Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Give fate a chance 28


Me: Dalia khalas qararna enna we meet eb Napkit al7een pls ta3alay ma3ay

Dalia: waay Lama walla madry shagolichhh

Me: golay tam :D

Dalia: ughhh ok! Bs mara7 ag3ad ma3akum!

Me: akeeed ya3ny!! O enshalla mara7 en6awel I'm going to tell him how I feel o n6la3

Dalia: ok I will have my eyes on you missy

Me: ok -.-

We hung up.

It was 8:40 am and I just made plans to see Wahab. Yes, I love him and I want to spend the rest of my life with him, I just hope he understands.

When I woke up from my dream, Wahab was the first person I thought about. He stole my heart with his genuine self. So I texted him,

"Wahab I need to see you its urgent"

I sent the message at 3 am and went to sleep. Later, at 8 am I woke up from my phone's stupid loud ringtone, it was Wahab.

Me: aloo

Wahab: hala Lama 3asa ma shar???

Me: umm Wahab aby agolik shay

Wahab: golay

Me: laa I have to see you

Because there are things that you can't simply discuss over the phone.

Wahab: uhh Lama .. Madryy

Me: Wahab please bas 10 minutes

Wahab sighed: ok wain tabeen?

I think he hates me :'(

Me: umm Napkit?? At 10 3ashan maku wayed nas

Wahab: ulla ya3ny feeha ga3da

Me: Wahab tara mara7 aq9ibik etha mataby!

Wahab: khalas ok Napkit at 10!

Me: ok bye

Ok I know I hurt him badly and I am in no place to be angry with him for treating me this way, but still 7aram 3alaih :(

Then I called Dalia and convinced her to come with me. She is one stubborn person but I got through.

*

We finally arrived at the restaurant, thank god it was empty. I sat at one if the tables at the far end. While Dalia sat across the room from me.

I waited patiently for Wahab, what's taking him so long? I texted him,

"Wahab I'm waiting for you wainik?"

He didn't reply. I sat there playing with my phone and waiting for Mr. Wahab.

---: Madam do you want to order?

Me: ugh no I'm waiting for someone

Waiter: ok call me when you're ready.

Me: ok thank you

He smiled and left.

After half an hour Dalia came over and sat in my table.

She wore a sympathetic look on her face: he's not coming is he?

I sighed: I don't think so..

Dalia: Lama this is a good thing!

My nostrils flared: How is this a good thing!!!

Dalia: al7een tadreen ena he didn't really like you! Lana lo uhwa e7ibich chan ya with out even considering it!

Me: laa Dalia walla ana elly sawaita mu shwaya y3ny agola enna wa7id yay yakh6bny and then I don't talk to him for a week! Shlon titwaqi3ain eb yifhamha?

Dalia: wallah madryy..

Me: I screwed this up..

Dalia: enzain digay 3alaih

Me: dazaitla msg o marad

Dalia: matadreen ymkin 9aar shay!!

9a7! What if something happened to him!!

I looked at Dalia, worried: Titwaqi3ain 9ar fe shay?? Adig 3alaih? Bs uhwa e9ub7 emkalimnyy!

Dalia: madry Lama digay o shoofayy

Me: ok

I punched in his number aggressively and waited for him to pick up, he didn't answer!

Me: waay mayrid!!

I can feel it, that huge lump crawling up my throat. That burning feeling in my eyes before the tears flood my cheeks. Why is he doing this?

I tried so hard not to cry, but the tears fell anyway.

Dalia: Lama 7abeebty latabcheen please! Lets order breakfast food will help you forget!

I just grabbed a napkin and wiped my tears. This is all my fault.

Me: Umm maby please khanrid elbait..

Dalia: Lama makhabrtich chithy tabcheen 3ashan wa7id! Yalla 3ad smile walla mateswa! Wallah ana 7assa enna fe shay matwaqa3 eb yakshit feech!!

Me: madry wallah

Dalia: yalla 3ad Lama! Kaifich ana ba6lib o ra7 takleen maly shighil

She called the waiter and ordered us breakfast. Meanwhile, I took my phone and unprotected my tweets, and then I tweeted,

@LamaAl*: Don't promise me something and do the exact opposite :) #pissed

Yes, I was hoping he would see the tweet.

Dalia was talking about something but I just have no idea what it was. I checked my phone every two seconds incase Wahab calls or texts.

Dalia: waay Lama emshay khanroo7 spa time gabil la ni6laa3!

