Saturday, May 19, 2012

Give fate a chance 30


Today was very hectic. It consisted of me making phone calls. I had to call the bank and they kept transferring me to different people and it took me a couple of hours till I got a hold of them. I had to stop my credit cards because of last night’s robbery. Then we went to Selfridges for a while and came back. That was basically the highlight of my day, it was so boring.

*

Dalia and I woke up the next morning a bit late, at about 1:30 pm.

Dalia: abaaaaih we're late!!

Me: 3ala shnu??

Dalia: umm.. Madry matabeen n6la3?

Me: emballah aby aroo7 Harrods aby atsawaag

Dalia: enzain awal khanroo7 Hyde Park nitmasha shway b3dain nroo7 Harrods?

Me: waay metfargha laa maly khilg Hyde Park!

Dalia: yallaa 3aad please!!!

Me: haw sh6aryy 3alaich??

Dalia: aby aroo7 a9awer 3end el bu7aira please!!

Me: waay madry

Dalia winked: yalla

Me: okk yallaa bs balbis training b3dain nrid hny 3ashan abadel 7g Harrods!

Dalia: laa 6wala lbsay marra wa7da e7na mara7 en6awel bil park

Me: way aby amshy eb shay muree7

Dalia: Lama lat9erreen d3la kshkhay 7ag li9waar :D

Me: ok!!

She walked to the closet and took out a maxi light pink dress with short sleeves. The dress had an opening till my knees. She pulled out a striped scarf and ordered me to wear them.

Me: sh6ary 3alaich?

Dalia smiled: basss

Me: ok

Well she saved me some time maly khilg afaker shalbis. I changed into my dress, curled my hair, and wore my Lanvin snake skin flats.

Me: yalla khalast

Dalia: yalla ka ga3da albis joteye o pls dont wear jewelry laybogona ba3ad :)

Me: haha mara7 albisss

We left the hotel and met up with Ryan. He worked in the company that my dad partnered with here. My dad makes him go everywhere with us since what happened two days ago. I can’t tell you how much Dalia appreciated it, "I feel safe" she stated.

Ryan: so where do you want me to drive you?

Dalia: its ok we'll walk, were heading to the park

Ryan: ok

Dalia and Ryan started conversing as we walked to the park; I just listened to some songs on my iPhone.

I asked when we arrived: ybtay el camera??

Dalia: weee nesaait'ha

Me: 7lfaayy hatha wentay mshta6a 3al ta9weer!

Dalia: 3ady a9awer eb mobily

Me: ok hny zaiin..

I pointed at one side of the park.

Dalia: laa aby elbu7aira

Me: ok..

We finally reached the small pond; it was beautiful. The place was almost empty except for..

Dalia whispered in my ear: surpriseee

My jaw dropped, I turned around but Dalia already disappeared!

I saw Wahab leaning on a tree with both hands behind his back. I closed my eyes and opened them again trying to make sure that he's really here.  He smiled..

When I saw his smile, its like the whole world blurred out. Everything around me disappeared, except for Wahab. That beautiful human being standing in front of me took my breath away. In that moment, nothing mattered. It’s like the pain I went through the last few days because of what he did got erased from my heart. Instead, it is replaced by joy and longing.

You might think I'm exaggerating, but if you saw the way his lips curl up into a smile or how his eyes sparkle when he sees me I swear you'll understand. As soon as I saw him, all the beautiful flowers, trees, and birds that were once around me disintegrated into nothingness. All I can see, or all that my eyes wanted to see was Wahab.



Wahab walked closer to me and smiled: Lama shlonich?

I miss him.

I miss his smile.

I miss his voice.

I miss the way my heart makes a double flip when I see him.

I miss us.

He took a couple of steps closer, his hands behind his back.

Wahab: ana gilt sh9ayer bil dinya, faj2a 7asait eb qamta o 7asait enna fee shay ghair bl kuwait, shay nagi9! Chan asmaa3 enich safartayy.. Gilt eeee bil3ither, he chuckled

He smiled, again, and pulled one of his hands from behind his back and handed me a beautiful bouquet of roses.  

Wahab: ana asif. Walla makan qa9dy o maadry laish sawait elly sawaita o adry enna hatha mu gadrich bas atmana ennich etsam7eeny!

I just stood there looking at him, until I realized that I was smiling like an idiot. Can you blame me? Even after what he did I just can't stay angry with him! Yet, I had to show him that I was hurt so he wouldn't do what he did again. I tried to stop smiling..

Me: umm shdarak enny eb london?

Wahab smiled: I have my sources  

Stop smiling you are killing me! *insert smiley with heart filled eyes*

Me: min9ijyy..

Wahab: Dalia galatly..

No wonder she insisted on coming here. SHE'S THE BEST!

Me: Wahab.. why did you walk away?

Oh no, I can feel the lump crawling up my throat again.

Wahab: lany 7mar o ghaby o anany o maynoon o makint ga3id afaker 3adil..

I smiled while a tear rolled down my cheek.

Wahab: la.. Lama 3ashany latabcheeen walla ga3a tga63een galby –he pulled out some tissues from his pocket and handed them to me- walla asif

He took my hand and brought them closer to his lips and showered them with kisses. I flinched and pulled my hands away..

I giggled: khala9 khala9 I believe you! thank you for the flowers

He held my hands and looked into my eyes.

