Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Twelve.

Hello people!! Im sorry im not replying to your comments bs walla they make my day a big thanks to each and everyone of you for your kind words, keep them coming hehe;***

Enjoyy xx

--------------------

A walk Down Memory Lane..12

"9ali7!! 9alii7 kalimnyyy please!!" I begged.

 

 

No answer.

 

 

"7abeebty khalas monya latabcheeen o ed3ay rabichh," my dad kept saying.

 

 

I sat next to 9ali7 and whispered in his ear, "9ali7 please goom, please don’t leave me. I love you and I neeed you 9ali7 pleasee."

 

 

The tears fell heavily down my cheeks. All my pain all my worries falling down like rain. Everything bad is happening because of me.

 

 

Omar came over to me and held me from my shoulders, "Monya elly ga3da tsaweena mayfeed 3ashany latbcheen o thikray allah."

 

 

"Bas ..bas aby ukhoyyy *sniff* maby ymoot eb sibityy mabyyy," I shouted.

 

 

I looked at my brother's lifeless body lying next to me with my heart screaming "Yaraaab tgawma bilsalamaa".

 

 

Suddenly his heartbeats increased and the monitor next to his bed started beeping like crazy. Omar ran out of the room to call the doctor and my eyes almost jumped out of their sockets. The doctors rushed into the room and ordered us to leave.

 

 

We all sat on the benches in the hallway waiting for news. It’s either about my brother waking up, or about him dying.

 

 

I kept shaking in my seat and praying to God for a miracle. I couldn’t stop the endless river of tears streaming down my cheeks or slow down my thudding heart.

 

 

My dad was pacing back and forth in the hall and my brothers were leaning on the wall. Each one praying in different words but they all want one thing: for 9ali7 to wake up.

 

 

The doctor got out of the room and we all swarmed around him.

 

 

"Ha bashir diktor," my father asked.

 

 

"Wallah madry shagolik ya bo9ali7.." the doctor said as he patted his head.

 

 

"Laaa latgool diktoor," Omar said as he broke down in tears. "Okhoy gaam 9a7? okhoy mafee shayy 9aa7???" he shouted.

 

 

My father leaned on a wall and covered his eyes with a strand from his ghitra and wept silently. Saad sat on the floor and started rocking back and forth as the tears flooded his face. And I ran into the room without the doctors noticing, I want to see him for the last time.

 

 

I dragged my feet towards the bed; my vision was getting blurry from all the tears. I didn’t want to say goodbye to another member of my family; I cant. I wish I were dead instead of him. I'm the one with all the problems why would he or my mother pay?

 

 

Astaghferallah.

 

 

"9ali7, laish tr-troo7, Allah yr7imik yaraab yaraab,” I said before I chocked on my own tears.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I opened my eyes and looked around my dark room. My heart was like a basketball beating in my chest and the sheets were drenched in sweat. I placed my hand on my face to find it wet with tears.

 

I can still hear the words “Allah yri7imik” echoing in my head.

 

 

"A3otho billah min eshay6an erajeem," I repeated as I got out of bed.

 

 

My whole body was trembling, was that a dream? Or was it my dreaded reality?

 

 

I looked at the time it was 6:40 am. I quickly got dressed and rushed to the hospital for 9ali7. That dream felt so real I began to worry.

 

 

I reached the hospital and practically ran to 9ali7's room. As soon as I entered..

 

 

"9ali7," I called.

 

 

He was still sleeping in a coma with all these weird monitors attached to him.

 

 

It’s his third day in the hospital and nothing changed, bs el7imdila he’s still with us.

 

 

-------------

 

 

"Wee sh9aar 3alaih??" Dr. Manar asked.

 

 

"Gam min el ghayboba rabi3 yom. Uhwa kan ya3ny e7is fena o chthy bs makan ygdar ytkalam aw yt7arak bs el7mdla," I said.

 

 

"Ee ashwa el7mdla!!" she said.

 

 

"Agolich lama ga3ad ashwa kint bas ana ma3aa, fa ga3adt as2ela ena sh9aar..."

 

 

__________

 

 

"Waay 9ali7 walla etha magitly shisalfa bathbi7ik!!" I said, furious. He kept changing the subject.

 

 

"Hahaha enzain tawich tgolen khayfa 3alay amot wal7een bt'thb7eeni?" he said jokingly.

