Friday, March 8, 2013

Mit3eb ElGalb 4


Of course I can get really angry o a3awer galbyy o uhwa mara7 e7is eb shay. I can stay in my room for days crying and he wouldn’t even care. Therefore, I decided I’d do something else that would benefit me and boost my mood.


6ala3t seyadtyy o gilt enna a9aly rak3itain o ad3y enna allah yfarrij hamy o ysakhir ly Mit3eb uhwa a7san 7aal!


I raised my hand and lowered my head and poured my heart out. Yes, I was crying but it felt like I was washing my depression away. They weren’t tears of sadness; they were tears of hope that God will make everything better again.

.


I woke up the next morning with a major headache. I washed up, changed, and decided I’d order room service instead of going downstairs.


Qarart enny mara7 a7in 3ala Mit3eb kil digeega 6agga 3alaih el bab, gilt enny ba7gira mithel ma uhwa 7agirny ymkin shway e7is!!


I finished my breakfast and started flipping through the channels on TV. Ni9hum bl e6aly o el bajy ya faransy ya almany o bs CNN elly bil English. Qamta :(


I looked at the time and it was almost 3:30 pm.


Yep, I’m having the best honeymoon any one can wish for. :)


I spent the last hour contemplating whether I should talk to Mit3eb or continue with my failure of a plan.


6ala3t mobily o dagait 3ala umy I need to talk to SOMEONE!


“Alooo,” my mother said.


“Hala yuma shlonich?” I asked.


“Bkhaiir el7imdla entay o Mit3eb shakhbarkum 3asa mistanseen?” she asked.


I stayed quiet for a little while; I didn’t want her to notice that I was crying. I miss her, why the hell did I decide to get married?


I want my mother!


“Alooo?? Nouraa?” she said.


“K-kaanyy *e7em* walla el7imdlaa..” I said, my voice giving my tears away.


“Noura shfeech? 3asa ma shar? Walla ga3da a7ateech galby naghizny,” she said.


“La maku ella el3afya,” I said.


“Akeed? 7abeebty goleeely akeed mafeekum shay?” she asked.


I want to tell you I really do!!!!


Mabeeha t7aty, o a9lan mara7 tigdar tsaweely shay etha gtlaha!


“Eee lat7ateeen,” I said.


3ugub ma sakarta gilt baroo7 akalim Mit3eb! La jaad khalas bagoola kil elly ana 7assa fee o mahamny etha 3a99ab e9ara7a bas ta3aabt!!


I knocked on his door, but there was no answer. I knocked again and still no answer.


La laa


Musta7eel esaweeha!


T’haagoon 6alaa3 o khalaany hnyy o uhwa ams gayilyy enna byi6la3 ma3ay elyom?? :o


La mo ma3q—


The door swung open and Mit3eb stood there with a blanket wrapped around him. His eyes and nose were red.


Was he .. crying?


“Mit3eb?” I asked, shocked to see him in that state.


“Hmmm,” he moaned.


“3asa ma shar fek shay?” I asked.


He shook his head and tightened his grip on the blanket. He turned around and went back to his bed, good thing he left the door open.


He sat on his bed then slowly laid down.


“Mit3eb wayhik a7mar,” I said taking a step into the room.


I paused and looked around. I will enter his room now…


Madry laish khayfa!!! I looked at the pale Mit3eb and decided that I have to see what’s wrong with him.


I walked to his bed and sat on my knees so his face would be on my level. When he saw me he closed his eyes.


“Mit3eb shrayik enroo7 e6abeeb shaklik ta3ban wayed,” I whispered.


I lifted my hand and slowly placed it on his forehead to check if he has a fever. I may look calm but my heart was going crazyyyy.


He opened his eyes and looked at me when I touched him. He gave me a shocked/confused look but didn’t say anything.


“Shakla feeek 7arara, badig 3ala el reception ymkin 3ndhum doctor eye el ghurfa,” I said while walking to the phone.


“La Noura mala da3y,” he barely whispered.


“La Mit3eb magdar ashofik chthyy,” I said as I dialed the reception’s number. I asked them for a doctor and they said they would call us a doctor from a nearby hospital.


I stared at Mit3eb, walla 7ail kaser kha6ry! 9ij enny kint m3a9ba 3alaihh bs 3ugub mashifta chthy 3awar galby!


“Mit3ib? Shit7is fee? Fe shay e3awrik?” I asked.


“Rasyyy rasy,” he said, placing his hand on his forehead and squeezing his eyes shut.


“Smila 3alaik, enshallah maku ella el3fya al7een beye el6abeeb,” I said.


We waited until the doctor came and examined Mit3eb. Turns out Mit3eb was suffering from a fever and he has to go to the hospital. I thanked the doctor and told him that we’ll change and go to the hospital immediately.


“Mit3eb, lazem enroo7 el mustashfa 7arartik mirtaf3a yalla goom badel,” I said holding out my hand for him to help him get up.


“La la mo lazim,” he said covering his face with the blanket.


“Emballaa al7een ya36oonik adweya o bit9eer a7san enshallahh,” I said.


He looked at me then held my hand so I would help him stand up. He lost balance and almost fell. I quickly held his waist “Shway shway.”


He suddenly paused and looked at me for a few seconds and then smiled.

11 comments:

  1. OMG so cuteeeee! Takser elkha6er :( 3awarat galbey, bas a7ib the 'mystery' behind Mit3ib's personality! Keep it up xx - Nourah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeee maskina!!! eee me too wallaa i like mysterious guys::: Thaank youu;***

      Delete
  2. Ya 7lailha 7abeebty tsta7mila 7ata youm he's all mean and moody and grumpy <3 you have to keep on going! This story is great! You had me hooked from the first few lines of the story! Please post soon (like rrreeeeaaallllyy soon) xx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thaank youuu for the kind words;*** i will enshallah tonight<3

      Delete
  3. Awwwwwah cuteeee 7abait mit3eb 7asaita maskeen kisar 5a6re wallah 7aaail, a7is bas itlema ra7 yabche ou A3TI8ED ohwa e3amilha chithe L2ana mareth marath chayed ou mayabe e3aligha fee ou yt3alag feha,3ad ana bkafee 5a6a6t bas wallah eshta6eet , next post (noor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ee maskeen! lool u will know later! enshallahh tonight;*

      Delete
  4. MIT3333EB :"(! 3AJEEEEBB!!! M3a ena shwy yb6 elchabd bas 7aaaail 7abitaa o his personality b3ad! O he smiled 7ag'haaa yakhteeee <3<3! Can't wait for the next post:D

    -S78

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL 7ata ana a7isa eyanin!!! eeee:::: enshallahh tonight;***

      Delete
  5. Galbiii mitt3ibbbb a7sa fe nag9 7anan!! He is not treating her ki4a bs, akead fe salfa 3la gultkum "chayda"! W YOU ARE AMAZING WALLLLAAAAAA!I LOVE YOU! W lel mra x1000 I'm glad that u are back:*******

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOOL yimkin;) YOU AREEE!! thaaank youuu;****

      Delete
  6. Madrii laish ma ysawii Post of my phone :@:@:@:@:@:@:@

    ReplyDelete