Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Fashion Finds

I stumbled upon this website called Moda Operandi. Its different from other fashion websites because it shows you the collection as soon as it hits the runway. It allows you to preorder any piece from the collection in your size, some of these pieces would never be available in stores. You just have to pay a 50 % deposit on whatever you want and as soon as your pieces are ready, the designer would send them to Moda Operandi and they'll deliver it to you.

I signed up on their mailing option, so they send me an email whenever a new trunkshow comes up.

Anyway, these are some of the jewelry/clothes I liked from different designers.

Jewelry:

Designer: Mawi, I loved almost the whole collection. These are just a few of what I liked:










Clothing: 


Designer: J. Mendel, 




Designer: Open Ceremony,




Designer: Antonio Berardi,























No comments:

Post a Comment