Saturday, May 26, 2012

Give fate a chance 31



**THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO @REMO_712 and @MAHAALSALEH_ lana yestaaahlooooon;*****


----------------------------------------------

Me: hala yuba shloonik?

Dad: bkhaiir el 7imdela entay shlonich?

Me: tamam.. yuba 9arly three days mu shayfitik wainik?

Dad: ahah ana mawjood bs eshighil walla!

I heard someone call my fathers name from the other end of the phone.

Dad: uhh bacher enshallah ag3ad ma3ach 6ool el yoom lazim aroo7 al7een 7abeebty yalla bye

Me: ok bye..

Way shda3wa kil hatha shighil :(

Me: yalah khanroo7 Harrods uboy maygdar y6la3 3nda shighil

Dalia: yallaa

We got out of our seats and called Ryan to pick us up.

After we arrived we headed straight to Laduree to eat lunch. We ordered the Laduree club sandwich and drinks.

Dalia: meta beye Wahab?

Me: ba3ad shway

Dalia: o ana wain aroo7 ballah???

Me: hahaha madryy 7oosay hnyy mara7 a6awel ma3a bs uhwa qa9ib yaby ytsawag ma3ay!

Dalia: 3shtaw yabech tishtreela hdom 3ala thogich?

Me: la! Mo 7agga 7agy ana!

Dalia: ya3ny ebyshtreelich? Zayda floosa?

Me: lool madryy bs mara7 akhaly yshtreely :o

Dalia: ee 3afya mu min al7een etfalseen erayal

Me: haha mashkoora 3al na9ee7a

We finished our delicious lunch and I called Wahab,

Wahab: hala bily 3ajazt alga 3athareeba, hala bily ti7iba kil asbaby

Me: hehehe wainikk?

Wahab: afaaaa laish matghaneeelyy?

Me: mkhalya hal mawhiba 7agik :p

Wahab: kilish maku romanseya ti3alimay yuba!

Me: haha enshallah!! Ok wainik??

Wahab: uhhh 3ind el makeup.. tara thayi3 ana awal marra aye Harrods!

Me: 9iiijjj?

Wahab: ee!

Me: ok latit7arak al7een ayeelik

Dalia and I parted and I made my way to the make up section.

Wahab: yalla wain tabeen tro7en al7een?

Me: hmm khanroo7 Cartier

Wahab: ok

Harrods was always more like a maze to me. It has a lot of halls and rooms its so confusing! We passed by the designer handbags section.

Me: khandoor hny awal please :D

I have my dad’s credit card so I can buy stuff :D

Wahab: yalla okk

We walked around from one brand to the other until we reached Louis Vuitton,

Me: Wahab please gooly hal jan6a 7ilwa wela la? Umy mu 3ajbat’ha o mu rathya tshtreeleyaha :(

I held the bag and showed it to Wahab

Wahab: hmm ee 7ilwa ya3ny madry entaw shit7iboon..

Me: laa malik shighil feena enta gooly 3ajbitik wela la?

Wahab: ee 7ilwaa

Me: adryy wallah o agool 7ag umy bs mu rathya akhith’ha!

Wahab: enzain khaleeha ymkin tilgain a7la?

Me: ee bashoof

Wahab: enzain wain hatha el ma7al elly thak elyoom giltay ebtshtreen mina shay bs uboch maretha?

Me: shnu el shay?

Wahab: madry atwaqa3 swar aw khatam?

Me: ee Cartier hatha elly binroo7la!

Wahab: yallah khanroo7 al7een .. haha malait min lijna6

Lool cute!

Me: I thought you were going to be my shopping buddy!

Wahab: haha la wain entaw matkhal9ooon :p

Me: haha yallah khanroo7

As we made our way to Cartier I called my dad to ask him if I could buy the bag. I wasn’t planning on asking him but I felt guilty for some reason!

--: ahahhaha aloo?

Hmm, it was a female voice. I removed the phone from my ear just to double check that I called my dad and I did.

Me: aloo?

Dad said nervously: aloo!

Me: yuba? Minu hathyy elmara?

Dad: hathy elsecrtaira

Me: haw laish ehya tsheela?

Dad: bass shfeech 3asa ma shar?

Me: umm ma shar bs bagoolik aby ashtiry jan6a min LV eb 579 KD e9eer?

Dad: ya3ny tharoory takhtheeenha??

Me: laa bas ---

Dad: ok ok bs latakhthen ghairha yalla bye lazim aroo7

He hung up. My father is acting weird lately, don’t you think?

Wahab chuckled: ha rethaa?

Me: ee shethaa7ik

Wahab: madry etshawgeen wentay tista2thinain

Me: hehe .. hatha uhwa el ma7al

We entered Cartier and started to look around..

