Monday, April 8, 2013

Mit3eb ElGalb 17


Nahla’s POV:


I hate this!!!! No one understands me kila makhtheeny 3ala enny yahel o kil shay asaweee ghalaa6!!!


Now, my mother hates me and won’t even look at me.


Noura wants to murder me.


And Mit3eb thinks I’m a freak who doesn’t know when to shut up. :’(


Ok I admit I made a mistake its just that at that time I was so frustrated with Noura that I acted without thinking!!


The two most important people in my life hate my guts. I HATE THIS!!!!


Umy tawa yaat o zafaatny zaaaf o khathat mobily o my laptop 3ashan ma akalim Nasser.


Madryy laish mu 3ajibhum!! Ok adryy ena may9eer enkalim 3ashan elsum3a and blah blaah bs walla e7na mo ga3deen nil3ab!!!


Nasser promised me enna he will marry me soon bs yitkharaj min el jam3a bageela bs one year!




----------------


“Nahlaaa latabcheeen tukfain lat’thaygeen khilgich!!” Nasser begged.


“Shloon ma thayeg khilgyy Khaled maynooon o madry shnu raa7 esawy feeny al7een,” I said through all the crying.


It was the night after Khaled found out about Nasser and I.


“Ma3alaaich minna 7abeebtyy walla mayegdaar esaweelich shaay,” he said.


“Nasser 7adyy khayfaa!!” I said.


“Afaaa tkhafeen wana mawjood?” he asked.


“Shasawyyy???” I asked.


“Latsaween shay bs goleela enny ge6a3t 3elaqty ma3a 3ashan efilha o mayis2aal,” he said.


“Ok… bs Nasser al7een shnu raa7 eseer baina?” I asked.


I had a strong feeling that everything is going to change, and I really don’t want to lose him.


“Sinaa o atkharaaj o bt9ereen murty enshallah,” he said in such confidence that made me smile involuntarily.


“9iij?” I asked.


“9ijaaain, ba3ad hatha su2al yinsi2il?” he asked.


“Hehe ashwaa 6amaantnyyy,” I said.



-----------------------


You know when you’re daydreaming and suddenly something brings you back to reality and you realize what you were daydreaming about?


He’s always on my mind.


You know when you listen to love songs and you feel your heart dance along with the lyrics?


He’s all I think about!


You know when you feel really depressed and just one word from that special person changes your mood?


Just thinking about him makes me grin.


Ana mit2akda enna etha Noura o umy daraw uhwa shnu binisba lyy ma ra7 e3a9boon.


Suddenly I realized something, my mother didn’t take my ipad away so I can use it to talk to Nasser.


I miss him already!!


I grabbed my ipad and opened the twitter app and dmed him,


“Nasser I have something important to tell you!”


I waited anxiously for his reply!! I started shaking my legs nervously.


After a few minutes a new notification popped up.


“3asa ma shaar? Al7een adig 3alaich.”


“LAAAAAA.”


“Don’t call umy makhtha mobily.”


“Laish? Shimsawya ;p?”


faj2a teradaaadt la agoolaaa, khift e3a9ib….


I took a deep breath, bagoola wely feeha feha!!


“Gitlaha 3anik fa 3a9ebat o khatheta minyy.”






5 minutes had passed and he still didn’t reply. I felt my palms sweat abaaih laykoon 3a9aab!!


I felt small sweat beads form on my forehead suddenly a million negative thoughts flew across my brain.


Half an hour had passed with no reply.


Babchyyyyyyyy :’(




Lulu’s POV:



Elyoom el7abayeb Dalal o Noura mithaaygeeen fa galaw yaboon nityama3 3ashan eghayroon jaw.


Noura min tizawijaat o Dalal min enfa9laat o uhma 9ayreen drama queens!!! Walla ana gaylatlihum shlikum bil zawaaj o 3awar el gaalb bs makuu fayda qa9ib yaboon e3eshon qi9at 7ub nafs el blogs, walla 7almaneeeen:::


HAHAHAHA


La bas tethaakart ena dilly o milly yaboon e3eshon qi9at 7ub ma3a wa7id kuwaityy walla madry min ga9 3alaihum o gayiluhum enna shababna romansiyeen :)


The phones ringtone cut through my train of thoughts,


“Aloo,” I said.


“Yallaa wainich?” Dalal asked.


