Sunday, October 14, 2012

Fifteen.


A Walk Down Memory Lane..15



"9ali7 mfaker yitzawaj?" Nawal asked.


We were on our way back from 360. Ashkara she was thinking about him the whole outing because she was daydreaming 99% of the time!


I looked at her in shock, what kind of question is that?


"Umm madryy, laish?" I asked.


"Lana shakla khoosh wa7id mashalla o lazim endawerla wa7da tistahil wa7id nafsa," she said eb kil thiqa.


"Aahh ya3ny entay bidawreen ma3ana??" I said with a giggle.


"Ee haww ur best friend 3al fathyyy?" she said as she flashed me a dimpled smile.


We became best friends and no one told me???:0


"Ee enshallah etha qarar agolichh!" I said. Ma7abait adgerha.


"Ee 3ad entay 7inay 3alaih 3shan yabelina wagt 3ala ma endawerla ba3ad tadreen banat hal wagt ekhar3oon," she said.


"Enshallah," I said.



----------




"Wa3alaya 7a6a 3ainha 3ala 9ali7," Dr. Manar said before she burst out laughing.



"Hahaha entayy karhat'haa," I said.



"Ehya ba3ad madry shloon 9ayra allah yhadaha!" she said.



"La shofay ehya 3alaiha 7arakat bs 7adha etyanin!!" I said.



"Entay adraa," She said.


----------------


After a couple of days Rawan and Nawal came to my house.


“Waay fe wa7da ma3ay bildawam aby azin6ha min kithir matnarfizz!! Titfalsaaf eb shakil mo 6abee3yy!!” Rawan said.


“Bedaina siwalef el dawam,” I said.


“Wallaa ya3ny kil elly bildawam daraw enna uboha  tawa shary sheqa eb New York o 
Ferrari, wallaa ena tro7 min wa7da lay wa7da witgolaha el khabar abaaih!!!” Rawan said.


“Hahaa walla kanat 3indina wa7da nafs’haa bs ashwa 6la3at min eldawam,” Nawal said.


“Ashwany mala7agt 3alaiha chan enta7art,” I said.


“Hahaha, enzain wain el 7amam?” Nawal asked.


“Lama t6l3een min el ghurfa ro7ay yemeen tilgaina jidamich!” I said.


“Ok,” Nawal said as she got up.


“Monyaa tikhayilay sh9aar,” Rawan whispered.


“Shnu?” I asked.


“Elyoom kint bil avenues ga3da eb Baking Tray wela mnu ashoof?” she said.


“Mnu?” I asked.


“Zaid!!” she said.


“Waiii33,” I furrowed my eyebrows in disgust.


“Walla o tikhayilay yaly salam chan yis2alny 3anich o galy salmay 3alaiha, TIKHAYILAY!!!” she said.


“AY SHAY!! Fog shaina giwat 3ainaa shyabyy hatha!!” I said.


“Shdaraany 3anna, laykoon etkalmeena?” she asked.


“Min9ijiich akeed laa!! Bs thak elyoom eb bait yadyy shaf 9ali7 chan yi3tithrlaa min elly sawa bilshalaih! 6ab3an 9ali7 kan weda e6igaa bs ashwana kina bil9ala o yady kan mawjood,” I said.


“7ilfaay!! Tara hatha m9argaa3 enzain shloon bs gala asif wela shlon?” Rawan asked.


“La ga3ad yama o kalima eb 9oot wa6y enna asif o 7agik 3alay 3ala ely 9ar o tadry blees sha6ir o min hasuwalif o 9ali7 kan sakit 6ool elwagt e6ali3 seeda o wayha a7mar min kither ma kan m3a9ib, 3ad lama khala9 Zaid kalama gam 9ali7 o 6ala3 bara elbait hahaha,” I said.


“Zaain esawyy wala ywa9ikh eeda 3ala hal ashkaal!!” Rawan said.


“Eee wallaa!! Enzain wain Nawal 6awelaat!” I said as I got up to check on her.


I turned the hallway wela asma3,


“Eee akeed athker hahaa,” Nawal said.


