Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Suddenly everything changes 8


***GHALA:


Aziz: what flowers?

I stared at the screen.. wth? Mnu dazhum 3ayal!

Me: umm, nvm I thought you sent me flowers:p

Aziz: y3ny naqza tabeen adizlich?;)

Me: LOL! No e3thrny ghala6t:p

Aziz: haha ath7ak weyaach ana elly dazhum o I’m glad enna 3jebooch

Me: way khara3tny haha

Aziz: laish ekhtara3tay ya3ny wayed 3indich mu3jabeen?:p

Me: y3ny I hate to brag .. bs ee wayed :$

Aziz: loool wayhech bs lat9adgeen:p

Me: hahaha

We continued texting until I fell asleep.

The days passed SLOWLY!! It was getting boring I was stapled to my bed I can’t move or do anything, 
docs orders :(

Aziz never visited again.. but he always sent me cute msgs and pretty flower bouquets!!! I was getting 
more attached to him everyday.

Anyway, finally it was my last day at the hospital!! YOUM EL FARRAJ!!

My sisters already travelled to my parents, and they decided they would come to Kuwait as soon as my 
dad finishes his work!

Thary came to help me pack my bags!

At 2 pm everything was ready and the driver came to take my bags and flowers, gifts ,etc

I was still in the room..

Thary: ha misti3ida?

Me: 7ag shnu?

Thary: to face the world again..

Me: thary you’re being a drama queen haha

Thary:: chub chub yeezay khayf 3alaich

Me: thank youuu and yes I am ready!

Thary: ok 3ayal yalla emshay

I held thary’s arm and walked slowly. Even though I can walk normally without any pain I still get scared 
and walk slowly to avoid anything..

The day before I got out of the hospital the girls and I decided to go to the shalaih today! Aah I miss it so 
much!

So we left the hospital and headed to shalaih ..

After  we arrived, I got out of the car and ran to the shore!! Waay aby a6iib ba7ar al7een al7een!

Alif wela hala ga3da tisba7 9oobby..

Hala: hala o ghala!!

Faj’a chan tbu6haa thi7ik!!

Hala: tawny astaw3ib ena hal jumla feha both our names!! Wanasa:P

Me: hahah ahaneech 3ala stee3abich!

Hala: anyway how r u now?

Me: el7imdilla tamam!!!

Hala: yallah 6ibay shna6ra!!

Me: al7een baroo7 abadel!!! Wain salma o talah?

Faj’a wela y6l3oonlna

Salma and talah: kanna!!

They came and hugged me .. eshawgoon!

Me: ana barooo7 abadel wayee!! Khal enazloon el jets

Salma: ok al7een akalimhum

I went inside and changed into my bathing suit, wore my flip flops, grabbed my towel and ran down the 
stairs.. wallah elba7ar nasany eny msawya 3amaleya a9lan!

Nezalt wela kil wa7da rakba jet o ga3den esogona.. rekabt maly o I joined them.

The smell of the ocean and the way the waves hit my legs is so refreshing!!!

We continued with the water activities until it was 6 pm.. we decided to go shower and eat something 
since we’re extremely hungry!

We got out of the water and raced to the bathrooms.. bs wanasa they made me bathe first because of my 
special condition.. which is awesome:D

We got out of the showers and changed quickly!

Talah was the first to finish..

Talah: yallaah tara 7ady you3ana!!

Me: shofay shnu aku akil ta7at

She went down stairs.. I heard a scream..

Me: taloo shfeeech??

Talah shouting from downstairs: MAKU WALA SHAY!! ELMA6BAKH FATHY!!

Me: way khara3teeny 3abaly 9ar feech shay!

Talah: abaih agoolich maku wala nig6at shay blma6bakh ga3da tsm3eeny?

Hala just came out of the other room: ha shfeekum sh3indha el ms3ida m3a9ba?

Me: maku akil bl ma6bakh and the monster is hungry..

Talah gave me a death stare.. I should know better than to anger her when she’s hungry,, 7ail tkhari3!

Hala: so? Nroo7 mcdonalds! ba3dain nroo7 sul6an nshtry elmachla

Talah: ahh ok yallah ana ban6irkum blsayara

Me: I’m coming with you

Talah and I went down stairs and headed to the car.. I noticed aziz wagif 3ind bab eduwanya edakhin and 
playing with his phone, he didn’t notice us

Me: talah shaghlay esayara ana al7een baye

Talah: ok

She got in the car and started it.. I walked to aziz

Me: e7mm..



