Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Give fate a chance 34

**This post is dedicated to @Shahahalq, because she's beautiful, because its her birthday, and because I love her. Enjoy it love ;***


The doorbell rang; he’s here already? I walked over to the door and opened it.

“Hala wallaaa,” Wahab greeted me.

“Hala feek,” I said as my cheeks flushed.

“lifay,” he ordered.

“shnu???” I asked in confusion.

“Lifay I’m going to blind fold you.” He said as he smiled.

“Do you have to?,” I sighed.

“Yes, it is a surprise after all,” he said as I turned around.

“Ok binroo7 bro7na?” I asked.

“Laa umich ga3da tan6er eb sayartyy,” he said as he wrapped the small scarf around my head then tied it.

“binroo7 eb sayartik?” I honestly didn’t want to ride in a beat up Toyota, at least not today since it’s my birthday.


“eee 3indich mani3?” he questioned.

“laa,” I lied. “Wainiik!! Latkahleeny anzil edaray wana mashoof shay!!”

“haha ka misakt eedich bs entay shway shway,” he said while chuckling.

“ok,” I replied.

I walked slowly until I reached his car, he opened the door and I got in.

“yuma?” I needed to make sure she is here.

“na3am,” she asked.

“la bas kint bat2akad enich hny,” I giggled.

“afaa maku thiqaa?” Wahab asked.

“embala bs I just had to make sure,” I said.

Wahab chuckled.

I started to feel everything around me the door, the seat, and the radio system. It felt weird, like I’m sitting in a new car. I wanted to peek from my blindfold; I raised my hand in an attempt to remove it,

“la wallaa?? Entay lihadaraja maku 9aber??,” Wahab said.

“hahah ok khalaa9,” I giggled.

“Yalla ka we9alnaa” Wahab announced.

“9iiij ya3ny agdar asheel el blindfold??” I grinned.

“LA yawailich!!” Wahab whispered.

My mother got out of the car and opened my door.

“ahoo 3a6eeny edich la6e7een o nibtilish feech,” she said, I can feel her smile.

“haha okk” I said.

I held my mothers hand and got out of the car. We walked towards somewhere; I have no idea where they’re taking me!! Suddenly, we stopped walking.

“shisalfa laish wegafna? Laykoon fe ga6wa? Wahab wakherha pleasee!!,” I begged.

“la yuba maku ga6wa shfeech, bs entay haday shway,” he instructed.

I took a deep breath and waited for whatever it is that I was supposed to wait for.



“SURPRRRRRIIIIIIIISSSSSEEEEEEE”

I snatched off the blindfold to see people, a lot of them. I blinked and tried to make out the faces. I recognized my father, Dalia, REEMA??  Then there were other people I don’t know.

“Kil 3am wintay eb khair ya a7la Lama” Wahab whispered in my ear.

Dalia and Reema came over. Dalia hugged me and whispered “Happyy birthday Lama! I LOVE YOUU!!”. Reema stood there awkwardly and then hugged me “I’m sooo sorry Lama wallaah I am! Enjoy your day maby akhareb 3alaich, we’ll talk after” she whispered. She pulled away from the hug and smiled. I really really miss her.

A woman I didn’t recognize came over to me and kissed both my cheeks “Kil 3am wintay bkhaiir, waay et’haableen smila 3alaich kubartaay!” she grinned.

Who are you??? What is going on? I looked around for my mother; there is some explaining that she needs to do.

“3arafteeny?” the woman asked.

I giggled trying to remember that face, it was so familiar. Suddenly Wahab came and placed his arm over the woman’s shoulder “hathy umy” he stated with a grin, then he kissed her forehead.

CUTE!

But wait, why is his mother here?? Waaay shisalfaaa??

“athkerich yom kintay 9gheeraa, bs min kubartay magumna enshoofich” she smiled. She seems really sweet and Wahab looks so much like her!

A girl came and hugged me “happy birthday Lama!!” she grinned. “By the way, I’m his sister” she winked as she pointed to Wahab.

Ahh ok so I’m meeting his family. And I’m the last to know. Great. Shakly wana fat7a 7aljy o min9adma 7ady msabaha o madry shagool 7ag lawadem. I’m in shock! His sister is beautiful mashallah! Tall, skinny, pretty, and has gorgeous hair. She has the whole package.

My mother found her way to me.

“ha salamtay 3ala khaltich Nawal?” my mother asked as she smiled to who I just met as Khalty Nawal.

“eheh eee” I said. I can feel my cheeks burning.

“Ya7alat’ha kbarat smila 3alaiha” Khalty Nawal said.
“ee mashallah el3eyal kibrit haha” my mother said.

How does my mother know Khalty Nawal, and how does she know me? Aby a7ad efahimny shisalfa? I looked around just noticing the decorations and the birthday cake.  Everything was beautiful. The cake was shaped in the numbers two and three representing my age, twenty-three. Wow, now everyone knows that I’m growing old.

I looked at the house, I mean mansion. It was HUGE mashallah! Is that Wahab’s house?? I turned around to see the Toyota I just got out of but something else caught my eye. A Cayenne, Mercedes E-class coupe, and a Maserati parked behind the Toyota. Hmm..

I smiled as I saw Wahab walk over to me with his hands behind his back. Hmm, flowers again?

“Tifathilay..” he said as he handed me a box covered with floral gift wrap.

I stared at the box, “hatha 7agy,” I asked. Stupid, I know!

“La 7agy bs abeech tift7eenly el hadeya, ya3ny shrayech?” he chuckled.

“abaih mashkooor!!!” I said as my hand started to shake. Everyone was looking at us, anticipating my reaction.  