Hathy minu etkalim?


“Haha thaak elyom lama shftich faj2a thekaart lama 67tay o ga3adt ath7aak!” someone said.


Is that… 9ali7???:o


I stopped walking and listened.


“Abaaihh please walla lat’thakirnyy 7ady afashiiil haha,” Nawal giggled.


“Wala min elka3ab elly labsitaa a6wal miny shda3wa,” 9ali7 said.


“Hahahaa, way 9ali7,” Nawal said as she laughed eb meya3a.


Hmm..


“Yalla 3ayaal ana bamshyy, tamreeny 3ala shay,” 9ali7 asked.


“Laa salamtiik,” she said.


Then I heard footsteps coming my way so I ran to the room trying not to make a sound.


I sat down quickly out of breath just before Nawal came in with the biggest smile ever.


---------------



“Witgoleelyy laish karhat’haa, yuma minha baziii3 hal Nawal,” Dr. Manar said.


“Hahaha,” ta3leeqat’ha etha7ik!



“Enzain goleely 3ad tizawijaaw 3ala hal 7arakat wila lail7een et3abil feeh?” she asked.


“Haha laa kilshay eb wagta 7iloo ba3dain agoolich salfat’hum!” I said.



“Haha okk enzain 3ayal goleely 3an Msa3ad walla 7abaitaa,” she said as she laughed.


“Waaay enarfiiz hal ensaan khal agoolich hal salfaa walla 7arnyy 3ugubha!” I said getting more annoyed as I remembered.


----------------


Finally it was the end of the day, which means time to go home which means time to SLEEP!


I grabbed my water bottle and rushed out of my office eb sur3at el barq. I walked to the parking and entered the car.


The parking was underground and darker than usual because one of the lights wasn’t working. It was packed with cars; I was probably the first to leave.


I revved up the engine and slowly backed away when suddenly a car sped up behind me and honked. Tidodaht chan alif el sikan yemen bilghala6 o a7oosh el sayara elly yamy.


La la laa!!!!


I looked at the car wela Aston Martin!! Ya salaaaam!


I parked my car again and got out. I didn’t know what to do so I pulled out a piece of paper and decided to write 9ali7’s number so whoever it is would call him to get the car fixed.


I placed the paper on the hood of the Aston Martin and got out my pen and started writing.



Wait shaktib? Bs 3ala 6ool a76 elraqam??



Aktib bil 3araby wila English???


Waay I want to call 9ali7!!:0


I pulled out my phone, still leaning on the Aston <3, when ..


“MONYAA!!” someone yelled behind me.


Oh my god.


I know that voice, I FEAR that voice!!


Please God don’t let it be him.


“Shga3da tsaweeen??? Shaku mitsandaa 3ala sayarty???”


I turned around and all my doubts were confirmed.


It was him,


Msa3ad.




***Adryy ma9akhtaha o a6awel 3ala ma I post bs walla mu beedyy:( enshalla ba7awel I post regularily!! Anywayy dont forget to comment ;**


8 comments:

  1. FFFFIIIIIRRRRRSSSSTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!AMAZING POST. -HH

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR UR BLOG !!!!!!!!!! Law ag3ad laih bacher amade7 feeh maa a5al9 law aktb ketaaaaaaab kaml maa y3br shkethr a7b l,Blog w l,blogger I LOVE U KEEP IT UP ;***** -F

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love eldr. Wallah 7adha 3ajeeeba ..
    W thankyou 4 posting b3d hal ghaiba:'( we need more posts
    W one more thing...
    Monya RA7777AT FEEEEEEHA!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it!!! its getting more ecited than everr!! let them fall inlove plz:p 44

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing as always bs too short :(!

    - H xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fe baking tray blavenues? Wain 9ayer?

    ReplyDelete
  7. THAANK YOUU ALL!!!;*****
    Anony: ee eb phase 2 yam spa time!!:p

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it ;* Nawal mbd3a =)) !! Bs msa3d ay shayyy !! Ynrfez ;p post Soon ;*

    ReplyDelete