Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Mit3eb ElGalb 6


The food finally arrived. I set the table next to Mit3eb's bed and placed the tray.


"Yalla eklay," he said staring at me.


"Enta ba3ad ekil," I said with a smile.


"Mara7 akil ella lama entay taklen," he said crossing his hands on his chest.


"Ejarib feeeny?" I asked.


"Ballah msamimeen el akil? Lazim el wa7id yt2akad," he said with a hint of a smile.


"Mashalla 3alaaik khooosh rayel," I said.


His lips curled up into a smile, seeing him like this made me smile as well.


"Khala9 shrayech ana ma3ach nakil ma3a ba3ath, 3ashan etha 9ar ma 9ar maygolon thabi7ha," he suggested.


"Ya salaam 3indik tath7eyaa ma9arat 3ainy 3alaik bardaa," I said sarcastically.


"Ee ygoloon," he said.


He grabbed a sandwich and handed it to me. I just stared at his hands.


"Shnu laykon tabeny awaklich?" he asked.


"Haha laa abaih.." I said nervously. I took the sandwich from his hand and wrapped a tissue around it. Ba3ad bro7 el club sandwich dimeera mala da3y afashel nafsy jidama. "Mshkoor."


"Yalla samaay," he said and took a bite.


I was looking at him and smiling. NOURA GET YOURSELF TOGETHER O LATAAN7EN. Bas walla ma anlaam hathy awal marra ag3ad ma3a chthy winsolif min el mlcha fa a7s shay ghareeb.


"Shfeeeech? Ba3ad ka kalait o ma9ar feeny shaay shfeeehum ely 9adegaw ena msamimeenha?" he said with a chuckle.


Walla wallaa many m9adga.


"Hehehe ashwa bs kint bat2akad, I said.


We continued eating in silence suddenly Mit3eb jumps, "Esa3a cham al7eeeen???? Mubarat Madrid o Barcelona!!!!" he said looking for the remote.


He quickly flipped through the channels until he reached the specified one.


"Mnu tshaje3?" I asked.


"Mnu ttwaq3ain?" he asked.


"Hmmm Barcelona?"


"6ab3aaaan," he said and then shouted something at a player.


"Ana ma7b el kura wayed bs Nahla ekhty tshaji3 Barcelona ba3ad," I said.


"Tifham! Enzain tukfain elli3eb qawey bandimij," he said.


Ok ashkurik 3ala el dagra ya zojy el 3azeeeez :)


I slowly tiptoed back to my room. It was getting late and I was tired so I decided to sleep.


Before I went to sleep I decided to pray.


Marat nad3yy ena allah ysahilna shayy o lama y9eer hal shayy nistaanis o ninsa la nashkira. O allah sub7ana o ta3ala egol, "و ان شكرتم لٲزيدنكم"


Today I felt really good about the improvements in our relationship. I felt blessed and I had to thank God for all his blessings.


.


I woke up the next morning due to a loud banging on the door. I jumped in my place, galby shway o yogaf! I hate waking up to loud noises!


"Mnu? Shnuu?" I shouted still half asleep.


"Aana Mit3eb, agdar adish?" he asked.


Laaaaa maby eshofnyy wana tawny ga3da min enoom!!


"Uhhh dgeega," I shouted while running to the bathroom.


By the time I got out of the bathroom I found Mit3eb sitting on my bed going through a novel I brought with me.


"9aba7 elkhair," he said.


"9abaa7 enooor."


"Ha zahba?" he asked.


"7ag shnu?" I asked.


"Mataben t6l3een?" he asked.


"Embalaa akeed, wain btwadeeny?" I asked.


"Madry khanitmasha enshof edeera o tukfa latgoleely soog," he said.


"Ok al7een abadel," I said as I walked to the closet to choose my clothes for the day. I took them out and threw them on the bed, I was just about to take off my shirt when I realized that Mit3eb was still in the room. 


I gave him a "Get out of the room" look. He narrowed his eyes and then realized what I meant so he nodded and left.



I quickly changed and we left.


"Wain nroo7?" I asked looking left then turning right.


"Emshay," he said as he turned right and I followed him.


We started walking together side by side. Kint abee e7asisny enna e7na mtzawjeen 3al aqal yamsik eedy shayy bs makuu!!


Faj2a gam yamshy bsr3a o 9irt ana wara o ga3da a7awel o9ala but people always got in the way.


Mu min9ijja shda3wa chthy dayes isn’t it supposed to be a romantic walk to no where in particular?


"Mit3eb shway shway pls wayed saree3," I complained.


"Ta3alimay tamsheen bsr3a," he said slowing down a little bit.


"Ana mshye saree3 bs enta mashallah 9akait 3alay," I said.


"Enzain maku mukan mu3ayyan tabena?" he asked.


"Hmm khanroo7 alfountain elly ngi6 feeha floos nisaait esimha!!!" I said suddenly sounding very enthusiastic.


"Shnu hathy?" he asked.


"Nafoora u make a wish o etgi6 feha euro," I said.


"Shnu maynoon ana ag6 floosy eb nfora?" he asked.


"Haha laa bs wanasa," I said.


"Awal marra ashof wa7da tistanis 3al khasayer, flooos hathyy mafeeha wanasa," he said.


I really hope he's joking. Elmushkil ma3arif 9ijja min chithba wayha kila no reaction.


