Saturday, May 26, 2012

Give fate a chance 32


--: LAMA!!

I heard someone shout behind me. I turned around and my heart almost stopped beating.

Wait.. hathy Dalia?

*SIGH OF RELEIF*

For a second there I thought it was my mother, don’t ask why. I placed my hand over my heart and breathed heavily. I walked over to her,

I whispered angrily: YA7MARA CHITHY A7AD E9ARIKH BAQA YOOGAF GALBY!

Dalia: abaaih mat9adgeen mnu shift!!!

Me: waaay aby a6igiich wallah!!

Dalia: ta3alaaay Victoria Beckham barra 9oob el make up!!

I gasped: chathabaa!!!

Wahab came over to us: uhh hala Dalia shlonich?

Dalia: el7imdila ebkhaiir

Wahab: shfeekum shisalfa?

Me: tgool Victoria Beckham 9oob el makeup

Wahab: mnu hathy?

Me: waay Wahab khanroo7 enshoofha

I returned the ring and we rushed to the makeup section. I love Victoria her style, designs, posture everything!! I can’t believe I’m going to see her!!!

Dalia: emshaw kanat wagfa 3ind Estee Lauder

Me: wain maku a7aad

Dalia: embala kahyy abaaih kaaaahyy

She started jumping up and down.

Me: WAIN??

Dalia: haw matshoofeen kahy jidamiich khan9awer ma3ahaaa!!

Me: :O entay hablaa habla????

Dalia: shnuu??

Me: hathy Victoria??? 7ada muu ehya!!

Dalia: emballaaa!

I walked closer to her, she looks like Victoria but its definitely not her!

Me: 3abaly 3indich salfa lo hathy 9ij Victoria chan al7een za7ma 3alaihaa!!

People were staring at her maybe thinking the same thing. She looked like Victoria min b3eed bs lama tgarboon 7ad’ha ghaiir!

Dalia: 9adgeeny ehyaa

Me: agool emshaay emshaay mkhar3atnyy galby 6a7 eb ba6ny o akher shay twareeny wa7da malha shighil eb Victoria!

I pulled Dalia’s arm and we started to walk towards the escalators.

Dalia: walla 3abaly ehyaa a9lan 7imday rabich enyy gitlich tikhayilay lo ehya 9ij ehny o 9awart ma3aha bedoon la agolich!!

Me: haha athbi7iich!!

Wahab: walla ana madryy mnu hathyy

Me: murt David bechkam

Wahab: eee okk 3araft’haa, ee walla et9adgoon china kanat tishbahaa

Dalia: shftaay! Tishbahha 7aail!

Me: ok ok what ever you ----

My eyes almost fell out of their sockets. I stopped. I took a few steps back. Please, please don’t tell me that’s my –

Dad: Lama??

He looked at me, then at Wahab, then at Dalia, then at me again.

Hello people, this is a future dead person talking :)

But wait, who is that woman.. HOLDING HIS HAND?

I widened my eyes and looked at their hands, entwined.  My father noticed I was staring so he let go of her hand.  I closed my eyes and opened them again hoping they would somehow disappear.

My dad asked incredulously: Abdulwahab????

How the hell does my father know Wahab? I turned to see him scratching the back of his neck: h-hala 3amy

Dad: ent shga3ed etsawy hny.. ma3a binty?

Every vein in his head popped out. His eyes, they were red, they were terrifying. Wahab stayed quiet.

Dad: RID 3ALAAY!!

His voice got louder. His mouth was opened so wide as he shouted I could almost see the back of his tongue. He looked at me, how could I put it into words? I mean if he were a lion, he’d be feasting on my body by now. He looked at me with such rage; I have never seen him this angry in all my 22 years. I was only hoping for the best, but expecting the worse.

My heart thudded in my chest. I don’t know how I opened my mouth and the words spilled out: yuba uhwa shafny o kan ga3ed ys2alny 3anik o bas

I was shaking, and the words came out all stuttery and weird.

My dad widened his eyes: LA WALLAA???

I looked at the frightened woman standing next to my father, could it be? Could my dad be cheating on mom? After all these years? And for what exactly?

My father walked up to me and wrapped his large hands around my jaw and pulled my face up. He talked through gritted teeth: riday el findiq al7een la anatfich fahma? Ana 7saby ma3ach ba3dain

He looked at Wahab: wint emsh ma3ay!