***AZIZ:


6ab3an kal 3ada 6ala3t barra adakhin.. o ga3ed ashof updates twitter..

faj’a wela asma3 : e7mm

refa3t rasy wela ashoof ghala..

she came closer and her smile I swear I can stare at it forever..

I threw the cigarette on the floor and stepped on it..

Ghala: tsk tsk etwa9ikh shalaihna?

Me: haha.. ghala shloonich?

Ghala: bkhair el7mdla enta shakhbarik?

Lo shnu feeny akeed ba9eer zain 3ugub ma asma3 9ootich!!

Me: bkhair damich ebkhair

She smiled again.. ahh that smile

Ghala: enta shayiybik hny? Abdullah mawjood?

Me: la ana o cham wa7id min eshabab yayeen gabla uhu bekhalis shighla o beye taly.. 3ayal meta 
6ala3tay min el mstashfa?

Ghala: elyoom! O yeet eshalaih 3ala 6ool..

Her phone rang..

Ghala: ok sorry I have to go see you later?

Me: akeed.. bs wain btro7en?

Ghala: mcdonlds then sul6an.. taby shay?

Me: la bs deeray balich 3ala nafsich o etha tabeen ay shay 3ala 6ool diggay!

Ghala: enshallah yalla byee

Ahh mashiba3t minnich..



***GHALA:


I walked to the car quickly and got it..

Talah: HATHA ELLY BARO7 SHWAY O ARID??? ;@

She quickly sped up and left the shalaih..

Me: sryy ta’akhart!

Salma: mnu hatha elly ga3da tkalmeena??? Laykoon hatha aziz?

Hmm I haven’t told them about the hospital.. so I spilled the beans… en9admaw

Hala: ENTAY MAYNOOONAAA?? LA LA MANTY 9A7YAA!!

Salma: ubaaih mu min9ijich mkhaleeta yroo7 werid wentay el7ayat 7ilwaa??

Me: wallah madry sh9aar feeny! Y3ny kilish mo noo3y chithy bs when I’m with him I get this feeling…. 
I cant explain bs it’s a great feeling wallah!

Wayed 7abi6oony.. o khaloony astaw3ib how wrong what happened in the hospital was..

Talah: enzain bs entay weyaha latakloon el bint elly 9ar 9ar!

Salma: bs talo elly 9ar shay qawy mayi6awaf bser3a!

Talah: bs ehwa obviously e7ibha 7aail wela maysawy chithy! Uhwa rfeej abdullah 7ail elroo7 bl roo7 o 
kila yimda7a wayed san3 aziz!

I smiled against my will and said a little too loud: 9IIJ?

Salma looked at me: ghala et7ibeena?

I looked at my laps.. I don’t know for sure.. I don’t know how to answer that..

I took a deep breath: wallah madry shagolich.. marat a7is 7ail a7iba o marat 3adyy..

Hala: enzain entay tkalmeena mobile?

I closed my eyes and said: umm.. ee I have him on bbm (I was so scared of their reaction)

Hala: AY SHAY!! Ghaloo ya7mara laish?

Salma: ahoo 3a6eeny mobilich

Me: laish ebtims7eenaa??:O

Salma: LA bashoof his dp!

I gave her my mobile..

Talah: wallah ghala I trust you o adry ena if things got out of hand ra7 tg63een 3elaqtich o I’m sure enna 
entaw matkalmon ba3ath 3aba6 akeed you truly love each other o there might be a future together..

Way talah tyanin!

Me: THANK YOU! Yes that’s exactly what I’m thinking!

Talah: bs ham lazim t76een eb balich shaghla.. etha 3abdalla dara tara entay o 3azeez ra7 tinthab7oon.. 
jad

I remembered abdullah… a7is china I’m betraying him madry laish..

Me: I know :(

We arrived at mcdonalds..

Talah: ok bs kilkum chub golaw ur orders bser3a wely bitifagag ba6lib 3anha wakhaleeha

The drive thru kan wagif min kither eza7ma..

So talah parked the car and we got down.. we decided to order and leave lana wayed za7ma o hailag,

Hala and salma went to buy elmachla min sul6an while talah and I waited for the food..