Wahab whispered into my ear while singing: aba3t'thr kily nadam .. 3an kil shay ella elhawa ma lil hawa 3endy 3ither. Et9adegy? Ma khtart ana a7ibik ma 7ad y7ib elly yaby sekanty jroo7y gha9ib ya 7uby el mur el 3athb..

I felt a chill run down my spine. His voice is so gooood mashallah!

He took a couple of steps backward while holding my hand, so I walked with him.

He gestured to the ground: tefathilaay

There was mat placed on top of the grass and a picnic basket. Small petals were scattered on the mat. It looked beautiful.

Wahab sat next to me, so close that he almost sat on my lap. I moved a little to the left.

Wahab turned my head so that I faced him: aby agoolich shay.. uhwa akthar kalam e3abir 3an sh3oory e9ara7a..

He smiled and started talking:
            “Maho ghareeb eny lo marra fe hamy nesait o bklma jara7tik, gabl ma tit2alimain, elly yanzif ho damy. Abas2ilik.. ma ho ghareeb, astahilik? Abas2ilik lo gilt lk ena el 7anan elly fe galbik yanbit min e9akhar elzahar.. o ena alnahar elly fe khdodik ykhaly el nisma 3i6ir .. o enna el 3athab elly fe 3yonik y3alim enas elshi3ir, astahilik? O lo gilt enny a7ibik akthar min hmom elbashar o kithir elsahar.. lo gilt lk o enk agrab min 3yony linithar kl elithy agdar agoola o elly ma agdar agoola.. astahilik 7abeebty?”

I melted. My heart was swimming in an ocean of joy. How does one reply to that?

I looked him straight in the eye and said: a7ibiik

After I had realized what I said, I lowered my head in embarrassment. 7asait nafsy khafeefa :p

Wahab grinned: a7ibich a7ibich a7ibichh

He kept saying that while coming closer to me, and then he planted a kiss on my cheek. I 
pushed him away slowly..

I widened my eyes: wahab!!!

Wahab chuckled: asiif bs walla magedart

I blushed, wayhy kan 3ebara 3an 6oma6a.

Wahab brought the basket closer and pulled out a Mcdonalds bag.

Wahab smiled: hatha Mcdonalds elly mata3ashaytay feeh thak el yoom, yayiblich spicy 
mcchicken with big mac sauce inside, your favorite.

I widened my eyes: shdarak 3an esalfa??

Wahab: gitlich Dalia galatly.. -he chuckled- dazatly message min mobilich 3abaly entay galat enna Wahab rid 3alay ana eb London broo7y o bagaw ni9 ashya2y! fa ekhtara3t o dagait wela te6la3ly Dalia. Chan etzifny o tgoly enta laish etsawy chithy eb Lama 7aram 3alaik o min hal kalam. Haha 3ad etifaqt ma3aha ba3dain enyy aye hny o shlon ashofich

I gasped: meta 9aar kil hatha???

Wahab: ams.. tara ana 9arly taghreeban thalath sa3at min we9alt!

Me: etshawgooooon! Zaaain yeet ba3ad o makhalaytnyyy

Wahab: afa 3alaiich bas! Maytheeg khilgich o ana mawjood

I smiled; it felt really good having him here.I spent the rest of the afternoon with him. I couldn’t get enough! You know when you spend time with a person that understands you? A person that gets weird with you, jokes around and laugh at silly things with you? That’s exactly what we are to each other. He’s like my missing piece of the puzzle. If I ever wanted someone to father my children, I would be honored to choose him.


11 comments:

  1. EYAAANNEENN:(!!
    thaankss for the beautiful post;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAAAAAAI :'( I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE WAHAB :'( AND I LOVE YOOU :'( ALLAH YDAWEM 3ALEHOM :'( PLZ KHALEHOM CHTHY ADRY ENA OBOUHA 3NDA SALFA MADRY BYTZWAJ WLA SHSALFTA BAS WRAH SALFA B3d -.- THAAAAANK YOOOOU

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg 3ajeeb 3ajjeeeeeeb :'( post bsr3a please!!<3 a7bchhh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wallaaah this is too cute !! Pleaseee post asap-H

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, im a silent reader and ive been reading ur blog lately and i finished it all , mashala ur a great writer and i love ur stories! Pls post soooon! And i wish u the best of luck om ur exams

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laaaish ma 5alaiteeeha ti5taar saaauuud ??????;'( let him propose mara thanya bas this time she accept and btw loved the post and thanx !

    -RFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Plz post as soon as possible
    Love your story

    ReplyDelete
  8. yala whens the nest post?:( iv been waiting since forever:(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my god! wallah my eyes started to tear, 9edig if i was her place o wahab kan the poorer person ever i'll love him! akh i lovve your story!!<3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dearest Esteems,

    We are Offering best Global Financial Service rendered to the general public with maximum satisfaction,maximum risk free. Do not miss this opportunity. Join the most trusted financial institution and secure a legitimate financial empowerment to add meaning to your life/business.

    Contact Dr. James Eric Firm via
    Email: fastloanoffer34@gmail.com
    Whatsapp +918929509036
    Best Regards,
    Dr. James Eric.
    Executive Investment
    Consultant./Mediator/Facilitator

    ReplyDelete