Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Mit3eb ElGalb 11


I rushed to Dalal’s house to see what was going on.


“Ha shesalfa,” I said as soon as I entered Dalal’s room.


I saw Dalal sleeping on her bed and Lulu sitting on the couch staring into space.


“Ta3alay,” Lulu grabbed my arm and pulled me to Dalal’s walk-in closet.



“Shfeekum ga3da tkhar3eeny!!” I said.


“Dalool ga3da tabchy min el9ub7 tawha 6akhat o namat,” Lulu said.


“Shfeeha shisalfa?” I asked.


“Rashid,” Lulu said and lowered her head.


“Shfeee?” I asked.


“6ala3 ykhoonha,” she whispered.


“Shdaraakum?” I said with my eyes wide.


“Yatlaha eldawam,” she said.


“SHNU?? METAA?” I said a little too loud.


“Ga9ray 7isiich,” Lulu ordered. “Elyoom!!”


“Ya3ny elly Rashid ekalimha…. Marat Dalol dawamha?” I asked, incredulous.


“EEEE!!!” Lulu hissed.


I widened my eyes. I can’t believe this!!


“Shgalatlaha??” I asked.


“Kilshay!! Enha tkalim Rashid minziman.. o uhwa galaha enna byakh6bha bs kha6ab Dalal fa hatheech m3a9ba o yaya tgolaha wakhray 3anna o min hal kalam,” Lulu said.


“SHNUU?”


“Eee o Dalol mo msadga tgool kilish makan mbayen 3ala Rashid enna ykalim wa7da thanya!!” Lulu said.


“Enzain ehya ta2akedat min Rashid kalimtaa??? Akhaaf hatheech ga9a 3alaihaaa bs taby tfareg bainhum!” I said, hoping for the best but expecting the worst.


“Kalimta o ma nikar shay bs gaal enna uhwa y7ib Dalal o yabeehaa o misti3id yig6a---


“Noura?”


We both turned around to see Dalal leaning on the door. Her eyes looked tired from all the crying and her face was pale.


“Hii,” she greeted in a weak voice. She walked over to me and gave me a hug. “El7imdla 3al salama.”


She was smiling but it wasn’t enough to hide her pain.


“Allaah ysalmichh, ha shlonich al7een?” I asked.


She stared into space as small teardrops made their way down her cheeks. I hugged her, “7abeebty Dalal latabcheeen.”


She continued sobbing and gasping for air, it broke my heart.



“Ta3awithay min blees Dalal walla mayistaahil tabcheen 3alaih,” Lulu said.


“Shlon mayistaahil?? Tikhayilay faj2a takhsreen shakhs kintay tkalmeena 24 sa3a?? Shlon matabeeny az3al!!” Dalal said between her sobs.


“Adryy but he doesn’t deserve you!!! Enshallah beyeelich elly a7san minna!!” I said.


“Noura 7asasny enny elbint elwa7eedda bil3alam! Kan egooly enna y7ibny o layumkin e7ib a7ad kithry!!! O 3ugub ma 7abaita an9idim enna kalama kila chithb!!!” Dalal said.


She covered her face with her hands and sobbed silently. Lulu and I looked at each other, we want to do something to help her but we don’t know what to do!!


“Mo awal marra t9eer feeny, kil mayakh6ibny wa7id wat3alaag fee yi6la3 fee 3aib akbar min elly gabla.. I don’t deserve this wallaa,” she said.


“Wallaa maataadreen shilkheera feee!! Entay bas ed3ay rabich enna eyelich wa7id a7saan min el baajy,” I said.


“Ana feeny shay? Ana feeny 3aib laish bas ana elly e9eer feeny chthyy?” Dalal asked no one in particular.


“Dalal latgooleen hal kalaam walla mo zain!! Bil3aax entay alf wa7id yitmanaach o yabakhaat elly bit9ereen min ni9eeba!!” I said.


“O ba3dain mo entay awal wa7da wala akher wa7da y9eer feeha chthyy!! Dalal ashwanich daraitay al7een wala ennich tin9admaain fee 3ugub matamlichoon!!” Lulu said.


“Eee walla el7imdla, wayy bas maby atzawaaj,” Dalal said.


“Dalal matathiqeeen eb rabich??? Mu wathqa enna rabiich eb yistijeeb du3aa2ich? Laish tgoleen hal kalaam wentay tadreen ena eldu3a2 eghayer kilshay!” I said.


“Eee walla Dalool e7na kilna eb nad3eelich o ham entay lazim tad3een,” Lulu said.


“Enshallahh..” Dalal said.


We continued trying to cheer her up and finally we got her to laugh. I got a call from Mit3eb ordering me to come home so I did.

.



I woke up the next morning and made Mit3eb some breakfast.


Madry shimga3idny mbacheer elyoom akher yoom ejazaa!!!


I started organizing my apartment and listing the things I need to buy since Mit3eb and I are going furniture shopping sometime this week.


I went to the laundry room to iron Mit3eb’s shirt. 7ada shu3oor ghareeb ena I’m ironing his clothes o sawaitla reyoog…


Enarfiiz el qamees kil ma kowayt side ta3afas el side elthany!!! I decided to call Lucy khadamat khalty Sharif abs galatly agdar anadeeha etha 7tajt ay shay..



“Lucy please iron this,” I gave her the shirt.



She looked at me from head to toe and then snatched the shirt from my hand.


Okay…


I left the laundry room to see Mit3eb wandering in the living room.


“9abaa7 el khaair!” I said.


