Monday, April 15, 2013

Mit3eb ElGalb 19


Nahla’s POV:


You know when you wake up one day and think, man how was I so stupid and naïve?


How did I ever trust that particular person? How did I ever allow anyone to trick me into believing that they’re someone they are not?


Did you ever feel that slap of guilt when you realize you were pushing away all the right people for that one wrong person?


Like you suddenly woke up from a long sleep of regret, disappointments, and what ifs.


I’m sure most of you went through what I’m going through right now at one point in your life.


You know how painful it is when life decides to slap you in the face because you were too blind to see the agonizing truth. When you trust a person with your life and they just crumble it up and toss it right back at your face.


It hurts.


I liked Nasser, I trusted him, I loved him and handed him my heart.


Stupid, I WAS SO STUPID!!!!


Shlon rethaait 7ag nafsyy eny agool asrary 7ag wa7id ghareeb 3alay?


Shlon rethaait eny anazil mustawaay o akalim wa7id 7ata may9eerly?


Ma3qoola el 7ub a3maany o khalany ma afaker eb hal ashya wala ahtaam laha?


Shnu el 7ub a9laan? Elly bainy o bain Nasser esamona 7ub?


Mathanity..


When someone showers you with promises, and tells you exactly what you want to hear. But the minute something goes wrong, they show you their true colors and break you along with their promises.


It kills.


Now he left me stranded, ignoring my calls, messages and cries.


Where are the “I love you’s” “I miss you” “I promise I’ll make you mine” ?????


They’re just faint whispers that are mocking me in the back of my head. Reminding me of my stupidity that resulted in my own destruction.


Wallaa, it hurts so much..


Maybe my words are not enough to touch your heart and make you feel the pain that I’m going through.


However, I’m sure that many girls are blinded by love or by what they think is love. I’m sure they’re happy to have someone that cares about them and tells them what they want to hear.


Words are always easy; it’s the actions that show you how true someone is.


When he tells you he loves you, and then asks you to send him pictures or meet him in certain places.


When he tells you he wants to marry you, but he keeps asking you to give him more time.


When he tells you that you’re his everything, but then runs away from the smallest problems and keeps mistrusting you.


This is not love.


When you ruin your reputation, and anger your whole family and God for that person, then you’re definitely making a huge mistake.


I learned the hard way, but maybe you still have time to rethink things and consider if anyone is worth going through all that pain for.


I heard a knock on my door. I stayed quiet. After a few seconds Noura’s head peaked in.


I was sitting on my bed in the dark, hugging my pillow and sobbing. That was basically how I spent the past week.


“Nahla aby akalmich eb mawthoo3,” Noura said as she sat next to me.


I closed my eyes. I can’t see her after what I did, I just can’t.


All I can feel is her warm touch on my arm.


“Ba3ad yomain binroo7 Paris enshallah, tara fe wagt na7jizlich etha tabeen,” she said.


No matter how much you believe that your family hates you because of something you did, they surprise you and prove you wrong.


“Tara mo zain elly ga3da tsaweena eb 3umrich, 7abeebty please ridayy 3alay,” Noura begged.


I just shook my head.


“Shnu elly mthayeg khilgich Nahla? Lail7een za3lana 3ala Nasser?” she asked.


I just nodded and let out a whimper.


She wrapped her arm around me, “wallaa mayiswaa dam3a min dmoo3ich hatha ensan ma3inda thameer ga3ed yil3ab 3ala banat el naas lat’thaygeen khilgich 3ashana.”


“Ana elly mthayeg khilgy enny kint ghabeya o m9adgeta *sniff* walla 7aail mit7asfa Noura 7aaail,” I said between my sobs.


If only I can erase him from my life and everything we ever did together.


“3ady kil ensaan yaghli6 bs aham shay enich eta3alimain min ghal6itich o mat3eedenha, al7een bs estaghfray rabich o ed3ay enna allah yarzigich elly a7san min Nasser,” she said.


“Enshallahh, mashkora Noura walla a7ibich 7aail!!” I said squeezing her in a huge hug.


“Anaa akthaar wallaa,” she said.


I pulled away and started wiping my tears with a tissue.


“3add thi7kaay al7eeen wallaah walaaht 3alaich wintay mistansa o tith7ikeeen,” she said pinching my cheek.


I couldn’t not smile.


“Eee chithyy a7laaa mo tawa 3yonich mintafkha min el bachy china bagga gar9itich,” she said.


I giggled.


Thank God for my sister, for family, and for people who truly care about you to lift you up when you feel down.




