Sunday, April 7, 2013

Mit3eb ElGalb 16


Noura’s POV:


Haw shfeee Mit3eb bismila!! Allaah y3eeeny al7een benafis 3alay 6ool elyoom :’(


I decided not to think about Mit3eb and focus on the work I had to get done.


After a couple of minutes my mother called..


“Hala yumaa,” I said.


“Hala feech shloonich?” she asked.


“Bkhair el7imdla entay shakhbarich?” I asked.


“Wallaa tamam, shloon Mit3eb o khaltich Sharifa?” she asked.


“Kilhum eb khair el7imdla,” I said.


“Agoolich elyoom ta3alay entay o Mit3eb taghadaw 3endyy!” she said.


“Tamreeen amer, shnu nawyaa tsaaween??” I asked suddenly craving machboos la7am.


“Kaifich goleeely shnu mishtahyaa?” she asked.


“Hmm sawaaw machboos la7aam o ummm yereesh o hmmm sala6at el nachoz elly a7ibhaa!!! O el stuffed mushroom elly sawaitoo thak elyoom Mit3eb e7iba,” I said, drooling.


“7abeebty entay mitrayga?? Shaklich yo3ana,” my mother said, laughing.


“Hahaha laaa walla mo maklaa shay bakhaly mukan 7ag el ghada,” I said.


“Yallaa khoosh na6reenkum,” she said before she hung up.


I decided to call Mit3eb and tell him about lunch, enshallahhh mo m3a9ib!


“Aloo,” I said.


“Hala Noura,” he said.


Very formal. Not a good sign.


“Hala feek, agoolik elyoom umy 3azmatna 3al ghada,” I said.


“Tawich tgoleen?” he asked.


“3ad tawny sadita minha,” I said.


“Ok enshallahh,” he said before he hung up.


Lunch might be good idea to bring Mit3eb back to his good mood.


.



“Ha wain Mit3eb?” my mother asked.


“Yay bil6reeej, ana baroo7 abadel,” I said.


I needed to get into something more comfortable. I walked into my room and looked around. I really miss this place!!!


I went to my closet and pulled out a floral flowy dress, I wrapped my hair into a high bun and went downstairs.


I found Mit3eb and my mother already sitting on the table.


“Esalamu 3alaikum,” I said as I walked.


“Wa3alaikum esalam,” they said in unison.


“Noura naday ekhtich,” my mother said.


“Kany,” Nahla said walking in behind me.


“Hala Nahla shlonich?” Mit3eb asked.


“Bkhair el7imdla enta shlonik?” she asked.


“Tamaam,” he said.


My mother started talking to Mit3eb about random topics. On the other hand, Nahla and I shared angry stares.


I was angry with her for being so stubborn and she’s angry with me because God knows why.


“Eee walla madry sh9ar 3alaiha, Noura tgdreen takhtheen ejazaa?” Mit3eb asked me 
regarding the Paris trip.


“Umm ee agdar bs sboo3,” I said.


“Eee zaain khalas laih radaina a7jiz enshallah,” Mit3eb said.


“Eee roo7ay bawa9eech 3ala cham shaghla,” my mother said.


“Yumaaa Mit3eb besafer ekhtaa ana laish matsafroony??” Nahla asked.


“Ta3alaay ma3ana,” Mit3eb offered.


“Laa khalhaa ga3da ma3ay may9eer tkhaleeny broo7y eb hal bait,” my mother said.


“7ayaach 3amityy,” Mit3eb said. Lol a7isa tiwahag.


“Laa entaa wad murtik o khawatik o stansaaaw,” my mother said.


“Yumaaa khanrooo7,” Nahla said.


Way etfashel!!


“La entaw btro7oon London eb shahar 9!” I said.


“3ady nroo7 London o Paris shfeeeha ya3ny?” she snapped.


Ebtin6aaag!!!


“7alaaaw?” I asked.


“Waay etha Mit3eb rathy laish entay matirthaain?” she asked.


Ma9adeg enna we’re having this conversation jedam Mit3eb :)


“Haw Nahla shfeech?” my mother asked.


“Nouraa 9ayra 3ala aftaah el asbab etzifnyy o kilshay asawy 3endaha ena ghalaa6!!” Nahla erupted.


