Sunday, April 21, 2013

Mit3eb ElGalb 20


Noura's POV: 

I woke up the next morning at about 7:30 am. Madry shimga3dny hal 7azza! I tiptoed to the bathroom to wash and change.

Wesalna ams mt2akher fa ma 6ala3t aghrathy min el jan6a. 3ad ga3adt a6al3 hdoomy o hdoom Mit3eb o a3alig'hum.

After I finished, I didn’t have anything else to do so I went out to the balcony and enjoyed the view.

The cool breeze played with my hair making it fly in all directions. It sent a chill down my spine and that felt so good.

Suddenly I felt someone’s arm wrap around me. I jumped and turned around to see Mit3eb chuckling. Shd3wa khtara3t ya3ny mnu bekon mawjod ghair mit3eb:::

"Ga3da mbacher elyoom," Mit3eb whispered in my ear, still hugging me from the back.

"Eee madry shfeeny," I said.

"3ayal khani6laa3 nitmasha," he suggested.

"Wilbanat?" I asked.

"Etha g3adaw eyolina," he said.

"Okk al7een abadel," I said.

I changed into my washed out skinny jeans and a light pink fitted blazer.

“Khalaast,” I announced.

Mit3eb was sitting on the couch with his feet up reading a magazine, “tawww enass a9lan nisait ena bni6la3.”

“Hahaa 3ayartiiik,” I said as I walked to the door.

I left the room and he followed me.

“Wain tabeen nro7?” he asked.

“Khanroo7 Laduree,” I said.

“3ala fikra tara 7ajzeen el ghurfa ma3a ryoog,” he said.

“Ok bacher nitrayag hny bs bkhaa6ry aroo7 Laduree,” I said, batting my eyelashes at him.

“Yalla amerna lallaah magdar akhaly shay eb kha6riich,” he said.

“Merciii,” I said with a grin.

“Ooo 3ad al7een ebtig3ad titfalsaf bil faransy,” he said.

“Haw ba3ad hatha mukana!!” I said.

“Allaah y3een,” he said.

I giggled.

“Shetha7ik?” he asked.

“Madry ta3leeqatik t’tha7ikny,” I said.

“Hatha ahaam shay,” he said with a smile.

I feel blessed.

We left the hotel and started walking down the streets of Paris. It has a unique feel to it. The cool breeze swept through my hair and tickled the back of my neck. The smell of freshly brewed coffee swam through my nostrils as we passed by Paul café.

Looking at all the delicious looking croissants and pastries made my stomach churn.

A chill ran down my spine that made me shake. El jaw kaan khayaaaal!!!!

I felt Mit3ebs fingers brush against mine. He slowly grabbed my hand and enveloped it with his. Even after all this time we’ve been together, I still feel the butterflies run wild in my stomach when he holds me.

We crossed the street to where Laduree is located.

“Lamees ga3da edig,” Mit3eb said. “Aloo.. 9aba7 enoor.. e7na eb Laduree yalla na6reenkum.”

“Bonjour, une table pour quatre personnes sil vous plait,” I told the waiter. (Hathy el jumla el wa7eeda elly lail7een 7afthat’ha:::)

Mit3eb looked at me with a goofy look on his face.

The waiter showed us to our table. I sat down and started looking at the cars cruising by. God I miss this place!!!

The waiter came back with the menus,

“Khanan6irhum,” I said.

“Bas 6ilbeely gahwa,” Mit3eb said.

“Je veux un café et un chocolat chaud,” I said trying not to mess up the accent.

“Vous parlez français?” the waiter asked with a smile.

“comme ci comme ca,” I said, tiwahaagt lana khale9aw el kalemat elly a3arefhum:::




Mit3eb’s POV:



 “Vous parlez français?” the waiter asked Noura with a smile.

“comme ci comme ca,” she said.

Walla ma 7ala el faransy ella 3alaaihaa

Abeeha kila eta7achaa faransyyyy

“Shfeek?” she asked with a smile.

“Mafeeny shay,” I lied.

Walla enha la3ba feeny li3eb.

“Laish e6aali3ny chthyyy china feek tha7ka?” she asked.

“Et’tha7keen wentay eta7achain faransy,” I said.

“Haaw laish atha7ik?” she asked.

“Madry ya3ny ya sheen elsaarj 3alaa………” I chuckled.

“La wallaaaaaa???” she said placing both hands on her hips. She’s starting to get annoyed. A7ib a6aferha

“Ee shnu magilt shay ghalaa6,” I said eb kil burood.

“Kil hatha o magilt shaay ghalaa6! Walaa a3aref at7achaaa! Athker eb high school khathait A eb French o elabla kanat tgooly eny wayed zaina,” she said.

“Tgii9 3alaich,” I said in all seriousness.

She widened her eyes, “ma9aadgiiiik! Aham shay enna elrayal fahamnyy!”

