Sunday, March 18, 2012

Suddenly everything changes 29


***NOOR:


She continued talking .. and I did not like what she said!!

Me: *GASP* AY SHAY!!!

Um m7amad: ee 7abeebty ana gaylatlich lazim yakil el cupcakes kilhum 3ashan yabdy maf3ol esi7ir!

Me: waaay!! Al7een shasawy! Ana bilyallah khalaita yakil wa7da!

Um m7amad: lazim tilgain 6areeqa o lazim tkoneen ma3a wihwa yakilhum kilihum!

Me: huff ok mashkora!

We hung up..

That was bad.. and hard!

Ifff I got my hopes up over nothing!

 Now what if he gets married to that s7aila before I get him to eat the cupcakes!

I need to act fast!

Mako ella asawy more cupcakes o adiza 7ag aziz o awa9y sara 3alaihum!



***GHALA:


Today is Thursday October 13..

It’s been a week since what happened in the shalaih.

It’s been a week since I turned into the lifeless person that I am now.

And when I am in my room I feel..

Weak

Lonely

Scared..

And when people offer to help me I always push them away..

The first few days my phone hasn’t stopped ringing, but know its like everyone forgot about me.

And I don’t really blame them..

I’ve been hiding out in my room for a whole week, away from anything that talks..

I avoided all types of conversations.. except with my parents who traveled the night after we got back 
from the shalaih..

They still don’t know that there’s a big chance that the milcha will be off!

I don’t even know the answer to that..

People are curious as to why I’m acting that way..
People may say I’m exaggerating when I blocked the whole world out of my life..

But I don’t think so!

All I’m thinking about is why I still haven’t heard a word from aziz..

Its hard being rejected from the person that you were going to spend the rest of your life with..

Its hard knowing that he will never look at me the same.. he doesn’t even want to look at me!

It was obvious because he was the only one I called a million times and never answered..

And ignored all my texts..

But I think his answer is very clear, he doesn’t want anything to do with me..

And even that thought didn’t make me cry..

It makes my heart ache every time it crosses my mind..

Its like someone pulled out my heart and started carving it with a knife..

It hurts so much, and I let the pain control me.. 

But its like my eyes were dry.. no amount of depression made me cry..

It made me lifeless.. like a zombie

I barely ate           

I barely talked

I barely did anything…

All I’m willing to do is pray for everything to get better..

Aziz left me stranded..

He let go of me without even hearing me out.

And I hated him for that..

But I still love him every time I remember the conversations we had..

The way he looked into my eyes..

The way he told me he loved me..

The way he held my hands and showered it with kisses..

Why?

Why would he do this to me?

And then I remember abdullah.

He might be the reason behind this ruined relationship..

Or he might be the one who saved me from it!

I still cant decide..

All I can say is that I feel safe whenever I hear his voice.

Yes, he has been visiting me this whole week.. but I never saw him

He only comes to my room and shouts over the closed door that he’s here if I needed anything..

And I stay quiet until I hear him walking away..

That’s when a smile crawls onto my lips for a second.. and then the pain erases it.

Ahhh, alright enough with abdullah and aziz..

There is something more important that I should say..

I have been receiving calls from an unknown number, everyday for the past week!

And all their texts consisted of “answer me I have something important I need to tell you” “ghala someone 
is trying to ruin your relationship! You need to answer me asap!”

Huh! I’m sure this is 6alal trying to mess with me again..

But hell no, I’m not going to let him this time!



***NOOR:


me: alooo sara

sara: hala

me: ft7ay el bab ana barra

sara: ok

I waited for sara to open the door… my plan has to work this time!

She opened the door and we headed to her room..

Sara: allaaah yayba cupcakes aby!!

I pulled the box away from her grip

Me: LA mo 7agich hatha!

Sara: haw 7ag mnu 3ayal?

Me: 7ag azozy

I love the fact that I can order her around, tell her anything I want, treat her like crap and she would still 
obey me, with a smile :D

Sara: ohh ok.. tabeeny awadehum dar aziz?

Me: laa.. ana abeech tyeben aziz darich.. and lock the door 3alaina o thilfay roo7ay ay mukan bs khaleena 
bro7na!