I can feel Mit3eb move nervously in his seat. I know this is making him uncomfortable bs magdaar askit adryy enha ga3da titkalaam 3an Nasser!!!


“Aftaaah el asbaaab??? 3abaalich elly sawaitee shay tafih?” I asked.


“Eeee entay matadreen shkither that person means to me! Walla lo gayla 7ag umy chan fhamat akthar minich!” she said.


“Haw entaw shfeeekum?” my mother asked.


“Yuma bagoolich shaay o goleely etha elly sawaita ghala6 wela laa ok?,” Nahla asked.


MAYNOOOONAAA!!!


YANAAAAT HAL BINT YANAAAT!!!


Btgoool 7ag umyy 3an Nasser… la o jedam Mit3eb ba3aad???


Yallaaaah sitriik!


“Nahlaaa ba3daaaain!!!” I said through gritted teeth.


“La laaa khanshooof mnu el ghal6aan,” she challenged.


BATHBAAA7HAA!!!


“Khal9eeny golay sh3indich,” my mother said obviously loosing her temper.


My heart started thudding in my chest. Wedy agool 7ag Mit3eb goom wedy asawy mute wedyy el arth tinshag o tiblaa3 Nahla!!!!:)


“Yuma fee mushkilaa etha athnaaina y7boon ba3aath o ekalmoon ba3ath o naweeen yitzawijoon 3an qareeb?” she asked.


I smacked my forehead with my hand in disappointment. Mit3eb and my mother widened their eyes.


My mother dropped her fork on the table and stared at Nahla in rage.


“Uhh ana asta2thin,” Mit3eb said as he quickly left the room.


“ENTAAAY MAYNOOONAA???!!!” I shouted at Nahla.


Et7iiiiiirrrrrr et7iiiiir!!!! Ehya minzimaan 3aneeda eb shakil mo 6abee3yy bs  ma tiwaqa3t hal shaay minha!!!! Enshalla mo 3aneeda ledarajat el ghabaa2


“Nahla entay tkalmeen wa7id?” my mother asked, out of breath.


Nahla just nodded, hopefully realizing that what she did is one stupid mistake.


“Ana marabaaitich 3ala hal kharaabeee6!!! Entaay laissh chthyy bas t7reeeenyy?” my mother asked as her eyes teared up.


“Yumaa walla mo kharabee6,” Nahla said before she burst into tears.


“ELLA KHARABEE6 O NI9!! MAFAKRTAY EB AHALICH MAFAKRTAY EB UBOOCH ALLAH YER7IMA? MAFAKRTAY FEEENY GABEL LA TNAZLEEN NAFSICH LAIH HAL MUSTAWAA!!!” my mother shouted.


“Welaaa 3abalich enna eldinya saybaa la 7aseeb wala raqeeeb?? Ana kint wathqa feech o makhaalait shay eb kha6rich laish taksreen feeny chthyy o tshawheen sum3itich o sum3at el 3ayla!! Matadreen hatha bacher yimkin yifthi7ich jidam allah o khalga,” my mother continued.


“Entaaw laisssh mo fahmeeeeny? Walla elly bainaaa mo li3eb e7na 9iij en7ib ba3ath,” Nahla said between her sobs.


“O lich 3ain trideeen ba3ad?? Gomay thilfay darich maby ashoof rig3at wayhich, GOMAY!!” my mother ordered.


Nahla gave me a nasty look and stormed out of the room.


“O entay min meta tadreen?” my mother asked, her eyes red from the tears.


Uh-oh..


“E7m, min sboo3 taghreeban,” I whispered.


“O LAISH MATA7ACHAIN??” she asked.


“Yuma ana kalamt’haa o ni9a7t’haa bs ehya mu rathya tismaa3!!” I said.


“La wallaa?? O 3abalich ebtisma3 kalamich? Yaraaby 7aratny 7aratny!!!! Laa o elly e7ir ezyada enha maligat tgool hal kalam ella jedam Mit3eb,” my mother said.


“Yumaa ana shagoool? Miftashla akthaaar minnich!! Walla madry shbeegol al7een akeed 6i7t min 3aina!” I said.


“La la ma3alaich akeed eb yitfaham elmawthoo3,” she said. “Ana baroo7 akhith mobilha o el laptop malha.”


Walla ebtajli6nyy hal bint, kila t3aanid o akher shay e6ee7 eb mushkila!


