Monday, February 20, 2012

Suddenly everything changes 12



I woke up from a loud noise..

Salma: sorry sorry!! Kint ba6ali3 el sishwar  o 6a7 blghala6!

I moved in bed.. aah it was warm and cozy!

Me: la 3adyy.. esa3a cham?

Salma: esa3a 5

Me: ulla!

Salma: ee o ba3dain entay fee shay ga3id e3awrech? Laish nayma?

I remembered what happened earlier o enqimat galby.. but I decided not to tell her

I sighed: la mafeeny ella el 3afia el7mdla!

She came closer and sat on my bed

Salma: akeed ghaloya? You can tell me etha feech shay!

I don’t know why I just can’t tell her!

I smiled: la 7abeebty mafeeny shay

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I washed, prayed and went down stairs.

Hala: zaaain enzalat sleeping beauty

Me: haha ay sleeping beauty entay ba3ad

Hala: madry 3aniich kila nayma

I faked a smile and sat on the couch…

Salma: tara khali9at machlatna.. khanroo7 sultan

Hala: yalla ok bs talah wainha?

Me: madry ka al7een adig 3alaihaa

I called talah..

-- ring ring --

talah: aloo

me: hala wainich??

Talah: ana barra ga3da ma3a abdullah ta3aly?

Me: la sim3ay bero7on sultan byshtron ashya lana khalas el akil

Talah: okk o tara abdullah beye weyana

Me: ok

I closed the phone..

Me: kahy yaya o abdullah bero7 weyakum

Hala: weyakum? Laish mara7 tyeen?

I wasn’t in the mood.. and I was too afraid to go anywhere

Me: la rasy y3awerny bag3ad hnyy bs latinsoony ha yebooly ashyaa

Hala: akeed bnyeeblich wela btakleen akelna kila

Me: hehehe

Talah and abdullah came in..

Abullah looked at me and smiled.. I smiled back.

Talah was looking at us chan tith7ak broo7ha .. weird

Salma: yallah meshaina?

Hala: ok, bs ghala ymkin nroo7 mc lana abyy, bbm me shnu tabeen

Me: okk

Abdullah: shnu mara7 tyen?


Me: la..

Salma and hala already went to the car.. only talah was standing next to abdullah

Abdullah: talah.. khalas entaw roo7aw ana bag3ad hny lana maku a7ad blshalaih o ghala broo7ha..

Talah looked at us and smiled: okk..

Shfeeeha hathyy

I turned on the tv.. wela aziz calls me

Ana 6ool 3umry a7i6 my mobile silent lana ynarfzny el9oot o elyoom elly ga3da ma3a abdullah ma a7i6a 
silent o aziz edig..

I pressed ignore.

Abdullah: laish matsheleena tara arthalich eta7achain wana mawjood

Me: hehe la malyy khilg hathy rfeejtyy

He called again. I pressed ignore and bbmed him.

Ghala al******:
Ana ga3da ma3a abdullah

Aziz:
Ah ok

Aziz:
9ayra wayed tg3deen ma3a ;P

Ghala al*****:
Haw my cusin 3ady..

Aziz:
Ee magilt shay..

I ended the chat.. maly khilga… 9ayra maly khilg shay!

Abdullah: hmm sh6ary 3alaich 7a6a qanat likuwait?

me: madryy hak el remote farfer

Abdullah: oh 9ayra 6ayba elyoom.. she6aryy?

I just looked at him..

Ga3ad efarfr lama 7a6 mubarat..

me: way maligait el mubarat ferra pleassse

Abdullah: gilt ana hal6eeba mara7 edoom

Me: waay, enta wain rab3ik?

Abdullah: haha kilhum 7daraw beyoon bilail

Me: aha

I got up.. 7ady kint mit3asraa

Abdullah: shda3wa yuba g3day kint ga3ed atghashmar ma3ach!

Me: la baroo7 foug

I went up stairs and laid on my bed..

I started crying..

OMG SHFEENYY BASNY BACHY!!!! I think I’m pmsing..

I contemplated whether to tell aziz about 6alal.. or just let it go..

Well I ignored 6alal earlier today and he almost chocked me to death.. madry shbesawy al7een?

I don’t know If I should send him a message and tell him to get a life..

Hmm..

Way 7aram abdullah ga3ed bro7a ta7at..

