Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Mit3eb ElGalb 1



Hello people!! You have been missed<3 And yes, I'm back with a new story!! Enshallah ta3jibkum;*

O radait my twitter account so you can follow me on @maggiesblog_ for post updates. 


Enjoyy;*

--------------------------------------------







Ok, so every girl wants to fall in love.


Every girl wants to feel loved.


We all want to feel those tiny butterflies roaming in our stomach when we see his face.


We all want to hear his words that make us feel so special.


Now imagine, all this love shared with the one guy that you will spend the rest of your life with.


Imagine that you share all the beautiful feelings with just one special guy.


Call me old-fashioned, but I always believed that love is supposed to come after marriage. I believed that anything that comes before is not love, its merely a crush or just excitement.


I wasn't like most girls who dated or talked to guys. I kept to myself waiting for the gentlemen that will knock on my door.


I was a firm believer of what God said:
"الطيبون للطيبات و الخبيثون للخبيثات"


So I tried my best to become a good woman, a woman who would make her family proud.


I studied hard, graduated with a high GPA and worked at one of the best companies in town.


My life, until this point, was almost perfect.


Until that night, when my mom knocked on my door.


"7abeebty Noura, mashghola?” she asked while peeking from behind the door.


“Laa 7ayaach,” I said sitting up straight.

She walked in my room and closed the door behind her. She turned around with a huge grin plastered on her face.


“Aby akalmich eb mawthoo3,” she said as she sat on the foot of my bed.


“Tefathilaay,” I said. My mother was acting weird, should I worry…..


“7abeebty Noura entay kubartaay o 9rtay maraa, takharuj o takharajtay, watheefa o tiwathaftaay, bs nag9ich rayel,” she said as her cheeks turned into a shade of red.


I just sat there staring at her with my heart beating crazily in my chest.


“Elyoom dagat 3alay khaltich Shreefa tabeech 7ag wildha. Khoosh wa7id elkil yimda7aa, o Shreefa rfeejty min 3umer o a3aref 3yalha 3adel!” she said.


My mouth shaped a big “O” and my eyes almost fell out of their sockets. My mother always told me about people asking about me but she was never this serious, and it kind of scared me.


“Shgltaay? Ana many gha9bitich 3ala shay bs abeech tfakreen bl mawthoo3 3adel, 3al aqal bs khal eye gi3day ma3a shofee shlon efaker lat’thay3een hal fur9a,” she said.


I gulped a mouthful of air and stayed quiet.


“Haaa shgltay?” she asked again.


“Madryy yuma afaker wagoolich,” I said.


“3afya 7abeebty stkheray o allah yaktib elly fee khair enshalah,” she said before she left.


Oh god I’m all grown up. I used to think about marriage before but this time it was really scaring me. Just the thought of me living with a guy sent chills up and down my spine.


After giving it a lot of thought I decided I’d meet him. Estakhart akthar min marra o el7imdla raby sahal kil shay.


He seemed like a really nice guy, I couldn’t help but fall for him. I thought, finally, I get to have my fairytale but the only problem was that I didn’t really know how to deal with guys.


Makint a3arif shloon at9arraf o uhwa kan ysawy 7arakat ghareeba marrat. Mathalan etha kina ga3deen ensolif 3al telephone faj2a ygooly lazim aroo7 wi7na eb ni9 esalfa! O marrat ymur yoom aw yomain maydig wala ys2al.


You know how sometimes a person would give you their undivided attention and make you feel like you’re really special, however; at other times they just neglect you and come up with excuses just to avoid you? He was treating me that way. One day he treats me like a princess and at other days he doesn’t even call. Or maybe this is all in my head?


But whatever that’s normal, right? I mean we’re just getting to know each other. It’s a good thing that he’s not the clingy type.


Kan weddy agool 7ag umy bs 7asait mala da3y akaber el mawthoo3.


I focused on enjoying this new phase in my life. I spent all my energy trying to make my dream wedding come true. I got so caught up in planning the wedding that I didn’t really spend so much time with my husband.


But its ok, it happens to everyone.


Almost..


So it brings us back to today. I am about to embark on a new journey with my husband, my love. We just settled into our seats on the plane ready to travel to Italy on our honeymoon. I was so happy because who doesn’t want to go to Italy, and nervous because it was with a person I still don’t know very well.


I looked at him and gave him a toothy smile. He turned his head away, took a deep breath, and then looked back at me.


“Noura,” he said with a frown.


“Na3am,” I said smiling still.


“Ana banam, ga3deeny bithab6 ni9 sa3a gabil latahbi6 el6ayara,” he said before he turned around, lowered his seat, covered his body with the blanket and snoozed.