Noura’s POV:




Akheeeeran sakaart jan6ity o jan6aat Mit3eb!! Thahryyy ga3ed yethbaaa7nyy sarly sinaa o ana a3abel bil jnaa6 :’(


“Yalla Noura badlaay bni6la3 ba3ad 3asher digayeg,” Mit3eb announced.
Ashwanyy m6al3a lihdoom ely aby albis’ha minziman.. I quickly changed and we left.



.



“T3aref shu3oor elly a7is eny nasya shay bs madry shnu,” I told Mit3eb after we were seated on the airplane.


“La mu nasya shay enshallah,” he said.
Kina ga3deen bil karasy elly yam el direesha  o Lamees o Laila yamna ga3deen, lafat 3alay Lamees,


“7ataa ana ga3ed eyeeny hal shu3oor!” she said.


“Ooo 3ad al7een ewaswisoon,” Mit3eb said.


“Haha shfeek mitnarfiz?” I asked. He was shaking his legs nervously.


“Mafeeny shay,” he said looking straight ahead.


Finally, the plane started moving and it was just about to take off. Mit3eb grabbed his seat with both hands and squeezed his eyes shut.


I looked at him in confusion, laykoon ekhaf min el 6ayara :o


I slowly slid my hand into his. With his eyes still closed, he squeezed my hand just as the plane started taking off.


ESHAAWIIIIIIGG!!!!!!! Ekhaaaaf!!! He squeezed my hand way too tight.


“A7 Mit3eb ga3ed et3awernyy,” I whispered.


He loosened his grip.


I slowly patted his shoulder, “Shfeek?”


“Mafeeny shay,” he said, finally opening his eyes.


“Tkhaaf?” I asked with a smile tugging on my lips.


“Laa!! Shaku akhaf!!” he denied.


“Hahaha okk,” I said, 6ab3an mara7 yi3tirif enna ykhaf.


Guys and their testosterone.


He narrowed his eyes at me. I grinned back at him. He smiled.


It’s amazing how you can get attached to a person so quickly. They become everything to you, a part of you; its like when they’re hurting you can feel it too.


I tightened my grip on his hand and in the corner of my eye I can see his smile grow a little wider.




Lulu’s POV:



“Okkkkk kanyyy 2 minutes o o9aal latzifeeeen!!!!” I shouted into the phone.


“9arliiich sa3a tgooleen 2 minutes o o9aal yalla ma9araat!!” Dalal said.


“Yalla 6l3aay barraa mo tizr3eeeny,” I said before I hung up.
Ana o Dalal binroo7 el jam3eya nishtryy bal3a lana binsawy sleepover.  9ij enna a3marna 23-24 bs el sleepover elshay elwa7eed elly 3umerna mara7 nikbar 3alaih ana o Dalol o Nouro. Awnaas shay!!


O 6ab3an a7la shay bil sleepover uhwa el akil..


“Halaaaw 3ainyy,” Dalal said as she got into the car.


“Hala bil hailigya halaa,” I said.


“Bagoolich shaay 3adyy tid3meen min el wanasaa!!!! Khalas khalaas many gayla,” she said.
3ady athba7ha?


“Taraa anazliichhh wallaa yala ta7aachay goolay!!” I said. 6faarty a7ad egooly bagolch shay b3dain ehawin.


“HAHAHA 7ady raa7 ath7aak wana agoolich elsalfaa,” she said.


“Dalool khalseeny laykoon ma3indich salfaa o bitmalqeen fog rasy?” I said.


“Laa walla qaweyya el salfa,” she said.


“YALLAAA GOLAAYY,” I shouted.


“Okkk, ams bilaail yalyy Mohamad ukhoyy o galyy enna umm..” she broke off.


“SHGALICH YANANTEENYY!!” I said.


“7amood galy enna ma agolich bs 6ab3an ana magdaar walla magdar akhish’ha,” she said.


“Ok shnu gal?” I asked through gritted teeth.


“Saad sa2aal 7amood 3anich.. ga3ed egool ena mnu hathy wayed ashofha 3abala ana,” she said with a giggle.


“CHATHABAAA??? Shnuu gal ba3aaad??” I asked with a grin.


“O ga3ad esa2el enna shismich o madry shnu o wain tshtaghlain b3dain 7amod gala ena bas ma9akht’haa,” she said.


“Ga3da echaathbeen? Walla maytha7ik walla,” I said.


“Wallaaah el 3atheem mo ga3da achatheb o rab el ka3ba!!” she swore.


“HAHA WANASAAA,” I squealed.


“Etshaawgeen!! 3ad 7amod yimda7aa 3ala goolta rajul wal rejal qaleeel bad3eeelikum enna titzawijoon,” she said.