After a few minutes he turned to me, "Yalla wain nafortich li7isn 7athch ligait eurowain eb mukhbaty," he said with a small smile.


"Hahaa madryy khanis2aal," I said looking around for someone to ask.


"Kil hal shi6a o matadren wainha," he said.


I found a waiter in a small cafe so I decided to ask him.


"Excuse me, hi, I'm wondering where is the fountain where you make a wish and throw in your money?" I asked. "I forgot the name."


"Ohh you looking for the trevi fountain?" he asked, his English was a little sloppy.


"Yes I think that is its name," I said.


"Follow me it is very close," he said.


"Umm you can leave the cafe?" I asked.


"Oh, I don’t work here," he said with a chuckle.


"Oh, ok then," I said following him.


"So where you come from?" he asked.


"Kuwait," I said.


"Welcome to Italy, first time you come here?" He asked.


"Its my first time in Rome," I said.


"Its a beautiful very big and so much to do, I can show you other places if you want," he offered.


"Ahah I heard about the Coliseum and the Spanish steps, I just don’t know where they are."


"Yes for tourist they go there a lot," he stopped for a few seconds then pointed at something to my left, "That is the Trevi fountain."


I turned to see a crowd gathered around it. It looked beautiful!!! And I bet at night with the lighting it would look magical!


“It looks beautiful!!!” I said.


“It does!” he said with a smile.


I turned around to talk to Mit3eb, but he was nowhere to be found.


Faj2a khtefaa! 3ayaazt wanaa atlafaat bs maligaaita!!!


HAW!! Hathaa wain raa7!


I suddenly felt scared. I turned to the Italian guy who walked us to the fountain, “Umm do you see the guy that came with me?”



“No I don’t see a guy, I think you come alone,” he said his face masked with confusion.


Now I’m confused. “No when I asked you to tell me where the fountain is I was with a man, my husband, but I don’t know where he is now.”


“I don’t know I not see a guy when you talk to me, maybe he leave,” he said.


What? No!!!


Musta7eeel esaweeehaa!!!


Or maybe…


“Ohh ga3daa adawrik wain ri7t???” I asked Mit3eb who suddenly showed up out of nowhere.



Mit3eb’s POV:


Wallaa el3atheeem ena lo e7na mo eb mukan 3am chan waraait’ha shighil allah.


Ga3ed amshy waraha ehy o hal e6aly chiny 9iby 3enndaha ma chiny rayelha! 7agraatny o 6ay7aatla suwalef ma3aa erayal!!!


Enzain 3abreeeny!!! 7asiseeeny enny mawjood!!!


Rayal sh6ooly sh3irthy ag3aad al7aghuum o uhma y6ay7oon el meyana!!


Yakhyy walla mo 3adla!!


“Ohh ga3da adawrik wain ri7t???” Noura asked.


Zaaain staw3ebat enny ma3ahaa


3a6aaait’ha nathraaa 6eeray zain!! Yakhyy 7arraatny wana etha 3a9abt mashoof jidamy!!


“7adhaa tyanin 9aa7?” she asked.


Laaaa matyanin kilha nafoooraa!! Lazim kilshaay ehabiboon fee


“Taby ngareb o ngi6 el euro? Zahib your wish,” she said with a smile.


Tkhaasy el nafoora walla many ga6 walla fils 3alaiha!


“La maby, khanrid,” I said.


“Shnuuu??? Laish!!” she asked.


“Bas,” I said as I turned around.


“La7thaa Mit3eb tawnaa wa9leen laish enrid!!!” she said.


“Bas giltich khanrid,” I said firmly.


She furrowed her eyebrows and let her mouth hang open.


Z3alaat!! Shda3waa 3ala kilshayy ebtiz3aal!!


“Mit3eb plss shda3waa?” she said.



Ya ana ya elnafoora.


I turned around and she better be following me.

















14 comments:

  1. Omggg amazing amazing amazing post loved it

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOLL CUTE Mit3ib!!! - Nourah

    ReplyDelete
  3. 9ij 9ij bu6bee3 mayooz 3an 6ab3aa kil magilna ta3adal raad , allah y3enha hal noura bas stil a7ib mit3eb CUTE hal ensaa ma3ana maystahil,post soon ya a7la blogger (noor)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeee walla! ameen loool 7araam:: enshallahh thank youu!!;*

      Delete
  4. OMG lol!
    hilarious a little bit i like reading from the guys point of view its funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHAH this post made me laugh 9ij dalooo3 !! if that happens to me awalan ba'97ak 3layh la2na ga3id ytdala3 bas at the same time bastaanis la2na awww cute y'3aar :p but in noura's case i would't really know cuz of mti3ebs personality he's still mysterious and confusing. Can't wait to find out what's up with his mood swings :) please post soon ga3da etsaleeny fil '3irbah :( xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOOL 7araam uhwa m3a9ib::: eee uhwa noo3a may3aref e3aber fa maygool shnu e7is fee::: 7abeebtyy im glad i am enshallah tonight i will post;**

      Delete
  6. AMAIZING!!! LOVED IT!Mit3ib::::::::::::::::::: galbiii he is being cuttteee!
    Post soon:*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOUUU!! looool he is!! enshallah tonight;*

      Delete
  7. KALB KALB KALB! Yi8har! Y3ny shoo feek, had had lat3a9ib! Great post, please post soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pleaassee dont stop i really loved your story

    ReplyDelete