Yaraab et3ady hal salfa 3ala khair o et3eeen umy 3alaiha!!


Aby arid baity bs walla madry shagool 7ag Mit3eb!!!


6ool el6reej ga3adt ad3y enna Mit3eb maysawy salfa!!


I walked in my apartment and looked around for him but he was nowhere to be found.


Ugh the apartment was a mess, and I really don’t have the energy to clean it!


I called Lucy to ask for her help.


“Lucy please clean the living room,” I said.


She muttered something under her breath.


“What?” I asked.


“Ana mo kadma mal entaa!! Ana wayed aku shugul ta7at,” she complained.



“Haw Lucy only clean the living room!!!!” I said. Wallaa mo wagtichh!!


“Mafee time ana etha maku khalas shugul ta7at mama 9arikh,” she shouted.


Etnaaarfiz hathy ba3aaad!!


“Shnu aku shighil ta7at? Madam galat saway 9ala,” I said.


“Enta maku fahaaam ana ygool fee wayed shugil ta7aat,” she shouted.


Anger started building up in my chest.


Mit3eb entered the apartment, “Sh’hal 9raakh?”


“Lucy mo rathya tnathif el9alaaa!!” I said.


“Laish Lucy?” he asked.


“Ana aku shigil ta7at ana ykhales b3dain sawy 9ala natheef,” she said before she walked out of the apartment.


I sat down on the chair and exhaled loudly. Madry shsalfat’ha hathy!!!


I was so annoyed with everything! T3arfoon elshu3ur elly lama tkonoon 7ail mitnarfzeen elly widkum t9arkhooon aw tsawoon ay shay bs kil elly e9eer enkum tabchoon? Bethab6 hathy 7alty!




Mit3eb’s POV:



Faj2aa gamaat tabchyy..


“Noura khalaas galatlich bitnathifha 3ugub matkhalis shighilha,” I said.


“Matiskeufhoief kajshiw….” Noura mumbled.


“Walla mafahmt shay, Noura tukfain hadaay,” I said.


Khara3tny ga3da tarjiif o tabchy eb 9oot 3alyy


Mesakt eedha o sa7abt’ha 3ashaan toogaf


“Matismaa3 kalamy *sniff* kila t9arikh 3alaaay t7iiir,” she said with a shaky voice.


I held her chin and pulled it up, “a7een min9ijich ga3da tabcheen 3ashanha? Al7een awareech feeha bs entay lat’thaygeeen khilgich.”


She covered her face with her hands and continued shaking.


Garabt yamha o lamait’haa abeeha twagiiif el rajfaaa


“Smilaaa 3alaich,” I whispered.


I felt her tighten her grip on my shirt and continue to cry.


“Khalaa9 Noura walla ga3da tga63eeen galby,” I said.


Ana awareeeha Lucyiooo!!


“Al7een bitwa9kheeen bloozty bt9eer kilha dmooo3 waiii3,” I joked.


I hugged her tighter, “tara afqi9iiich etha ma wagaftaay bachyy, yalla 3aad.”


“Yaal daloooo3a laykooon banatna byitdali3oon mithlech o 3ala ay shay yabchooon?”


She took a step back and wiped her tears with the back of her hand.


I held her hands with one hand and reached out to wipe her tears with the other hand.


“El7ilwaaa laish mataaby tith7aaakly???”


3a6atny nathra wihya mbawzaa


“Wildinya tith7aak fee 3yoony lama ashoofik tith7aaakyy,”


ebtasmat shwayy..


“3adiiil 3adiiil tebasaam wilfaraa7 khala yejeena,”


akheeeraaan ebtasmaaat


“Wenta rawthaa min 7alahaaa ka7ilaat 3ainy el f9oool,”


hahaha esta7aaat


“Eeee mdaliliich ana elyooom sh3alaichh,” I said.


“Hehe matga9er,” she said.


Ga3adt a6ali3haa, a7miiid raby elly 3a6any Noura o 3asa allah maya7rimny minha.