“fit7eeha” he grinned.

I slowly tore the wrap and opened the box to see a Louis Vuitton handbag case, and two small red boxes with Cartier engraved on the top. I widened my eyes. What? How? Ha?

“latan7een yalla kamlaay” Wahab whispered.

I opened the Cartier box and saw the love bracelet embedded with diamonds. I opened the second box to see the Juste Un Clou nail bracelet and ring. I removed the handbag from its case to see the bag I wanted to buy when we were in London. My eyebrows furrowed. How did he buy me all of this?

I lifted my head and looked at him with questioning eyes.

“sh-shlon?” I whispered.

Abdulwahab started laughing, and then everyone joined in as if knowing what I said. Or maybe my face looked funny. My dad came,

“Lama 7abeebty, hatha wild Thary Al***** allah yir7ima. Uhwa mudeer elsharika elrasmiya elly ashtighil feeha, ghair 3an esharika li9gheera elly khisarna feeha bilbor9a.. bs min tiwafa thary, Wahab warath el sharika, ahaha fa uhwa yu3tabar mudeeryy al7een..” my dad looked at Wahab and grinned.

My mouth? Walla kan 3ebara 3an a humungous “O”.

“Hahaha 3amyy wallah ent muderry o ent m3alimny eshighil, tin7a6 foog elras” Wahab said.

“Matga9er rayaal ya wildyy 6ali3 3ala ubook allah yir7ima! Yabakhtich fee ya Lama, o ent yabakhtik eb binty haha,” my dad chuckled.

“Eee wallah ya 3amy eb hathy 9edagt, yabakhthy eb Lama,” Wahab said as he stared at me.

“Yalla kilha cham yoom wit9eer murtik, bacher eyoon ereyayeel enshallah o 3ugub cham yoom tamlichoon,” my dad stated.


That’s why my dad told us the other day as we sat on the couch.

“Lama ana o umich mwafqeen 3ala Wahab o enshallah beyoon ereyayel lisboo3 elyay,” he grinned.

“9iij?” I asked, confused.

“eee” my dad said as he patted Wahab’s shoulder. “wani3ma elrijal” he smiled.

I was shocked. I thought he was going to shout at me and Wahab. Or I don’t know do something really bad. However, all my parents did was talk about Wahab and how great he is and that I should marry him. I was starting to feel that I’m forced to marry him now, even if I somehow changed my mind. For four days I was in confusion wondering why my parents are insisting on the marriage and accepting it with an open heart. Now, my dad tells me that he works for Wahab? Of course, he could never say no to a guy he works for.

My heart was beating so fast, I can actually see my chest shoot up and down. My palms started to sweat. My cheeks turned red. Wahab belongs to one of the wealthiest families, but he pretended to be poor.

Why?









24 comments:

  1. Loved it!! 7ada matwagha3t:O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maaaaaaag!!!! I looooooovvvveeeee uuuuuuuuu!!!!! Thaaaaaankyouuuuuuuu beaaauutiifuuuulll;******

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amaaaazinggg lonnnggg postt THAAAANKYOUUU AGAAAIN❤❤❤❤

      Delete
    2. THAANK YOUUU!!! I LOVE YOUUU MUCH MOOOREEE❤❤❤

      Delete
  3. WAAAAAAALLLLAAAA I LOOOOOOOOOVEEE UUUU YAL 3AJEEEEEEEEEEBAA!!!!!!

    thaaaank youuu sooo much for this amaaaaaaazing post!!
    LOVED IT TO BITS!!:*:*:*:*::*:*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THAAAANK YOUUU!!!! WALLAA I LOVEE YOUU MUCHH MOREE FOR MAKING MY DAYYY:D:D:D❤❤

      Delete
  4. I LOVED ITT !! i actually hoped this would happen :$ if you stop your story then PLEASE write another one it's just simply AMAZING !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOUU!!! ee haha:p enshallaaah i will try! wallaah you're amazing!!!;***

      Delete
  5. tawa'9e3 i love <3

    loving your story !! :D please keep up with your amazing daily posts :*
    xx ly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eeee <3 Thaaank youu!! enshallaah ;** love you more <3

      Delete
  6. AmaziiiiiiiiIiiiiing!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGGGGGGGGGGG
    AMAZZZZZZZZZINGGGG matwa83t y9eer cithy
    7adhumm cutee :*:*
    Wahab *lovestruck*
    Can i marry him?? :'( :'(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THAAANK YOUUU!!! eee he's soo cutee!!! LOOOOL adawerlich waa7id ::::

      Delete
  8. So if anyone likes him, they'll like him for his personality and for HIM not his money
    D'awww<3~

    ReplyDelete
  9. 3ajeeeeeeeb 7aaail but how!!:p i cant wait to know how:p when are u posting the next post?:p try todaay! i cant waait:( anyways loved it:********

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thaaank youuu!!!! how shnuu?? i will post today enshallah ;)

      Delete
  10. Pleeeease post toooday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Changed my mind WAHAB all the way lol loved the post and post ASAP plz !

    -AMS ;* luved it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOOOL eee its always him!! enshallah today:D thank youuu love;**

      Delete
  12. Dearest Esteems,

    We are Offering best Global Financial Service rendered to the general public with maximum satisfaction,maximum risk free. Do not miss this opportunity. Join the most trusted financial institution and secure a legitimate financial empowerment to add meaning to your life/business.

    Contact Dr. James Eric Firm via
    Email: fastloanoffer34@gmail.com
    Whatsapp +918929509036
    Best Regards,
    Dr. James Eric.
    Executive Investment
    Consultant./Mediator/Facilitator

    ReplyDelete