Saturday, May 12, 2012

Give fate a chance 27


"Yallaa Lama wainich?? Enas ga3den yan6roon!" my mother shouted.

My chest tightened, I felt the depression draining all my energy.

Me: yuma!! Ma3ndyy hdoom madry shalbis!!

My mother grunted: hach hatha nafnof sharaitlich eya min Next, libseeh.

My heart skipped a beat. I felt helpless.

I sighed: enzain shasawy eb sha3ry? O mnu y76ly makeup?

My mother combed my hair and gathered it into a ponytail. Then, she took the eyeliner and mascara and applied them on my eyelid and lashes. She grabbed an old lipstick and painted my lips. I turned my face to the mirror.

Mom: la7tha makhala9t

She contoured my cheek bones with a peach colored blusher.

Mom: sh7alatich

I didn't feel pretty at all. My chest tightened with increasing stress. I wanted to scream but the sound just muffled its way back into my throat.  

Me: wain el ward? Ma3indy ward!!

Mom: ekhthay hatha elward elly m6arshita lich Ghanima

She removed the flowers from the vase and dried the stems. She covered the stems with a piece of cloth and secured it with a ribbon.

Mom: wayed 7ilu

Me: ma3ndy joty!! Wain el joty?

Mom: khalas roo7ay eb hatha ma7ad bela7ith!

I was wearing my house slippers.

The tears slowly made their way to my cheeks, but I quickly wiped them off.

I walked to the door and paused.

Me: yuma.. maby

Mom: yalla Lama dishay!

I was just about to enter my own wedding. I started hyperventilating. What are they going to say about me? What are they going to think? I certainly didn't want to do this! My mother gave me a little push, so I continued.

The room was huge and packed with people. Every person I know is here!

Wait,

Who are these people? Isn't she that saleslady in Dior? I looked to the other side. Are those my university professors? What are they doing here?!!

Every person I ever met in my life is here. How did they all know? Who invited them!

When I first entered, people were clapping along with the music. Yet, as I continued walking, people starting booing. The booing got louder, as my heart beats banged in my chest. Why are they booing?

I started hearing whispers. People were pointing and laughing. What is going on?

I finally reached the kosha,

Me: Saud? Enta shyaybik hny??

Saud: shfeech? Ana raylich!

Me: shako??

Saud: shnu shaku? S2lay umich etha mu m9adgatny!

My mother suddenly popped up next to me.

She laughed nervously: shfeekum etihawishoon? Fashaltoona

Saud: khalty, goleelaha enny rayelha! Mu m9adgatny

Mom: haw shfeech Lama Saud raylich!

I stared at them in confusion.

Girls started coming to congratulate me.

Two girls walked up to us, I have no idea who they are.

Girl #1: Lama 7abeebtyyy mabrooook!!

She was shouting.

Girl #2 sat on Saud's lap: mabrook Sa3udy!

Girl #1: hay goomay ana gilt aby ag3ad gabil!!

Saud: banat banat khala9 ma7ad eb yg3ad

I looked at the girls, incredulous: abaih shnu hatha??

Saud’s gaze shifted: ent shyaybik??

Wahab: mu shighlik! Yay akalim murty!

My eyes widened: Wahab??

I smiled instantly. I felt a chill run up my spine. I felt joy rush through my veins. For the first time tonight, I smile.

Wahab: ee 7abeebty tukfa aby 3asher dananeer baroo7 Maki ma3a elrabi3

I sighed: Wahab wain ma3ashek tawik makhtha!!

Wahab: shasawy kila ra7 3ala aghrath el jam3eya o sharait li3ba 7ag Barooky

Me: mnu Barooky!?

Wahab: shfeech? Wildna Barrak!

Me: waina?

Wahab: kahu

He took the infant from my mother's hands and placed him onto my lap.

Me: 7abeebyy

Wahab: uhh khaly 3ndich ha? Ana ba6la3 al7een yalla ma3 esalama

I sighed: ok bye!

Saud pointed at the baby: shinsawy fee al7een?

Me: bakhaly eb 7ithny ya3ny wain awady?

Saud: la7tha

He whispered something to his mother. After a couple of minutes, an army of nannies emerged from the huge doors. They were all wearing the same light pick t-shirts with the words "pick me" typed on them.

Saud: nagay ay wa7da tabeen et9eer el nanny

Me: bs Saud, magdar adfa3 ma3ashat'hum!

Saud: afa 3alaich khaleehum 3alay entay bs nagay!

Me: hmmm, aby hathy!

I pointed at a Filipino with average height. She was very pretty and skinny.

Saud grinned: good choice.

He motioned for her to come, and dismissed the other nannies. She walked up to us and took the baby.

Saud: ha shrayech al7een?

Me: ee a7saan chithy

Suddenly, Dalia ran to the kosha.

Dalia: abaih Lama! Laish ma3azamteeny 3ala 3irsich!!

Me: madry! Mu ana elly 3azamt sorry! Ta3alay g3day ma3ay

She came and sat next to me.

Saud: Lama shoofay minu yaa!

I looked up to see Christian Louboutin himself.

My eyes almost fell out of their sockets, what is he doing here???

Me: shloon? :o

Saud: sharaitlich kil his collections

Me: bs ma3ndy mukan a7i6hum!

Saud: latkhafeen, I built you a closet room next to your house.