I decided to go down stairs o a3adel mazajy mala da3y a6ale3 7arrety fee

Abdullah saw me smiling

Abdullah: hala wallah

I smiled: hala feek.. sorry tawa kint mitnarfiza min shay


Abdullah: la 3adyy, ashwa shaklich ray2a al7een

Me: ee lat7aty :p

Abdullah: zain ashwaa..

We continued talking until the girls arrived..

9ar ez3aaj o 9raakh..

talah: HALA 3A6EEENY MY ORDER TARA YI3T ANA

hala: waay yuma enzaain

hala passed out the orders and we started eating and joking around .. it was fun..

Abdulla: ha taboon ayeeb 3oody o a6rebkum eb cham ghneya?

The girls and I: eeeee :D


9ootaa wayyedddd 7iluu mashalaah!!! I love listening to him sing wallah e7aly elghnya!

He went to the duwanya to bring his 3ood..

He came back..

Abdullah: ok baghaneelikum 3umry ma fakkart feek – majeed.. madry laish hab feeha hal cham youmm

Hala: allaah a7ibhaa yallaah a6ribnaa

Abdullah started singing.. mashallah his voice amazes me every time!!


3umry ma fakart feeeek o makhaa6r flbaal 7ubk , lain galby gal abeeek o galat 3yoony a7ibaak..

he looked at me..

9irt 3indy aghla shaay.. o aghla min nafsy 3alay, malaak eb galby shireeeek ba3d ma fakart 
feeek..

3umry ma fakart feeek….

Kint ashoofek min greeb ma3 jimee3 enas 3adyy.. matikhayaltik 7aabeb raye7 eb galby o 
ghady…

He looked at me again with a hint of a smile…

Aaaah gimt afiz lshoofitak o at7arra jayitaak.. antithir 7uby el jdeeeedd ba3d ma fakarrt feeek..

O 3umry ma fakart feeeek..

La ta3ajab min ghalaaay ….

He looked at me again lama gal ghalaay..

mithlik e7sassy ta3ajaab o enta fee yaddak haway mihtny wela m3athaaab

Ok now he was staring at me.. I blushed madry laishh

Ya 3asaany man7irim enta ya ajmaaal esim .. ya 3asaany man7irim enta ya a7la esim latrik 
edenya wajeeek ba3d ma fakkart feeek

Lahjir el 3alam wajeeek ba3d mafakart feeek

3umry ma fakaaaart feek..”

The girls clapped o ga3deen ymd7oonaa

Ella ana ma9dooma.. it was like he was singing this song to me..

And he was looking at me as if waiting for me to say something..


12 comments:

  1. AAAHHHH !!!! i want more of thiss <3

    Thankyouu xx loveyou

    ReplyDelete
  2. why can't she see it the guy loves her madry lasih bas ana mob mirta7a 7ag aziz waiting for the next post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww 27ib 3bdullah he's so sweet and Romantic. ma 27ib 3iz


    thank u 7abibty for posting.
    love ya
    xoxo


    H'

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3UMRI MA FAKKART FEEEK<3!!!! theee bessstt choiceee!! LOVED IT!!!!
    post soon:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. AAAHH I LIKE ABDULLAAH;*
    thanku for posting;*
    'Ay

    ReplyDelete
  6. ABDDUUULLLAAAHH WAAAY!!!!!! Eyaanenn!!! loved itttt post soooon and thankyouuu:D

    -s

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Ketakeeet best choice ;)) !
    A5aaih 3laick YA Abdullah ;**

    ReplyDelete
  8. CUUUUUUTEEEEEEE !!!! i want 3abdalllaaah!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey its H' i will start my own blog ..

    love ya
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Madliar: hehe thank YOU!! love you more!!<3

    Bint elmehairi: lool he's nice!! will post it soon enshallah ;P

    H:your welcome!! lovee you more;**

    Ketakeet: haha AFA 3ALAICH;) glad you did;* enshallah:p

    Ay: your welcome love;*

    S: glad you did!!!!:D will do enshallaah;)

    anony: hehe glad you liked it;*

    Darliam: loool allah yarzigich wa7id nafsa enshallah:p

    Ms and Hs: good luck;* xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG 3bdallah is so cute yjann .... ma a7ib 3ziz w 6lal y5wf great post post asap
    Gogo;

    ReplyDelete
  12. Waaay 7abeeeby 3abdulla khal t7ibaaa :( madri laish 3aziz mu dash galby!

    ReplyDelete