“Kanyy digeegtain o o9aal,” I said.


“Ok yalla bye,” she said before she hung up.


7a6ait mobily eb 7ithny o lafait elsayara 7aail chan e6ee7 bil fat7a elly bain elseat o elshay elly bilwisi6 elly ensanid eedna 3alaih.


Elmuhim el fat7a 7aail sgheeera edee matkafyy :)


I arrived at Dalal’s house to see that the parking space is full.


Waaiih wain a9fi6!!


Wegaaft wara wa7da min eseyayeer 3ala ma adig 3ala Dalal 3ashan tgoly wain a9f6..


Da3aast eeedy bil fat7a 3ashan a6ali3 hal 3ella!! My hands got stuck I had to take off my rings and try again.


Mawai3ait ella a7ad e6ig 3alay eldireesha, refa3t rasy wela wa7id ga3ed e6il..


I rolled down the window and waited for him to talk,


“Bs kint bas2al, ebtasfi6een?” the guy asked.


Hmm.. mnu hatha? Mo wa7id min ikhwan dalool for sure!!


“E7m..”


“Uhh sorry, umm eee aby asfi6,” I said.


Afaaashel enshalla ma atani7 bilrayal chthyy!!! Mo 3an shay bs kint ga3da a7awel a3aref uhwa minuuu.


“Ok bs riday gary shway 3ashan a6ale3 sayarty o sif6ay mukanyy,” he said.


“9ij?” I heard myself ask.


Shnu 9ij? SHNU 9ij????


Ya3ny begi9 3alaaich??? Wela byitghashmaar ma3aach?


Ya kirhyy lama a9eer mkhadeya…


“Eee 9ij,” he said with a smile.


“Ok mashkoor wayed,” I said.


“El3afuu,” he said before he turned around.


I backed away, waited for him to leave and then parked.



.



“Dalool, entaay 3indich ukho ana madry 3anna?” I asked.


“Haw laaa,” she said.


“Kan el parking full ok chan eyeely wa7id egooly ebtasf6een? Chan agoola ee chan egoly al7een a6ale3 sayarty o sif6ay mukany mnu hathaa?” I asked.


“Ya7laailaa, bs madryy shloon 9ayer??” Dalal asked.


“Hmm abyaath o jismaa zainn o 3yoona kbeera mashallahh…” I said trying to describe his face.


“La7thaa la7thaa,” Dalal said punching on her mobile. After a few seconds she shoved the phone in front of my face, “hatha?”


“Eeeee bismilaa shloon 6ala3teeh?” I asked in shock.


“Rfeeej 3azeez ukhoyyy, 9ayreen kilyoom eyoola rab3a bil duwaneya,” she said.


“Ahhh okk, bs ya7laila 6ayyeb,” I said.


“Mnu elly 6ayeb?” Noura asked as she walked into the room.


“Lulu’s crush,” Dalal said wiggling her eyebrows at me.


“6eeraay zaain!” I said.


“Lulu 3endaha crush? Sh9ayer bildinya!!” Noura asked.


“Entay m9adgat’ha ba3ad bas wa7id min rabe3 ukhooha 6ala3 sayarta 3ashan asf6 mukana,” I said casually.


“Cutee!! 7ilo 3ad?” Noura asked.


“LAA!! Bs latkabroon el mawthooo3,” I said as my cheeks slowly turned red.


“Esta7aaat estaa7aat,” Dalal said.


“Basss filoohaa,” I said.


“Yallaa ana lazem amshyy al7een,” Noura said standing up.


“Haaaw taw enaaas!” Dalal said.


“Waii3 raylech noo3a elly lazim etrideen embacher?” I asked.


“Haha laa bas ba6la3 ma3a Mit3eb o uhwa na6erny barra,” Noura said.


“Ahh chthyy esalfaaaaa,” Dalal winked.


“Afaa ya Noura, til3beeen 3ala el7aablain you make plans ma3ana o ma3a raylich eb nafs el wagt,” I said.


“Agoool latsawoon aflaam hindya yalla byee,” she said before she left.


Madryy laish faj2aa 6ara 3ala balyy hathak elly 6ala3 sayarta 7agy.. haha ya7laila.




Noura’s POV:



“Chan yeetay 3ugub bacher?” Mit3eb said as soon as I opened the car’s door.



“Haha sorry soryy!!!” I said.


