Friday, April 12, 2013

Mit3eb ElGalb 18


---This post is dedicated to FBA (FATTMBA) lanhaa tshaweg o taby titfalsaf jedam rabe3ha LOL ;**

Enjoy..
-----
I sat in the car and closed the door behind me. I watched as Mit3eb aggressively got in the driver’s seat and started the car.

My legs were still shaking and my heart was throbbing.

A million thoughts ran through my brain.. lo yayeen rabe3 el walad o 6ageen Mit3eb, lo kan 3indhum sacheena, lo lo lo

Just the thought of them hurting Mit3eb gave a mini heart attack.

“Ta3awart?” I asked.

“La,” he said.

“A-asfa..” I said. For some reason I felt like it was all my fault.

“Laish tit2asifain?” he asked.

“Madryy, ya3ny kila miny tihawashtaw,” I said.

“La entay malich shighil uho elly mo mtraby,” Mit3eb almost spat at the end of this sentence. 
“Bas laykoon sawalich shay?”

“La masawa shay,” I said.

“Ba6 chabdy yakhy!!” Mit3eb said while smacking the steering wheel.

“Khalas ensaa mayistahel et3awer galbik 3ashana,” I said.

We stayed quiet the whole drive home.

We arrived at the house and tiptoed to our apartment, Mit3eb opened the door for me and followed me in.

He took off his ghitra and threw himself on the couch. I looked at him and noticed a huge blue bruise on his cheek.

“Shnu hathaa?” I asked pointing at his cheek.

“6agga,” he said, flexing his jaw. “T9adgeen tawny bedait a7is feeha.”

I went to the kitchen and grabbed an ice pack. I carefully placed it on his cheek so I wouldn’t hurt him.

Sakar 3yoona o 3afas wayha ana khtara3t o shilt el ice pack

“3awartik??” I asked.

“La bs wayed barda,” he said.

“Haha esimha ice pack ya3ny shrayik?” I said.

He just looked at me and smiled.

I returned my hand on his cheek still holding the ice pack.

He placed his hand on top of mine and slowly pulled it away.

"Bas, rasy gam e3awerny," he said.

"Salamtik, tabeeny ayeblik panadol?" I asked.

"E walla ma3alaich amer," he said.

I went to get him the panadol from our room and a cup of water from the kitchen.

"Tefathal," I said.

"Mashkoora," he said after he gulped in the water.

I turned on the TV to find Titanic, the movie, playing.

Allaahhh 7ady a7ibaa bs 7asafaa bekhali9!

I sat down and started watching while Mit3eb went to the bedroom. After a while, he returned and laid down next to me.

He placed his head on my lap "shnu hatha?"

"Titanic," I said as I started massaging his head.

"Waiii3 qatheeth el filim," he said.

"Bil3aaaks e3awer elgaalb!!" I said.

"Kila kharaabee6 wentaw m9adgeen," he said.

Kanaw 7a6een el scene elly elship d3amat eliceberg o 9ar loya.

7ail endimaajt o 3yoony bedat tghorig.

It’s like in a moment, everyone's lives changed. All the dreams and hopes they had saved for tomorrow quickly fell apart. Its like death was staring at them in the eyes.

I started crying and dabbing the tissue at my eye. Akthaar shaay 3awaar gaalby bil mawthoo3 lama Rose galat enna I don’t know anything about Jack I don’t even have a picture of him, he's just a memory. :'(

I felt someone’s gaze burning into my skull. I turned around to find Mit3eb looking at me in confusion.

I quickly turned away and covered my face.

"Mafhaam shlon tabchoon 3ala filim," he said.

For some reason that made me cry even more.

"Hahaha min9ijich? Khala9 hatha eltalvizion o sakarna basich drama," he said turning off the TV.

"O b3dain entay may9eer kil digeega tabcheen ya3ny matadreen enny magdaar ashofiich wentay tabcheen?" he asked.

“Sorrryy,” I said with a smile.

“Lo giltlik enny akhaaby far7yy eb mabsimik, ebth7keen?” he said.
I grinned.

“Eee chthy a7saan min el bachyy,” he said with a smile.


.


Lulu’s POV:


The days passed by and all I think about is him.

I don’t know his name, his age, or anything about him. All I know is that I can’t get him out of my mind.

I never knew that a person could have this much power over me. I know its just a crush, but ughhhh its so annoying!!!

I started making up scenarios in my head of what we might talk about if we ever bumped into each other again, is this even normal?

My phone’s ringtone interrupted my train of thoughts..

“Alooo,” I said.

“Maraa7 t9adgeeen,” Dalal said.

“Shnu sh9ar?” I said.

“Elyom wa7da dagat 3ala umy taby takh6bny 7ag wildha--“


“7ilfaaay?? Betwafqeeen?” I said faj2a shta6ait.

“Titwaqi3aain mnu?!” she asked.

“Shdaraaaanyy, golaay khalseeny,” I said.

“Hatha rifeej ukhooy elly galich be6ali3lich sayarta 3ashan tasfi6een,” she said.

I froze.

Ok, I know I just started having feelings for him like two days ago, but as soon as I heard I felt a heavy load land on my heart.

“Alooo,” I heard Dalal say.

