Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Mit3eb ElGalb 14


Dalal’s POV:


“Esalamu 3alaikum,” Rashid said when he walked into the room.


I straightened up, “wa3alikum esalam.”


“Shlonich?” he asked.


“Bkhair el7imdla,” I said.


“3assach kilyoom eb khair,” he said.


“Weeyak enshallah,” I said.


Silence.


I had previously prepared a speech to show Rashid how hurt I was from what he did. I was so frustrated with him and I wanted him to know that.


But when I saw his face.. I forgot all the words.


All the anger that was once dwelling in my heart disappeared. I never thought that a person would have that kind of affect on me, but then there’s Rashid.


“Dalal, wallaa el3atheeem, enny nadman gad sha3ar rasy 3alla ely sawaita,” he moved 
closer to me and held my hand, “li2akher la7tha min 3umry bagoolik enta ma7booby.”


I pulled my hand away from his grip, “kalamt ghairha?”


“La walla makalmt,” he said.


I lowered my head and furrowed my eyebrows. He grabbed my chin and pulled my head up.


“Goleely shasawy 3ashan athbitlich enny a7ibich o eny nadman 3ala elly 9ar,” he said looking deep into my eyes.


I removed his hand from my face and moved backwards.


Ga3da a7is eb sho3oor ghareeeb!!!


The spark I once felt for him has dimmed down.


Awal ma shifta 7asaait eb ma3na 6ayer min el far7a 6ayer.. bs min fach 7alja o ta7achaaa 7asait aby yaskiiit o y6laaa3!!!


Suddenly I felt disgusted by him. Etha hatha awela yen3aaf talyy!!!!


“Asfa Rashid bas lazim enfil el khi6ba,” I said.


“SHNU?” he shouted.


I looked at him with wide eyes, shfee e9arikh chthy!!


“Dalal 7abeebty ba3ad 3umry entayy fakrtaay bil kalam elly ga3da tgoolenaa??” he asked.


“Latgoooly 7abeebty enta lo 9ij et7ibnyy chan mahint 3alaik o kalamt wa7da ghairy, asfa Rashid bs magdar a6awefha lik,” I said.


“Ge6aa3t 3elaaqty ma3aha o e3tethaart lich akthar min marraa shtabeeny asawy ba3aaad?” 
he asked as the vein in his forehead started to pop.


“7i6 nafsik mukany, lo enta 6aye7 3alay akalim wa7id ghairik chan qebaalt e3tethary o radaitly?? Ana elyoom bakalim umy 3an el mawthoo3 o khala9 hathy akher marra ashofik feeha, ma3a esalama,” I said as I got up.


He quickly got up and stood in front of me.


“Entay gad hal 7araaka?” he asked his face red from all the rage.


I was taken aback from his reaction.


“Hayyen ya Dalal en makhalaitich eta7asifain 3aly sawaitee,” he said before he stormed out of the house.


Ma9adeg enna eb yoom min el ayyam kint ra7 atzawaj hal ensaan!!!! 9iiij el kheera fee ma ekhtara rab el 3alameen, el7imdila elly thahar 3ala 7aqeeqta gabel la abtilish fee!!




Noura’s POV:




Mit3eb and I were both sitting in the living room. The TV was on some channel that I didn’t pay any attention to. We were both staring at the TV but our minds were wandering in all kinds of places.


“Ba7jiz tathaker 7ag Paris,” Mit3eb finally broke the silence.


I honestly couldn’t care less..


“Ok,” I said.


Silence.


Apparently kilshay asawy ghalaa6 fa qarart eny askit o ma asawy shay chood e7is o yet3adal :)


“Ana o Lamees o Laila,” he said.



“Ahaa,” I breathed.


“Mataben tyeen?” he asked finally looking at me.


“La estanis enta o khawatik,” I said.


“Laish matabeen tyeen tistansain ma3ana?” he asked.



“Maby asawy shay ekhareb 3alaik wanastik,” I said giving him a tight smile.


He looked at me with one eyebrow raised. His phone started to ring..


“Alo, hala Lamees, okk..” he said before he hung up.


“Yalla 7a6een el ghada ta7at o na6reena,” he said getting up.


I followed him downstairs.


“Halla wallaaa bily kila mit2akhreen 3al ghada,” 3amy, Mit3eb’s father, greeted.


