Thursday, March 7, 2013

Mit3eb ElGalb 3


I woke up the next morning with an angry stomach. I hadn’t eaten anything since we left Kuwait yesterday. I decided I’d wash up, change, and see if my beloved hubby wants breakfast. :)


I knocked on his door after I had changed but he didn’t answer. I peeked into his room with my heart beating like crazy. I don’t know why I’m afraid to wake him up.


I froze next to the door just stared at the dark room, what to do now? Should I just go down to the breakfast lounge? Iff!!:@


I knocked on his door again, a lot louder this time. I can hear him moving,


“Noura?” he asked in a sleepy voice.


“Eee…” I said.



“Shfeech?” he asked while moving under the covers.


“Bs kint bas2al etha taby nanzil nitrayag oo umm ni6la3?” I stuttered.


He sighed, “yalla al7een agoom,” he said slowling getting out of his bed.


I quickly hid in my room. I was so nervous to have breakfast with Mit3eb, its like I don’t know him at all.


After a while of freaking out he knocked on my door,


“Ha jahza?” he asked.


“Eee,” I said walking to the door.

He opened the door and gestured for me to lead the way. We reached the elevator and pressed the button that said “Lounge and Café”.



“9aba7 elkhair,” I said trying to break the silence.


“9aba7 enoor,” he said with a hint of a smile. Shakla noooom lool


Tawnyy ala7iith enna eshawiig!! :o


E9ara7a ma anlaam lana kila mnafis! Bs eb fatrat elkhi6ba kan shway yibtisim but I barely saw him then, kint msta7ya 3shtaw.


Uhwa la asmar wala abyaath 7an6aawy. 6weel shway o jisma zain mo m3athel wayed wala m9a3waay :p bs 3enda karsha 9gheera 7ail. He has a strong jaw and his eyes are dark colored and intense.


We reached our floor and got out of the elevator. All the negative energy made my stomach churn. The place was crowded, we chose a table and he sat down.


“Roo7ay 76eelich ba3dain ana a76ly,” he said.


“Ok,” I said.


I was realllyyyy hungry bs e7taramt nafsy o 7a6aitly shwaya akil. Radait el6awla chan egoom bedon laygool wala kilmaa..


I started playing with my food waiting for him to come back.  


Yaraaab yarab esoolif o may9eer awkward silence!!


He came back, sat down, and started eating. Magal WALA kilma!!
Seems like I will be the one to break the ice!


“Ha shlon enoma?” I said trying to sound casual. I also wanted to ask him why in the world would he reserve two separate rooms.


But maybe now is not the time..


“Zainaa,” he said.


“Ashwa el7imdla,” I said.


Silence…..


“Umm wain bnroo7 elyom?” I asked.


“Mafeeny 6al3a, bs entay etha bt6l3en 3ady,” he said while drinking his coffee.


Waayy theeegat khilg!!! Faj2a 6arat 3ala baly 9orat 3abdilna9er Darweesh labis 3abat o laffa o katbeen ta7at “Shjabiny lilthaaim chint mdalila” LOL


9iij 9ij thaaiim mayaby esawyy shay!!


“Khala9tay?” he asked.


Zaaaaain ta7achaaa bedoon la awajehla su2aal :):)


“Eee,” I said while getting up.


I really wanted to talk to him and ask him why he was acting this way, but I was never good with confrontation.


Madryy shlon agoola shloon awa9ella el ma3looma. Bs mo 7ala hathy ana broo7y o uhwa broo7a machina ray7een shahar el3asal.


I will go out on my own o kaifa uhwa! I don’t know anything about Rome; I guess I’m going to have to found things out on my own.


We reached our room, he entered his with out a word as usual, and I entered mine. I opened my laptop and researched tourism in Rome and Shopping centers next to our hotel.


I found a shopping center close to the hotel; I just need to find a taxi that will get me there.


I knocked on the door connecting my room to Mit3eb’s until he opened it. He stood there holding the door open with a questioning look on his face.


“Ba6la3,” I said.


“Ok,” he said.


“Ok….” I said before I turned around and left.


I felt the tears sting my eye, 7ata masa2aal wain btro7een, MIN9IJAA??:@


As I reached the lobby my heart started hammering in my chest, la ana kilish mo khawafaa. I heard so many scary stories about Rome o al7eeeen khagaait’ha bs basaweeeha o batsawag o bastanis!!!


.


After a long tiring day of shopping and discovering a small part of the city I was 
EXHAUSTED!! I decided I’ll go to the nearest McDonalds I can find to have lunch/dinner.


Feeny 6abe3 enna lama akoon 7aaail yo3ana ma7ib akil shay yedeed aby shay mathmoon fa mako ella 7abeeb el 7ib::


I refused to think about Mit3eb and the fact that he still didn’t call to at least check on me, but after I finished eating and felt bloated there was not much else to do.


Khalaas elyoooom bakalma! Aby a3aref laish ga3ed e3amilny chthy?? ana shimsaweeetla?

.


After I reached the hotel I prayed, took a shower and then threw myself on the bed. I quickly rehearsed what I wanted to tell Mit3eb before I got back up and walked to the door.


I knocked on the door waiting for elsayed Mit3eb to op---


“Na3am?” he said swinging the door open.


“Esalaam.. umm kint bagolik enyy uhh radait,” I said. I can feel my palms sweating shda3waa 3alay!!


“Khoosh,” he said. He froze for a second then slowly turned around to go back into his room.


“La7tha,” I said o bdoon la afaker misakt eeda 3ashan yoogaf.


He lowered his gaze to look at my hand and then I did the same. I quickly removed my hand and stuttered, “a-asfa.”


He just looked at me, a surprised expression masking his face. I lowered my head and continued talking, “Mit3eb, ma wedik n-ni6la3?”


He furrowed his eyebrows as if deep in thought.


“Bacher enshallah, yalla ti9b7een 3ala khair,” he said before he turned around and closed the door.











18 comments:

  1. Omg he's so weird still dont get why hes doing this to her she seems so innocent and kind! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! you will know in the upcoming posts ;)

      Delete
  2. WAI3 mal box 3la 3aina hal maleeq shda3wa 3alaih sh'hal nafsiya ou elmu3amala chinha mu morta jaad 8atheeeth alllah y9abirha hal noura ,next post pleaseeeeeee (noor)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAIII3 HES SO ANNNOYINGG BUT YOUR WRITTING IS AM-AZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lovved the possttt!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wooowww!!! Simplyy amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loveddd the post bs laish miteb chthii:c post asap<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. TALENTED! WALLA I CAN'T EVEN DISCRIBE HOW MUCH I MISSED YOU! So far so good! Can't wait for the post! Plus pleeeeaaaassseee can you post early? Y3ni gabl 12am would be great! Love you:***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOUUU!!! ;** eee akeeed btw i posted already!!! Love you more;***

      Delete
  8. 7ARAM 3ALAIH! WALLA ZOJTA MO '3AREEBA! AUGH! Iyeeb el '9a'36! Please post soon xx.

    ReplyDelete