We ordered and it took forever.. and whats worse was talah’s complaining, but I don’t blame her I was 
really hungry too!

After a long wait we got our orders and headed to the car..

Talah: ana mara7 asoog bag3ad wara o akil 3ala ra7ty

Salma: fine ana asoog!

We got in the car and started eating our food.. 3ady khal9na el 9amona eb 5 minutes min elyoo3 lol

Talah lama shba3at: now that we’re talking about guys that we like I have a confession to make

We all looked at her..

Talah: akher youm dawam.. wa7id yally 3ind sayarty uhwa kila ashouufa kil mukan aroo7 kan ekhari3 
shway.. chan egoly ena he has feelings for me and he wants to get to know me better!

I stopped eating..

Talah: 7ady tewahagt fa he gave me his # o galy think about it and get back to me o I texted him 
yesterday…….. o we started talking o al7een ga3ed e’anibny thameery!

Hala with her mouth full of food: wana agool laish ga3da edaf3een 3an ghalo tawaa.. athrich entay ba3ad 
manty hayna!!

Talah: haha la walla mo 3an bs 9ij a7s why don’t you give it a chance etha wa7id ya laih 3indich o galich 
kil hatha o yadry enna mu no3ich wala ta36een wayh 7ag elly ystahbloon .. matwaqa3 eb yl3ab 3alaich!!

Me: whats his name???

Talah: 6alal al*****

Me: hmmm… hal isim mo ghareeb 3alay!!

Salma: haa? Bedaina? Ashofich gumtay t3arfeen asamy 9bayan?

Me: hahah la bs madry wain sam3eta ymkin wa7id min rabi3 tharoy!

Salma: wallah mayindara 3ankum..

We continued talking until we reached el shalaih.. we threw the empty mcdonalds bags in the garbage and 
went inside..

Talah and hala went to sleep 3ala 6ool.. salma was catching up on tv shows, and I took my ipod, a bottle 
of water, and went outside..

I took a chair and placed it in front of the water, I slipped my feet into the water and inserted my 
headphones and listened to Abdu’s songs.. it was perfect!

I laid my head on the back of the chair and closed my eyes.. the weather was perfect, with a cool breeze.

It was a peaceful night! I enjoyed it under the gorgeous moon.. I almost fell asleep

Faj’a wela asma3 9oot wa7id, it didn’t sound familiar..

Guy: haa.. ga3da bara bro7ich eb ni9 el lail?

I removed my headphones and looked up at him..

Guy: hala bil gumar!! Shda3wa 3ad yebeely krsy ag3ad yamich :p

Wai3. China blees madry min wain 6ala3ly!

I stood up to leave ..

Guy: la7tha la7tha wain ray7a?

I ignored and continued walking wela yes7abny min edyy!

Oh no he didn’t! I looked at him, incredulous!

I struggled to release my hand: HIDNY!!! Ya qaleel el adab!! Wallah a9arikh wakhaly elly bilshalaihat 
kilhum y6l3onlik!!

Guy: yallah khanshof shlon?

3yony ga3ed edame3..

I was so angry! I mean its one thing to ruin my prefect night.. but to hold my arm like that?? He doesn’t 
have the right to do that!

I tried walking away but he didn’t let me!

Jerk!

I turned to face the water.. and he stood behind me IFFF!!!!

Suddenly some one came..

Lafait wela aziz! Way el7imdla! I quickly ran and stood behind him

Aziz m3a99ib: minu ent?






6 comments:

  1. SCARY!
    thanks for the post :* love you <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG min wain 6la3 hatha!!!

    wa thanks for the regular post.
    love ya :*


    h'

    ReplyDelete
  3. loool chiny hawant 3ala team 3abdullah:p TEAM AZIZ LOL \o/ !! you got us so addicted to your story! jad its amazing!! post soo plsss:*

    -s

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amaaazing as usual;* .. i looove Talaaa as i love fooood<3!!! Loved it:D post sooon ya gesh6aaa;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Madliar: hehe.. ur welcome love;**

    h: ur welcome! love you too;**

    s: LOOL khanshoof ekher el qissa mnu ebti9fain 3alaih:p THANK YOUU lovee;***

    ketakeet: thaankyouu;** looool! hehee enshallaah;P

    ReplyDelete
  6. LAA abi 3abdullah mu 3ziz .. :( #team3abdullah

    ReplyDelete