehehe! enshallah i will post soon;**

    Anony: Glaaad you did;D hehehe your welcome will try to post everyday;)

    S: eee:( thaank youu;** enshallah soon:p

    SM: THANKK YOU!!;** enshallah i will sooon love;*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg 3bdallah is jnan !! Ma a7b aziz a7sa kreeh :p 3bdallah is better ..... Lovely post thanks sweety
    Gogo;

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gogo: haha hee isss!!! la 7araam maskeen:p thank youu glad you liked it!!;*

    ReplyDelete