Everything feels weird, but whatever I have Christain Louboutin’s collections and a huge closet :D

I grinned: mashkoor Saud!

Saud: walaain enta maniftak minik?

Wahab came again.

Wahab: eshtaby ent ana mu yay 3ashanik!

Me: Wahab laish yeet

Wahab: 3ndy lich mufaja2a

Me: shnu?

Wahab: magdar agolich entay ta3alay shofeeha!

I got up from the couch and followed Wahab. He took me to one of the corners and gave me a box. I opened it to see Vogue and Marie Claire magazines, a poster of Friend's cast, and a locket with Wahab's picture and mine.

Wahab: adry ennich et7been Fashion fa sharaitlich hal majalitain, I know they're your favorites! O el poster yibta lana entay kila tgoleen aby rabe3 nafs elly eb Friends, o ana a9eer raylich o your best friend o ay shay tabeen! O akher shay hal qalb 3ashan you always remember me! Hal hadeya wallah mu gadrech bs shasawy hatha elly agdar 3alaih

I was speechless; it was very thoughtful of him!

Me: mashkooor Wahabi 7ail 3jebaatny!!

He pulled out his wallet and showed me the only picture inside. It was a picture of us taken in our wedding.

Wahab: I would do anything to see you as happy as you were on our wedding.

What?

I was confused: shnu? Bs I'm happy now! Saud tawa sharaly CL's collection!

Wahab: Lama, you know better. These aren't the things that make you happy.

Me: emball---

Someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see Saud.

Saud: yalla tara ma9akhtooha, lazim nroo7 7ag 9alat el akil

I gasped: akil!! Mayibna akil!

Mom: emballa allah y3afeeh Wahab yab fa6ayer eb akher digeega mu Saud bs ga3ed o ysolif ma3 hal banat, she scoffed.

She gave him a disapproving look.

Me: bs fa6ayer???

Wahab: hatha arkha9 shay, yibt wayed!

This is all wrong!!!

Me: way way ba6laa3 min hal mukan!

My mother shouted: Lama! Lama n6rayy! Lama Lama!!

My heart beats accelerated, I felt the sweat drenching my sheets.

Mom: Lama!! Gooomay! Smila 3alaich shfeech??

I shot up,

Mom: shway shway

I breathed heavily: yumaa??

I closed my eyes and opened them again.

Mom: 7abeebty shfeeech? Sh7almana fee??

Me: m-madryy

I was shaking, that was one bizarre dream!

Mom: baroo7 ayeblich may

As soon as my mother left my room I got out my phone wanting to text Dalia. When I unlocked my phone I saw Wahab’s message, my heart sank. I feel really guilty for what I did to Wahab. He keeps giving me chances and I keep disappointing him. Then, I remembered Saud and his cute smile. I thought about all the places he would take me, the car he can buy me, how big our house will be, and how beautiful our children will look.

My mother came in: sherbay may 7abeebty

I took the glass of water and started sipping. Water is always a good idea.

Me: mashkoora yuma

I tightened my grip on my phone and took a deep breath, lets do this. I texted Dalia:

“Dalia, I made my decision..” 


Hello beautiful people:D don't forget to comment and tell me what you think:p Even my silent readers I would love to read your feedback ;*
Enjoy xx 

25 comments:

  1. this made as confused as a.. well confused person-.- so saud is the bad guy? hope not -.- w she can chose wahab i love him so she should :( jad el kamalyat ok we love them as girls bas wahab loves her :( THAAANK YOOOU

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOOOL tara this was a dream btw!! Hmm you will know in the next post who she will choose ;) no problem love;**

      Delete
    2. i KNOW! o.o bas it's weird :p

      Delete
    3. Adry bs admit it it was good? LOOOOL :p

      Delete
    4. lol yes, i see your wild imagenation :p

      Delete
  2. KAAAAAAAAAAAAK men zemaaan ma tha7aakt chethiii
    thaaaankyouuu 7adaaa 3ajeeeb elpost:*
    post sooon please;**
    `Ay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOOOOL ashwaaa tha7aktiich;*** thaank youuuu and i will try enshallahh;**^

      Delete
  3. Really smart and funny hahahaha xx
    Love your creativity, continue surprising us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuu lovee im glad;**** enshallah i willl ;))

      Delete
  4. inshallaaa inshalla she'd be in he seances and would choose stood!

    ReplyDelete
  5. inshalla inshalla she'd be in her senses and would choose s3ood!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Love your story !!! i think she's going to pick wahab , but i hope that she discovered that her mothers choice is better & maybe she's going to love him , she didn't even try , but hopefully she will .. love it , you have a bright future & many people inspired me , one of them is you ! so thank you , i hope you read my story and like it m lot's of love :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thaank youuu love;*** haha maybe;) awww I'm really gald i did! I will enshallaah ;**

      Delete
  7. s3oud all the way !

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha wallah jad you made me laugh! keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loool i'm glad it made you laugh :D enshallah thank youu!!

      Delete
  9. Amazing! Can't wait till the next chapter

    ReplyDelete
  10. TEAM SA3OODI <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lol wallaaa hathaa a7la post maku mithlaaa ambaaaiiih 7ail tha7akni khasatan el fa6ayer heheheee a3jab post bel tareeekh wallaaa

    ReplyDelete