“M-ma3aach,” I stuttered.

My heartbeats picked up. Abaih Lulu get over yourself laish ga3ed e9eer feny chthy?!!

“ZA3ALTAAAY???” Dalal shouted into the phone.

“Haaaw laa shaku?” I wanted to sound casual.

“Abaaaih makint adryy enich t7beena lai hal darajaa magiltay!!!” she said. Its true, I didn’t talk 
to Dalal and Noura about him lana adryy besawon salfaa.

“Ma a7iba shaakuu,” I denied.

“Etgi9eeen 3alaay??? Lwailo ana khabzitiiiich e3tarfaay!!” she said.

“Shnu elly e3tarfaay? Khanrid 7ag mi7war 7adeethnaa, btwafqeen wela laa?” I asked.

“Laaa 6ab3aan maraa7 awafeq tadreen laish???” she asked.

I think I felt my heart breathe a sigh of relief.

“Laaishh?” I asked.

“Lanaa uma madagaat o mayabyy yakh6ibha a9laan o sawaina hal filim lana nabeech 
ti3tarfaain ennich t7beena,” Noura suddenly said.

“Abaaaaih entaay ma3aana 3al khaa6?” I asked.

“Shrayeech ya3nyy?? Dalal bitqaled 9ooty mathalan?” Noura asked.

“Ma9aadegkuum!!!!” I said.

“Shda3waa Lulu etha you have a crush on him goleelina tara agdaar a6ali3lich wayed 
ma3lomat 3anna,” I can almost see Dalal winking on the other end of the phone.

“Waaay bye byeee entaw matin3a6ooon wayh!!” I said before I hung up.

I wasn’t the type of girl who had crushes on guys because I knew that nothing is ever going to happen between us. Ya3ny 7abaita ok o ba3daain? A3awer galby 3al fathy?

Bs Noura o Dalal kanaw 3aksyy bithaab6 3adyy kilyoom m6al3eelihum wa7ed :)

Bs makanaw esawoon shay 6ab3aan, kila min b3eeed laih b3eed. Fa al7een uhma qasseb yaboon ylaazgoony eb hathaa..

My phone vibrated indicating that I received a whatsapp notification.

“Esma Saad AlX, yishtighil ma3a Saud ukhoy eb sharikat XXXX.” – Dalal

“Oh, and he’s 27 years old.” – Dalal

 A7iiib shloon rifeejatyy yifhmooonyyy..

“O ta3alayy baitna al7een Nouro btyee o he might be here ;)” – Dalal

Umm..

Mara7 agool laa :D

I quickly changed and hit the road 7ata nesait la agool 7ag umyy..

It was almost 7:40 lama wesaalt bait’hum o kan aku parking. I parked and got out of the car, 
still no sign of him.

Makint yayba jan6a bs booky o mobily, meshaait laih el baab wela faj2a yarkithoon jedamy ga6witaain. Na6aait min el khar3aa o 7athaaft booky o mobily o gha6aait wayhy.

I hateeeee cats o faj2aa hathaila bkil burrod yarkithon jidamy zain mad3imoony ifff enarfizoon!!!:@ As I bent down to pick up my wallet and phone I heard someone chuckle.

I lifted my head up to see Saad with a cigarette in one hand.

Tanaa7t ..

7asaait enna mo 9ij ely ga3da ashoofa..

You know when you dream of meeting someone and then see them in real life? How your heartbeats spell out the words that you’re too afraid to say. How you don’t want to blink fearing that they might disappear?

7asait enny ma9akht’ha fa lafait wayhy o bsr3aa dashaait el bait.


***I KNOW ITS SHORT BS IM REALLY BUSY KHASATAN ENA MIDTERMS ARE COMING UP. FA HATHA AKHER POST BANAZLA B3DAIN BAKHITH BREAK LAMA AKHALIS MIDTERMS SORRY O THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING;** 

9 comments:

  1. LOVED IT! too short eli ma amdani bs I loved it! when will you finish your midterms?
    WE WILL MISS YOU mu8daman...
    Love you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eyaaannen elpost methlech♡♡ sheday 7ailech ou good luck eb your midterms ou take all the time you need, we'll be waiting for yoou:***
    -D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVEEEEEEEEE YOUUUR BLOG JADDDD! AH-MA-ZING! 3ajeebbbb nafsich;* keeeppp it up prettyyyy - sm

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVEEE YOUUURRR BLOGG JAAAD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck and cant wait for the next post :D really nice !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. waaaaaay thank youuuu 3al dedicationnnnn a7ibich <3 walla im smiling to me laptop like a maniac :D hehehe�� anyway next post nabi mit3ib yzf lucyyyy niahahahahah:P adree ga3deen tgooloon sh'hal5bla XD elmohem ena tell us mta next post�� w good luck fe ur midterms yalra2i3a��

    -FBA (FATTMABA)��

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg you're back! I didnt know you started this story! You're such a genius, keep it up and you better write a book some day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey :( i miss mit3eb and nouraa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Al last Posts yshwgon !! Atwq3 saad w lulu might get married at the end ;p
    Post soon beautiful ♥
    W sorry for not commenting 9arly chum youm Ma Adsh ;p Good luck bl midterms

    ReplyDelete