I froze for a couple of seconds with my mouth hanging. Okaaaayyyyyy….


I guess it’s just my iPad and I. Thank god I downloaded some Revenge and Modern Family episodes earlier so I can catch up.


“Mit3eb, yalla goom,” I was merely poking his shoulder. Akhaf ajeesa:::


Well he didn’t move, so I poked a little harder this time using my iPad.


“Mit3eb,” I repeated.


“Mhmm,” he moaned as he slowly removed the blanket.


“Yalla we’re landing,” I said.


“Ana mo gayilich ga3deeny gabil lanahbi6,” he said in an annoyed tone. He pushed off the blanket and raced to the bathroom.


Shfeeee kila m3a9ib :(


After a while he came back, sat down, and fastened his seat belt. He didn’t say a word to me!


“Umm, Mit3eb tara 7awalt aga3dik bs enta magi--,”


“Ok,” he said firmly.


Ok he’s definitely acting weird.


.


We finally arrived at the hotel. We will be staying 5 days in Rome, 3 days in Venice, and then we’ll move to the Maldives before we return to Kuwait.


After the long and annoying check in process Mit3eb surprises me yet again,


“Noura, ugh, tara 7ajazt lina ghurfitain connected,” he said trying to avoid any eye contact with me.


“Laish?” I asked, confused. Aren’t married couples supposed to stay in the same room, especially on their honeymoon?


“Um bs aryaa7lina,” he said as he started walking to the elevator.


We reached our rooms and I waited for him to open the door.  He opened his door then turned around, “uhh hach mfta7ich,” he said while handing me my key.


He went into his room and closed the door behind him, leaving me shocked in the hallway. 

13 comments:

  1. WELCOM BACK ya 7elwa we missed you too wallah, nice story wallah 7adha 3ajeeba 9ij min 6awal el'3ebat yab el'3anayim,bas shfe omah hatha mit3ib 7assita china ma89oob 3alaiha ksirat 5a6re noura.NEXT POST ASAP,LOVE YOU (noor)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THAANKKK YOUU!!! LOOL ee mashiftay shaayy::: enshallaahh sooon!! lovee you moree ya gameel;***

      Delete
  2. WEEEEEELLLLCOOOOOMMMMEEEE BAAAACKKK! TAW MA NAWAR ALBLOG W AL BLOG WORLD W ALJWAL W KELL SHAYY !!!! I MIISSSSSEEDDDDD YOOOU A LOT! W YOUR STORIES W YOUR WAY PF WRITING! W I LOVE YOU! W I LOVVEDDD THEE STORRYYYYY SO FAAR!!! 7TA YOUR WRITING 9AYER A7LA MIN AWAL! T5YALI AWL KNTI A7LA BLOGGER AL7EAN BTSEREAN EAAASHH???
    Okay keni 3la qulatkm BZYDA msta6a?:::: Y7egli mu?
    I LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 7AAAADIIIIICCHHHH ETYAAAANINNEEEEEEEEN WALLLAAAAA!!!! IM SOOO LUCKY TO HAVE READERS LIKEE YOUU JAAD!!! I MISSEDD YOUU GUYS TOOO THATS WHY IM BACKKK 7ABEEEBTYYY MATGAASREEEN!! LOOOL WALLAA ANA BA3AD ESHTA6AIT MIN SHI6ITICH::::: I LOVEE YOUUU SO MUCH MORE I WISH I KNOW WHO YOU AREE!!!<3

      Delete
    2. LOOL! Kel ma aswi comment tgolean You have to know who you are w ke4a::::
      when are you posting ya 7lwa?

      Delete
    3. LOOOL 7ilfayy! lanich tyanineen tell me who u are::: enshallaa soon;*

      Delete
    4. LOOOL 7ilfayy! lanich tyanineen tell me who u are::: enshallaa soon;*

      Delete
  3. Ambaih eqeth can i beat him up?
    when's the next post :D?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HELLOOO MADLIAR!!!:D
      LOOOOL eeee you can::: enshallaahh soon;*

      Delete
  4. YAAAAAY NEW STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Just few days ago , i started re-reading your blog for the .. third time .. i think ?!
    I'm so glad that you are back , and i cannot wait to read the whole thing.
    Keep up the good work.

    ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKK YOUUU;*** I reaaallly hope you like itt!!<3 Will do;)

      Delete
  5. YAAAAY maggie is wriring a new story :D!!
    I'm sooo excited

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think its coming together but I honestly consider for you to wirte for english than arabic

    ReplyDelete