“Wallaaa mayindaraa ebayin laih yaab lina el 6alab enshof etha faham wela laa,” I said.

“Mara7 atnaqash ma3aak,” she said.

“HAHAHA,” magidaart ma ath7aak 3ala wayeha wihya m3a9baa o tit7al6aam.

Mesaakt eddha

“Shofeeny,” I said.

7arekat chtoofha ena mataby wihya mnazla ras’ha

madait eedy o mesakt wayeha o rifa3ta

“Atghashmar ma3ach shfeech 7amagtay?” I asked still holding her face.

6ala3atny bdoon la eta7acha..

“Ya3ny za3altaaay ma3a elwaaayh?” I asked gently moving her face.

“Eee,” she said trying to fight back a smile.

“Esmaaaa3! Za3lana 3alaay???” I asked.

She nodded as her lips stretched into a smile.

“Afaaa shloon tiz3leen 3alay wana 7abeeb galbich o faris a7lamich,” I asked.

Gamat tith7aak ..

Akhh a7is eb shu3oor ghareeb lama ashofha tith7ak.. shu3oor 7ilu

“Thiiqaaa,” she said.

“Ashwany mo yayib shay min 3indyy hathay 7aqa2iq,” I said.

She continued giggling..

Magdar ma abtisim lama ashofha mibtasmaaa…

9idaag 3abdu lama gaaal Athker allah kil manathart 7isniiik o ashhad enik foog 3arsh ezaain tharwa!

“Bas min9ijyy a3aref atkalam faransyy 9aa7?” she asked.

“Laa,” I said.

“Haaaaw,” she said raising her eyebrows.

“Hahaha ee yuba ee t3arfeeen o a7la o a7san wa7da eta7acha faransy entayy shtabeen ba3aad,” I asked.

“Ashkuriiik, bas a7is mu min galbik hal kalaam,” she said with a smile.

“Haaa shlon mo min galby? Ya3ny shnu tabeeny asaweelich 3ashan et3arfeen enna el kalam 6ale3 min galby?” I asked.

“Madryyy…” she said.

“Ana lo baw9ifik gaaam el g9eed o labisik taja!” I said.

Ebtasmaat o nazilat ras’ha ya3ny mista7ya ma3a el wayh..

“Al7een tabeeny amdi7ich min galby o akher shay tisti7een?” I said.

“Shasawy mo beedy,” she said.

“Enzain shda3wa goleely ashya ta7rijnyy.. khaleeny asti7y mu kila entay elly mista7ya,” I said.

“Hahaha, 9a3baa,” she said as her cheeks turned into different shades of red.

“Entay mushkilaa,” I said.




Noura’s POV:



Mit3eb makes me feel like… hmm what’s the word?

I don’t think one word can sum up the joy he makes me feel.

Or can describe the tingling in the pit of my stomach when he holds my hand.

He changed.. to the better. Waaaaay better.

It’s true what they say “patience is bitter but its fruit is sweet.”

“Hiii,” I heard Lamees say as she got closer to our table.

“Ahlaain,” I greeted.

“Ana bafhaam entaw shimga3idkum hal 7azza?” Laila complained, she sat on the chair with her glasses still on.

“Yaat el nisra,” Mit3eb said.

She made a face at him, “tara 3adyy jedan enny anam al7eeen 7ady daykhaa.”

“Al7een eyebon el akil wit9a79i7eeeen,” I said.

The waiter placed our drinks on the table..

“6alabtoolina??” Laila asked.

“Laa,” I said.

“Mga3deeeny mbacher o benaa6roony 3alama eyee elreyooog, akhh ya galbyyy,” Laila said.

“7igrooohaa 7igroha,” Lamees said.

6alabnaa o ga3dna nsoolif o Laila tit7al6aam broo7ha..

“Ana e9ara7aa wedyy aro7 Disney,” I said.

“Makibartay 3ala halsuwalif?” Mit3eb asked.

“Ma7aaad yikbaar 3ala Disney!” I said.

“Ee walla ana wedyy aroo7 ba3ad,” Lamees said.

“O entaay btro7een ba3ad?” Mit3eb asked Laila who was half asleep.

“Ana aby akil,” she said.

After a while they brought our order. The smell of freshly baked croissant and different kinds of jams made its way through my nostrils. Yum.

A couple of minute’s later the waiter brought an assortment of cheeses and fruits.

Wait.

Fe shay ree7ta khaysaa…

It’s making my stomach stir. 

I covered my nose, magdaar ashim hal ree7a… it’s probably the cheese.

Faj2a gamat tagliib chabdyy 7aail

Magedaart asta7miiil gimt bsir3aa o rikaatht laih el 7amaam o estafraaght (wintaw eb karama)

I stood in front of the mirror looking at my red face.