He turned to the woman: go home I will meet you there later.

Shit. Just. Got. Real.

*

I hugged my knees and started rocking back and forth.  I stared into space with nothing and everything on my mind. The questions piled up in my brain. I don’t know what to ask about first. Who was the woman holding my fathers hand? WHY WAS SHE HOLDING HIS HAND? What is my dad going to do to me? WHAT IS HE GOING TO DO WITH WAHAB??

I wasn’t crying, no. Not a single tear slipped down my cheeks. My eyes were numb not blinking not seeing not moving. I tried to force them shut and escape my horrid reality. But,

Dalia: Lama please shirbay maay walla ga3da tkhar3eeny you’ve been quiet the whole time

What am I supposed to say? What am I supposed to do?

Nothing is breaking my heart to pieces as much as the fact that my dad is cheating on my mother.

My mother? My loving mother? Naah.. who could believe this? My dad? My role model, my hero.

All I wanted to do is ask him why? What did my mother ever do to him? Or what did I ever do? Is it because we spend a lot of money? I promise I won’t ask for a lot next time. Is it because he has only one daughter?  If I had known that earlier I would’ve prayed day and night for god to bless me with a brother.

My father?

Cheating.. on my mother?

A tear slowly made its way to my cheek. The lump grew bigger and my throat started to hurt. I need to let it out; I need to breathe.

I shot up and looked for my laptop.

Dalia: Lama shfeech shnu tabeen?

I opened the laptop and visited the British Airways website.

Dalia: Lamaa kalmeenyy!!

I booked two tickets, for Dalia and I.

Dalia: Shnu ga3da tsaweeen??

I’m going home tonight.

Dalia got up and pulled my face closer to her,

Dalia: LAMA RIDAY 3ALAY!!

My eyes stung from the tears and my nose was getting red. I looked at her as my body trembled. I was crying, but I didn’t want to make a sound. The voices in my head were screaming and screeching and all I wanted to do was run into my mothers hands for a big hug.



 ***Shraykum feeny o ana mat2akhar 3ala ma I post?? ;)) Yalla I hope you enjoy and I'm posting eltakmila tomorrow enshallah xx tell me what you think :D










21 comments:

  1. ENNTTAAAYYY KHHHAA6EEEERRRRRRAAA

    I LOOVE YOUUU

    -m

    ReplyDelete
  2. glt fe shay bain wahab w her dad! w that woman? murt obouha akeed -.- bas shlsalfa m3a wahab w her dad y3ne ok wahab ely d3mha w he made her fall in love with him l2n yabe shay mn obouha? :s anyway thaaank yooou love <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eeee t7iir elmarraa!! laa fe salfaa o you will know ba3daain hahaha :D no problem ;***

      Delete
    2. allah yaster x.x :p

      Delete
  3. I looveee yoouuuu w qesetiich el3jeba ;*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laaaa' ebacheeeee :( bas 3ajeeeeeb......

    -mh

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess wahab ya her cousin aw yshtghl bsharekat uboha , madre laish a7s ena wahab mu fa8er bs echthb , amazing post ,amazing writer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm i like how you're thinking :p maybe mayindara :D thank youuu love;**

      Delete
    2. 7ata an I always thought that he is rich bs I wasn't in the mood to comment :D I'm forever lazy :D
      Post soon :*

      Delete
  6. Amazing as usual<3 can't wait for 32! Love you:* -S

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wahab isn't her brother .. Is he? Or her step-brother ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. A7es ena wahab is rich and that he told her that hee is poor to see if she's after the money or not 9a7? I also think that he is her step brother or cuzin vhe shay related to her 9a7 9a7?!?!

    LOVE YOU POST :D
    PLZ POST SOON ;******

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. genius!! bs the second part is wrong :D THANK YOUUU!!;**

      Delete
  9. HATE HER DAAD!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dearest Esteems,

    We are Offering best Global Financial Service rendered to the general public with maximum satisfaction,maximum risk free. Do not miss this opportunity. Join the most trusted financial institution and secure a legitimate financial empowerment to add meaning to your life/business.

    Contact Dr. James Eric Firm via
    Email: fastloanoffer34@gmail.com
    Whatsapp +918929509036
    Best Regards,
    Dr. James Eric.
    Executive Investment
    Consultant./Mediator/Facilitator

    ReplyDelete