Saturday, March 9, 2013

Mit3eb ElGalb 5


After we settled down in the hospital another doctor came in to examine Mit3eb. He asked him numerous questions and did a couple of tests. I was sitting on one of the chairs that were near Mit3eb’s bed waiting anxiously.


“Its nothing serious, he just has a mild case of food poisoning,” the doctor said. “Also, when some people travel to new countries they get affected by the change of weather and food, so it’s normal.”


“Ok so does he have to sleep in the hospital?” I asked.


“He has to stay here until his body temperature is normal again, I say he stays for one day. I already prescribed some medications that you can buy from the pharmacy downstairs.” He added.


“Ok thank you very much!” I said.


I turned to Mit3eb after the doctor left.


Kan sakit (mu shay yedeed) o ga3ed e6ale3 esigaaf. Garrabt yama o btisamt.


“Enshalla 9irt a7san 3ugub el drip?” I asked.


“Ee el7imdla,” he said.


I played with the prescription paper nervously. I think I should talk to him now about our situation.


Should I?


I looked back at him to find him closing his eyes and facing the other way. I slowly turned around and walked to the door.


“Wain btroo7en?” Mit3eb asked.


I froze.


Ga3da atkhayal? Wila uhwa 9ij tawa sa2alny su2al?


La7tha la7tha!!


I turned around to see him looking at me waiting for an answer.


Ok, he really did ask..


“Uhh bashtreelik el adweya,” I said holding up the paper.


“Lazim al7een?” he asked.


“Laish taby shay?” I asked.


“La bs.. khala9 3ala ra7tich,” he said and closed his eyes again.


“Akeed?” I asked.


He just nodded with his eyes still closed.


Ok, he’s back to his usual self.


I went downstairs to the pharmacy and started thinking about a lot of random things.


Ya3ny laih meta Mit3eb ra7 e3amilny chthy? Ma3qoola ba3eesh ma3a wa7id ma3arfa 3adel?


Ma3qoola a3eesh ma3a wa7id may7ibny?


Eee, akeed Mit3eb may7ibny! Mafee ensaan e7ib ensan thany o e3amla eb hal6areeqa! musta7eel!!


I never really thought about it this way, and now that I did I feel a weight land on my chest. If Mit3eb doesn’t love me, then what am I doing here?


What are WE doing here?


I entered Mit3eb’s room without realizing the stream of tears running down my cheeks. When Mit3eb saw me he furrowed his eyebrows.


“Shfech?” he asked.


“Mafeny shay,” I said quickly wiping my tears.


I poured him some water and handed him the pills. “Lazim takhtha al7een,” I said.


He swallowed the pills and gulped down some water and then handed me the cup. “Mashkora.”


“El3afu,” I said.


Suddenly I felt weak. Its like for one second I gave up on any improvement in this marriage.



Here I am trying my best to help him and show him that I care, and all I get is the silence treatment.


“Mit3eb et7ibny?” I heard myself ask. I widened my eyes and covered my mouth with my hand when I realized how forward that question was.


He raised his eyebrows, “na3am?”


Ga3ed e6ali3ny chny sabita!


“W-wala shay..” I said lowering my head.


I stared at my lap while rocking my feet nervously.  Isn’t he at least supposed to answer?


The nurse entered the room abruptly, disturbing my chain of thoughts. She checked Mit3eb’s fever and asked him some more questions. Then she left to call the doctor.


“His body temperature is back to normal, and since he doesn’t feel any dizziness or nausea he can leave. Just remember don’t let him eat anything packed with fat stay on healthy foods,” the doctor told me.


Radaait 7ag Mit3eb, “eldiktor egool ngdar namshy.”


“Khoosh,” he said as he removed the blanket and tried to stand up. He stretched a little before he continued to the door.

.


The taxi dropped us off at the hotel. We spent the entire way in silence.


I didn’t think it was possible, but I made things more awkward than before. After we reached our rooms, each one of us went their separate way.


Madry laish bs ga3adt a7atyy Mit3eb, mirta7? Kala? Khatha adweeta?


I wanted to go to his room and stay there with him, in silence. I want him to feel that I care.


Gimt o ri7t ghurfta. Ashwana el bab elly baina lail7een maftoo7! Awal ma dakhalt legaita nayem, bs lama sema3 9oot faz min mukana.


“A-asfaa!” I said instantly regretting doing this. He looked at me for a few seconds and then sat up straight.


“Taby takil shay?” I asked.


“La mo msht’hy,” he said.


“Bas lazim 3ashan el duwa,” I said.