And like a brainless robot..

Sara: okkk

She left her room and I crossed my fingers.. aziz pleaseeee don’t ruin this for me!

I waited for them to come.. the minutes went by like hours..

Finally, I heard their voices so I hid behind the bed.

She came in with aziz..

Sara: la7tha azooz baro7 ayeeb may taby?

Aziz: la bsr3a bs khal9eeny mista3yil ana

He walked to the bed and sat down..

Sara left the room, closed the door and locked it. GOOD GIRL!

Aziz jumped off the bed: SARO YA 7MARA FIT7AY EL BAB! TARA QASAMAN BILLAH 
MAYTHA7IK!!

I got out from behind the bed..

Me: hii aziz..

He turned around and jumped when he saw me..

Aziz: a3otho billa entay shtsaweeeen hny!!!

Me: ana zayra ekhtik! Enta shaybik darha? Laykoon yeet lanik sima3t enna ana 3indaha

*pls say yes* *pls say yes*

Aziz: la7tha shnu? La walla mn9ijich 3abalich yay 3ashanich?

*hmm close enough*

Me: ee maybe.. gilt akeed shamait ree7at el cupcakes elly thigt’hum thak elyoom o yay taby 9aaa7??

I flashed him my sexiest smile..

He just looked at me..

Aziz: bala li3ib yahal o khal9eeny fit7ay el bab etha 3dnich mfta7 thany!

I looked at him.. my heart was beating fast!

Why doesn’t he want my cupcakes!!

Me: enzain shda3wa thoog’hum they’re red velvet cupcakes ma7ad ygdar eqawimhum!

Aziz sighed: maby cupcakes khalas 3ad fileeha!

I walked closer to him and sat on the bed a few inches away..

Me: aziz 3ashany just one cupcake..

 Took one out from the box and held it in front of his face.. I’m sure he couldn’t resist the smell!

He looked at the cupcake in my hand..

Aziz: hmm..



***AYSHA:


I always knew that my best friend noor can be a bitch sometimes..

But what she did is tooo low even for her!

I felt like I needed to do something..

Maskeena ghala..

Sara told me about her before noor came into the picture and ruined everything..

She seems like a really good person, she doesn’t deserve this!

I tried calling and texting her but she never answered!

Wallah madry shasawy!

And incase you were wondering how I got her number.. its easy

I called sara the other day..

Me: hala swair shlonich

Sara: bkhair and u ?

Me: tamam.. agoolich sm3ay aby raqam ghala pls

Sara: huh? Laish??

Me: babriklaha ba3ad laish! Fashla magdar adig 3ala ukhooch abarikla!

Adry enny kilish mala da3y abariklaha because I don’t know her personally and neither does she… but I 
needed an excuse to get her number!

Sara: hmm mala da3y tbarkeelaha they’re not getting married anymore!

Me: SHNU?? AYSHAAY!!!

Sara: la a7san..

Me: sara please goleely enich mu ga3da t2alfeen! Are you a 100% sure?? Ya3ny ukhoch yalich o galich 
its over eb kil 9ara7a!

Sara: umm .. la .. ya3ny it ----

Me: 3ayal khalas chub o 3a6eeny raqamha..

Sara: ifff shaklich bit7ineen laih bacher khalas al7een adiza eb bbm!

Aysha: ok :D

And that’s how you do it ;)

But still.. she needs to know about noor’s schemes!

I kept calling her over and over!

Until finally she picked it up..

Ghala shouted: 6ALAL BAS! STOP CALLING ME WALLAH ABALEGH ESHIR6A!

Me: uhmm.. umm mnu 6alal?

Ghala: huh.. mnu entay?

Me: ana aysha a friend of sara’s .. there are a couple of things that you need to know!