Haw shisalfaa ana mo min el noo3 elly bsr3a taglib chabdyy min el akil..

Lamees barged into the bathroom, “Nouraa shfeech??”

“Mafeeeny shaayy,” I said.

“Wayhich a7maar,” she inspected my face.

“Faj2a 7asait chabdy taglib, emshay khanrid,” I didn’t really feel like eating anything anymore, I just wanted to leave the place.

Garrabna yam el6awlaa o shamait ree7at el jibin o gamat taglib chabdy marra thanyaa fa ri7t el 7amam..

Suddenly my whole body started shaking and I felt cold.

“Haw shfeech smila 3alaich?” Lamees asked as she held me from the side.

“Madry wallaa,” I whispered.

We left the bathroom and found Mit3eb waiting for us in front of the door.

“3asa ma shaaar??” he asked, rushing to us as soon as he saw us.

I just covered my nose and started walking to the door. I can’t stay in here anymore. I felt like the place was getting smaller and suffocating me.

“Gi3day ma3a Laila ana bawadeeha e6abeeb,” I heard Mit3eb tell Lamees.

“Laish 6abeeb?” I asked in a mere whisper. I felt really weak that I could barely stand.

“Shofay wayhich a9faar madry shfeech lazim awadech el 6abeeb,” Mit3eb said.

He stopped a taxi and asked him to take us to the nearest hospital.

I rested my head on the seat and closed my eyes, yet I can feel Mit3eb staring at me.

“Shit7seen fee?” he asked.

“A7is enny ta3bana,” I said. I turned my head to face Mit3eb, “madry shfeenyy faj2aa e3tefaast.”

A tear made its way down my cheek.

“Ka al7een nshoof shisaflaa lat7ateen,” Mit3eb said as he moved me closer to him and rested my head on his chest.

His warm body made me feel warm, and his heart beats calmed mine down.












19 comments:

  1. Amaaaaazing☹☹♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING please post soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHES PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :OOOO :DDDDDD
    I think......
    YAAAY
    -anon k-

    ReplyDelete
  4. 7amil 7amill ����������❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
    Thankyou thankyou al post jamil zyakkkk. ������

    ReplyDelete
  5. Caaanttt waaaitttt!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A7la post men a7la blogger !! thankyouu for the amazing post<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woooooohh you posted can't wait the next post
    I hope its anytime soon

    ReplyDelete
  8. NEXT NEXT NEXT next post not the store���� please please aby a3aref she9err is she prego already ;o

    ReplyDelete
  9. This story just keeps getting better and better.
    Can't wait for the next post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww! That is so adorable! Can't wait for the next part xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. CUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE waaaaaay mit3eeeeb 7adaaaa eshaaaawiiiig jad alla ytameeeeeem *.*
    Oh Noura is pregnant? tshaaawiiiig
    shokran shokran shokran shokran shokran shokran 3ala el post el jameeeeel ADORABLE MAGGIE ♡♡♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  12. a7s mit3eb 9ij rayal ya3ni jad jad kl post ykbr b3aini zyadaaa<3 please post ya jameelaaa ♡♡♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  13. she's PREGGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yaayy baby noura or baby mit3eb on the waayyy <3 love how he's finally expressing his feelings and showing some loveeee!! well shway bas a7san min wala shay haha :p

    ReplyDelete
  14. OOHHHHH MYYY GODD!!! 7ad'ha 3ajeebaa wallah babchi! I just started reading this story today! Oo ma gidart awagif agra lazima akhale9ha oo khala9t'ha!!:) 7ad'ha 3ajeeeeba 3ajeeeeba i repeeaaat! Keep up the good work!;**

    ReplyDelete
  15. Please post asap i dying here :'(

    ReplyDelete
  16. please post today!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ib9ara7a bada3tay:p please post yalaaaa na6rench 3ala nar. Dont keep us hanging chithe

    ReplyDelete
  18. Please post today:( i can't wait any longer!!! And please try not to leave us on cliff hangers:p i hope you post today!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Some great thoughts, and I'll certainly take it onboard with my writing. I can't help but think you should take a look at a film called 'Freedom Deep' when talking about 'Book of Eli'. The Denzel film shares a staggering amount of similarities to this independent Australian film, particularly the main characters and themes. Hell, even a lot of the shots and scenes are familiar! Keep up the good work, this blog is worth its weight in gold!
    Accounts Software For Small Business
    papers-for-sale
    Some great thoughts, and I'll certainly take it onboard with my writing. I can't help but think you should take a look at a film called 'Freedom Deep' when talking about 'Book of Eli'. The Denzel film shares a staggering amount of similarities to this independent Australian film, particularly the main characters and themes. Hell, even a lot of the shots and scenes are familiar! Keep up the good work, this blog is worth its weight in gold!
    Accounts Software For Small Business
    papers-for-sale

    ReplyDelete