Me: kaa hatha el Juste un clou collection!

Wahab: el shnu??

Me: haha hatha elly kint aby!

Wahab: shnu hatha china mismar 3akfeena!

Me: waay Wahab shnu mismar 3akfeena

Wahab: ee walla 9ij ga9eeen 3alaikum!

Me: walaa 7ilweeen bilibs a7laa
I called one of the guys that work there: excuse me can I see this bracelet and ring please.

Guy: sure

Way the British accent is love.

He took them out and I wore them carefully, they looked really beautiful together.

Me: shooof 7iluu 9aa7?

Me: wahab?

I lifted my head to see him looking at the engagement rings. I walked over to him,

Me: haa.. nawy etizawaj?

Wahab: ee walla et9adgeee, there’s this girl..

Me: hmm tell me more

Wahab: shagool.. yakhyy mlaw3a chabdyy wagfaatly hnyy (he pointed to his throat) matinbilii3

I hit him on his shoulder: haay!!

Wahab: hahaha yal wathqaa min gal enna 3anich!

Me: 3ayal mnu hathy ballah?

Wahab: 9ij enha mlaw3a chabdy bas a7ibha walla a7ibha!!

Me: ahh mashallaah!

Wahab: ee fa gilt ashtreelaha wa7id min hal khawatem.. etsa3deeny anagy?

Me: 6ab3an laa!!

I turned around but Wahab held my arm and turned me back around.

Wahab looked at me with those puppy eyes: come on, help a helpless guy out

I narrowed my eyes: ok!

I looked at the rings; they were all breathtaking!

Me: buy her all the rings.

Wahab: haha batzawaj qabeela ana?

Me: haha walla kilhum 7ilweeen

Wahab: laa nagawy wa7id

Me: okk.. hatha 7ilu

I chose a ring with three sparkling diamonds. Beauty.  Wahab asked the guy to bring it out. He examined it,
Wahab: 9ij hatha 3ajbich?

Me: ee, bs madry etha bya3jib s7aaaila

Wahab: LOOOL laa ya3jibha enshallaa

He took my left hand and slipped the ring through my ring finger.

Wahab: marry me s7aaila?

I giggled: abaaih Wahaab

Wahab: shnu abaaih? Eee wela laaa?

He pulled me close and whispered: tara min9ijyy..

I blushed: haha eeee

Wahab: yallah 3ad al7een fi9khee bs the shows over

Me: waay ya kirhikk mara7 af9akha khala9 you have to buy it for me haha

Wahab: afa 3alaich ashtereelich kil ely eb Cartier……… bl janna enshallah :D

Me: HAHAHAHA enshallaaah :p

I looked at the ring on my finger, I could get used to this. To Wahab and I. my heart was fluttering like a butterfly that just got to spread its wings. It was fluttering with joy.

--: LAMA??

I heard someone shout behind me. I turned around and my heart almost stopped beating.


***ASFAAA 3AAAL TA2KHEEER!!! Not gonna happen again enshalla x_x enjoy the post and don't forget to tell me what you think xx

11 comments:

  1. soo.. her dad mtzawij? maybe to keep his money aw chthy mtzawij -.- wahab is soooooooooo~ cute aham shay bl janah :p w ely shafhom hmm el shayeb? saud? one of her friends? anyway thaank you for the post ;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur blog is so amazing! Mn a7la elblogs ele garaithum <3!! Bs there is a tiny problem , wayed WAYED t6wleen 3alama taktbeen elpost:( post soon pleaaase love you<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOUUU;** adryy kan 3indyy exams :(( bs now khala9t faa enshallah mara7 a6awel 3alaikum xx love you too xx

      Delete
  3. Laaaaaaaa2 7aram 3alaich .. leash il cliffhanger :(. Amazing post by the way! please la t6awleen 3alainaa;***
    -Shams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOOL lazi suspense :D thaank youu 7abeebty;** enshallaaah:p

      Delete
  4. 7ads Amazing your post x BS lat25reen please x we're excited

    ReplyDelete
  5. B3dain wahab y6la3 rich bs khash 3nha 3shan e3rif etha ehya t7ba 9ij mu 3shan flousa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dearest Esteems,

    We are Offering best Global Financial Service rendered to the general public with maximum satisfaction,maximum risk free. Do not miss this opportunity. Join the most trusted financial institution and secure a legitimate financial empowerment to add meaning to your life/business.

    Contact Dr. James Eric Firm via
    Email: fastloanoffer34@gmail.com
    Whatsapp +918929509036
    Best Regards,
    Dr. James Eric.
    Executive Investment
    Consultant./Mediator/Facilitator

    ReplyDelete