Ya 7ilo 3amy madry laish Mit3eb ma6ala3 3alaih. :)


“Halaa feek 3amy walla tawna nadry enna 6a7 el ghada,” I said.


“Yalla ma3alaaih samaw bilra7maan o eklaw,” he said.


“Waaay etshawgoooon,” Laila said looking at Mit3eb and I and smiling.


I giggled.


“Agool eklay bs eklayy,” Mit3eb said.


“Khalas as7abha, Noura etshawwig mo enta,” Laila said.


“Baskum nijra,” 3amy said.


“Yuba elyoom qadaamt 3ala sharikat *****,” Lamees said.


“Shloon el muqablaa? Wa9ait bo mbarak 3alaich,” he said.


“Walla zaainaa el7imdla 3endy sho3oor qawy enna byaqbloony,” Lamees said.


“Goolay enshallah,” Khalty Sharifa said.


“Enshalahh,” Lamees said.


“9beely ma3ach,” Mit3eb whispered looking at the jug of water in my hand.


He gave me his cup to pour the water in.


“Mashkora,” he whispered.


“Lamees aby el dress el a7maar 3endy 7afla elyoom,” Laila said.


“7aflat mnuu ballah?” Khalty asked.


“7aflat Manoor yumaa gitlch 3anhaa ams!!!” Laila said.


“Shfech matakleen?” Mit3eb whispered to me.


“Mafeny shay,” I said.


“Tabeen a7i6lich 3aish?” he asked.



“La,” I said playing with the salad on my plate. I didn’t feel like eating.


“Mnu Manoor?” 3amy asked.


“Munera AlX,” Laila said.


“Ekhtheha min kabaty bas yawailich en 9aar feha shay lail7een malibast’ha,” Lamees warned.


“Ok ok!” Laila said.


After we finished I quickly excused myself and went upstairs. 7asait eb qamta mo 6abee3eya kint lazim ag3ad broo7y!!!


I heard Mit3eb walk into the apartment behind me.


“Nouraaa?” he called.



Mit3eb’s POV:




“Nouuraa?” I called.


Dakhalt el ghurfa wela algaha mitsanda 3ala lifrash o lama el makhada o ga3da tabchyy.


yakhy a7is galby e3awirny lama ashoha tabchy!


“Shfeech?” I asked.


“Mafeeny shay,” she mumbled.


“9arlich cham yoom mo 3ala ba3thich shisalfa?” I asked.


“Matwaqa3 ehimik..” she said.


China kafkhatny 6raag 3ala waihy..


“O laish mayihmny?” I asked.


“Lana mu3amaltik ly tbayin ena mayhimik ana shnu ga3da a7is fee,” she said.


A77..


“Mafahmt,” I said.


Adry enha tadry eny fahim bs walla madry shasawy madry shlon agdar at3amal ma3aha..


“Mit3eb enta kla m3a9eb o t7acheeny eb nafseya o etha sawait shay ghala6 tinfijir o mata36eeny majal abarirlik laish ghalaa6t!!!” she said before she burst into tears again.


Tukfain la tabcheen..


“Ma aq9id..” I said.


“Shlon mataq9id Mit3eb enta masawait’ha marra wala Maritain enta bithaab6 hathy mu3amaltik lyy machiny murtik,” she said.


Ga3adt yamha eb 6araf lifrash.


Madait eedy aby amsik eedha, bs sa7abt’ha 3ala 6ool.


Tukfaaa Mit3eb saaaw shay el bint ga3ed tit3athaab!


“Noura… 6al3eeeny,” I said.


When she didn’t move, I grabbed her chin and turned it towards me.


“Adry enny marat akoon gasy, bs mo ma3nata enny ma ahtam feech 7asha walla,” I said.


I placed my thumb under her eye and wiped the tears.


“Aham shay entay latabcheen 3ashan negdar nitfaham,” I said.


Khathat kleenex o msa7at dmoo3ha o khathat nafaas 3ameeq chan tlif 3alay.


“E9ara7a bas atmana enik t3amilnyy 3adel.. adry enik 6ayeb ybayyen min 6areeqat ta3amulik ma3a khawatik,” she said.


Matadry enha ghair.. o enny many 3aref shlooon at3amal ma3ahaa!


“Tamreen amer,” I said.


“Mayamer 3alaik 3adu,” she said as a smile tugged on her lips.