“Tara 7ajaazt el filim elly ekhare3,” Mit3eb said.


“Makuu noma elyoom 3ayaal,” I said.



“Haha a7saan,” he said.


“9adignyy etha ana manimt mara7 akhaleek etnaaam,” I said.


“E9eer khair,” he said.


We arrived at the avenues at about 9:20 and our movie was 9:30. We got our tickets and headed to the VIP screen. Later, the guy who worked there came up to us and took our orders.


A7laa shay bil cinema el popcorn o coke <3


Khala9 elfilim esa3a 11 o shay. 3ugub ma 6ala3na min el filim elly maku amlaaq mina bil dinya Mit3eb gal yaby eroo7 el 7amam (tkrmon).


So I waited for him in the seating area in front of the VIP screens.


Faj2a welaa eyeely wa7id o yeg3ad jbaly,


“Yaya broo7ich?” he asked with a grin.


Abaih shfee hatha?


I ignored him. Shaklaa kan min hathail el 3agad ellyy staghferalahh bas etshofeenhum tikhtaar3ain.


“Tadreen enich gumar??” he asked.


I widened my eyes, MU MIN 9IJA!


I quickly stood up and he did the same.


“La7thaa la7thaa wain ray7a?” he asked.


My heart was racing, I started walking but I didn’t know where to go. Suddenly I felt my legs shaking, 7adyy khtaraaa33t!!


“Yal 7ilwa riday 3alaay,” he said.


Waaaiiiiii33333 mu2riiffff


Ri7t 9oob el 7amam elly dasha Mit3eb, yalllaaaa yaa Mit3eb e6laaaa3!!!


Laaa!! La ye6laa3 weshof hatha ekalimny walla eyyyin!!


Babchyyy babchy!!


I started walking, I still don’t know where to go but I don’t want to stand near the bathroom.


“Entayy mirtab6aa?” the guy asked.


Wedyy agooola yrooo7 bs akkhaaf akalma o yalziig zyada!!


“Ana bafham laish yaya broo7ich hal 7aza cinema? Tabeen awa9lich laih sayartich?” he offered.


“Mnu ent?” I heard someone shout behind me. I turned around to see Mit3eb, I quickly hid behind him.


“Ent elly mnu?” the guy asked.


Wedyy el arth tinshaag o tiblaa3nyyyyy, galbyy gam yergaa3 7ail ledaraaajt enna magdaar asmaa3 shaay ghair 9oot elnabth


“Tiwakal tiwakal,” Mit3eb said through gritted teeth.


Dmoo3y b6araf 3ainyy allah yaster bas o mayit’hawishoon.


“Ent shtaaby?” the guy asked.


“Gitliiik ethliiiiif! Maby awa9ekh eeeddyy 3alaa naass nafsiiik! Yalla fariij,” Mit3eb shouted.


“Mit3eb please khanroo7,” I whispered.


“Ya 3amyy zaain,” the guy said.


Faj2aa mawaa3aait ella el 9baay minsidi7 bilgaa3 o Mit3eb ga3ed e6iga.


“Mit3eebb,” I shouted.


Yaw rabe3 el walad o msekoo


“Wallaa lawaareeek,” the guy shouted he wanted to jump at Mit3eb but his friends were holding him.


Rasyyy 9adaa3 o magumt ashooof jidaamy min elkhar3aa bs 7asaait Mit3eb misaak eedy o sa7abny ma3a.. masima3t shgaal 7ag el walad bas akeed shay chayyed…




**Hello, tara I didnt edit the post fa 6afaw ay shay ghala6:: 

23 comments:

  1. 3ajeeeeeeeb el post, thank you w ma ga9arty w allah ya36ech el 3afya 3la hal post! Na6ra el post ele ba3da 3la naar! Love you -L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thaaank youu lovee;***
      allahh y3afeeech tistaahlooon♥
      enshallahh sooon :D

