Thursday, March 7, 2013

Mit3eb ElGalb 2


I stood there staring at my key.


What the hell just happened?!


I shook my head and entered my room, I was really tired so I thought I’d rest and see if he wants to go out somewhere.


I’m so frustrated with him right now, but it’s just me and him so I have to look past this and enjoy the rest of this honeymoon.


Maybe he’s shy or really nervous that he doesn’t know what to do.


I threw myself on the bed and tried fighting back the tears. That wasn’t how I pictured my honeymoon!


I looked at my watch to find it 9 pm. I decided I’d take a bath, pray and see what Mit3eb wants to do.


After I finished I opened my suitcase to sort everything out when I heard the door that connected Mit3eb and my room together open.


“Um agdar adish?” Mit3eb asked.


“Ee,” I said.


“Bas knt bagoolch eny ta3ban o wedy anam al7een, etha tabeen t6l3een kaifich aw 6lbeelich room service,” he said looking at me blankly.


I wanted to shout at him but nothing came out. I felt all the feelings cause a hurricane in my chest. I was so angry, but all I said was, “ok.”


He gave me a half smile before he went into his room.


I got out my laptop and started watching episodes. Thank God for wireless and Friends.


Unfortunately, Friends wasn’t enough to make me - for one second - forget about this boring honeymoon. My mind took me back a couple of weeks ago when I first started to get to know Mit3eb.


“Al7een tawich tgoolen t3arfeen t6bkheen,” Mit3eb said.


“Eee bs mo kilshay, y3ny mostly baking,” I said.


“Latgoleely cupcakes? Walla ana ymkin a3aref asaweehum tukfaaain hibaw eb shay yedeed,” he said.


“Haha a3aref asawy wayed anwa3 sweets mo bs cupcakes, mathalan cookies, cake, cheesecakes, tarts chthyy,” I said.


“Enzaiin mat3arfeen michabees? M6abag zbaidy? El akil el6ayeb,” he asked.


“Laaa kilish mo ekhte9aaa9y,” I said.


“Haha maminich fayda!” he said.


“7araam 3alaik,” I said, smiling.


“Enzain yalla ana asta2thin badish elduwanya,” he said.


“Umm ok yalla bye,” I said.


“Ma3a esalama,” he said before he hung up.


We had some fun conversations but it always depended on his mood. Sometimes he would cut a conversation short and say that he has to leave. I don’t know why he’s acting like this?


Should I be worried?


Or is this how a honeymoon should be like?


I took out my phone and dialed my mother’s number, I needed to hear her voice.



“Halaaa wghalaa bil 3aroosaa,” my mother said a little too loudly.


“Halaa feechh shlonich?” I asked.


“Bkhaair el7imdlaa, entay shloonich? O shloon mit3eb enshallah mrtaa7een?” she asked.


“Umm ee el7imdla!” I said, I hated lying to her but what am I going to say?


“Staqaraytaw bl hotel? Mo nagi9kum shay? R7taay o fetha elbait,” she said tearing up.


I could hear her heavy breathing on the other end of the phone and it broke my heart. She’s probably feeling lonely because we have a really small family. It’s just my mother, my 17-year-old sister Nahla, and me. My father died 5 years ago but I really don’t feel comfortable talking about it.


“O Nahla wain ra7aat? Yuma 3ashany latabcheen,” I begged.


“Wee Nahla lahya ma3a rfeejat’ha mashoofha, yalla aham shay stansaaw, Mit3eb yamich? 3a6eeny akalma,” she said.


“Ughh yuma.. umm Mit3eb bil 7amam,” I HATE THIS!


“Eee khalas 3ayal salmaay 3alaiih,” she said.


“Enshallah yoo9aal,” I said.


“Yalla 3ayaal ma3a esalama 7abeebty deeray balich 3ala nafsich o latinsain 9alatich,” she said before she hung up.


It’s just my thoughts and I, now. I hated that part of the day where my mind wanders to the memories that I had shoved to the back of my head a long time ago. I hated the part where my mind takes a situation, keeps thinking about it in all the possible scenarios, and creates a problem from nothing.


I remembered one time a few years back when I was hanging out with my two best friends, Lulu and Dalal.


“Mta t7soon enkum bitizawijon?” Dalal asked.


“Madryy ana raythaaa,” Lulu said.


“3ugub ma atkharaj e9eer khaiir!” I said.


“Waay ana 3ady 3ndy al7een atzawaj,” Dalal stated.


“Laish taw enaas stansay bljam3a o a9lan a7is ra7 e9eer loya etha tizawajtay wintay lail7en tadrseen,” Lulu said.


“Laish bil3aax 3ad allahh wilderasa, oo shda3wa endawem e7na? a9lan 3ala shafa 7ufraa o el jam3a tshootna barra wa7da wa7da,” Dalal said.


“Haha 3ad Dalal etha eqtan3at eb shay musta7eel etghayer rayha khalas tizawijaay, o ba3dain lat3amimeeen fe naas yakrifon o ydawmoon we7athron ba3th enaas 7ag kil el mawad,” I said, talking about myself of course.


“Haha allah ykhaleeny lich enshallahhh o 3ala asas enna el khe6a6eeeb shkithirhum bas yan6iroon muwafaqtyyy,” Dalal joked.


“Hahaha yakirhichhhh, o latsaween nafsich taksreen el kha6er Fahad wain ra7?” I asked.


Fahad is Dalal’s second cousin and he has been crazy about her ever since he saw her in a family gathering at his house.


“Khanghayyer el mawthooo3,” Dalal said while her cheeks flushed.


“Shnu muwa9afaat faris a7lamich Nouro?” Lulu asked.


“Hmmm kilshay eyee min Allah 7ayah Allaah,” I said as my cheeks turned red, I’m sure.


“Qassssib ana elly asti7yy khalseeeny adryy 3indiich malyoon shar6,” Lulu said.


“Noura latitshari6aain wayed tara el ensan mo kamil o mara7 eyeelich bithab6 nafs elly tabeena,” Dalal added.


“Haaaw kalaitoony o min galikum 3endy malyoon shar6 e9ara7a aham shay 3endy enna wa7id ekhaf rabba o e9aly o e9oom o e7ibnyy o y7trmny!! O umm it wouldn’t hurt enna shakla ekoon 7ilu,” I said.


“Haha laa kilish mashallah 3alaich ma3indch shuroo6,” Lulu said.


“A9lan hathaila mo shuroo6 mafrooth kil rayal ekon chthy y3ny mathalan musta7eel akhith wa7id may9aly, wela mayi7irmny wala yqaderny!” I said.


It’s funny, how I married a guy exactly the opposite of what I had hoped for. Mo enna may9aly la min hal na7ya el7imdla ykhaf rabba, bs kilish maku taqdeeeer!


It’s not that funny actually.


Sad, that’s what it is.




**Hello beauties;* I know it might be boring at first but it gets better enshallah:D I hope you enjoyed xx




13 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! 7aram, tksir el5a6er! Inshalla yt3addal ma3 enni I don't really have a good feeling about this! Lovely post beautiful! Please post soon xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post anotherr today pleasee :((!
    I want to know what happens

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAIZING POST! PLEASE POST ANOTHER POST!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Masheft wala post boring menech!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helloo!! This is the first time I comment on any of your posts!!


    "I read all the stories though"

    I LOVE YOUR POSTSSS! The way your write mashallaa is differet than any other writer! You take your time! T5aleena endsh jaw m3 el characters! A7s 9ej im reading a story mo a dialogue between 2 persons o baass! Keep it upp!!

    O im so excited about this stooorrry! Loving Met3ib's Name!

    :D

    -S78

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You made my day walla!!! Thaank youu so muchhhh this means a lot!! hahahaa eeee 7iluu el esim!!:P I will enshallahh;))

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. nooo its not boring at all bel3aaaaakss its AMAZING mashallaaaa!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is she still a virgin at this point?

    ReplyDelete