26 comments:

  1. Yalla one more post please (A)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7ail 7lw w 3ajeeb bas i like the magha6i3 illy ghala w abdulla are together w btw wayed mada3tay 7ayatey ;***

    **RFS**
    PS- mita you will post bacher willa illy 3igba ?

    very excited **luv yew**

    ReplyDelete
  3. **mada3tay>>> i mean bada3tay

    **RFS**

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAAHHH!! shelfayda bas yaa aysha;/ ghala mara7 tegdar tsawe shay!
    anyways..
    thankss, post soon;*.. ou allaahh ewafgech eb your exam<3
    `Ay

    ReplyDelete
  5. anony: heheh la 9a3ba enshallah ill try either tmrw or after tmrw;*

    RFS: loool ee maku wayed ghala and abdullah bas ba3awethkum next post enshallah ;) heheh thanks love;** enshallah ya bacher ya 3ugub bacher ba7awel!!

    'Ay: ahhh enshoof she9eeer:p i will enshallaah;* thaank youu ameen wewafig el jamee3 enshallah <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOOOOOOOOOOVE YOUR REPLIES EEH INSHALLA BAS TIW3DEENI INA YOU'LL POST FOR ABDULLAH AND GHALA ANYWAYS GOOD 1 I LOVE IT

    **RFS**
    w please next one longer w a7dath ma3a the best 2 !!!! ;pp
    ;'( - no 3i6al !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. please post bacher plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz allah y3afeech abey ashouf shino 9ar ma3a abdulla w ghala amout 3alaihum pretty please with a cherry on top

    (mais)

    ReplyDelete
  8. yalla y3afeeeeech post im addicted to these posts itha i did't see it for 1 whole day bamoooooooooooout
    7ayatey please post bacher
    ****AMS****

    ReplyDelete
  9. post bacher
    post bacher
    post bacher
    post bacher
    post bacher
    post bacher
    post bacher
    please post bacher allah y3afeech okai reply please w goolay itha 3adey bacher mithel hal 7aza

    ReplyDelete
  10. allah wanasa i llove the parts that abdulla and ghala are together they are so cuuuuuties and i loooooove them ( like they even exist )

    **love it **** post bacher please 7AYATEY
    **RMS**

    ReplyDelete
  11. bacher 3andii zwara at 5 3adii you try to post sooner ?

    **ghanima**

    ReplyDelete
  12. RFS: thaank youu love!! ee enshallah i promise;*** hehehe enshallah i will 3ashanich;))

    mais: enshallaah wallah ba7awel! i have exams o madry etha byamdeeny:((

    AMS: loool allaah laygooola enshallaah:o wallaah ba7awel tmrw enshallah!!

    anony: walllaaah I'm going to try:(( enshallah agdar bs ma2aw3idkum:(

    RFS: looool thaank youuu;** enshallah wallah ba7awel;***

    ReplyDelete
  13. Plz 2 posts ba3ad today!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ghanima: mu akeed i post bacher.. and if i did i will try to post it sooner;*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anony: LOOL laa qaweyaaa wallah magdaar:p

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love it post bacher imbacher l2ana ygooloon bacher 8bar w no skool so i want to read it please

    **unknown**

    ReplyDelete
  17. 2a3linaw bacher no skool so post post post !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!POST BACHER

    ReplyDelete
  18. naby post bacher naby post bacher
    yalla 3ad naby post bacher ulla y5aleech naby post bacher !!!!!!!!!!!!

    *unknown*

    ReplyDelete
  19. Unknown: thanks xx haw minu elly gaal :o?

    Anony: min wain ga3deen tyboon akhbarkum LOOOL etha mako enshallah i will post ;)

    unknown2: wallah ba7awel 3indy exaaaamsss!! :((

    ReplyDelete
  20. AMAZING post, enti 3ajeeeeeeeba

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anony: THAANKK YOU!!!<3 entaay el 3ajeeeba;**

    ReplyDelete
  22. U'll post ilyoum wila bacher ?? Lovich !! ; p

    ** RFS **

    ReplyDelete
  23. Shakla bacher Im super busy today:p love u too;*** (RFS)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Mitah ra7 itnazleen the next post bacher - morning afternoon night ?????

    ** unknown **

    ReplyDelete
  25. YOU ARE VERY TALENTED MASHALLA! walla your story is one of my favorites 7aiiiil 3jbtniii <3 keep the good work up;;*

    -H

    ReplyDelete