      Delete
  2. Great post!! Thanks x
    -anon k-

    ReplyDelete
  3. 7AAADAAA 3AJEEEEB EL POST!!! eli shta6aaaiit ma3a Noura Oo Mit3eb :$
    teslaaam edeeeech ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute lulu ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'M BAAAAACK!!!!! Ma atwa83 eb tethakarine bas law trdeen 3ala 8e9tch l,8adeema telgainiiii! Waai jaaaad laww tshooofeeen wayhe yom sheftch katbaa 8e9a ydeedaaaa SHAGA L,7ALJ ome tgoolee shfeech mestansaaa??? Chan agool bent 3am ketakeet mfarzena radaaaat (madrry laish asameech chthee:: ) chan tgool 7emdlah weshker ay ketakeet shga3d t5arb6een =)) L,mohem enaa 8e9tich l,ydeeda NAAAR 5al9t'ha eb cham sa3a 3yone dasha bl mobile amaaaa met3eb 7aaaaaraaam ma y3aber 3an sh3ooraaa 7ataa nouraa takser l,kha6er!!!!!!!!! Wallah san3aaa :( AMA MA7AAAAAAAAD 8ATHNI ELI MAL BL JOTI ELI ABEE A8TLA '3AIR LUCYIOOO waaaiiii BAMOOOOT MENHAAA W HAMN l,7AYWANA L,HALIGYA NAHLO !!!!!!!!! Waiiiii ba8tlhaaaa shnoo allaaah abee aroo7 paris ?? ENTAY SHAKO waaai tfasheeeeeelllll law ana men nora chan gemt 3alihaaaaaa laa w" yay y3ni ana ma7ad yfham 3alay ana nasser yabe ytzawjni e7na cute yay" yaaa 3miiii 6eeeray enshallaaah yroooo7 wala yrdlch w e2adbich 5alid!!!!! A7s eshta6ait bzyada bas la tlomeeni! =)) Keeep it up I love you ! -cookie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Embaaallaaa i remembeer youu!!! WELCOMEE BACKKKK♥♥
      LOOOOOOL YOUUUUR COMMENT MADE MY DAYYY!!!!!
      ya7iluuu shi6iiiitiich walllaaa!!! i loveee youuu moreeeee♥♥♥

      Delete
  6. wooohooo and it's time for lulu to shine with her new love interest <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. kl post a7eb mit3eb zyadaaaa<3 ya3ni 9ij 9ij 9ij a7ibaaaa<3

    abi next post dedication to me pleaaaase 3ashan i take a picture of the dedication and send it to my friends :D

    -FBA (aka. FATTMABA)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It keeps on getting better and better, I love this story but I love you more !!! I can't wait til the next post. I always check your blog the first, because I'm cool like that =D w shu b3aad ? Haih youm achoof a new post my day is automatically made. I'm so thankful that you're keeping us entertained. Such a lovely post bs laish el cliffhanger ?! I love youu ♥
    -SJZ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. loooool thaaank youuu loveee;*** wallaa im glad you like♥♥

      Delete
  9. Yaaaaaaay i'm glad your back i love your blog and in love with the new story can't wait next post keep posting daily best blogger evaa�� xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thaaaank youuu prettyyy!! im glaad you like it♥♥

      Delete
  10. I LOVE YOUR BLOOGG! I've been reading your blog since last year w I read all your stories and jaad like i will never forget the lessons i learnt from the stories! I dont think i ever commented on any of your post bas akaa im commenting now lol :D W i like how you post a new post so often, it keeps the story so fresh and alive with the excitement we have in us to know what will happen! W tra mit3eb, y3ni OMGOMGOMG! 7da he cant say his feelings bas 7da cute:'(! W this story is different then the rest of the stories you wrote, bas I LOVED it! Keep continuing and never sop writing la2na your amazing!:'(<3 Yalla I wrote wayed so yeah =))
    Btw 3indich twitter aw ask aw shayy chee?
    -Your fan S

    ReplyDelete
  11. when are you going to post the next post?

    ReplyDelete
  12. PLEASE READ PLEASE READ PLEASE READ
    Hello everyone, i would like to share my experience on this platform. i have been hearing of Blank Atm for a while and i applied through a few people but i was scammed, not until i found Mr George who saved me from scammers, i got my blank ATM card in 5 days after application and tried the encrypted card in an ATM machine and pos cash store to my greatest surprise i was able to withdraw $3000 and that was the daily rate i applied for. to be honest there is no risk involved the card is not traceable and has an infrared signal that blocks off CCTV during your withdrawals. i just payed my daughters tuition fee and cleared my mortgage debts, i am also richer and started a business that is doing fine. Mr George is really a life saver and he is very genuine. You can contact him with this email address: blankatm402@gmail.com
    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete