Thursday, May 17, 2012

Give fate a chance 29


They say that good things take time, and I will wait. They say that time heals all, and I hope it will heal my pain. I could ask "why this?" and "why that?" a million times but no one will ever give me an answer, except for Wahab. If only he answers my calls or my messages. I don't want to sit around feeling sorry for myself. I need to be in someplace, anyplace other than here. 

Me: yubaa please *sniff* walla magdar laziim ayeelik al7een!! 

I faked the tears hoping that they would help. All I want to do is book a ticket and go to London to my father. 

Dad: Lama min9ijich! Gitlich ana awadeech b3dain! 

Me: laa yuba maby maby aby aye al7een *sniff* 3ashaaanyy

Dad sighed: enzain shofay umich shitgool

Me: kalamt'ha o galat kaifich!! 

9ij ams ga3dt sa3a a7in 3alaiha chan tgool kaifich shofay uboch bs etha btro7en ro7ay ebro7ich ana waray 3azayem! 

Dad: shgalat? Bitye ehya? 

Me: la galat entay ro7ay broo7ich bs a7in 3alaiha ena tye etha lazim aye ma3aha 

Dad: ha? La la 3adyy ta3alay entay khalay umich lat2atheenha

:O wanasa! 

Me: OK!!:D 

Dad: khalas ba7awelich floos al7en bs ta3alay bil british economy ha? 

I gasped: ECONOMY??? Laishh???:o

Dad: bs lana magdar a36eech akthar, el business ghaly 

Me: yubaa *sniff* mabyyy economy!! 

Dad: ee gtlich n6raay ana b3dain asaftrch bs entay matsm3een! 

Me: ok ok khalas economy ba3ad shasawy! 

Wai3 maby ag3ad economy class! Akher 3umry anga6 akher e6ayyara :'( bs yalla 7ag London kilshay ehoon 

As soon as I ended the call I ran to my room and booked a ticket. My dad said he'll reserve the room next to his fortunately, it is vacant. 

This is very exciting! I've never travelled alone! I started taking out clothes from my closet and throw them in the bag. After a while I grew a little tired so I decided to call Dalia. 

Me: 7adyy mistansaa madry shlon uboy retha bs'hoola bs ashwa el7imdlaa!! 

Dalia: waay wanasa aby aye weyaach:( 

Me: ta3alaaay walla e9eer 7ada wanasa! 

Dalia: et'hagain?? 

Me: eeeeeee 7adyy ahaga hahahah kalmaay umich al7een o goleelyy

Dalia: okk akalimha!! Enzain sh9ar 3ala Wahab?? 

Me: mayrid 3alay! Tadreen shlon? Kaifa bi6agag enzain mara7 athil 3umry 3ashana! 

Dalia: hmmm I know you don't mean a word you just said! 

I sighed: I don't :( 

Dalia: give him some time ra7 ystaw3ib enna ga3id ebaligh!! 

Me: enshallah ystaw3ib eb asra3 wagt :) Anyway roo7ay kalmay umich! Uboy already 7ajaz ghurfa all you need to do is book a plane ticket :D 

Dalia: okkk akalimha wagoolich!!

We hung up. 

Ahh yarab umha tirtha!! 

I continued packing my clothes, bags, and jewelry. Then I remembered the gifts that khalty Ghanima gave me.. I told my mother that I don't want to marry Saud, and now I think it was a stupid move. Wahab is not replying to me what if he changes his mind and decides against marrying me? Ra7 atwahag! I just hope he would come back to his senses. 

Of course, my mother made the biggest deal out of it, but I don't blame her for a second. I mean, who would refuse a guy like Saud right? Well I insisted that I didn’t want him, she feared that my refusal will affect her friendship with Khalty Ghanima but it didn’t, thank god! 

Khalty ghanima is the sweetest person alive! When my mother told her that I refused Saud she was shocked at first but later, she was totally ok with it. She didn’t get angry and ask too many questions. And as for the gifts she told me to keep them. I kept telling her that I didn’t want to .. 

Me: khalty walla mashkoora bs magdar akhaleehum 3ashany ekhtheehum! 

Ghanima: 7abeebty ana 9ij sharaitlich eyahum 3alabuna bet9ereen channity, bs al7een abeech etkhaleenhum 3indich e3tabrehum hadeya min um 7ag bint'ha. 

She smiled, waay etyanin :( 

I smiled nervously:  wallah madry shagool khalty min7arjaa 

Ghanima: wee shda3wa mafeeeha e7raj yallah 3alaich bil 3afyaa 

Me: umm.. Asfa uhh enna ma rethait eb Saud wallah uhwa khoosh wa7id o -- 

Ghanima: hehe adryy 7abeebty walla fahmitich o ana mu m3a9ba wala shay kil wa7id yakhith ni9eeba o allah yarzigich eb wild el 7alal enshallah 

I hugged her: mashkoora khalty 

That made me regret refusing Saud even more, his mother is one of a kind!! 

It was 5:30 pm, I was so tired I wanted to nap but my phone didn’t’ let me, it was ringing loudly.. 

Me: alo

Dalia: UMY RETHAAATT!!:D 

Me: chathabaaa!!! Heyaaa yallaah book your ticket!!! 

Dalia: ok ay 6ayaraan? Uff 9arly sina a7in wallah ta3abt 

Me: hahaha british.. Bs umm

Dalia: shnu? 

Me: tara ana 7jazt economy lana .. You know.. 

Dalia: ee 3ady a7jiz Ma3ach haw shda3waa 

I love how understanding she is! 

Me: ok :D 


We finally arrived in London! I can't begin to describe how happy I am! After collecting our luggage I called my father.. 

Me: ee tawna makhtheen lijna6 wainik? 

Dad: uhh 7abeebty ana mashghool al7een. 3ndy ejtema3! Bs dazaitlikum el sayeg yakhthkum uhwa akeed yan6rkum barra ok? 

Me: umm okay.. Ay findiq? 

Dad: Radisson Portman uhwa y3aref enzain umm umich ma3akum? 

Me: laa yuba gitlik bs ana o Dalia

Dad: ee ok khalas etha we9altay el findiq kalmeeny

Me: okk yallah byee 


Dalia and I left the luggage area and looked for the driver. I saw a guy holding a sign that says Ms. Lama Al*****, I'm guessing it was him. We walked over to him, and then followed him to the car. 

After a long car ride we finally reached the hotel. 6ab3an sina 3ala ma ysawon check in -.- when we finished we raced to our room and jumped on the bed we were extremely tired and hungry. 

Dalia: entay shloon daykha? Nayma 6ool e6reeej!! 

Me: madry wallla a7is mashiba3t noom o 7adyyy yo3ana! 

Dalia: nafsyy lets order room service! 

Me: laaa khani6la3! 

Dalia: hmm wain enroo7 kilshay msaker al7een 

It was 7:30 .. 

Me: ee haw elma6a3im fat7a! Khanroo7 Leicester square? 

Dalia: laaa yumaa maby aroo7 eb hal lail!! 

Me: shda3wa 3alaich y3ny shbe9eer 

Dalia: wallah ykhar3oon al7een y6l3olina hal sikara! 

Me: way ma3indich salfa 

I called my father to ask him if we could go to Leicester square. 

Dad: laa Lama min9ijich? Bacher e9ub7 roo7aw bs al7een lat6l3oon! 

Me: yuba please yuwa3aa!! 

Dad: roo7aw mcdonalds kaho greeb bs latro7oon mukan thany 

Me: ok! 

Dalia: gtlich mara7 yrthaa 

Me: gal enroo7 mcdonalds! 

Dalia: ee 3al aqal kahu greeb!! 

Me: yalla 3ayal

We changed quickly and left. The weather was amazing! The cool breeze tickled my neck as it passed through my hair. Ahh London finally we meet again! The streets were dark though and empty. 

Dalia: yoo3anaa maly khilg an6ir line sh6oola 3ashan na6lib :( 

Me: nafsyy wallaa! 

Dalia: way ekhari3 elmukan thalma

Me: hahaha entayy kila khayfa

Dalia: walla 9ijj ana feeny 3uqda min 3ugub theech el marra

Me: ee lama bagaw your ipod hahaha 

Dalia: ee chuub mayth--

--: excuse me?? Girls

Someone shouted in a british accent. 

Dalia and I turned around .. 

A girl ran up to us, 

Girl: hello umm can I use one of your phones please my battery just died! 

Umm. She looked drunk! 

Dalia whispered: 7greeha Lama please emshay 

We turned around but someone pulled me from my shoulder. 

--: give her your phone! 

I turned around to see myself surrounded with three black men. My heart pounded in my chest. Min wain 6la3ooly hathaaail! 

Guy: and give me your wallet while you're at it. 

Guy 2: you too 

He pointed at Dalia. She was shaking with fear. I was about to pass out! 

Girl: come on give me your mobile! Lets make this quick huh people are staring 

One of the guys came closer and pulled Dalia's arm, she let out a small shriek. 

Guy: oh I want the watch! 

He pulled her arms and tried to snatch the watch off of her wrists. Dalia screamed and tried to pull her arms away. 

Dalia shouted: let me go I will give it to you!!! 

She slowly took off her Rolex and threw it at the guy.

He smirked: nice watch, how much did it cost ya? 

The girl turned to me: now you give me your wallet

I pulled my wallet out of my pocket and threw it at her. I don’t want them pulling out any of my limbs. She peeked in my wallet, 

Girl: she's loaded let’s go 

They slowly turned around and left us stranded. 





2 comments:

  1. Wayy lama ghabeya:C itha mat7ib economy oo tiz3al itha ma sharat a cartier brcelet wala a bottega bag, shloan ra7 titzawaj wahab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed with anony. lol I love the fact that you post faster! please keep it up and continue posting quickly ;*

    ReplyDelete