“Ok shnu agdar akil?” he asked.


“Tigdar takil shay khafeef mathalan sandwich aw sala6a?” I said. I walked over to the wooden desk and looked for the room service menu. After I found it I stood next to Mit3eb to show him what’s on the menu.


“Hmm shoof hathaila el sandwiches, o fee pastas o pizza’s 3ad enta eb i6alya mayseer ma takil pizza,” I said. “Allaaah fe ravioli o gnocchi!”


“Shrayech ta6libeelich?” he joked, and I think I THINK I saw him smile.


“Haha laa khalaas goly shnu taby?” I asked.


He moved a couple of inches to his left and gestured for me to sit next to him. Kint shway o alif ashoof etha ga3ed ekalim a7ad waray chan astaw3eb enna it’s just the two of us. Is it weird that I get surprised by the smallest things that he does?


Ga3adt 3ala 6araf el frash shway o a6ee7.


“Goleely sha6lib?” he asked.


“Umm madry enta shnu t7ib?” I asked.


“Akil kilshay 6lbeely 3ala thoqich,” he said.


Laaa a7is china mas2oolya enna akhaaf maya3jiba thoqy o e3a9ib!


“Hmm jarib their club sandwich akhaf shay 3indhum,” I asked.


“Ok,” he said.


“Taby shay thany?” I asked.


“La bas ra7 taklen ma3ay!” he ordered.


….


“Ok.. bs aham shay enta takil!” I said as I reached for the phone and made the order.


After I finished I got up to go back to my room. I’m sure he wants to stay alone right now!


“Waain ray7a?” he asked.


“Baro7 ghurfity,” I said.


“Laish?” he asked.


“Umm, bs..” I said pulling at my sleeve.


“Gi3day hny.. 3ndy,” he said.


“Akhaf taby tirta7 3ala ma eyebon el akil,” I said.


“La 3ady arta7 wintay mawjoda,” he said.


My heart was beating so fast that it almost beat its way out of my chest.


“Ok 3ala ra7tik,” I said walking to the chair next to the desk.


“Laish wayed b3eeda? Ta3alay hny,” he pointed at the chair next to his bed.


E9ara7a many m9adga elly ga3ed e9eer. I stood up and sat on the other chair. I looked at him and smiled, I was looking forward to this evening. I think things between us might start to change!





19 comments:

  1. Heyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, allah ytamim allah ytamim yarab ytsanaaaa3 ga3da a7ib mit3eb wallah a7isa 7ada 6ayeb ou maskeen , can't wait for the next post wallah , 7AAADE mishta6aa please post another post please please PLEASE .(Noor)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally?!! Im so happy for Noura!:D and im in love with mit3ib jad! 7asaitney ana nourah 9ij wana agra LOL my heart was beating too :p great post!x - Nourah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! Cute cute cute!!! Please post soon xx!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elwath3 ya2s o ebachy 7ail��

    Cant wait till the next post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAAAAAAY MIT3EB!!! inshallah things change! Teksir il5a6er noura :c post soon please!

    -anon k-

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAAAAAAY MIT3EB!!! inshallah things change! Teksir il5a6er noura :c post soon please!

    -anon k-

    ReplyDelete
  7. AMAAAAAAAZZZZZINNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!
    SOMEONE IS BEING NICE!!
    Allah ysa5ra bssss
    w THANK YOU!
    LOVE YOU!
    please post today:*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THAANK YOUUU! Ameeenn love u more!!! Enshallahh soon ;**

      Delete
  8. ENTAAYYY ELLEE MIT3BA GALBI WALLAA!
    Sh'hal zain?
    Sh'hal blog?
    Sh'hal postat?
    sub7annn allah entayy ou bint khalttechhh mubde3a<3!
    san3at, jamelat kamleenn ou alkamel allahhh! I LOVE YOU BOTH!!!
    The new story tshaweg jad:'(!
    Post post post PLEASE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Entaaaaayyy ellyyy tyaaanineeen wallaaah!!! Sh'haaal kalaaam akhjaalteenyy;**** wallaa im so haappyy enna i have readers like you<3 LOVE UU MORE!!! Enshallahh sooon;**

      Delete
  9. :"( MET33333IBBBB! A5eeeeeran!

    3ajeeeebbb elposttt:*****
    Waiting for the nezxt one <3<3!!


    -S78

    ReplyDelete
  10. AWWWWW this is beyond cute
    I loved the post; it's amazing
    Thank you;*

    ReplyDelete
  11. PLEEAASSE POST!! 7adddaaa im so excited!!'

    ReplyDelete