Monday, October 15, 2012

Sixteen.


A Walk Down Memory Lane..16




"Shga3da tsaween? shaku mitsanda 3ala sayartyy??"he yellled.


I turned around to see Msa3ad. Wallah galby 6a7 eb ba6nyy!


Ok fellow people of the world I am officially a dead person.


My heartbeats accelerated and my hands started to shake. Hatha mayghashmir 3ady yithba7ny etha dara enny shalkha sayartaa!


"Matrdeeeen???" he bellowed, as he got closer.


I quickly stood in front of the long scratch on his car to cover it.


"M-maf-eeny sh-ayy," I was stuttering.


"Enzain wakhray 3an esayara!!" he ordered.


I just stood there staring at him with my eyes wide. Fear colored my face in all shades of red.


"Entay shsalfitich? laish wayed 3aneeda o matsm3een elkalam haa?" he asked.


I can feel it forming, the huge lump in my throat but I tried to swallow it, I refuse to cry in front of him.


He grabbed my arm and pulled me away, "mayinfa3 ma3ach el7achy entay? Walla ana madry mnu elly mwathfich shlon 6afat 3alay!!"


He was so angry when he doesn’t even know about the scratch on his car. Allah yaster bs shbesawy etha dara.


I just stood there speechless; I didn’t know what to say. Uboy o khwany mayzfony chthy hatha elly ma3rafa kilyom esami3ny 7achwa? ifff.


He lowered his gaze, then suddenly his eyes widened. I swear they almost fell out of their sockets. He obviously saw the scratch!


"Shnu hatha?" he asked me in a low angry tone.


"Umm.. blghala6 walla," I said.


"SHNUUU BLGHALAAA6 ENTAAAY 3AMYAA MATSHOFEEEEN?? MAT3ARFEEN ETSOOGEEN?? ETHA SWAGTICH MITHEL WAYHICH SHAKU 9AF6A YAAM ASTON HAAA??" He yelled at the top of his lungs.


"Wallaa entayy yabeelichh a7ad e2adbiichh 3abalichh ba6awiflich hal--," he suddenly stopped talking.


He stared at me as the hot fat tears strolled down my cheeks. My body was trembling and I couldn’t stop it, I was AFRAID!


He stared at me with an expression mixed with anger and… guilt? I don’t know what’s the other one I can’t quite place a finger on it.


I continued shaking and crying in front of him like a little baby and he just stood there, looking at me.


He took a few steps backward then got into his car, he backed away and left me standing there crying my heart out.


-------


"Wee we wee hathaa asaad mu Msa3ad shfee bas y9aarikh!!" She said.


"Agoolichh 7arnyy!!" I said.


"O ba3dain yom enna sharala Aston makan mitwaqi3 enna btindi3im wela be9er feha shay akeed 3alaiha ta2meen shfee hatha," she said.


"Walla ana a7is lo wa7da thanya chan 3asal 3ala galba bs lana ana elly da3mita fa ga3ad e9arikhh!!" I said.


"Ee walla hatha mu bas yabeela chill pill!" she said.


"Ee haha!" I said.


"Ee o ba3aad? Nawal sh'habibaaat?" she asked.


"Haha laa masawat shayy bs bakalmich 3an Zaid," I said.


"Eee, he's back in the game?” she said with a smile.



“He kinda is!!” I said.


---------


Late that night I received a call from an unknown number. Well I knew who it was but I didn’t have his number saved.


He called me 3 times then sent me a message. I really don’t know why he even bothers.


“Answer it please aby akalmich tharoory. – Zaid”


I locked my phone and threw it on my bed and closed my eyes. The memory of what he did to me in the shalaih the other day still stung every time I thought about it. How was I so stupid?


Then I remembered all the talks we had before, all the jokes, and the secrets we shared. I felt my heart twist as I remembered how much I loved him and trusted him and never for a second thought that he’d turn out to be the way he is now.


My phone vibrated indicating a new message: “Monya tukfain I need to talk to you.”


Even after everything he did to me, I still care.


I took a deep breath and answered his call.


“Aloo,” I said.


“A-aloo,” he whispered.


I opened my mouth to speak when I heard heavy breathing from the other end of the phone. Is he crying?


“Zaid shfeeek?” I asked.


“M-makuu..” he barely spoke.


“Zaaid gollyy shisalfaa ga3id etkhari3ny!!” I said.


“Mon-ya rfeejy tawa ti-tiwa-fa,” he said before he burst into sobs.


I swear my heart broke into pieces when I heard him cry.


“Zaid mo zaain latabchyy yi7taaj du3aa2ik roo7 tyadad o 9al lik rak3itain o ed3yy rabik ena yir7uma,” I said as my eyes started tearing up.


“Monya hatha a3az rab3yy en-ntay mashftyy, mat bain edyy Monya bain edyy,” he whispered.


“Allahh yir7iimaa o eghamid roo7a eljanna,” I said as I started crying as well.