 

 

"Eee ee lanik btyaniny!!" I said.

 

 

"Ok ok bagolich! Thak elyom lama gilteely 3an Zayod wild khalty hal 7aywan! Walla narfazny ya3ny shlon esawy feech chthy shlon????" He said, as his voice got louder.

 

 

I just looked at him.

 

 

"Fa r7tla o kan blshalaih.. o 9ar ely 9ar," He said as he lowered his head.

 

 

"Shnu 9ar ely 9ar? fahimny!!" I urged.

 

 

"Tahawasht ma3a y3ny shbasawy a9awer ma3a mathalan??" he said.

 

 

"Abaihh laish 9ali7 gtlik esalfa 9arlHa fatra o khalas we're over it," I said.

 

 

"Ya 3amyy zain! Tgol over it! Tadreen entay lo mo 6al3a min eshalaih chan shsawa fech? lo ana mo rad 3alaich o yaylich chan shsawa?? Monya elwalad kan SAKRAAN SAKRANN TADREN SHNU YA3NY???" He shouted.

 

 

"Shhhhh!!" I shushed him kilish mala da3y ninfithi7!!

 

 

"Ee b3ad hatha el9ij r7tla elshalai o legaita yasker ma3a rab3a hal zbala," he spit after the last word.

 

 

"Ok khalas 9ali7 pls haad mo zain 3alaik," I said.

 

 

He just waved his hand ena mu 3ajba el kalam.

 

 

"Walla dagait 3alaih sa2alta wainik ygoly blshalaih 7ayyak, lama r7tla wela elakh la3b bil dinya li3ib o hal mara ashwa makan ako banat bas hal mashrob allah ykafena sharra," he said.

 

 

"Ee staghferallah," I said.

 

 

"3ad dashait wana wayhy min9ifig yakhy mo m9adeg elly ashoof takhayaltich hank ma3ahum o shnu kanaw ra7 esawon fech o magdart amsik nafsy chan anam fe 6ag!! 3ad rab3a hal mu9akka mskony o bainy o bainich uhma wayed magedart 3alaihum," he said with a chuckle.

 

 

Waay eyanin wallah.

 

 

"O bas el7aywan ya3ny msaweely ma3rof uho elly yabny elmustashfa ga6ny o mesha ana kint eb wa3yiy bs 3ugubha 7asait edinya 9arat sooda! O bas Khalahum edigoon 3ala wa7id mn khwany!" He said.

 

 

"Allah y7afthiiik o 3asa allah layakhleeenyy bs mara thanya mara7 agoolik shaayy witro7 min chees ahalik," I said as I hugged him.

 

 

"Yawailich, etha ay wa7id athach goleely shnu ukhoch likbeer 3al fathy ana?" he said with a serious tone.

 

 

"Haha ok ok!" I said.

 

 

____________

 

 

"Ee ya7laiila shlona al7en 3asa a7saan?" she asked.

 

 

"Laaa wee wayed a7san al7een a9lan maku nisba el7imdlaa!" I said.

 

 

"Ee el7imdlaa, enzain ma9arlich shay yeded bldawam?" she asked.

 

 

"Hmm, Ya3ny tgdreen etgoolen!" I said.

 

 

---------------

 

 

I finally finished the stack of folders that were on my desk so I decided I would take an early leave to visit 9ali7.

 

 

I went to my boss's office to ask him before I leave, I already told him about 9ali7 and he has been very supportive.

 

 

 

I knocked on the door before I entered, to see the angry guy that I bumped into the other day. Mish3al was it? He was standing over the desk looking at some papers, but my boss Mr. Ahmad wasn’t there.

 

 

He looked at me with the corner of his eye then moved his gaze back to the papers, "khair?"

 

 

"Uuh umm Estath Ahmad mawjood?" I asked.

 

 

That guy creeps me out.

 

 

"Entay shayfa estath Ahmad hny??" he asked.

 

 

"L-la," I said.

 

 

"Khala9 3ayal laish ts2leen!!" he said.

 

 

"Uum la bs aby a3aref waina?" I asked.

 

 

"Elsecrtaira ga3da bara timthal? Ro7ay s2leha ana shdarany?" he said, his voice got louder with every second.

 

 

Abaih shfee chthy!!

 

 

"O-ok," I said and turned around to leave.

 

 

"Shtabeen fe?" he asked.

 

 

"Umm aby early leave," I blurted out.