Walla ebtisma mink tis3idny a3wam.


“Madryy laish kila t3a9eb 3alay min ayeeb 6ary Lucy,” she said.


“Yakhy may9eer kilshay ga6eta bras’ha!!” I said.


“Walla ma ga6ait shay bras’ha bs ehya kil ma2agolaha tsawy shay etkharba!” she complained.


“3ayaal laish tgoleenlaha tsawy elshaghla dam tadreen enha bitkharebha??” I asked.


“Bas ya3ny ymkin eta3adaal o tathbi6ha!” she said.


“Ana many 3arif entay laish tgoleenlaha a9laan!! Etha 6alabt minich shaay abeech entay tsaweena mu Lucy!!” I said.


“Wallaa ana asaawe elly tabyy bs marrat a7tajha tsaa3edny!!” she said.


“Etha magedartay tsaween shay goleely enich matgdreen tara 3ady!!” I said.


“Laaa? 9adegnyy etha gitlik bit3a9ib!!!” she said.


“Shdaraach eny ba3aa9b? jarabtaay tgoleenha?” I asked.


“La abs mayi7taay lana enta bsr3a t3a9eb 3ala ay shay fa shloon etha gitlik enny ma3aref asawy elshay elly 6alabta miny???” she asked rhetorically.


“Ana a3a9eb 3ala ayshaaay??” I asked.


“Eeeee!!!” she said.


“Agoool Noura bas bas 6el3ay minhaa!!” I said.


She looked at me in confusion, “a9laan ana barra minhaa.”


Ba6aait’ha thi7ik, 9ij enny kint mitnarfiz bs magedart amsik tha7kityy “shnu ana barra minha? Hindya entayy??”


“Haha walla shdarany 3anik latgooly kalam ma afhimaa!!” she said.


“Al7een 9irtay matifhmeen haa?” I asked.


“Eee,” she said smiling.


I stood up, “Yalla ana bamshy tamreeny 3ala shay?”


“La7tha,” she said standing up.


Yatlyy o lamatny 7aail. En9idaamt awal shaayy bs ba3dain lamait’haa


3asany man7irim shoofik gbaly.














11 comments:

  1. Awwwww cute :') he just doesn't know how to express himself. Tough love it is! Super lovely post ma3 anna shway g9eer but otherwise it was SPEC-TAC-U-LAR <3 Make the next one soon xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one of my fav people ever &this post is my fav tooo! Mit3eb, finally you became so sweet and lovely with her:(! and she finally has the courage to tell you everything! Allaah:(:(♡ the story started to be more interesting and nicer! i cant wait to read more of this amazing story! i just wish that i can read whenever i want! one of the best bloggers ever!!! Loved the post and love you♡♡ -258264

    ReplyDelete
  3. Made me cry! Even though its short but I loved it! Please don't keep us waiting for too long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. EKYYYOUUUTTTTT!!!:')

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the best walah walahhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!
    Mashalah mashalah mashalah gd esh anti mhuba 9dgg :')
    A7bik w shukran 3la post :'( ❤❤
    Bs almrah aljaya please nb'3a 6weel ��❤❤
    W mit3eb a5eran 9ar 6yabb f post ��
    Mskeena noura 7bibtie ar7maha :(
    W dalal kwaiias anu fakat mnaha .
    Bs rashid eah nawy esawyyyyy ����
    W post soon please ����



    -

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMAZING! LOVED ITT!! MIT3IB I BEING A CUTTIIEEE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Waay ebachy o eshaweg el wath3 can i go hug them? Group hug?
    Loved it abee post elyoum belail tufkaaiiin

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish if he was my husband jad eyshaweeeg in love♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello everyone, really dreams do come through, i no longer have to apply for loans and worry over my bad credit scores, i got my blank ATM card after so many trails all thanks to Mr George, if you are thinking if its actually real the answer is YES. Mr George is very good at his job i applied for the card and got it shipped to my country 5 days later and i have been using the card for two months its totally untraceable, my life has transformed from paring an apartment in the slums to purchasing an executive condo with luxury furniture's and now my children can now attend quality schools, Mr George is an angel sent from God to the poor and needy. i am writing this with tears of joy as Mr George has removed my family from the life of want to the life of satisfaction. you can contact him through this email: blankatm402@gmail.com
    BEST WISHES

    ReplyDelete