“Madryy shasawyy wallaa,” he said.

“Maku ghair edu3aa2, Zaid khal thiqatik eb rabik qaweyaa!!” I said.



“Monyaa tukfaaiin abeech tad3eenla, tukfaaain!!” he said.


“Enshallaah bad3yyy,” I said.


“Asif thayagtiich eb hal salfaa bs walla 9akat feeny edinyaa o madry makint aby akalim a7ad ghairich,” he said.


“La 3adyy, elmuhim ena ta3awath min blees o 9al lik rak3itaain,” I said.


“Enshallah, mashkoora Monya ma3 esalama,” he said before he hung up.


------------



“Khanat 7ailyyy walla kisar kha6ryyy,” Dr. Manar said.


“Adryy 7ata ana wallaah,” I said.


“Ashwanich radaitay 3alaaih walla ga6a3 galbyy,” she said.


“Eee, bs that doesn’t mean I forgive him!!” I said.


“Bs entay lazim et7adideen mawqifich et7ibeena wela laa?” she asked.


“Wallaah madryy!! Kint akraha o a7iba eb nafs elwagt!! Kilshay egooly shtabeen feeh hatha wa7id mayiswaa! Bs galbyy kan egoly give him a chance,” I said.


“Enzain jarabtaay etkalmeena mara thanyaa?” Dr. manar asked.


“Eee,” I said.


---------------


The day after, 9ali7 and I went to visit my grandfather. After a while of chatting, Zaid came. As soon as 9ali7 saw him he left the house and told me to follow, but since I came in my car I told him I will stay for a while.

“Yalla Zaid tara athan mant yay el masyad?” My grandfather asked.


“Emballa yuba kany la7gik!” Zaid said.


He turned to me and smiled, but his eyes radiated sadness. I quickly looked away.


“Monya mat9adgeen shkithr erta7t lama kalamtich ams! Walla you were the right person to call,” he said as he stared at his hands.


“Anytime, yalla ana lazim aroo7,” I said as I got up.


“Laiish wain btro7een?” he asked.


“Tara bit6oofik el9alat,” I said. “Hatha etha et9aly,” I said under my breath as I rushed to my car.


He knocked on my window, so I lowered it.


“Monya laih meta btitna7ishain minyy?” he asked.


“Allahu a3laam,” I said as I slowly backed away and hit the road.


-----------


“7asait lazim amshyy wila ra7 akhoora, madryy laish yaksir kha6ry!” I said.


“Eee zain etsaween ya3ny you’re not sure if you’re in love with him or not fa a7san shay twakhreen 3anna,” Dr. Manar said.


“Eeee,”


“Enzain al7een goleely sh9ar ma3a Msa3ad?” she asked.


---------------------

I went to work with a frown on my face. First, because I barely slept and I’m so late. Second, I really didn’t want to see Msa3ad after what I did and what he did. 9ij enna ams makalmny wala shifta a9lan bs madry ham khayfa. Ya3ny ok ana ghala6t o da3amt sayartik bs shda3wa 3ugub kil hal 9rakh you don’t even apologize??!!

I entered my office to find a pile of folders waiting for me to work on them. I can’t even describe how excited I am right now. -.-

I sat on my desk and started working as I sipped my coffee; it’s the only thing keeping me sane right now.


Suddenly, Nawal barged into my office.


“Entaaay wainich???” she asked.


“Kany jidamich,” I said not looking at her.


“Adryy bs qa9dy laish ta2akhartaay???” she asked.


“Ra7at 3alay nomaa,” I said.


“Enzain Msa3ad ga3id edawriich 3ayaz o yis2al wainich,” she said.


“Shnuuu?” My eyes widened.


“Shimsawyaa ya 7athyyy?” she asked.


“Kan m3a9ib?” I asked.


“Madryy bs galy etha shfteeha goleelaha khal tyee maktibyy!” she said.


“Abaaih many ray7aa many ray7aa!” I said.


“Haw yanaitayy? Roo7ay a7salich layfanshich!” she said.


“Waay sm3ayy…,” and I told her everything.


She gasped, “R7taay feeha jad lazim awad3ech gabil latroo7eela.”


“Mara7 aroo7!!!” I insisted.


“B3dain 3abala enich mu mdawmaa o btikbar esalfaa,” she said.


“Madry madryy ashoof,” I said.


Nawal left me alone with my thoughts, aroo7 wela ma aroo7??


I decided I wont go and got back to working on the papers scattered on my desk. I was so worried and my heartbeats kept accelerating. I was trying not to think about the horrible things that he might do, but it was hard.

Suddenly someone knocked on my door and Sam’s head peaked in. He is a colleague.


“Mr. Msa3ad wants you he says its urgent,” Sam said in his thick Indian tongue.


“Ok, thank you Sam,” I said.