32 comments:

  1. LOVEEED IT WALLAH!!! THANK YOU FOR THE POST AND KEEP ON THE GOOD WORK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this post is toooooo cuteee!! yshawgooon <3 keep on doing what you do best ;) waiting for the next one xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutnesss overloaaad ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. CAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTT ❤.❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMBAIH CUTENESS 7AIL 7AIL ESHAWGOOOOON AQWA NOU3❤ meta next post :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. ur blog is so addictinng! ♥.♥ tikfa post :'(

    ReplyDelete
  7. AMBAA ESHWGOOOOON!!!!! waiting for the nextt post♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. waaaaaaaay cuuuuuuuteeee wayed cute mit3eb ma3ana felbedaya i used to hate him yhbbbbl ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥a7ibaaaaa

    -FBA

    ReplyDelete
  9. awwwwww that's so cuteeeeeee!!! I loved the post I really did enjoy it! but the nahla part I really didn't like her stupidity makes me angry haha jabt almshkla le nfs'ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thaaank youuu im glad you did!!! eeee 7aail ghabeyaa"::::

      Delete
  10. Ambeeeh yshaweeg yshawweeg yshaawweeeeggg:'( w halnahlaa elkhblaa ma esta7aat ttkalam jdamaa ambeeeh tfasheeel allah yfashlhaaaa:s

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nahlaaaaa t7errrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!! Waaaaaay cuuuuteee cuuutteee cuuutteeee 7aaaail nooura ou mit3eb♡♡♡♡ amazing post loved it!!
    -D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. uff uff!!!
      7aaail cutee loool!!
      thaaank youuu;**

      Delete
  12. YOUUU ANDDD YOUUUUUR COUSIN ARE AMAZINGGGGG!!!!!! Speechlessss!! Allah yarzegnaaa:: - Dalaljassem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ENTAYY ELLY AMAZINGG WALLAAA!!!! loool ameeeen :D

      Delete
  13. LOVED LOVED LOVED THE POST!!!! THEY'RE TOO CUTE BS MARAT MIT3EB INARFEZ! LAISH CAPS MADRY BS AAAAHHH BA9EE7! TOOO CUUUUTTTEE :""")♡♡! Please post soon ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOOL IM GLAAAD YOU LIKEE ITTT!!!!!
      i postedd;**

      Delete
  14. I LOOOOOOVE your story, your blog and YOU ♡♡♡
    a7laaaa blog bel denyaaaa kelahaa wallaaa 7adeeeech 3ajeeeba. you're TALENTED mashallaaa
    Oo hal mit3eb ta3abni weya mafahmt shakh9eeta kel shway ghair walla all y3een Noura bs ham marrat eshawiiiiig :p
    THAAAAAAAANNNNNKKKKYYYOOOOUUU 3al post Oo 3ala waktech eli ta36eena eyaah Oo 3ala kil johodich ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THAAANKKK YOUUU LOVEEE WALLAA IT MEANS ALOT TO ME!!!!
      hahahaa ee uhwa 7anoon bs may3arf e3aber::: 7abeeebtyy tistaahlooon wallaahhh;****

      Delete
  15. Amazing as usual. Yallah we're waiting for more of your creativity, THIISS POST IS BEYOND AMAZING!!!!!! Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! PLEASE POST SOON & Mit3eb is the cutest when he tries to comfort Noura ♥ Day by day I'm falling more in love with this amazing story of yours. Lots of love from the UAE.

    -SJZ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 7ABEEEBTYYY YA 7AYYAAALLAAH AHAL UAE WALLAAH♡♡♡
      iim glaaad you likee it!!! eeee 7aaaail eshaawig!!!
      thaank youu for making my day love;**

      Delete
  16. LOOOOL NAHLA IS SUCH AN IDIOT!!! hahahaha I want to punch her in the face
    loved mit3ebs cuteness
    -anon k-

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello everyone, really dreams do come through, i no longer have to apply for loans and worry over my bad credit scores, i got my blank ATM card after so many trails all thanks to Mr George, if you are thinking if its actually real the answer is YES. Mr George is very good at his job i applied for the card and got it shipped to my country 5 days later and i have been using the card for two months its totally untraceable, my life has transformed from paring an apartment in the slums to purchasing an executive condo with luxury furniture's and now my children can now attend quality schools, Mr George is an angel sent from God to the poor and needy. i am writing this with tears of joy as Mr George has removed my family from the life of want to the life of satisfaction. you can contact him through this email: blankatm402@gmail.com
    BEST WISHES

    ReplyDelete