“9aba7 elnoor,” he said.


“Tara elryoog bil ma6bakh,” I said.


“La mabyy,” he said.


“Laish?” I asked.

“Bas mu msht’hy,” he said.


Wana faz3a min el9ub7 a6baakhla :’)


“Ok..”


“Kowaitay qamee9y?” he asked.


“Uhh eee al7een ayeeba lik,” I said rushing to the laundry room.


“Lucy did you finish?” I asked before entering.


Mawa3ait ella hally tmur yaamy o ti6laa3 min el ghurfa… enshalaa mata7ger ya3ny!! Ok ba6awefhaa lanha mara kibeera o minziman 3indhum!


I took the shirt to Mit3eb.


“Shnu hatha?” he asked, inspecting the shirt.


“Shnu?” I looked closer to see it burned.


7regta!!!! Oo walaa ta7aachaat!!


“Shnu elly shnu?? Matshooofeeen elqamee9 ni9aa mi7tirig??” Mit3eb said his voice getting louder after each word.


“Mo ana elly msaweeta 3a6aita Lucy o ehya----


“SHNUU?? Anaa moo gaylich entaay tsaweena???” he roared.


“Eee bas—


“BASS SHNUU?????? Lama agoolich tsaween shaghla latg6eenha 3ala ghairich!” he shouted.


He threw the shirt on the bed and stormed out of the room.


MU MIN 9IIJA!!!!! 7ata mo ma36eeny majal atkalaam!!



Mit3eb’s POV:



Madry meta ebta3gel o tqader kalamy!!


Wallaa el3atheem ma 6alaabt minha shay 9a3eb!


Li haldaraja malha khilg 7ata takwy hdoomy?? Madry mshaghelha eb ma9baghaa anaa?? Kilha qamee9 wa7id!!


7araaatny yakhy!!


Banzil al7een o bashkhaal Luceyo 3ashaan etarakad mara thanya wihya takwy!


“Lucy!! Laish 7aragtaay qamee9 maly!!!” I said.


“Shnu qamees?” she asked.


“Bloza maly elly mama Noura galatlich sawy ooty,” I said.


“Ehya maku gool 7ag ana sawy ooty!” she said.


“Shnu?”


“Ana maku roo7 foog el yoom,” she said.


“Shlon entay maku roo7 foog? 3ayal mnu sawa ooty?” I asked.


“May3aref anaa ooofff ana wayed akuu suguuul,” she said and walked away.


Ma3qoolaa Noura mchathba 3alay?


















13 comments:

  1. When i have to give you feedback about your posts .. I really dont know what to say! You can never imagine how much i love you or how much i love your blog!! You are simply amazing:( Really glad that i started reading this great blog! Never gonna regret pressing that follow button one day or reading this blog el3ajeeeb!!! There are two kinds of writers: those that make you think, and those that make you wonder. Well you make me do both!!! i Love everything about you & your blog♥ Really interesting story and shows u have amazing and brilliant ideas-258264

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to post something nice bes mitnarfiza men mit3eb wil wath3 w lana ilpost q9eer.....
    bes still thanks for posting <3
    -anon k-

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOD! The maid is a bitch! I want to kill her. Enshalla mu sha'3la bt5areb beenhum!!! UGGGHHHHH
    Dalal galbiiii makeenaaaa! Alla y3w'6ha!!
    Lulu is a cutiie w noura mskeeenaaaaa
    LOVE YOU
    Post soon:^

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMMGGGG 7MARAAAA Luceyoo !!!!!!! Pleeeaaasseee laaa t6wleeeennn

    ReplyDelete
  5. ambayyy lucyy thakrtny ib my nanny il gdema kanat g3da m3ay 14 years oo tawha r7t gabl chan shahar kant kila itgol waaay 3ndi wayed shgel oo itha gltlha shay i6rsh my other nanny kanha a queen bil bait :::: bas on the other side kanat nafs my second mother oo knt a7bha ::

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ayal haisaaa luceyoo!!!! Ya3alech ma terbe7eeeennn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I HATEEE LUUUCCYY >:o

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're actually back!!!!!!*-*
    Welcome back pretty♡
    I really like this story but your posts are a bit short:(
    Can't wait to read the next chapter*-*

    Lots of love xo
    -Ray.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kalba hal Lucy! Uggghhhh!! Tnarfiz! 7aram Noura :( w Mit3ab has huge anger management issues! He seriously needs to calm down and think before bursting at Noura!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lucy 7ywana kalbaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    W mit3ab nfsyah :) infi9ammmmmm.....
    W post g9ar please please 7awli t6wlinhum :'(
    Waiting for next chapter ❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG LUCY T7EEEEEEER!!!!!!!!! ambaaaaih noura wa3alaya ma sawat laha shy 3ashan etchathib ambaaaih 7araaaatniii ;@

    ReplyDelete
  12. great post, I am interesting in it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello everyone, really dreams do come through, i no longer have to apply for loans and worry over my bad credit scores, i got my blank ATM card after so many trails all thanks to Mr George, if you are thinking if its actually real the answer is YES. Mr George is very good at his job i applied for the card and got it shipped to my country 5 days later and i have been using the card for two months its totally untraceable, my life has transformed from paring an apartment in the slums to purchasing an executive condo with luxury furniture's and now my children can now attend quality schools, Mr George is an angel sent from God to the poor and needy. i am writing this with tears of joy as Mr George has removed my family from the life of want to the life of satisfaction. you can contact him through this email: blankatm402@gmail.com
    BEST WISHES

    ReplyDelete