Maraa7 aroo7 maraa7 arooo7, I kept repeating. Ams mayadry 3any o elyoom faj2a daz elkil 3alay??


I decided to get an espresso from the machine in Nawal’s office. Awal ma fita7t el bab wela Msa3ad eb wayhy. He looked at me for a second before he said,

“Aahh ya3ny entay hnyy 6ool elwagt?” he asked.


“Umm ee..” I said.


“O laish mayeetay maktiby? Dazlich cham wa7id enadoonich!” he said.


“…..”


“Dishaayy,” he ordered as he opened my office’s door for me.


I did as I was told. He closed the door behind him then sat on one of the couches. He gestured for me to sit on the couch next to his, so I did.


“Wadait sayarty el garage,” he announced.


Shasaweelik?


“Galooly sbo3ain bilkitheer khal9a enshallah,” he said.


Wow, I’ve waited my whole life to hear this. :)


“Shfeech sakta?” he asked.


“M-madry sh-shagool,” I said.


Iff, I hated how fearful I was of him!!


“3adyy mu ella etikalimain, ana yay agoolich cham kilma wa6la3,” he said.


“Tefathal..”


“Adry enyy wayed 9arakhat 3alaich o za3altich, o e9ara7a makan wedyy ena no9al laih hal mar7ala,” he stopped and looked at me. “Bs tadreen sa3at elwa7id yinfi3il.”


He rested his head on his hands and looked at me. Umm, what am I supposed to do?


“Uhh…” I really didn’t know if he’s waiting for me to talk or just thinking of something else to say!


His lips showed a hint of a smile, “Elmuhim bs kint bagoolich enna 7awlay etqaween shak9etich o latabcheen 3ala ay shay.”


“Bas ana mabechait 3ala ayshay!” I heard myself say before I thought it through.


He looked at me in shock.


“Y-ya3ny adry ghala6t bs enta zafaitny o elkalam elly gilta yijra7,” I said.


He stared at his hands, “Eee enfa3alt.”


“Ok..” I said.


It was so awkward!


“Yalla deeray balich mara thanya wintay tsogeen,” he said as he got up. His lips stretched into a tiny smile before he turned around to leave.














16 comments:

  1. I lovved the post!! I love msa3ed for some off reason; a7es feeh wara 8e9a!!! Cant wait for the next post!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, allah yhdee zaid :(
    Can't wait for next post <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I'm a silent reader and I usually don't comment, but your story here got me to! You, and vieblogue, are absolutely my two favorite bloggers on the history of bloggers! Your story is amazing, can't wait for your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it walaa shway w abchy ma3ahaa lama zafhaa;p hahaa amzaaing 44

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVED IT!! I read the same chapter 2 times from excitment
    ..
    7raam zaaaidd</3!! but she can't frogive him b3d kel ha4a
    !! and for some kinda reson i liked msa3ad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.S Thank youu forr posting todaay

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love msa3ad and I still hate zaid:D pleasee post soon! Love youu xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Allah yhady zaid .. Atwaqa3 ba3d salfat rfeeja lazim ytoub .. W msa3d cutee 7adaa waay 7yaatii;*
    Elpost wow w full of suprises. Keep on:*
    And thaankyoooouuuuuuuu for trying to post regularly:*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Msaaaa3d 3jbnyyy .. If I was monyaa mosta7eel I think about zaid again .. We love you .. Waiting for the next post xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. THAAAANK YOUUUU ALLL 3ALAA EP COMMENTS WALLAA WANASTOONYY♥♥ o enshallahh ba7awel i type todayy wanazlaa;***

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ommgg lamn qal ybeeha belmktb! I was jumping mn kthr ma ana excited w 5yfaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved ittttttttt I donno why bs I love msa3ad !

    U r the besttttttt

    - H xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I honestly love your blog 7ada 3ajeeb �� keep it up & please post soon❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it ;* ♥ And 9a7 I agree with the first anony msa3d shklah wra 8e9a ;p a7es they'll be toghter or somthing like that ;p Post soon Beautiful ;* ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing AmazingAmazing Amazing Amazing AmazingAmazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing AmazingAmazing Amazing Amazing AmazingAmazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing AmazingAmazing Amazing Amazing AmazingAmazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing Amazing AmazingAmazing Amazing Amazing AmazingAmazing Amazing Amazing Amazing A7LA BLOG WALLAH WALAAAH lAW BAG3AD LAIH BAChER AGOOL AMAZING MA A5AL9 !!!!!!! AMOUT 3ALA UR BLOG JAD MSHALLAH 89A9ECH 33AJEEEB ANA GARYA 53 BLOG BAS NAFS MALECH MA SHEFT !!!!!!!!!!!!!! KEEP IT UP LOVE YOU ;***** ooooo PLZ POST A LONG CHAPTER eb my birthday plllllllzzz bekoon 21 oct :D -Maryam

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your post feehum events keep writing in this way girl :*

    ReplyDelete