 

 

"Mashallah!! O laish early leave ballah?" he said as he dropped the papers, crossed his hands, and looked at me.

 

 

"Personal reasons uhwa y3aref," I blurted out again.

 

 

Uh oh. He stared at me like a just murdered 10 people.

 

 

"Personal ha? Shofay abeech t3arfen shay wa7id eb hal sharika mafe shay esma personal reasons edishen o t6l3en 3ala kaifich! Etha awqat edawam mo 3ajbitich hatha elbab o e6reej edileena!" he said with a loud enough voice.

 

 

I swear I dont know why he hates me!!!

 

 

My eyes started to water before I quickly turned around and left. Akraha akraahaa!!!

 

 

I walked into my office and slammed the door shut behind me. After a few seconds someone knocked on my door.

 

 

Is he here to apologize?

 

 

"Tefathal," I said.

 

 

In came Nawal my colleague.

 

 

"Abaih Monya shfeechh?" she asked as she walked towards me.

 

 

Nawal is soo sweet, erta7tlaha min awal yoom. We started chatting o ni6la3 ma3a ba3ath sa3at eb our breaks, 7ad'ha etyanin.

 

 

"Way hatha ely gitlich 3ana Mishary madry shsma ra2ees elqisim ethany ely zafny thak elyoom," I said.

 

 

"Qa9dich Msa3ad??" she asked.

 

 

"Ee ee hatha!" I said.

 

 

"Shsawa ba3ad al7een?" she asked.

 

 

I told her what happened.

 

 

"Weeh hatha 7a6ich eb rasa allah y3enich 3alaih!" she said.

 

 

"Abaih ameen!"

 

 

"Enzain shloon 9ali7 ukhoch enshala a7san??" She asked.

 

 

"Ee el7imdlaa!" I said.

 

 

"El7imdlaa allah ybashrich bl khair walla kint a7atyy," she said with a grin.

 

 

"Hehe .."

 

“Enzain ya3ny al7een mara7 troo7ela?” she asked.

 

“La hatha zafny bs mabuga shay 3ala eldawam waro7 enshallah,” I said.

 

“Khoosh yalla allah ygawma bilsalama enshallah o mayshoor shar kilyom ad3eela,” She said before she left.

 

Hmm…

 

13 comments:

  1. AHH FIRST MANE M9ADGA IM SO HAPPY MY DREAM hAS COME TRUE Anyways something fishy is going ob i just dont feel right b9eer shay 9a7 ou 5ala9 ANA ABE MSA3AD I CHOOSE HIM HI.IS.MINE sma3taw jama3a all the readers MSA3AD IS MINE bs i will only share him woth monya OU YALLA POST ABE AKOUN FIRST MARA THANYA

    -DMA

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7adich 3ajeeba!!!!!!!!w FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -HH

    ReplyDelete
  3. WALLAAAA 7ADCCCHHH 3AJEEEEBAAA!!
    POSSST SSSONNN!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it ;* amby lool e5tra3t 3baly 9ij he died !! 9ali7 eshawee8 ;p w hatah msa3d shfeh !! A7es rfejt'ha feha shay ;p Mmm somethin about msa3d a7es 38oub ra7 y9er bainhum shay =)) don't ask me why ;p Post soon ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. 7aramm 3alaich 5ara3teeny oo 3ainy dami3at laman gltay ina matt! A7la shay ena the post was verry longg! Amazing is an understatement for your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thaaaaaaaanks for posting<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. 7aaadiich AMAZINGGG!♡♡♡ cant wait for the next post please ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  8. yaalaa please post ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice post. I used to be checking continuously this weblog and
    I am inspired! Extremely helpful info particularly the
    remaining part :) I deal with such info a lot.
    I used to be looking for this certain info for a very lengthy time.
    Thank you and good luck.
    my webpage :: cheap auto insurance

    ReplyDelete
  10. YALA PLEASE POST ASAP .....WAITING!!♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shading tears "lots of them" means its great story already, can't wait for next chapter
    & I'm head to toe for 9ali7

    Love yooou xx
    AA

    ReplyDelete
  12. Where's the new post:(???

    ReplyDelete
  13. "7addtchh 3ajeebaa!" 7awalt a7ki bl3'tkm haha , anyways walllah i love your blog mara zain mashallah w you're talented!!<3

    ReplyDelete