Me: hmm that’s not a bad idea, bs ma7ajzna

Dalia: khanro7 e7na o 7athna

Me: ok..

We paid our bill and got up to leave. As we made our way out of the restaurant,

--: Lama!!

I turned around to see, Khalty Ghanima?

Me: uhh hala khaltyy shlonich!?

She walked over to me..

Ghanima: ebkhair entay shakhbarich

I smiled nervously: el7imdla tamam

I looked up to see Wahab standing next to Sawa7, he was staring at me. I quickly lowered my head

Ghanima: 3assa 3asa walla ana yaya elyoom amshyy 3ad lazim arid al7en shakly efashil haha

Me: hehe zaain etsaween khalty a7san min ma tamsheen ta7t el shams

Ghanima: ee wallaah yalla 3ayal ana bamshy ma3 esalama 7abeebty

Me: ma3 esalama

I turned to see Wahab, but he was gone. Waay :’(

He was ignoring me on purpose, but why is he here anyway..

I turned around and walked to Spa time with Dalia. Waay galby e3awrnyy

Me: Dalia please deshay ekhthay appointment ana badig 3ala Wahab akher marra

Dalia: ok

I was facing Spa Time’s door while calling Wahab. After a few rings he answered, finally.

Wahab: aloo ..

Just like that the tears flooded my face..

Me: Wahab *sniff* laish mayeet..

Silence..

I felt a tap on my shoulders, I turned around to see Wahab..

Wahab: I’m here..

I started crying harder, I just couldn’t stop myself.

Wahab came closer and whispered: Lama 3ashany latabcheen.. walla asif

I heard the door open then close. I’m guessing it was Dalia.
I tried to quiet down..

Wahab: Lama.. kintay tgdreen etgoleely eb message wela etkalmeeny bil telefon bs tyeebny laih hny wetgoleely enich enkha6abtay

He lowered his head and continued: makint aby aye bs 3ashan tgoleely enich matabeeny. I can’t sit down and talk to you knowing that you will never be mine! 9a3ba walla 9a3ba!

I looked at him, my eyes wide. My heart was another story; it was banging crazily in my chest.

He took a step backward: I thought you loved me, but I guess I was wrong..

I shouted as he turned around: la7tha Wahab!!

I covered my mouth realizing that I was too loud. He faced me,

Me: mingalik enny enkha6abt?

Wahab: la wallah hatha elly hamich?

Ok this wasn’t supposed to be the first question I ask.

Me: la Wahab ana mu makh6ooba!! O mara7 artha eb Saud, and no you’re not wrong I do love you!

Wahab froze and stared at me. His facial expressions changed from surprised to questioning to a grin.

Wahab: ya3ny entay.. elkhabar elly sima3ta .. ya3ny entay mankha6abtay??

I smiled: laaa

Wahab came closer and enveloped my hand in his: laish etsaween feeny chithy? Laish tkhaleen galby y7tirig o asma3 min ghairy ennich enkha6abtayy?

Me: wallah asfa! Bs makint adry shnu aby o I was so confused madry shasawy bs al7een I thought it through and I’m not confused anymore!  

Wahab raised an eyebrow and chuckled: ahh ok makintay tadreen mnu etnageen?

Me: umm ya3ny la bs madry ..
Wahab: ahh ok.. *chuckling* o 3ugub ma fakartaay geltay banagy Wahab? Ya3ny makintay tabeeny min el bedaya

Me: laa Wahab mu chithyy –

Wahab flashed me a cold smile: ok 7ilu shighlichh

He dropped my hand as if he just held a boiling cup of water and walked away.



Sorry for the delay x_x! I love you readers you've been so understanding and patient thank youu!!!;* 
Dont forget you can always ask me here ask.fm/magnifiqque and follow me for updates @lemagnifiblog. 

Enjoyy lovelies xx





7 comments:

  1. laaaish :'( when she finaly told him he left her w didn't understand :'( i wanna scream qahar -.- thank u for the post, will be waiting.............

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3ajeeb, lat6awleen plzz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved it:**** as i said wala ur the best blogger:* trynposting asap! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Post sooooooon pleeaseee , your story is more than amazing <3 love it!! But the only thing that annoys me is that you take a really really reaaallyy long time to post!:(

    -A

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please write the next post as soon as possiable abiiii a3rf aish by9yeer :'(

    ReplyDelete
  6. looooooveeeeed the post!!!!! w wahab iyaniiin! please la t6awleen 3alainaaa ;****
    -Shams

    ReplyDelete