“Haha yeezach allah khaair bs wayed dashaytay bil 3ameeq,” I said suddenly freaking out.


“Haw ay 3ameeq, ba3ad mafeeha shay rifeejty o aby afraa7 feech,” she said.


“3ishtaaaw, ma3araftch wintay btfr7een feeny,” I said.


“Min9iijy bad3eelikum 7adkum tlogoon 3ala ba3aath,” she said.
3ugub ma sharaaina el aghraaath o 7isna shwayy radaina bait Dalol. 6ab3aan shareen akil 7ag qarya kamlaa 9ij mantahayaat eb jam3eya ana o s7aila.


I parked the car and we got out.


“Magdar asheeel lichyas ma3aach lana basheel jan6ity o my laptop,” I said.


“La walla basheel hal gash broo7y?” she asked.


“Golay 7ag Laty (her nanny) tsa3dech,” I said.


“Laa Lulu shda3waa ka ana asheel thalath chyaas o entay sheelay hal athnain khfaaf, maly khilg sina 3ala ma anadeeha,” she said.


“Waay ok!” I said as I grabbed the remaining two bags.


I was carrying a huge tote, a heavy laptop and two heavy bags and my mobile decides to fall. :)


“La7thaaa Dalol yeebay mobily plsss magdar achandes,” I said.


“Wala anaa,” she said as she stared at my phone.


“T7reeen,” I said.


“M7amaaad,” I heard Dalal shout.


Five seconds later, “Esalam Lulu shlonich?” Mohamad asked.


“Bkhair el7imdlaa,” I said struggling to hold the bags.


“3anich 3anich,” he said extending his arm to take the bags.


“La 3ady,” I said 7ady chathaba o mista7yaa.


“Al7een ana mnaadetik 3ashan etsa3ednyy,” Dalal said handing her brother her bags and took my bags and they continued walking towards the door.


I bent down to take my mobile.


Laaaaa enkasraaat el shaashaa!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hathyy thany marraa tinkisiiiiir :’)


I stood there staring at my phone hoping it would somehow fix itself when I heard a cough. I quickly turned around to see Saad.


He looked at me long and hard, it felt like he was looking into my soul. And the fool that I am, I stared back.


I wanted to turn but its like someone was holding my face in place refusing for it to move.


After a few minutes of this staring game, he smiled.


My heart fluttered with excitement.


Today is beautiful.


The past week was beautiful.


I have experienced a different kind of happiness.. the happiness of seeing his face.


Am I in love? I’m not sure.


But every time he crosses my mind I grin.


Every time I see his face my heart sings.


Every time I hear his name its like melody in my ears.


And when he smiles? He takes me to another planet.


How I fell head over heels for him? I don’t know!


It’s like overnight my heart decided it wants to torture me with feelings I never experienced.


And you know what’s even more exciting?


I think, I think he might feel it too.


***I hope you enjoyed, o tara I'm going back to my break lana makhalst midterms :$ i will post whenever I'm free, thank you for understanding;** 
BTW this is my twitter account for post updates @Maggiesblog_






7 comments:

  1. thaaaaankyooou walaaa 3al post... aham shy derasteeech sheday 7ailich Oo yeebay nateeja 6aybaa Oo 7ilwa mithlich :*
    el post 7adda eyaaanin. Nahla wa3alaya 7adhaaaa kserat kha6ri bs mithil ma ygoloon kel 6rag eb ta3looma :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post just like you...sheday 7ailech bs 3ad mu t6wleen 3laina ;*

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZINGGGG!!! LOVED IT!!!!
    GALBIIIIIIIIIi����
    LOVE YOU!!
    Good luck on your exams:*

    ReplyDelete
  4. We need the next post eb asraa3 wagt jad alklmat ma tou9af elqe9a shlon 3ajeba♡♡ btw good luck;**

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dalaal t'6a7ik =)) amaa nahlaa T E S T A H E L!!!!!!!!! Ma7ad galaha wallah :) ya3ni shno maa tfham ?? T8ITH!! Amaaaa met3ib 5ayf men 6ayaraaa cuuute=)) w noura 6ayba w ray7a 3end e5t'ha 3ogob eli saweta Keeep it up guurrll love yaah!! -Cookie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some great thoughts, and I'll certainly take it onboard with my writing. I can't help but think you should take a look at a film called 'Freedom Deep' when talking about 'Book of Eli'. The Denzel film shares a staggering amount of similarities to this independent Australian film, particularly the main characters and themes. Hell, even a lot of the shots and scenes are familiar! Keep up the good work, this blog is worth its weight in gold!
    Accounts Software For Small Business
    papers-for-sale

    ReplyDelete